Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Cuckold by an FBB

Started by Dona Fell Friz, August 19, 2012, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dona Fell Friz

#COLLECTION: Cuckold by an FBB

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is my fantasy.  Can anyone help me find a story about my wife being used by an fbb?  Thnx.

Very hot idea!

* You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login studio 23925 *

Amber Steel (5 10", and 220 pounds, 177.8 cm, 99.7 kg) is one of the strongest, dominant, erotic, and sensual Amazons to ever walk the planet. Men fear her when she struts into the gym, as she easily overhead presses 225lbs/102kg, bench presses 315lbs/142kg, and lifts an Atlas stone of 300 lbs/136kg.

Steel has also been known to beat men to a pulp on the wrestling mats bruising egos and other body parts. Steel is world famous for her overhead lift and carries, her feats of strength, and her sexy, long strong tongue that has licked the biggest and hardest female bodybuilder clits to explosive orgasms. After an erotic hardcore workout, they are both so horny, and Amber can't wait to get her hands and tongue on sexy hard bodied Brandie Mae! She strips her down and licks and sucks her to orgasm, when Brandie's husband walks in on them. He watches Amber finish off Brandie, and he is getting extremely turned on. He then thinks he is in for a threesome, but Amber sets him straight on that, wrestling him to the ground and choking him. She forces him to sit in the corner and watch as she pleasures Brandie Mae with a huge glass dildo. Brandie's husband is no match for Amber, physically, or sexually and he sits in the corner with a huge boner and his feelings hurt


Dona Fell Friz

#COLLECTION: Cuckold by an FBB CONT'D

^-^

Stories in this collection:

[Titles were fashioned for some stories without any. -Ed.]

My Wife and a Lesbian Bodybuilder

Kelly Too Much For Hubby

Hijacked

Tammy Stole My Girlfriend

Untitled

Body Building

A Day in the Country

Meeting My Boyfriend's Trainer

Chess Master

Robbed by an Amazon

Losing My Wife

Hubby Never Had a Chance

Angela Turns Her Husband Into a Slave and Takes a Lover

The Final Lesson from a Young Amazon

Caution: Sex and Violence Ahead

A MID-SUMMER NIGHTS FANTASY

Karyn Takes Pam from Kevin

Jake and Sandra Fight for Irene

The Teenage Fan

VICIOUS SISTERS

The Confrontation






My Wife and a Lesbian Bodybuilder

I arrived at work at 8AM as usual but realized I had left my briefcase at home.  I got a few things done in the office and around 9:30 drove back to retrieve my briefcase since there were a few things I needed in the briefcase.

Upon returning home, I was surprised to see a red sports car in the driveway.  Who could it possibly be?  I went inside and instantly knew that my wife had a visitor!  I could hear orgasmic moans coming from the bedroom.  The intriguing thing was that it sounded like two women!

I waited about half an hour before the screaming subsided, took a deep breath, then went into the bedroom.  To my great surprise, my wife Janine lay exhausted on the bed while a massively built female bodybuilder sat next to her naked, toweling off.

Upon seeing me Janine screamed and started crying.  Her friend told her to calm down and patted her on the back.  The friend introduced herself as Liza and said that they obviously had not expected me to come home so soon.

I did not know what to say.  I was, of course, angry and humiliated (particularly when realizing that this amazon had given my wife a better orgasm than any she had experienced with me).  But I was also very turned on.  Liza was muscular but very lean.  When she stood up I could see that she stood about 5'8", probably 140 lbs, with a killer rack--probably a C cup--with huge jutting nipples.

Liza said that she felt compelled to make it up to me and asked if I found her attractive.  With a gulp, I told her yes.  She had me lay back on the bed and she removed my pants and then my underwear.  With a firm grip, she began massaging my cock.  It felt great.  With her other hand, Liza began fingering Janine.

Within a few minutes, Janine was in full orgasm again.  I could not hold back any longer and shot my load all over the place.  Done with me, Liza then turned her full attention to Janine.  She positioned herself directly on top of Janine and started grinding her pussy into my wife's.

You cannot imagine the humiliation that came to me when my wife shouted "Oh fuck me Liza.  I love your pussy.  I've never cum like this ever."  Liza, like many bodybuilders, had a very large clit--the biggest I'd ever seen in person by far.  Although not as big as a small penis, she did have enough (probably about 2 inches) to actually penetrate Janine's pussy.

After ten minutes of grinding, Liza came.  Strange thing was that her orgasm was more similar to a man's than a woman's.  Her moans were deep and guttural and she screamed "Oh fuuuuuccccck.  I'm cumming in your fucking sweet pussy."  She humped Janine with a force that Janine had never experienced.

Afterward, Liza told me that Janine had made her choice and that she, Liza, would be moving in.  She asked me to pack my bags, saying that I could arrange to pick up my other articles later.  Janine didn't say a word as she buried her face into the mattress.

I left feeling numb.  Two days later, Janine called me apologizing but stating that her decision was firm.  She said that she was in love with Liza and was going to stay with her.


Dona Fell Friz

(From DTV)
Kelly Too Much For Hubby
By Jay Croushore
Sexy, strong houseguest takes control
_________________________________________

Kelly had taken over the house, in a matter of less than two months.
She was a guest in our downstairs living quarters, as a favor to my
wife's best friend who asked us to put her up for a couple of months
before she was supposed to enter the Army, but she seemed to be
dominant topic of conversation with my children and wife.
"You should see Kelly do pushups," my son Kevin said on more than
one occasion. "She can do 200!"
"Man," my wife Jennifer said in astonishment. "That Kelly can play
basketball. And she can throw a football, too."
"Kelly's fun," my second-youngest daughter and all-around athlete
Ellen said.
I rarely saw Kelly because I work nights and she worked from around
10 p.m. to 6 a.m. as a dispatcher at the state police department and
then she would come home and go to bed. I was usually on my way to
work by the time she got up around 1 p.m. for her afternoon jog and
swim. I also understand she taught an aerobics class in the
afternoon.
Our paths would cross occasionally but we rarely spoke. She was
attractive to look at, to put it mildly. Short blonde hair. Cute
face. I'm guessing she was 5-9, maybe 5-10 because she could look me
square in the eye, but I had no idea what she weighed. She was
always wearing sweat pants and oversized T-shirts. But other than
work and sleep, it seemed she spent the rest of her time working
out. I could only fantasize about how she really looked under those
shirts.
One day while cleaning the basement, I found a pair of 35-pound dumb
bells down in her room. I asked Jennifer what they were doing down
there, if Kelly used them as door stops, and she just shrugged her
shoulder.
"Kelly's in great shape," she said matter-of-factly, as if she
really knew.
"What's does that mean," I said. "You're not trying to tell me she
lifts those weights, because I can barely lift them."
"I don't know," Jennifer said. "Why don't you ask her. But I think
she does some arm and shoulder work with them."
Kelly and I rarely spoke, but I've got to admit when I did see her
my heart would start pumping and my legs would get a little soft
because she had an air about her. She was quietly intimidating, as
if she ruled the house.
And apparently she did. Jennifer said Kelly would routinely fix
things, work on my wife's car, work in the yard, as payment for
rent.
"It's like having a real man around," Jennifer said, not realizing
that she was insulting me.
"What does that mean?" I asked.
"Oh, you know, Kelly takes care of us when you're not around,"
Jennifer said. "She takes care of things."
One night it all came to a head. It was late summer and our two
older children spent the night over at friends. I was in charge of
watching the younger girls when Jennifer, Kelly and a few other
ladies when out for the night.
I was proud of myself for getting the younger two to bed early, and
I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up. Jennifer loved it when
I cleaned up, and I figured after a night on the town, it might put
her in the mood for a little love-making.
They left around 6 p.m., but it was almost 11:30 before I heard the
giggling and the fumbling of keys at the backdoor. I popped up to
open the back door, and there was my Jennifer on Kelly's back,
getting a piggy-back-ride from the car to the house.
"She's had a little too much too drink," Kelly said.
With that, she let Jennifer slide down her back and then she scooped
her up in her arms like a little kid.
"I'll take her to her room," Kelly said.
I followed Kelly as she hauled Jennifer over her shoulder and laid
her down on our bed and gently kissed her on the cheek.
Kelly then nudged me to leave the room.
"You better let her sleep. Maybe you ought to sleep on the couch
tonight, buddy," Kelly said, outside the room. "She's pretty
wasted."
Kelly followed me to the kitchen, where I fixed myself a glass of
water.
"Got anything to eat," she said. "I'm hungry."
"Didn't you guys eat?" I asked, a little angrily. "You sure were out
long enough."
"Hold on there bucko," Kelly said. "Don't tell me about being gone
too long. Maybe if you were around more ...."
"Around more, what? I said.
"Well, bucko, Jennifer and I have become pretty good friends, you
know. She likes what I do around here. We enjoy each other's
company."
With that, Jennifer staggered into the kitchen.
"What's going on?" she said.
"I'm just telling your husband that we've become good friends and
how a woman like you needs a real lover, someone who can really
satisfy her."
I didn't know where this was headed, but I was stunned. I knew Kelly
had this allure about her, but I never dreamed that she had drawn in
my wife. But now, there I was, standing in the kitchen with them
totally unprepared for what was about to take place. Kelly was
wearing a pair of bicycle shorts and one of her oversized long-
sleeved shirts, but she proceeded to peel off the shirt.
She unveiled a body that I could only have dreamed about. She was
wearing a T-back than unveiled a set of shoulders and arms that set
my heart to raced. She stretcher her arms, flexed her biceps a
little and looked me in the eye.
"We need to settle this once and for all, Jennifer," Kelly said. "I
want to take hubby on. Winner gets you."
I was stunned by the direction this evening had taken, but I wasn't
about to back down against some 19-year-old know-it-all.
"Bring it on," I said.
She did.
We had barely cleaned off room in the den when Kelly rushed at me
and grabbed me around the chest with cast-iron arms. She held me off
the ground and I flailed my legs to no avail.
"We can stop this right now," Kelly said. "Just say I give and move
downstairs. There won't be any humiliation."
My feet kept flailing but I was not giving up.
Kelly let me down and looked at me again.
"I will humiliate you in front of your wife," she said. "I do 5 sets
of 15 reps with the dumb bells you saw down there. I had four
brothers teach me everything there is to know about rassling."
"Come on," I said. "I'm not giving up."
Jennifer stood in the doorway mouth agape. Her husband and her girl
friend were going at it, and there was little doubt who was going to
prevail. And Jennifer was not rooting for me.
Kelly and I circled in the room for a few moments. I'm going to
guess, now, she weighed 145-150, but it was all muscle. She had a
nice figure, but her shoulders were so well-defined you hardly
noticed the size of her breasts.
I tried to be the aggressor this time, using an old college
wrestling takedown move in attempt to grab one of her legs. But she
straightened her legs and swung her body around behind me in a cat-
like move.
Suddenly, I was on my knees and Kelly was on my back. She planted
her legs between my legs and drove her arms underneath mine in a
full nelson. Soon, I was on my chest, my legs stretched out behind
me, my arms twisted back with my head tucked against the ground.
"I'm a little disappointed in you," Kelly said. "I've had girl
friends put up tougher fights than this."
That got me angry. I rocked back and forth, and I was able to get to
my hands and knees, which is exactly what Kelly wanted. Now, she
planted her right arm behind my right hamstring and took her left
arm around my left shoulder and hooked her arms up. She wheeled back
on her back and pulled my legs in the air with my shoulder flat on
the ground in a perfectly executed cradle hold.
The only thing left moving was my left leg. It was going back and
forth like a windshield wiper, but she quickly stopped that, taking
her legs and scissoring that leg, leaving me with no movable parts.
"You got him now," Jennifer said, excitedly. "He can't get out of a
cradle. I know that."
It's true Jennifer, a solid and beautiful woman in her own right,
and I had wrestled many times in bed, and she could apply a wicked
cradle. But it was only after I allowed her to. This time, I was
being cradled by the enemy and I was trying my best to get out.
"Jennifer, your husband isn't as strong as I would have thought,"
Kelly said, starting to lose interest in the proceedings. "I think
you're stronger than him."
With that, she tightened up an already suffocating hold and issued
an ultimatum.
"Ok, buddy," she said. "You can give now and go downstairs, or I'm
going to start cracking some bones here."
With that, I tapped her shoulder in a signal of defeat. She
tightened her hold  even stronger now and whispered into my ear.
"As long as I live here, and I'll stay as long as your wife can
satisfy me, you're going to live downstairs and I'm going to stay
with  your wife. Understood?"
"I had no answer to Kelly's command. So she tightened her hold to a
point where I thought my neck was going to crack."
"OK?" she asked..
I nodded. Kelly released the incredible hold and then scooped me up
like a baby and carried down to the basement, where I was now going
to live. She placed me a chair and told me sit.
"Now," she said. "I'm going to show you how many times I can make
your wife to orgasm in one night."
Kelly used her deft tongue and incredible flexibility to bring
Jennifer to one climax after another. Jennifer must have come five
times and she was begging for more, something I could never do. Then
Jennifer would go down on Kelly, satisfying her like no man could
ever hope to.
I watched in disbelief, a prisoner in my home, held hostage by a
beautiful women who was so strong and sexy I could never match her.
I could only do what she told me, and I was the one paying the
bills.
When they were done making love, glistening with sweat and
excitement, Kelly picked up her dumb bells and went through a series
of curls, military presses and butterfly exercises that defined an
already incredible physique.
Then, completely nude, Kelly flexed every muscle she had and got up
right in my face, showing me a body that wouldn't quit, but a body I
would never touch.
"I want you to pull your pants down," Kelly said. "Am I exciting
you?"
My dick was hard and my heart was pumping as Kelly went through a
series of body-building like poses. She would occasionally whisper
in my ear about great Jennifer was in bed, and how I would never get
to have her again.
After a few minutes, I came without being touched. Kelly sneered at
me, took my semen and rubbed it in my face and shook her head in
utter disdain at me.
"She's mine until I decide to leave," Kelly told me.
"And, when's that's going to be?" I asked.
"Not for a long time."
And there was nothing I could do about it.

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

Hijacked
by DanK
Lesbian takes his girlfriend--with force.


A/N: Want to see your fantasy on paper? E-mail me at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@me.com for
commissions. Use the subject VALKYRIE.

Late May lit Laguna Beach with brilliant sunlight that set white sand and
seafoam gleaming. Tyson Rayman eased the 350Z to rest in the parking space
near the stairs at the end of the boardwalk, turned to flash a smile at his
Liz in the seat beside him. "What did I tell you, baby? Rock star parking."

She smiled back; her eyes, the same bright aquamarine as her sleeveless top,
wrinkled at the corners. A good twenty years Ty's senior, her age was usually
concealed by light makeup, not to mention daily workouts. But this afternoon,
she hadn't bothered with makeup, her long honey-brown hair left loose on her
shoulders. Something had been bothering her lately, and if Ty had caught on to
it, he might have sat down with her and pried it loose so they could work it
over.

But that was the problem -- he hadn't caught on. He'd been too absorbed in his
budding career as an actor, rushing from meeting to indie film set to meeting
to business lunch to... and in the maelstrom of his mad dash to build a more
prosperous future for them, he'd forgotten about them. Still... she smiled.
She wanted it to work, because even though he was often gone, she knew that he
was doing it because he wanted it to work, too. That didn't change the fact
that she spent nights without him with a growing loneliness that had formed a
wedge between them.

But that wasn't for today. Today he was here, and she was here, and there was
the beach and spring sunlight and fun.

"Grab the blankets, baby." he suggested as he swung his legs out of the car on
his side and popped the trunk. "I'll get the cooler." They made their way down
to the beach, laughing as a frighteningly rotund gent sauntered past, his
great belly threatening his swim trunks as a tiny dog which was clearly not
his chased him, snarling and snapping, then hurriedly covered with feigned
coughing.

Ty still, after six months, couldn't help but stare at the sight of his
girlfriend in a bikini. Even in her mid forties, she was a paragon of beauty.
Long, sleek but toned legs, a deliciously shapely ass, full hips, a slim
waist, a taut, flat stomach with just a trace of abdominal muscles, perfect
and perky handful breasts, and slim but well turned arms... she looked better
at her age than most of the women here only half that. She showed him a
brilliant smile as she laid out the blankets, and he set down the blinding
white Igloo cooler, popping open the lid and taking a bottle of tanning oil in
one hand while pulling free a wine cooler with the other with a conspiratorial
wink. "This is my favorite part." he grinned, cracking open the wine cooler
and handing it to her as she lay on her stomach on the blanket, pulling her
long hair clear of her back.

"What, the booze?" she joked.

He snorted. "This stuff hardly qualifies as booze..." He opened the bottle of
tanning oil, depositing a generous amount into his right hand and setting the
bottle down to coat both palms and fingers with it. "No," he places both palms
flat on her back, grinning as the cold oil made her jump, "This is my favorite
part." He began to massage the oil into her skin with gentle pressure, long
smooth strokes of palms and fingers up her back, over her shoulders and down
her sides. He looked up at something. "Holy crap, would you look at that."

"Hmm?" Liz turned her head slightly, and drew in a breath of what could have
been shock or possibly just amazement.

Strolling down the beach, looking as if she might have been lost or just lost
in thought, was one of the most athletic looking women Ty had seen in quite a
long time, at least outside the pungent smelling and yet somehow still
laboratory-like setting of his gym. She wasn't terribly tall, but neither were
her limbs freakishly bulky like those of a bodybuilder. Ty and Liz watched as
her arms swung lazily at her sides, biceps and shoulders rippling and
bunching. Her quads likewise flexed into impressive size and definition with
each step. She didn't appear to have noticed their curious gazes as she moved.
She was too far away to make out much else about her yet, but her unhurried
stroll would bring her right past them. As she drew closer, Ty could see that
she was pretty, if not what most men would call beautiful, with stylishly
short black hair, wide set brown eyes and full lips.

"Damn," Liz giggled. "Wish I was built like that."

"Liz, seriously?" Ty caught the faintly aghast tone in his own voice, and
immediately wish it had sounded different.

She turned to look over her shoulder up at him, faint annoyance in her eyes.
"Yes, seriously. Why? You don't think she's good looking?"

Ty chuckled. "Oh, no. You're not getting me into that trap. If I say no, I'm
closed-minded. If I say yes, you get jealous. Nuh uh."

Her lips tugged upward at the corners despite her best efforts to give him a
disapproving scowl. "Answer the question, Tyson." She cocked an eyebrow at
him, waiting. "So you're hiding something. Maybe you want her?"

"Nope." he answered immediately. "And anyway, even if I did -- which I don't
-- like the man says, you can't always get what you want."

"Sometimes you can't even keep what you got." she returned.

"Ahem." his turn for an upraised brow. "Let me remind the court that the
defendant said, 'Which I don't.' "

"So noted." she giggled.

"Now... I think," he said slowly, "that you would be smokin' hot if you were
built like that. Ha! How do you like that answer!"

She turned her eyes back to the woman sauntering toward them. "So... you don't
think I'm smokin' hot now. I see." She stared off at the water.

"Oh, for the love of-- " Her playful laughter cut him off.

"Don't worry." she reassured him. "I'm just playing with you, you're fine."
She took a drink of the wine cooler, then lay her head back on the blanket in
a silent signal for him to return to the task of oiling her up.

He resumed his task, smiling. "So are you, baby." He looked up at the warm
spring sky, out at the rolling blue ocean, then down at his girl, and decided
that of all the gorgeous sights out here, there would never be any doubt which
was his eyes' favorite.

"Excuse me."

They looked up to see that the athletic girl who had been approaching had come
to a stop before their blankets. "Yes?" Liz shaded her eyes. Now that the
woman was facing them, they could see she had a rolled up blanket of her own
under one powerful arm.

"Do you mind if I join you? I came out here to get away from... things. But,
um... well, I guess I'm just more in the mood for company than I thought." her
eyes rested on Liz, a smile working its way onto her lips. She shifted the red
and black blanket from under her right arm to her left, held out her hand to
Liz.

"Yeah, why not?" Ty answered. Liz shot him a look over her shoulder as he took
the woman's hand and shook it -- and found himself hiding a faint wince. Damn,
this chick had one hell of a grip!

Liz turned her eyes back to the newcomer, and suddenly Ty got the distinct
feeling he'd given the wrong answer -- Liz's vibe had changed again, only it
didn't seem quite as playful this time. "Sure. I'm Liz, this is my boyfriend
Ty."

"Rachel." the woman shook Liz's hand in turn, apparently more than a little
more gently. Then she flashed a brilliant smile that turned her from just
pretty to indeed beautiful, stepped over to the other side of Liz, her hips,
thighs and calves flexing as she hunkered down to unroll her blanket and place
it next to Liz's.

Something about the flirtatious smile the newcomer showed his girl instantly
unsettled Ty; before he could confront the matter, however, a distinctive
chirp rose from the pocket of his cargo shorts and Liz shot him an annoyed
look. "I thought we were leaving our phones in the car." she sighed. "No
business? Remember? 'You and me time'?"

"I'm sorry, baby." He checked the display, then sighed. "It's Bobby. I swear,
baby, this will only take a minute." He hit Talk and lifted the phone to his
ear. "Bobby! What have you got for me?"

"Don't worry, sweetie." the dark haired muscle girl reached out and ran a hand
over Liz's shoulder. "I'll keep you company."

His producer's words were faint on the other end of the line, and just now he
didn't want to stand here feeling his unease grow watching this woman get
touchy-feelie with his girl. Best to just get whatever news his producer had
for him and get it over with. He cupped his other hand over the phone's mic
and mouthed. "Be right back." Liz just stared off at the ocean. He stared a
moment, then turned his attention back to the phone, putting some distance
between the weak audio connection and the conversation of the two women.

Liz watched him amble off down the beach a way, then sighed.

"Does he do that a lot?" Rachel asked, her fingers resting now on Liz's
shoulder. Resting on her stomach next to Liz, she leaned up on one elbow to
look into her eyes. Liz's rueful smile said more than her words:

"It's his job. He's an actor. I guess he's on the verge of his big break,
but..."

"But you're lonely." The woman's frankness took Liz aback for a moment.

Finally, though, she nodded. "Yeah." She looked away. "More often than I'm
not, really. But he's doing it for us. He's..."

"Shh." Rachel reached out and boldly put a finger to Liz's lips, her eyes
sparkling. "Wait here. I promise I'll be right back."

Rachel smiled to Liz over her shoulder; her smile widened as she continued on
down the beach. She had wanted the girl as soon as she'd spied her from down
the beach. True, there were plenty of other women she could play with, and it
was also true that they ranged from attractive to goddesses in human flesh,
but there was something about this one...

Maybe it was as simple as the fact that she was taken, and by a man no less.
There was always the illicit thrill of taking something beautiful away from
another -- and so much the better when it was a man. Something about the idea
of that -- and about the idea of how she was going to go about it -- marbled
the skin around Rachel's nipples, gave her a warm, tingling ache at the
juncture of her thighs.

She could see him pacing the beach a small distance away, then turn without
thinking and head for the stairs leading back up to the boardwalk. "Good
boy..." she breathed, thinking aloud. "Go back upstairs now, we don't want the
pretty girl to see this..." He did indeed start up the stairs, and she
couldn't suppress a giggle. It was pathetic, she thought to herself, how
predictable men were.

She followed him, keeping just enough distance to ensure that he wouldn't look
back over his shoulder, feeling her presence. He didn't. He walked lazily as
she listened to his conversation.

"So what did I interrupt?" Robert Rubenstein, as Ty's long-time producer and
quasi- manager, had been the one whose fault it was that he'd gotten together
with Liz in the first place, having introduced them at a bar purely on
mischievous impulse, to show Ty how easily it was to pick up gorgeous women if
you had the right job title.

"Rachel and I were spending some quality time. Well... trying to. Not--" he
amended quickly, "that I'm ungrateful. For news like that, bet your ass I'm
grateful. It's just... it's wearing her down, I think. The job. You know, me
being gone all the time, and then when we're together I'm more or less still
not... you know what I mean."

"Let me give you a little piece of advice about women, Ty." Bobby said.

Ty chuckled. "Bobby, you're in the middle of getting a divorce. I bet you had
Chinese takeout for dinner last night."

There was silence on the other end of the phone. "Ouch. Okay, go spend time
with your girl. I got the business end covered from over here. Just me and my
empty boxes of takeout. Watch out for those beach babes."

Ty turned away from the Z as he closed the phone. "Yeah. Beach babes." He cast
an eye down to the beach where he could just make out the edge of Liz's
blanket, her bare skin warm and inviting. Well, at least he had good news to
share with her; then again, he reflected, it was good news for the bank
account. Not necessarily for the amount of time they'd spend together. A new
job, more lucrative, but... a hectic shooting schedule. He'd tried to get her
to come and spend his days on set with him, but she only complained that it
bored her senseless. he could understand that, he supposed. He turned away
from the beach and headed toward --Rachel's fist came out of nowhere at all,
catching him square in the nose and knocking his head back, making his eyes
water. He was a big guy, though, at 6'2", and while the blow from the 5'7"
woman staggered him, it didn't put him down. The second one did, however,
rattling his teeth as it connected with his jaw. His ass hit the sand-powdered
pavement and he let out a grunt. He could just make out the woman's taut
bikini-clad form as he looked up in surprise and pain. He opened his mouth to
ask what the holy hell was going on. "Hope you had a good time with Liz." she
smiled smugly down at him. "She's mine now, pretty boy."


--- continued in part 2 ---

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

--- part 2 ---




He had a pithy reply to this on his lips, but didn't get the words out. Liz's
left fist rocked his head back again with a vicious jab that caught him just
under his right eye, and a lightning fast right followed into his gut as the
short-haired brunette dropped to one knee, blasting the wind out of him so
hard he began to gag. She didn't let up, instead rocketing another jab into
his jaw, then a second, then a third, rapid-fire. He collapsed to his back,
unconscious and barely breathing, blood streaming from his mouth and nose as
his eye began to swell.

Wasting no time, Liz looked over her shoulder to see if anyone had witnessed
the assault -- luckily for her, the parking lot was empty, all of the beach's
visitors down on the sand. Her hands fairly flew through Ty's pockets, finding
what she was looking for in the right thigh pocket of his cargo shorts. She
pulled his key-ring free, then opened the driver's side door of the 350 Z,
stuffing his limp body inside, then shoving him haphazardly over to the
passenger side seat and climbing in after him. Turning the ignition, she kept
her head low, only barely high enough above the dash to back the car out of
the parking space, then slowly cruise about five hundred feet down the long
parking lot. Liz heard the car start up, watching in disbelief which turned to
heartbreak and finally to fury as Ty's car backed out, then cruised away. "You
son of a bitch!" she breathed. She was still sitting with her head in her
hands, elbows resting on her knees, when Rachel sauntered back. The other
woman didn't say anything, just sat beside her. After awhile, Liz felt an arm
circle her, then pull her close.

He came to in the passenger seat of his car, his entire face aching and the
front of his t-shirt thickly crusted with dried blood. It was all over the
seats as well. He groaned as he sat up, then looked for his car keys. They
were gone. So was his phone. Panicking, he sat up further still despite the
swimming and pounding in his head -- at least his wallet was still in his
pocket.

He spent the following week at home. Liz hadn't shown up -- he'd called her
repeatedly, left message after message. He had no idea what had happened after
the humiliating, one-sided beating the muscle girl at the beach had dished
out. He knew he'd come to a good quarter mile at least from where he'd
originally parked. Walking back down to the boardwalk where he'd left Liz,
he'd descended the stairs, shielding his eyes against the setting sun and
cursing under his breath, to find that she was gone. That meant the
muscle-girl had in all likelihood made good on her threat to steal Liz, or at
least gotten part of the way to that goal. He had no idea what to do. He'd
finally gotten a ride to the dealership where he'd bought the Z and gotten a
new set of keys, but that had been a few days ago and in that three days,
visits to Liz's apartment had come to nothing. Knocking on the door for forty
five minutes had given him only sore knuckles and a breaking heart.

But after a few weeks, things slowly began to return to normal. It began with
a knock on his door late one Saturday night. He opened it to find Liz standing
there with two big bags of Chinese takeout. Something about that struck Ty as
ominous but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what. "Can I come in?" she
asked, sounding somewhat more meek than he remembered.

"Yeah." he couldn't hide the surprise in his voice. He stepped back and closed
the door behind her. She didn't say anything as she unloaded the boxes of
schezuan chicken, steamed vegetables and fried rice from the bags. She didn't
say anything as she handed him a pair of chopsticks. She didn't say anything
as they ate somewhat uncomfortably.

Finally, when the only thing left was fortune cookies and empty paper-board
boxes, she said, "Ty, I'm sorry."

He looked up. "Huh?"

"About the past few weeks. The police called me about your car keys. They said
it looked like you got carjacked. Why didn't you tell me that on the phone?"
She looked at him with a wounded and concerned expression.

"I..." he didn't know what to say to that. The cops hadn't been in touch with
him about anything, and he hadn't bothered calling them. What was he going to
tell the cops, that some chick beat the crap out of him? Him, a fairly
muscular, big guy, getting the crap knocked out of him by a girl. Okay, so she
was more than fairly muscular herself, but the cops didn't care about things
like that. He'd known a few guys whose girlfriends had roughed them up, and
the law never sided with anybody but the girl. "I'd rather not talk about it."

She nodded, seeming to understand. She offered him a fortune cookie, then took
one for herself. This was their favorite part of eating Chinese, in a
restaurant or at home, no matter how good the takeout was. He finally allowed
himself a smile, and so did she, as he broke his open easily and expertly,
pulling the slim ribbon of white paper free.

That's when the door opened and Rachel Barnes strode in as if she owned the
place. Ty looked up, stunned, a shiver of fear and then a flush of anger
racing up his spine and into his gut. "What the hell?!"

She looked down at Liz, then over at Ty. "Hi, sweetie." she said, and he
couldn't tell if she was directing it at him or at his girl. "What'cha doing
with this creep? I thought we talked about this."

Ty was on his feet instantly. "Get out!"

Rachel shook her head. "Nope." She wore short, short gray track shorts and a
black tank top, showing off her long, hard sculpted arms and legs, a six pack
of chiseled abdominal muscles and a pair of firm C cup breasts thrust proudly
forward on a foundation of well developed pecs. "I'm here for my girlfriend."

Ty blinked, stunned. He looked down at Liz. Looked back up at Rachel. "Your
what?!"

"My girlfriend." Rachel repeated, looking amused. "I told you I would take her
from you."

"I thought you told me you were joking about that..." Liz interjected, looking
as stunned as Ty felt.

Rachel shook her head. "No, sweetie, I wasn't. Why do you think I told you to
come over here and tell the little boy you two are through?" She stepped
around the couch to stand over Liz, looking down at her with a somewhat stern
expression.

"Get out," Ty growled, furious, "of my house." His fists balled up at his
sides, he stared daggers at the woman. He knew she was faster than he was --
he didn't think, even with such muscularity on display, that she was stronger.
She'd taken him by surprise, that was all, used surprise and speed to get the
better of him last time. Not this time. And not in his --

"This isn't your house." she replied breezily without taking her eyes off Liz.
"It's your apartment. Unless, of course," she turned and showed him a cold
smile, "unless I decide to take that away from you, too."

Ty lost it, kicking the coffee table aside, sending empty cardboard
containers, television remote and a pair of unlit candles flying. "Get out,
you filthy, stinking --"

He didn't get far enough fast enough. Already turning to face him, Rachel
stepped forward rather than back and slammed a fist into his own hard abs,
sending a jolt through his entire body and stopping him dead in his tracks. He
stepped back, drawing his own arm back and slicing it through the air at her
cheek. He had never been so enraged in his entire life, literally seeing red.
She didn't have room to step back, having just stepped over the overturned
coffee table.

Instead, she executed a vertical leap upward, catching his blow on her hard
left pec, and slammed her leg forward, the ball of her left foot smashing into
his collar-bone and sending him flying across the room to slam into the wall.

"Stop it!" Liz shouted, but neither of them paid her the slightest bit of
attention.

Before Ty could regain his feet, Rachel had leapt across the distance
separating them. Ty rolled off the wall milliseconds ahead of her next punch
-- mostly by lucky accident -- as her fist splintered the wood. She yelped in
surprise and pain, and he seized the momentary lapse in her focus to drive off
the wall with his legs, roaring, and tackle her to the hardwood floor.

"Stop it!" Liz screamed again. She sat stone-still and still on the couch, her
eyes as wide as saucers, her unbroken fortune cookie still absurdly poised in
her fingers, as if she had frozen into stone as soon as Rachel had stepped
through the front door. The cookie finally dropped from her nerveless fingers
to shatter on the floor between her feet.

Ty straddled Rachel, who bucked under him, trying to roll him off. He froze
for a moment -- he had never in his life even contemplated hitting a woman,
but that moratorium was about to be broken. He cocked his elbow up, turning
his body to throw as much weight and leverage as he could into the punch; if
he had to do it, he didn't want to have to do it more than once.

At the last possible instant, Rachel bent her neck away, turning her head, and
Ty's fist smashed with full force into the hardwood floor with a sickeningly
audible crunch. "Aaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhh!!!" He screamed, clutching his fist in
his other hand, feeling as if he'd just broken at least two of his own
knuckles, which in all likelihood he probably had.

That's when Rachel bucked again, but not trying to force his weight off her
upper body; instead, she reached up with her long, powerful, bare legs,
snaking her calves around his neck and crossing her ankles under his chin,
then straightened her entire body with a violent snapping motion, slamming his
weight off her chest and the back of his head into the floor. He was groggy
for a moment, nearly knocked out by the sudden impact to the back of his head,
but when she tucked his calves under her arms, recrossed her ankles and tensed
the deadly balls of calf muscle on either side of his neck, grinding his head
into the floor while cutting off his oxygen and the flow of blood to his
brain, he began to thrash wildly but futilely in her grip.

She turned to smile over her shoulder at Liz, whose expression had rapidly
changed from shell-shock and concern to something strange, a mixture of
concern and arousal. "Come here, sweetie, let me show you what a man is useful
for." Liz got up on unsteadily legs and slowly walked over to where Rachel
held her boyfriend helplessly trapped and choking in her grip.

She looked up at Liz's expression; Liz watched her boyfriend held immobilized
and it was as though a lightbulb had gone on behind her eyes. Rachel giggled.
"Well, you wanted to know how to keep him home, didn't you?"

"But," Liz sounded confused. "Why would you want me to? I thought you --"

"Hate men?" Rachel giggled again. "Oh, hell no, sweetie! They can be --" she
tightened her hold on Ty's throat brutally, gritting her teeth faintly, until
his struggles subsided into unconsciousness. "They make fun little toys if you
train them right. Probably not actors, though. Either he's gone or the time or
he's broke, so this one's just useless. We'll get a younger one, a landscaper
or a gardener. That way he works where we play. But this one... well, he's not
going to be good for much after this. Might as well get some enjoyment out of
him while we're here, though."

She released her hold on the still-unconscious man, then rose to her feet,
taking Liz in her arms, her lips seeking out Liz's. She found Liz's lower lip
trembling and nipped it lightly. "Shhh... come here, baby..."

When Ty came to, his vision was blurry, his head pounding and spinning again.
He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his vision, trying to move. He couldn't.
He looked down to see that he was wrapped in something -- one of his sheets,
dark blue linen, was wrapped over and around his chest and arms several times.
But there was something hard behind his back. The room still spun around him
when he turned his head, and he had to fight his gut with everything he had to
keep from vomiting up a belly full of takeout. He turned his head slowly
despite the disorientation and nausea, looking at his wrist. It was bound to
the arm of one of his wooden patio chairs with a length of black nylon
stocking. He didn't bother turning his head back in the other direction -- he
didn't need to look to know that the other hand was bound with the other
stocking. He could feel air moving freely over his cock, his thighs, his
knees. He didn't know what they'd bound his ankles to the chair with, but his
cheeks flushed hot with humiliation at the realization that it had obviously
involved stripping his pants off him, leaving them bunched around his calves.

"Mmmm, look, sweetie -- he's awake." He could hear the voice, but couldn't
immediately place it. He looked up, the room seeming to tilt forward. His jaw
and neck were washed through with a darkly raging ache as the tendons and
joints Rachel had abused in her grip found renewed blood flow. He could feel
cold on his cheeks and realized with a sense of wonder that it was because he
was crying.

"Ohh, my God..." Liz breahted, and Ty's heart sank at her next words. "I don't
know why, but that's so hot..." Ty's vision cleared, and instantly, he wished
it hadn't. They were both nude, both gorgeous. Liz's long golden-brown hair
was loose on her shoulders, her back propped up against the head-board of his
bed cushioned by pillows. Rachel had straddled Liz's thighs, her bare, rounded
ass wiggling slightly back and forth as she looked over her shoulder, smiling
and looking him in the eye with an expression of smug triumph on her face. He
wanted to ball of his fists and smash that smile off the front of her head,
but there was nothing he could do about it. The heartache only deepened,
clenching around the core of his being in a burning fist of shame and rage.

"Ohh, that's good, sweetie." Rachel breathed to Liz. "I want you to just lie
back... and watch his face... and enjoy..." So saying, she leaned up and
forward, kissing Liz hungrily for what seemed like minutes. When she finally
broke the kiss, her hand trailing down Liz's chest to grasp her already hard
nipple between thumb and forefinger, squeezing to bring a shuddering gasp of
pleasure from the other woman, she looked over her shoulder again. "I'm going
to fuck her with my tongue, Ty. Right in front of you. You like that?"

There was nothing at all Ty liked less. He struggled against the tight
confines of the sheet. "Get out! Get out, get out!"

"I've been 'out' for years now, pretty boy." she giggled, and now Liz giggled
with her. Then she was moving again down Liz's body, her tongue and lips
leaving a trail of licks and kisses down the other woman's belly, her
fingertips tracing delicate patterns over Liz's thighs that had her voicing
guttural, breathless moans of pleasure even before Rachel reached her
womanhood.

Ty closed his eyes; this was a mistake. His brain, accustomed to hearing Liz
make those sounds only when he was pleasuring her, sent the customary signals
to his manhood, which began to rise very much against his conscious will.

"Ohhh, my..." he heard Rachel say, and opened his eyes, his cheeks deep red.
She continued, "I don't think I've ever seen one that small. I think even
'Little Bob' beats that by a couple inches." This was a flat-out lie and Ty
knew it; nevertheless, it stung for some reason he couldn't even fathom, and
it only hurt worse when Liz laughed along with Rachel.

There was nothing to be done about it. That was the worst part, or so Ty
thought. But then Rachel's lips and tongue moved lower, and Liz's moans
increased in volume and urgency. "Oh, yes..." she breathed. "Fuck me... oh,
God... fuck me..."

Ty's world rapidly disintegrated in the sighs... the moans... the screams of
pure ecstasy that came from his girl... he held onto that... his girl... but
she wasn't his girl anymore. He was losing her. Had lost her. He opened his
eyes in time to see every muscle in her body jump to life as the climax hit
her like a freight train, listened as she screamed out in raw-voiced joy in
the rush of it.

His head fell forward. She wasn't his anymore. She'd been hijacked.

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

Cheerleaders - Pro bodybuilding
by curlever
Part 4


Josh decided that living with a beautiful sex-crazed muscle-babe cheerleader
girlfriend was about as good as life could get. After they graduated, he
traded in the athletic center of his college life as a varsity football
captain for a too-stressful software job. During the day, he built up some
envy for Liz, since she got to stay home and work out the entire day, but
every evening his resentment changed to appreciation as he savored her
miraculously muscular body and fucked her until she screamed in ecstasy.

With Liz's top finish at her first local bodybuilding contest, she had earned
her professional bodybuilding card. That gave her the opportunity to compete
in the next regional-level bodybuilding competition, but only three weeks to
prepare. Ordering a custom-made professional bikini was impossible in that
time, but she did find a trainer who could give her last-minute posing and
training advice. After a hurried series of phone calls, Liz found Veronika
Markov, a former top professional bodybuilder from five years earlier. In
retirement, Vanessa still did guest posing, personal training, and ran camps
for novice bodybuilders.

When Liz returned from her first coaching session, she was talking twice as
fast as usual and practically dancing around the room. Veronika, in fact, had
been one of the judges for Liz's local contest win, and claimed to be
extremely impressed with Liz's condition and potential. Veronika spent the
afternoon with Liz developing a rigorous schedule for every minute of exercise
and sleep and every gram of food and water. Two large boxes held the pills and
supplements to push the process along.

The first particular challenge was that Liz would have only three weeks to
catch up with other contestants who had two years of professional preparation.
Fortunately, Liz had been working out intensely enough on her own to have the
solid musculature of a seasoned competitor. She would, however, have to divide
her workout time between lifting lighter weights with high repetitions to pump
up her muscle volume and practicing the exhausting and athletic dance-like
posing routine.

The second particular challenge for Liz would be her breasts. Due to her
secret (and exceedingly delightful) training techniques, Liz had maintained
her lusciously full natural breasts while losing body fat everywhere else. One
consequence was that she could not even borrow a posing bikini from Veronika's
extensive collection for her students. The existing bodybuilder's tops came in
two designs; one to cover the nipples of breasts had shrunk away to nothing,
the other to cover the rock-solid hemispheres of implants. Neither had enough
strength to support large natural globes that actually bounced when their
owner moved. Of course, Liz's breasts looked stunning in any conventional
swimsuit top, so they settled on one that revealed the deep cleavage of her
natural curves. The second consequence was that her large top demanded
symmetry, so Veronika recommended double sets for glutes, thighs, and calves
for balance. Although Liz had extremely strong pectoral muscles from bench
press competitions against the football players and Josh in particular,
Veronika also recommended double sets, so her pecs wouldn't look small in
comparison with her breasts.

Liz began training with a burning fury. An ordinary man would have been tired
just watching her efforts, but Josh was completely exhausted due to his
special role in her training. In addition to his usual assistance in the
morning and evening, now she wanted him to bring her to orgasm four times a
day, so he started coming home for lunch and staying up until midnight. The
first day, he was thrilled to bring her to a cock-pounding climax four times,
but by the third day, his only-human penis was worn out by Liz's superhuman
cunt, so he started delivering most of her orgasms with his practiced tongue
and hands.

Under her new routine of hundreds of reps, augmented by massive doses of
creatine and other supplements, Josh thought he could see visible improvements
to her muscles day by day. Fibers seemed to swell, developing impossibly sharp
valleys from their neighbors. Her skin seemed to tighten to show stunning
striations in every muscle from the coarse-grained and huge muscles of her
thighs to her fine-grained abs with their razor-cut edges.

Liz came back energized from her twice-weekly coaching sessions. Veronika was
amazed by the pace of Liz's development and grilled her angrily about whether
she was taking steroids. Liz kept her orgasm-assisted workouts a secret for
the moment, and explained that she was just training very hard as a result of
the steady encouragement and inspiration from Josh.

During the second week of her preparation, Josh was somewhat relieved that Liz
didn't seem so demanding about getting orgasms from him. He chalked it down to
tiredness from her heavier training, until he came home from work earlier than
usual on Thursday afternoon. He came quietly in the side door and saw Liz
pumping the leg press sled with a machine-like intensity. Over the course of
dozens of reps, her grunts became hoarser, and then merged into cries of pain
as she forced her tortured, swollen muscles to push the weight again. After
five final screaming lifts, Liz collapsed in the seat exhausted.

As the sound of Liz's panting and the tortured metal creaking had quieted
down, Josh thought he heard an unusual buzzing sound. Not wishing to startle
her too much, he knocked on a cabinet door and called out, "Hi, Honey! I'm
home."

Despite her exhaustion, Liz rapidly swung her naked body around to face away
from Josh and dropped a towel into her lap. "Hi, Honey. I didn't expect you
home so early."

As Josh walked toward her, he admired the extreme curves of her back from her
bigger-than-ever shoulders to her tinier-than-ever waist and the cleft of her
super-firm ass. The perspiration on her skin gave bright highlights to the
contours of her amazing muscles. He started to explain why he was early, but
heard a mechanical drone that became louder as he walked toward the leg press.
Liz's hands groped frantically underneath the towel on her lap. The sound
stopped, but in the process, the towel fell off, revealing a huge, black,
industrial-strength vibrator protruding from between her legs.

With a slow exhalation, she slid the glistening, three-inch diameter shaft out
of her body and let it fall to the floor. She covered her face with her hands
and pleaded, "I'm so sorry Josh, I didn't plan to resort to mechanical means,
but I've never lifted this hard before and I just couldn't do it without the
orgasms. If you want me to, I'll stop."

"Well, I am a little concerned that my dick can't compete with the feelings
you get from that monster," he declared. His tone softened, however, as he
added, "I think you might need to use it in my place, though, this coming
week. Craig was in a car accident and is in the hospital. He's not in critical
condition and should recover completely, but my boss ordered me to take over
his business trip, so I'll be gone all next week."

The next few days were excruciating for Josh. Whenever he called Liz, he ended
up talking to the message machine. She didn't call him back in person, but
just left voice or text messages relating that her training was going well,
she hoped his business trip was successful, and that because of her contest
preparations, she had no time to talk.

Josh was able to wrap up his trip early by working a fourteen hour day at the
Singapore factory and then hopping on a plane populated by a few other
bleary-eyed zombies. Since he only slept three fitful hours on the plane, Josh
was still exhausted when he arrived back at the apartment. The lights in the
gym were on, so he entered through the first-floor door. Pulse-pounding rock
music was blasting, and it took him a few moments to locate the only slightly
less-raucous clank of weights being rocketed up and down on the bench press.
Josh had never seen anyone lift weights this fast -- Liz was driving the heavy
weight with the kind of speed she used to apply to her cheerleader's pom-poms.

As he walked around the other equipment in the room, he lost sight of Liz's
head and arms. As he saw the other end of the bench, however, his befuddled
brain was trying to figure out how Liz had moved so fast, since during that
brief time, her astonishingly shapely, sexy, naked rear was now kneeling at
the bottom end of the bench. As he continued walking and the entire bench came
into view, he realized that there were TWO naked and astonishingly buff women
at the bench: Liz pumping out rapid lifts, and some other woman with her face
buried between Liz's muscular thighs.

"Get the fuck away from Liz!" Josh screamed. Liz dropped the bar into the
supports with a loud clang. The other woman slowly stood up, wiping Liz's
juices off her chin.

Still flat on her back recovering from her exertions, Liz exclaimed, "Josh,
I'm sorry! This is just my trainer, Veronika."

"I don't care who she is! Who the hell said she could give you a tongue-fuck?"
Josh demanded.

"So you are the Josh," Veronika interjected. "Liz need orgasm to train. You
gone. I give orgasm."

"You bitch!" Josh advanced menacingly.

"Calm down," Veronika continued, "And please not to threaten me - would not be
good. You sound like man who is proud of having cock, but you will see that I
teach her things she could never learn from you."

"Why, you arrogant cuntsucker..." Josh began.

Veronika held up her hand and interrupted again, "Liz, stand up to show your
poses."

Liz complied, standing up from the bench. If Josh hadn't been so furious, he
would have had an immediate erection due to the sight of these two stunningly
muscular women, casually standing before him, completely unconcerned that they
were naked.

Addressing Josh, Veronika explained, "You know the power of orgasm during
lifting weight, yes. Well, I, the great Veronika Markov, teach Liz how to
orgasm during posing." Turning to Liz, she instructed, "Turn to pose your
back," and Liz wheeled around and stopped, poised for action.

Veronika ordered, "Flex lats." Liz's upper back expanded into an incredible
hourglass shape, with rippling bands of muscles from shoulders to waist. After
Liz had held the pose for three seconds, Veronika continued, "Now flex clit."
Liz's hips quivered with a slight spasm, followed immediately by the
enhancement of the stunning striations in her muscles.

"You see again," Veronika stated. "Face front. Double biceps, flex." Josh was
amazed that since the last time she had posed for him, Liz had become a vision
of a true muscle goddess. Her calves and thighs swelled in sexy and powerful
contours leading up to her shaved sex, which was framed from above by the
carved plates of her rock-hard abs. Liz's breasts were as full as ever, but
pulled upward into firm perkiness by the muscles of her chest. Even the
generous size of her feminine assets could not obscure the bulging slabs of
her pectoral muscles. These fit seamlessly into her mounded deltoids, which
flared into biceps and triceps that seemed simultaneously larger than a man's
and perfectly proportioned for a woman.

This vision lasted only a few seconds until Veronika commanded, "Now, cunt.
Flex. Flex! FLEX!" With each pulse, Liz's muscles became tighter and bigger,
swelling up as though they were scarcely constrained by the bones to which
they were attached. Between multiple heads of each muscle, the grooves became
deep furrows as her split biceps and triceps peaks took on the appearance of
entirely separate muscles. Just before Liz's swollen muscles were ready to
explode through her skin, Veronika called for her to relax.

Josh stood and stared, dumbfounded, as Veronika pulled shorts and a tee-shirt
over her naked body. As the trainer walked out the door, her final admonition
to Josh was, "As my advice to you for the future, NEVER question my training
methods again."

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

Tammy Stole My Girlfriend
By Smog
______________________________

Al and his girlfriend, Susan, were at the gym doing their daily routine. Susan
had gone to the rest-room and was just coming back out, when a girl approached
her and started talking to her. Al noticed that and he thought he knew the
girl, but could not quite place her. She was very muscular and he had never
known anyone like that, but her face reminded me of an old girlfriend of his,
Tammy. As he got closer to the two girls he could see that it was his old
girlfriend but in his mind he could not believe it was her. This Tammy was
wearing an outfit that almost seemed ready to explode holding in the huge
muscles bulging and dancing under the tight fabric. As he looked at the two
women talking, he found that Tammy was flirting with his girlfriend, and went
over to them. "Hey there Tammy, so you've been pumping some iron and now
you're trying to seduce my girlfriend." Even as he said it Al wasn't sure he
believed what he said. No one could put on the size and definition that Tammy
had in the year she had been gone without some illegal help. Even any steroid
Al had ever heard of could not have achieved results like this. Maybe she had
some new drug, but that
didn't make it any more right. "We don't want whatever drugs you are taking in
this gym," Al concluded, his voice making it plain no discussion was needed.

"Why don't we let the girl here herself make that decision, Al," Tammy
replied. If she was nervous about being confronted like this she gave no hint
of it. "In fact why don't you help show me what I'm capable of. Let's see if
you can lift this bar over here."

Al looked at the bench bar Tammy had pointed at. Doing some quick arithmetic
he added the bar to be at 400 pounds. A high amount but something he could
handle. He didn't know what Tammy was trying to prove, no matter how big she
was she was still a woman and probably a hundred pounds smaller

than Al. Maybe this would be a way to discredit her, Al thought. "All right
I'll show you what real muscle can do," Al said as he slipped under the bar.
Grunting under the heavy load Al pushed the weight up and down for 5 hard
reps. His big muscles bulged with the effort. He clanked the weight back onto
the rack with enthusiasm, sure he had upstaged Tammy. "Okay your turn," Al
crowed. "That's if you're man enough." He laughed at his joke and got off the
bench motioning for Tammy to come over and give it a try.

Tammy walked over behind the bar. "Not bad, for a man," she replied. "But to
have any real muscle and strength anymore, it takes a woman nowadays." As Al
watched in disbelief Tammy gripped the bar and curled it to her chest. Her

biceps ballooned to immense proportions and the T-shirt ripped audibly to
accommodate them. She continued to pump the bar to her chest. "You see
wimpy-girl, what a real woman can do with a little help. Much more than any
mere man is capable of. Look at him, he's dumbfounded." As she talked she
curled the weight another ten times. Her arms pumping even more, the veins
filling with blood. Al was mesmerized as he watched this impossible act. Her
arm surged with power, her huge biceps threatening to grow larger than her head.
Her chest heaved and the nipples stood out noticeably. Her entire body tensed
as she continued to pump the weight. She began to grunt with effort but
managed to pump out another 10 reps. Then she set the bar back on the rack
and flexed her arms in a double bicep pose. Al felt himself grow hard at the
sight of her super strong, sexy body. She shook out her arms and walked over
to Al's girlfriend.

Tammy slides over and stands very close to Susan. She gets up on her toes,
which makes her calves bloat out putting a strain on the leather boots she is
wearing. "Just look at all these hard muscles I have!" she whispers in Susan's
ear while lifting her arm and flexing her enormous bicep. "They are bigger and
harder than any boy muscles! Would you not like to touch and feel these huge
hard muscles of mine?" She flexes and relaxes her bicep a couple of times
right in front of Susan's eyes and Al can see Susan is getting confused.
Susan's hand trembles and starts to move upwards, towards the hulking bicep
that Tammy is displaying just inches away from Susan's eyes. Instead of
feeling Tammy's bicep, Susan, in one swift motion, puts both her hands on
Tammy's chest and pushes. But to her surprise Tammy does not budge and Susan's
hands starts to roam the black spandex that contains the steely plates of
muscle that is Tammy's pecs. "Uuuhhhmmm!" Tammy moans with her eyes half
closed, "a little lower baby! Does my breast feel good to you?" Susan's eyes
meet Tammy's, but she does not make a sound. Instead her hand finds its way to
Tammy's upper arm that hangs out from her body at a 45 degree angle. "Feel the
power baby!" Tammy whispers in Susan's ear, "feel how huge and hard my muscles
are! Have you ever felt muscles like these on a boy? No, of course not, no boy
has muscles like mine. How do my muscles feel compared to your boyfriends over
there, huh?" Tammy now presses her body up against Susan making her now hard
nipples poke Susan's body. Susan's hands are all over Tammy's hard muscled
body and she has started to moan a little. "Let me feel your little girlie
muscles!" Tammy whispers and starts to caress Susan's upper arm. "Not much
there huh? Flex for me!" Susan starts to flex her bicep as in a daze. Her
biceps are not big, but they definitely show. Tammy looks at Susan and smile.
"Just you take it easy and look here. Look at our arms next to each other.
Yours is so thin." "It's not thin!" Susan protested quickly. "Oh yes it is.
Compared to mine anyway!" she said while raising her eyebrow. "What are they?
13 inches? Mine is 24 inches! Don't worry. I think it's really cute."

The sight of the two girls has made Al all hot, and he is just standing there,
mouth wide open, staring at them while his cock is making a tent out of his
trousers. Tammy opens her eyes and looks at him with a wicked smile. "Looks
like your girlfriend here likes me, huh boy!" she sais, "but what about you?""
She reaches out and grabs Al's throbbing dick. "You do like it," she said with
a little smile on her lips. He simply looked uncomfortable and shifted his
hips, trying to move his crotch from under her hand. But she didn't let him.
She scooted

over, right up against Al, and rubbed her hand up and down on his penis a few
times. "I can tell you like it, you're already hard," she whispered. "I'm hard
because you're rubbing my crotch," Al whispered. "No, you were already getting
hard from looking at me. You like muscles on a woman, admit it." She then
said. He remained silent, just looking down at this muscle girls smiling face.
Then she took his hand and places it on top of her unflexed bicep. "See how
big my muscle is? Feel it!" She put his hand on top of her huge biceps. "And
feel how big and hard it gets when I flex it." Tammy then flexed her bicep,
making it balloon to unseen proportions.

"OH MY GOD! That MUSCLE!! It's so HUGE! And it's as hard as steel!" Al cried
out in shock. "Uhm, yes I know!" Tammy said and licked her lips while flexing
harder making the bicep rise even more. "I am getting all hot from this." At
that time Susan's hands took the tour down Tammy's pecs from standing behind
her, feeling those iron plates of steel and eventually cupping her small but
firm breasts, caressing them. Tammy started to moan a little and her hands
went behind my neck, making her awesome biceps bulge against my cheeks. "Kiss
my muscles, little man!" she whispers to him and tightens the grip around his
neck a little. Al could do nothing but obey her and turned his head and
started to kiss and lick Tammy's huge, bulging bicep. "Uhhmm! That feels so
good!" she whispers, her eyes half closed.

Tammy then brought her arms down and laid her hands upon Susan's as she is
cupping her breasts. Susan's arms got caught in a tight grip between Tammy's
swelling biceps and her heavy lats that started to fan out. Her back was
getting so broad that Susan's arms were forced outwards and she was being
crushed against Tammy's bulging back muscles. "Ooofff!!" she gasped and Tammy
released her. Then she pulls back from Susan who is now lost in lust for
Tammy's muscles and in one swift motion hoists Al up over her head. His body
is now being held high over Tammy's head, her upper body exploding with huge
hard muscles. Susan screams in both fear and delight at the sight.

Tammy held Al with a tight grip on his neck and his penis. She then laid him
across her broad shoulders, putting some pressure on his body, making it arch
backwards, while she started to moan in sexual delight. The mixture of sexual
pleasure and pain exploded in his brain and he was yelling and moaning. While
Al was held high, Susan was caressing Tammy´s huge biceps with her hands and
her tongue sensuously, lost within the greatness of its muscularity. Tammy
apparently likes to have him placed like this, likes to make him shout and
cry, just by using her massive, strong muscles, driving herself into a state
of uncontrollably sexual lust, that she almost losses all self control. Harder
and harder she stretch and arch his body laying across her muscular, wide
shoulders, while she holds his penis in a strong grip. She stands like a true
Amazon Queen, holding her man completely pacified and beaten, his only task to
serve and pleasure her. She looks at her self in a mirror, growling and
moaning of sexual pleasure the impressive sight gives her. Even though Al is
both taller and heavier than she is, she is so much stronger than him, that
there's no point in fighting against her muscles. "Ohh god!" He moans in
distress as the pain and the pleasure is getting unbearable, but just as he is
about to shoot his load, Tammy crushes his dick hard, laughing, making him
scream out in pain. She then throws me on the floor like a towel. Al, lying on
the floor, just stared up at her. She smiled a wicked little smile, soaking in
the dominant position she was now in. She had won, but he had not been any
match for her from the start.

Tammy turned to Susan and pumped her right bicep, her left hand resting on her
hip. She was watching the expression on Susan's face. "You like my muscles,
don't you? Come!" she said, "lets go get better acquainted!" Then the two
girls left the gym hand in hand with Al laying on the floor sobbing.

The end.

Dona Fell Friz

Untitled

My name's Bea.  I'm 26 and I've been happily married to my husband Bobby
for 4 years.  This story seems a little unbelievable to me, even now, 4
months later.  I work as a child-care worker at a local day care centre for
disturbed kids.  Bobby works as a computer technician for one of these
dot.com companies and he's making a ton of money now.   We've had a good
marriage and I attribute our successful 4 years to our commitment to the
Catholic Church.

My job was starting to get really stressful so I joined a local women's
health club. I started going almost every day after work just to work out
and get some of my pent-up energy out of me in a healthy way. 

It was a health club frequented by gays and lesbians but it also had a
straight crowd, too. That's where I first saw Susan. I had heard other
gym rats gossip about her. She had been a body builder for eight years
and she worked for a construction company.  She was a tall tomboy
type, at least five-foot eleven.  Her black hair was cut short.  Her
muscular body must have tipped a scale at about 185 pounds.

On the day I first encountered her, she was wearing a bright
green tank tee shirt with no bra. Every time she bent over to pick up
the barbells, silent eyes around the room would turn to catch a
glimpse of her shapely, perky breasts. She loved flashing the world
this way and reveled at the attention. That's how it all happened. I
was doing Nautilus exercises on the main floor when Susan set up the
bench press next to me. She lay on the bench, planted her feet on the
ground and spread her legs. She reached up for the bar and started
doing bench presses. As she pumped, Susan's tee shirt tightly gripped
the front of her chest. I stared when I thought she wasn't looking and
then turned away when our eyes met. I still don't know what attracted
me to her. But there was something about her that made me look. And
then I noticed that...she was looking at me, too.

People have always told me that I'm not too hard on the eyes. I'm
about 5'7" and weigh around 120 lbs. most of the time.  I'm not loaded
up top, but at 34C-24-34 my clothes don't look bad on me, either. That
day I chose to wear black tights, a wild color-print leotard and a
midriff tee shirt. The leotard was one of those sexy cuts. The whole
style was jokingly referred to as `fanny floss' because it looked like
a wee little bit of fabric was wedged between the cheeks of my ass. It
usually got it's fair share of second looks, too - from both the men
and the other women.

I could see that Susan was trying to be inconspicuous as she looked me
over from head to toe. I was always the epitome of femininity (my
mother's words), yet I found myself strangely pulled to Susan. She was
like a man and a woman at the same time. Maybe that's what drew me to
her. My life had always been somewhat unusual but today all that would
change. Susan saw to that.

We traded glances as Susan bench pressed 200 pounds of weight. Her
entire body would tense with each thrust. I felt a tingling of
anticipation as her breath forced her chest to rise, her points poking
through the thin fabric of her loose tee shirt. She lay on the bench
panting, eyes closed, straining under the weight.

At first, I just glanced her way. Then I stared open-mouthed. As she
reached to put the barbell on the stand, her left nipple peeked out
from the corner of her tee shirt. At that moment, she met my gaze with
a silent challenge, as if daring me to look even more. Then she rolled
toward me, giving me a full view of both breasts as she climbed off
the bench.

"See anything you like," she said in a mocking tone. I smiled and
quickly retorted "Yeah, it seems like you do have a couple of good
points, in spite of what everyone says."

Susan let out a loud guffaw, as if she'd just heard the world's
funniest joke. She sidled over to me and put her arm around my
shoulder. Then she pulled back my tee shirt top and looked right down
at the cleavage underneath. "Seems like you've got the right stuff. So
what else does everyone say?" she asked seriously but her smile belied
her intentions.

I blushed furiously and looked around the room to see if anyone else
had seen what just happened. A few other people were on the floor but
they were all busy doing sit-ups or working on their bodies. I turned
my gaze back to Susan. "My name's Bea... and are you always so forward
when you first meet someone?"  She eyed me appreciatively, "Only to
those who stare at my tits," she replied without taking her gaze off
mine.

My heart raced and my pulse zoomed. I felt flush all over but
especially red in the face as I turned away from her gaze. That seemed
to arouse Susan's interest even further and she smiled. "Blushing,
dearie, now do tell me whatever for?"  My lips pursed, I looked over
at Susan. How I wanted her... I wanted to rip off her shorts and walk
my fingers all over her. Could she sense it? Did she know?

Susan noticed my silence and put her hand on my shoulder. "Sorry, I
didn't mean to..."  "Oh you didn't," I said falteringly,
"I just have never met anyone like you."

Susan studied me for a minute. "Do you mean because I'm a lesbian?"
she asked forthrightly but defensively. This time it was my turn to
feel chagrined. "Oh no, I figured that but it's just that you're so
honest and quick, too." Susan relaxed her sweat slick shoulders. "And
that doesn't scare you?" she asked. Without hesitating I looked at her
and smiled. "No, in fact, I'm more than a little turned on."

Susan took my hand and led me to the locker room. I felt a heat
between my legs at her touch and was grateful when we were finally
well inside. She walked over to a locker stall, pulled open the drape,
and stepped in. She sat down on the dressing bench and then proceeded
to strip off her tee-shirt. She motioned for me to come in and do the
same. After a quick look around, I stepped in and stretched the drape
behind me. I pulled my arms out of the tee shirt and popped it off my
head. Then I tugged the shoulder straps of the leotard down around my
arms. Susan reached over and quickly pulled the straps from my arm,
revealing my smooth up-turned breasts.

"My, my," she said approvingly, "the good Lord was very good to you."
She stroked the awakening tips of my nipples. Sparks jolted through me
at her touch. Over and around the two small pink patches until there
was no question about my state of arousal. I reached over to touch her
swaying breasts and felt her nipples stiffen slightly.

Susan stood upright as she reacted to my touch. I slowly caressed the
sides of her arms and worked my way over to her luscious mounds. My
fingers flickered softly and I began to squeeze her now erect nipples
between my thumb and forefinger. Susan moaned slightly and closed her
eyes. At the same time, she started pulling at the end of my leotard.
I cupped her left breast with my one hand and used the other to pull
the leotard off. It fell silently to the floor and I stepped out of
it. I quickly peeled off the tights and stood standing only in a
high-cut pair of panties. Susan opened her eyes and looked at me
lustily.

With a quick motion, she pulled off her shorts and panties at the
same time, revealing a billowy mound of curly brown hair. She looked
at me and began toying with the elastic waistband of my pantyhose.  As
she tugged at the top, she slipped her other hand over my swelling
mound and began to play with the fabric that outlined the curves  of
my lips.

My panties were soaking up my juice and I felt a large wet spot run
from the tip of my clit to the bottom of my slit. My pulsating lips
were already gorged and nearly exploded as she edged her finger under
the material. I gasped as she pulled the fabric back.

"You shave?" she asked incredulously as her finger felt the smooth
outline of my mound. "I just started doing it. Do you like it?" I
asked a little sheepishly. "Like it," she mumbled as her tongue parted
the edges of my slit and started to explore, "I love it. You're so
smooth, so accessible." I laughed as I bent over to remove my now
soaked panties. "Well here, let me make this even more accessible." I
lay back on the bench and spread my legs open wide until my feet
rested on each side of the stall. Susan took one long loving look at
the cleanly shaved pussy before her and I looked back at her full
breasts and juice-soaked pouting lips that were concealed only by a
flurry of fur.

"Oh, how I want you," Susan exclaimed as she let out her breath. "Take
me, take me," I purred. With a sassy smile Susan reached over and
kissed me hard on my mouth. I fondled her breasts and slid my hand
down her belly, feeling the fire rising in her.
Her strong, muscular thighs were straining as she licked her way down
to my swelling slit. She stopped to suckle my right orb and I reached
up with my arms to embrace her solid frame.

Susan felt so good to my touch. I admired her strength and her
confidence. As I swirled her thick pubic hair around my finger I could
sense her readiness. Slowly, I shifted my position and edged down to
the top of her clit, gently rubbing the rising knob. Susan let out a
throaty ahhhhhhh as my fingers parted her soaking lips and pushed into
the warm, throbbing depths of her folds.

As Susan arched her back toward my open palm she pushed her pussy onto
my dripping hand. She looked over to me as my fingers finished
finessing her wholly heaving hips.

"Here, let me help you up," Susan said as she pulled me toward her.
As I stood up my hand traced her skin from the outer edges of her
slit, up past her belly button, until it settled on the crook of her
hip. I ran my finger to her mouth and touched the tip of her nose. The
light reflected off her emerald eyes and cast a soft glow about her
face.

"I'd love to get you off," Susan softly spoke after a moment. She
gently grasped the sides of my head with both her strong hands. She
pulled my face close and held my eyes captive to her rich, verdant
gaze. She kissed me long and feverishly. I wrapped my arms around her
broad back and then pulled aside her momentarily to get a full view.
"I wish you would," I said lustily.

With that, Susan motioned for me to sit on the dressing bench. My
pussy tingled with anticipation as she dropped to her knees and pushed
my shoulders back against the wall. As I settled, she spread my petals
opened and lovingly ran her tongue up one edge, then the other. The
heat began to mount.

The fire spread inward from the edge. My pussy dripped as Susan pushed
back the hood of my clit with her tongue and slowly swirled it. Her
other hand supported my small, smooth ass and she kept running her
hand over the globes and into the crack. Her tongue lashed at the tip
of my clit until it stood ready and pulsing in the soft light. Susan's
mouth covered the entire length of my hairless slit as her tongue
whirled deeper and deeper. She inserted two fingers into my folds and
slowly worked them up my pussy. Her mouth spread fire while her
fingers worked their magic.

"Oh, harder, harder. Fuck me," I softly moaned down to her. "Oh lick
my clit, yes...yes...right there. Ohhhhh." The first peak made me
quiver and a torrent gushed between my legs. Susan expertly worked her
fingers and pushed up hard and deep within me. Her thumb found my
throbbing knob and she pressed it softly into the hooded fold. "Oh,
I'm coming...ohhhhh...." I cried out quietly. 

Susan alternated between her tongue and her fingers until she felt my
legs tense and flush. The jolts surged through me in waves. Her hand
tightened and loosened in time with my contractions. As my pussy
pulsated in passionate abandon, Susan ran her tongue one last time up
my slit. "Ohhhh. Ahhhhhh. Oh more, more. Ahhhhhhhh."

Up I raced in a giddying gush of hot magma as the last wave landed. My
pussy was soaked and dripping. Warmth penetrated me from end to end
and made me feel so dreamy, so cared for in a special way. After a few
moments the heat began to subside and I sat up slowly. Susan was still
on her knees before me. My pussy juice coated her nose and mouth. She
looked so lovely from that perspective. Her mouth merely inches from
my silky smooth, soft slit. 

"Can I return the favor," I said as I shifted position so that my
glistening mound reflected in her eyes. Susan smiled up at me and sat
back  so that she was looking directly at my bald lips. "Sure," she
said with a slight drawl, "but let's save it for a little later, OK?"
I sighed contentedly as I propped myself up on my elbows. "Let's take
a shower and go over to my place," I said softly, "we've got a great
hot tub." Susan pondered the proposal for a second and then with a
questioning look said "Who's we."

As we prepared to take a shower, I told Susan about me and Bobby. She
was genuinely interested and surprised. "The way you just behaved back
in the locker room, I was sure you were gay," Susan said as she soaped
up. "Is Bobby home now?"

The shower steamed and billowed the drape of the stall we shared
together. "No, he's been gone on a TV shoot for the last week and
isn't due back for another week." I said dejectedly. "You mean he'd
leave you alone for two weeks?" Susan smiled brazenly,  "that could
lead you into temptation, you know." I giggled and ducked my head
under the streaming shower head.

Dona Fell Friz

Body Building
By Jan
_______________________________

   Anthea had just moved to New York City from the Midwest
with her husband of 8 years. Like many married couples, their
sex life had cooled off over time. Anthea found her concentration
slipping away when her husband Tom made love to her.

   Being a devoted wife, she blamed herself for the situation to
some degree and joined a gymnasium to keep in shape and look
better for her husband.

   The gym she found was in the Village and she noticed that a lot
of the women in the gym were obviously hard core body builders.
She was not a body builder or anything like that but she had a
good figure and she wanted to improve it for Tom.

   After the usual process of filling out the application to
join the club she took her gym bag into the locker room and
changed clothes.  She was met by a woman that talked to her
about what she wanted to do and what her expectations were.
When the woman finished filling out a profile she sat the
clipboard down and started telling her what she felt would be a
good workout to keep her fit without over doing it.

   She started her working on her upper body first and told
her to lift the weights on the machine for ten minutes and rest
before getting on the step machine and walk on it for another
ten minutes.  She added that she would get back to her before
she was done to give her the next group of exercises to do.

   Anthea did her first set and used a clean towel to dry off
before using the step machine.  She had plenty of time to look
at the place and the women who were working out.  She was a
little taken aback by some of the women working with the free
weights.  They had very large masculine looking muscles.

   One of them that caught her eye was a very ripped gal.
She looked like she was in her early thirties.  She was sitting on
a bench in a pose like "The Thinker" with one elbow resting on
the inside of the same knee with a barbell in her hand doing
very slow arm curls.  Anthea could not take her eyes off of her.

   When it was time to get on the step machine the woman
put the barbell back in the rack and came over and started using
the step machine next to her.

   The stranger introduced herself, in a surprisingly deep
voice, a Carrie. Anthea could now see that beside her broad
shoulders,Carrie had the classic, vee-shaped torso of a real
bodybuilder. She had a wide chest, a narrow waist, and very thick thighs 

   Anthea felt like a child next to her.  Her figure was so
strong.  She felt like this woman could crush her with her bare
hands.  After all she was only five-feet four and no more than
140 ponds.  The one department she was larger that Carrie was
the breasts.  She has full C-sized breasts and Carrie was hardly
even a B-size.  It looked like someone had cut an orange in half
and stuck them on the chest of a man.

   Anthea's hair is more than shoulder length and an even
brown color.  The color makes her light skin color look even
lighter than it really is.

   Anthea had to complement her on the fact that she had
the best looking body of all the women in the place.  Carrie
thanked her but went on to say that she still had a lot of work to
do is she wanted to win the next completion.

   Anthea had no idea what she was talking about.  What
could she do to improve on her body?  As it was she looked like
muscles were bulging on top of muscles.  Anthea actually
didn't like the look of blood vines standing out all over her legs
and arms but she would never tell this hulk of a woman that
they were unattractive.  She did envy her the abs.  The looked
like a six pack as she heard them called.  The woman had
almost no body fat.  The separation in her calf muscles and
triceps were unbelievable.  She caught Anthea looking at her
muscles and smiled.

   The trainer came back and gave Anthea her next group of
exercises to do.  Carrie said it was nice talking to her and
moved on to do some more work on her arms.

   A few days later Carrie caught her in the locker after the
workout and asked her if she would like to join her for a drink.
Anthea was attracted to her.  She had never met a woman like
her before.  She came from a small town and there were only a
few men that tried to be body builders and this gal would put
any of them to shame.

   Anthea suspected that she was taking steroids because
her voice was as deep as a man's but she did not have the nerve
to ask her a question that personal.  One thing led to another
and they started meeting every time they worked out.

   Carrie was so far past her in body building that she could
not be her workout partner.  She just had to watch in awe as she
went through her routine.

   Anthea was turned on by it even though she did not think
she was a lesbian.  She was very much in love with her husband.
But each time she saw Carrie, she felt more aroused. 


   After Carrie competed in a contest she would discontinue
her shaving routine. Anthea knew because she saw her in the
showers many times.  Her areolas were very brown and her
pubic bush would get very thick.  She even stopped shaving
under her arms and that hair would get thick as well.  Anthea
could not say why, but she found that very erotic. Then she
would think of Tom and push the thoughts away. But sometimes
when Tom was making love to her, Anthea's mind would stray
to her new friend Carrie. On those nights, Anthea would cum hard.

   One night Carrie invited her home with her even before
they had showered.  She dressed and rushed to her apartment.
Carrie asked if Anthea would like to see her pose for her.  Of
course she wanted to see what she did to win a competition

   She went into her bedroom for a few minutes and when
she came out she was dressed in the smallest of bikinis Anthea
had ever seen.  The triangles that covered her breasts were
smaller than a slice of apple pie.  They did little more than
cover the brown areolas.  The strings that held them in place
were no more than bootlaces.  The triangle that covered her
cunt was no bigger than the material on her breasts.  The string
went right up the crack of her ass. 

   She had covered her arms in oil and the front of her body
was shinning too.  She struck a couple of poses that showed off
her muscles.  She had on high heels that made her calf muscles
bulge too.  She gave Anthea the bottle of oil she used on her
body and asked Anthea to oil her body for her.

   Anthea took the bottle and poured some in her free hand.
After putting the bottle down she rubbed her hands together and
started oiling Carrie's back.  She filled her hands several times
and was admiring the shine on Carrie's shoulderblades. Carrie turned
around and said, "Do the front too."

   Anthea started with her shoulders and worked her way
down.  As she approached the breasts Carrie pulled the string
behind her neck and the breasts were exposed.  Anthea felt her
throat tighten up as she felt the muscles ripple on the chest.
When her hands cupped the small breasts they danced around as
Carrie flexed her pectoral muscles.

   Anthea could smell the sweat on her body and found it
very sexy.  Carrie untied the string holding to bikini top around
her chest and let it fall to the floor.  Anthea oiled the tummy.
Then she knelt in front of Carrie and started oiling her legs.
She worked her way up the legs slowly.

   She knew that when she finished oiling everyplace else
that Carrie was probably going to remove the bikini bottom and
have her oil her cunt.  When she had oiled everything that was
not covered by hair or material Carrie untied the strings on both
of her hips.  The bikini fell to the floor.  Anthea was so close to
her cunt that she could see the beads of sweat shinning in the
hair.  Her smell was heady.

   There is no need to try and describe the smell.  It was just
so strong that Anthea felt light headed.  Carrie placed one hand
behind her head in a pose to flex her muscles in her arm and in
doing so she showed Anthea her black underarm hair.

   With her other hand she pulled Anthea's head against her
pussy.  Anthea has heard about lesbians in her home town but
never knew if she had ever met one before.  She felt her head
spin as her mouth came in contact with the smelly bush hair.

     She struggled to breathe and found her tongue slipping
between the labia.  She felt her tongue touch the clitoris and a
chill ran through her body.  She had never touched anything
that felt so hard and softly slippery at the same time.  She found
herself worshiping her body by licking her hair clean and found
it very easy to suck her clit when Carrie told her to do so.

   Carrie insisted that Anthea leave her husband Tom and
move in with her. Anthea could never have dreamed that she
would leave her husband to be with a muscle bound lesbian bodybuilder,
but she melted into Carrie's arms and kissed her, crying hot tears
of joy.

   The sex was overwhelming.  They would work out and rush home to make
love while they were smelly and sweaty. Carrie introduced Anthea
to sex toys and fucked her in both of her holes until she could
take the largest toy with ease.  She had a fixation on stretching
both of Anthea's holes until she could get her fist all the way in
either hole.  Anthea was nervous about that but could not deny her anything.

   As it drew near to the time Carrie would be in another
competition she had Anthea oil her body very toroughly.  She
took her to the competitions with her and flaunted her as her old
lady.

Dona Fell Friz

                            A Day in the Country


     We'd intended it to be a quiet afternoon drive in the country.  Just my
wife and I and our rather battered Renault.  It was bright and sunny, and all
was well until, bowling along a narrow country lane the front nearside tire
blew out.  We narrowly avoided ending up in the ditch, and came to rest
blocking the lane.  There was nothing for it but to change the wheel.
     I assembled the jack and started to undo the nuts on the wheel.  That's
where the second problem occurred.  They'd been applied so tightly at the
garage that I could only shift one of them.  No matter how hard I pulled on
the spanner, I was unable to remove the remaining three.
     At this point there was a hoot from behind, and we saw that a white
Range Rover had drawn up.  A well-built woman in her early forties got out
and strode purposefully over.  I explained about the tight nuts.
     "Here, let me have a go," she said.  I gave her the spanner.  She took
off her expensively tailored grey wool jacked and rolled up the sleeves of
her white silk blouse.  Then  she applied the spanner and twisted.  As she
did so, I was surprised to see her knuckles blanching white and the bulge of
her strong forearm muscles.  She had only been heaving for a few seconds when
the first nut started to turn.  She at once turned her attention to the next
nut and again displayed unusual muscular strength for a woman by loosening it
immediately.  The third came with equal ease.
     I became aware that this display had not gone unnoticed by my wife,
Jean.  The woman stepped back and smiled to Jean.  "It seems that I am
stronger than your husband," she said jokingly.
     I concealed my annoyance at being bested by this big, well-off woman and
turned my attention to jacking up the car.  Only to discover that the jack
was defective, and despite repeated pumping would not budge the car one inch.
     "Right, that's it," I said.  "We'll just have to call the AAA and get
them to sort this out."
     "Why on earth?" said the amazonian woman, who had now introduced herself
as Norma.  "If you lift this side of the car up, Jean and I will slip the
spare wheel on."
     "Yes, of course," I said, but privately I knew I could never manage such
a feat.  They got the spare wheel out of the trunk and I bent down and
gripped the underside of the car.  Back straight, muscles knotted, I braced
myself and lifted with all my might.  The car barely moved.  "Give me a hand,
Jean," I said irritably.  She added her strength, but still we were unable to
lift the vehicle sufficiently far to change the wheel.
     "Look," said Norma, "I'm quite certain that I can lift the car
if you'll just change the wheel."
     We changed places, and Norma bent down to seize the underside of the
car.  I noticed how much more broad-shouldered she was compared to me, and
how her upper arms were beefy.  When she started to lift, her biceps bulged
as strongly as any athlete's, and to my amazement the amazon seemed to
lift the car easily.  Quickly I slid the old wheel off and the new one one,
and she let the car down.
     Norma could not resist another jibe.  Jean was just apologizing for
holding her up, and she said, "You can't help it if your husband is a
weakling."
     Jean's eyes now glistened with admiration for Norma.  "You are a strong
woman," she said, "and you certainly seem to be physically stronger than
David.  Can I feel your arms?"
     Norma smiled.  "Feel anything you like, dear," she said provocatively.
Jean stroked the bigger woman's biceps adoringly, and I could see that she
was eying her taut breasts as well.
     "We must be off," I said.
     "I think Jean would prefer to stay with me a while longer," said Norma.
     "Jean," I said firmly, taking her arm, "let's go."
     I was suddenly pulled sideways with such force that it made me stagger.
Norma was facing me, her brawny arms folded across her magnificent chest.
"No, you go," she said.
     I couldn't believe my ears.  "She's my wife," I protested.  "Yes," said
Norma," but somebody stronger has taken her off you.  Unless, of course, you
want to fight for her?"
     "Damn right I do," I said.
     "But what chance could you possibly have against me?  I've already
proven that you're weaker than me.  I'd beat you into the ground."
     I noticed for the first time her lovely, silk-stockinged legs.  Her
thighs were the size of my waist, two poles of solid muscle.
     But it would have been humiliating to have been frightened off by this
woman.  I leaped upon her.
     Her fist came up so quickly I didn't see it.  She hit me in the stomach,
a blow like a hammer, which winded me, and I dropped to the ground, feeling
sick.  She stood over me, and through a haze I seized one of her brown, knee-
length leather boots to try and unbalance her.  With a sickening crunch she
landed astride me and maneuvered so that she had my neck in a powerful
scissors grip.
     "Now, wimp," she snarled, "do you realize that these thighs are strong
enough to strangle you if I chose to, and you're powerless to do anything
about it?  Let me show you."  With that her huge thighs bulged with sheer
naked womanly muscle, and I felt a throbbing in my head, and must have passed
out....
     When I came to I could hear voices on the other side of the hedge.  I
staggered over, only to see my wife lying completely naked.  Above her lay
the voluptuous figure of Norma.  They were writhing around, gasping
ecstatically in the throes of orgasm.


Dona Fell Friz

Meeting My Boyfriend's Trainer

I'd been curious to meet the trainer my boyfriend had been raving about.

"She's the best trainer I've ever had" Nick had said, his eyes slightly glazed while he sat on the bench sweating and smiling.
The beautiful muscular woman had looked at my petite body up and down, lingering a bit more than usual. A look I'd seen before. I wanted to sound cocky but my voice messed it up
"yeah, well now I know why he doesn't dare miss a workout" I lowered my gaze while She still kept her blue eyes locked on me.
" Nick knows what he wants. And when he doesn't I tell him what he wants".
"Maybe I should also start working out " I said, more to say something. God, her biceps were huge. Twice the size of Nicks..
"Sure, drop in anytime. We'll have this", she grabbed my ass! "in perfect shape soon". I yelped but her look was as if she had every right in the world to do what she just did.
Nick looked at the ground cowed, pretending he didn't notice. Was he afraid? Of her? I always had wanted Nick to take charge but he was so vanilla. Did I detect some change?
Why did I find this hot?
It's been but a week. I'm hers now. We both are.
She comes to our flat and walks into the bedroom. On the way in I can hear her tell Nick, who just sits on the sofa, miserable but unable to resist this Muscular Goddess, his eyes downcast "I'll stay the night. Try and be quiet while you play with yourself".
"Are you ready for your ass workout?" she asks, arching one eyebrow.
"Yes Mistress"
"Assume your position"
I position myself on her lap feeling her mighty quads pulse beneath me. She lifts her hand, her mighty bicep. I await her taking of me. As is her right. By conquest.

Dona Fell Friz

Chess Master

"She'll only be staying with us for a month... she has to finish her lab work at the University" my husband Michael pleaded trying to persuade me, "Come on Susan! She's like a kid sister to me and it'll be nice for you to have another female in the house. Plus she's a chess mistress so you'll improve your game"
"Chess Master" I corrected him.
"What?
"It's Chess Master, not Mistress, even if it's a girl".
"Master, Mistress, who cares? Just say yes. I'll owe you."
I relented. And then met Her.
I think she had me figured out from the moment we shook hands. Her too-firm grip, the beginning of a knowing smile at the edge of her mouth as she saw my pupils dilate.
"Nice to meet you" she said, "I hear you like chess. I'm sure we'll get to know each other really well".
She started toying with me. It started off with flexing around the house when Michael was away:  Standing on her toes to grab things off shelves and then gazing to see if I was looking. Of course I was. "Do you want something?" she added smiling. Still flexing her calves.
Then the slightly ajar door when she showered, the open door when she changed clothes.
Finally yesterday, out of the blue, "So you like muscle" she simply stated while we were playing chess. After a second of my standing there dumbfounded she just laughed and changed the subject. After beating me she stood up, stretched her amazing body and said seriously "You know what I really love in chess?" she paused, "the fact that the Queen can do anything she wants".
I know I'm a game for her. A game where she's toying with me.
And all my movements are forced. We're in the endgame.
I'll sit now by Her side on the couch as she's reading. I'll take her foot adoringly, tenderly into my hands and start worshipping. Her toes, her arches, her calves, her thighs, all the way to the top, to the end of the board. For my Queen.
Checkmate. Of course.

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

Robbed by an Amazon

A man's girlfriend is taken away from him.


   Last summer my girlfriend Janet and I spent two weeks at a resort on the Jersey
shore, and what happened there has haunted me ever since. 

   We spent just about every day on the beach, reading and sunbathing, listening
to music on the radio, and going for a quick swim in the ocean whenever the heat got
to be too much for us.

   For me, one of the main attraction was looking at the women - there was no
shortage of beautiful babes walking around, wearing next to nothing!  I would watch
them pouring suntan oil into their palms and spreading it all over their browned and
nearly naked bodies, and at night, when Janet and I made love, I would often fantasize
about one of the women I had seen on the beach that afternoon.

   Then one day, as I was reading a paperback, Janet whispered, "Jesus, look at
that!"  I followed her gaze and saw that she was staring at a woman in a tiny string
bikini.  She was about five foot eight, and she was sitting maybe twenty feet away from
us, rubbing suntan oil into her thighs.

   I had never seen such a muscular woman.  Her arms and shoulders bulged and
her thighs rippled as she applied the oil.  But she didn't look unfeminine.  Not in the
slightest.  She was dark and lovely, with shoulder-length black hair and large blue
eyes.  Her fingers and toenails were painted a deep red and she was wearing a
sheer white bikini, that contrasted beautifully with her already dark tan.

   Janet seemed unable to take her eyes off the woman, and for some reason that
irritated me greatly.  I suggested that we go for a swim and practically had to drag
my girlfriend to the water.  But once we hit the chilly surf Janet seemed to forget all
about the Amazon sunbather.  We played around in the waves for about an hour then
returned to our towels to discover that the muscle girl was gone.  I was annoyed to
see a look of disappointment cross over Janet's face as she scanned the beach for
the buff brunette.   I consoled myself with the knowledge that at such a large resort it
was unlikely that we would run across her again.

   But I was proven wrong just that evening when we saw her again in the bar
of the hotel where we were staying at.  This time she was wearing a light cotton
shift that ended about two inches above her knees.  She had on high-heeled sandals
that made her calves bulge to an almost unreal extreme.  The thin straps of the shift
highlighted her powerful looking shoulders and I noted that her breasts stood out
proud and firm even though she was wearing no bra.  It was easy to make out the
provocative points of her large nipples in the flimsy material of the shift she wear.

   She was sitting at a table across from us, her muscular legs crossed, sipping
what looked like plain club soda not paying any particular attention to anything.  I hoped
that she was meeting someone but as the minutes dragged on I realized that it was
a futile wish.  Janet seemed unable to take her eyes off the muscularly built woman. 
It became obvious that she was staring at the beautiful Amazon in total fascination,
and a few minutes later, she returned Janet's gaze and smiled at her.  When Janet
smiled back, the woman got up, brought her drink over to our table, and introduced
herself.

   She said that her name was Darla, she was a practicing architect, and she was
used to being stared at, "though not always with such unmistakable appreciation."

   We got to talking...  That is Janet and Darla got to talking I was busy glaring at her
her, trying my level best to make her vanish using mental will power.  Janet took no
notice as she asked Darla a barrage of questions about what she had done to build
such a magnificent body.  After this had gone on for awhile Janet invited her up to our
room to continue the "conversation."  I couldn't see anyway I could object to it without
looking like a complete jerk, so all three of us rode up in the elevator together.

   By the time we got to the room, I suddenly realized what was bothering me: 
I was jealous of the way my girlfriend seemed so mesmerized by Darla.  And it got
worse when Janet asked Darla to "make a muscle."  Darla flexed her bicep and a
hard bulge, bigger then a baseball, appeared on her arm.  Janet gasped audibly
and asked to feel it.

   That was only the beginning.  Janet kept insisting that Darla flex other muscles
for her and one thing led to another, and soon Darla was doing a full out posing
routine for my fascinated girlfriend.  Calling out the names of each pose as she
flexed. 

   "Actually, it looks much better with if I cover myself with baby oil," Darla said
at one point.  As soon as she heard that, Janet sprang up and literally ran to the
bathroom, returning with a bottle of baby oil after a frenzied search.  Darla slipped
off her dress - right in front of me, as if wasn't even there - and started rubbing it all
over her sleek, muscle covered frame.  When she was slick with it, She struck an
eye popping pose that made every muscle in her body seem to nearly leap out of
her skin.  Janet let out a gasp as she watched Darla's display. Darla, for her part,
had a radiant smile as she continued to tense every muscle in in her power packed
physique, now naked except for her bikini panties and high-heeled sandals.

   Janet was very clearly sexually aroused at the sight, and even though my
resentment of her increased, I could feel my cock swelling in my pants as I stared
at Darla's lush, muscular body just a few feet in front of me.  I can't remember exactly
what I said at this point, but I must have commented that however strong Darla looked,
she was still only a woman.  And that she was still a few inches shorter then me, and
most only have weighed about a hundred and fifty ponds.

   "A hundred and fifty-eight," she corrected, "and you're definitely right about the
female part.  But I'm one very strong female.  I'm stronger then most of the men who go
to my gym and I know I'm a lot stronger then you, stringbean," she said with an angry
glare.

   I just shook me head and tried to laugh off her assertion, but Darla was to
steamed about my remark to let it pass.  She took a stance directly in front of
me until our nose's where nearly touching and challenged me to an arm wrestling
contest.

   I couldn't back down to a woman in front of my own girlfriend, so I accepted. 
We lay stomach down on the floor facing each other and locked hands.  Janet called
out "1, 2, 3, go," and I let loose with a surge of power that I was sure would have
Darla's arm plastered to the floor before she know what was happening.  But Darla's
arm didn't move and inch.  It was as if it were made of stone as she watched me
struggle to move it, a small smile crossing over her lovely features.  After about
a minute of holding my arm immobile she casually looked over at Janet - to make
sure she was paying close attention no doubt - then slowly forced my own arm
down.  Janet laughed gleefully as my arm loudly hit the hard wooden floor of our
hotel room.

   I got to my feet, blushing furiously, unable to look ether of them in the
eye.  Janet ran to Darla and threw her arms around her neck, giving her such
a big hug it was almost as if she wear hanging on her.  Darla seemed to enjoy
this and brought her sinewy arms up and pulled Janet even closer.  They just
stood that way for a moment, molding their bodies to each other, then suddenly
Janet brought her lips to Darla's in a tentative but passion filled kiss.  It was an
impetuous, unexpected kiss, but when Janet pulled back her head, their eyes
locked and then Janet once again kissed Darla, taking her time now.  Slowly,
sensually, their lips parted and their tongues started exploring each others
mouths.  For a few moments I was too stunned to move, not believing that my
own girlfriend would do this right in front of me.  But just as I was about to say
something, Janet pulled away from Darla, her muscular arms falling away from
my slender girlfriend like a cape of living flesh. 

   I thought that Janet would be embarrassed by her brazen display but she was
still to excited over Darla's victory.  She was nearly bouncing up and down as she
exclaimed "you beat him, Darla, you beat him!"  Darla ate up Janet's attention like
a cat would lap up a saucier of milk.  Janet asked her to make another muscle, saying
how she wanted to "see how hard it is now, after doing that."  Darla raised her arm
and flexed once more for my infatuated girlfriend and Janet touched it, then she
started rubbing her hands all over Darla's oil-slicked bicep.  "Oh my god, you're
just so awesome Darla,"  Janet said, nearly whispering the words as her eyes drank
in Darla's powerful body with worshipful adore.  Then Janet sank to her knees,
her hands sliding down Darla's oil covered body, caressing her.  I couldn't believe it,
Janet was about to go down on Darla while I stood by and watched.  Enough was
enough.

   "Get the hell away from her," I yelled pulling at Janet's shoulders and rolling her
onto the floor.

   A look of sudden rage crossed over Darla's lovely face.  "Leave her alone you
bastard!"  She screamed, then she stepped out of her sandals and pushed me hard
in the chest.  I went stumbling back and fell onto the sofa.  Darla bent down to help
Janet to her feet.  Seething with rage I jumped up from the couch.  Sure, she had just
proven a few minutes before that she was stronger then me, but I was still convinced
that I could handle her.  I was four inches taller and fifty pounds heavier, and still, she
was just a woman.

   I leapt upon her, but as I did so, she gripped my arm and twisted her body,
throwing me to the floor.  She then jumped on top of me, pinning me to the hard
wooden floorboards, while she straddled my neck.  I couldn't believe it.  The fight
was over before it had even began.  Her pussy was just inches from my mouth, and
I could smell her sex as I struggled vainly to throw her off me.

   She stared down at me, a huge smile covering her face.  "Submit to me, or
I'll squeeze your neck until you pass out!" she said.  I continued to struggle with all
my might until I felt her powerful thighs contract painfully around my neck.  I knew
I was beaten.  "You win," I said.  Darla laughed and released me, kicking me away
like annoying house pet.

   Even though I was free now, I could not bring myself to stand.  The moment
Darla climbed off me, Janet dropped to her knees once more and buried her face
between Darla's powerful legs.  Her hands were all over Darla's body, caressing her
muscular thighs, her washboard abs, her meaty tits.  Darla lay down on the bed, and
I sat up and watched as my girlfriend made love to the woman who had just overpowered
me, sucking her nipples, licking her neck, and finally lying between her thighs and lapping
loudly at her wet and oily cunt.

   Darla locked her legs around Janet's neck, and a few minutes later, she came in
a wild orgasm as Janet ate her out.

   "Take me...please take me!"  Janet said when Darla's spasms subsided.  Darla
did, and when Janet erupted in a loud and thrashing orgasm of her own, I creamed in
my pants.

   After taking a few minutes to recover, Janet gathered up some of her things and left
with Darla, leaving me on the floor the hotel room, alone.


   THE END

Jeremy Lightning

Here is a Story that was just posted at Diana's:

Losing My Wife
by Agamemnon
__________________________

"I'm sorry you had to find about it this way " she said. Right.

I don't detect much sorrow in her voice. She's determinedly hugging her
muscular lesbian lover. A blonde bodybuilder.

A blonde bodybuilder who is cradling my black haired wife and and not even
caring I'm there. Dismissing me.

A few moments earlier I'd walked into the bedroom and... Well.

How had it been?

I'd heard her voice from the bedroom as soon as I closed the front door. In
fact, I stupidly thought at first something was wrong from the urgency and
moaning and had called out her name. As it turned out she was in no state to
hear me.

Still thinking my wife might be in pain, I rushed to the bedroom door and
slapped it open.

Someone was over my dark haired petite wife-of-seven-years. Someone large.
Very Large. What I saw was my wife's legs over the most muscular pair of
shoulders I had ever seen on anyone.

The back was Huge! A V-shape like wings, like something out of a cartoon, all
sweaty muscle and long blonde hair. This person, this Woman(!) was on her
knees pumping away over my ecstatic wife.

I was speechless, frozen like a deer caught in headlights. I felt dizzy.

My wife momentarily saw me over her Lover's shoulder and her eyes grew. Only
momentarily though. The huge bodybuilder was in no mood to stop, she was
completely engulfed in the moment and continued her mighty thrusting. I could
see her thighs and ass flex, working, pistoning on all cylinders, in and out
and in and out of my delirious wife. A belt just above the bodybuilder's black
panties revealed what had to be the harness of a strapon.

Rolling her eyes up, my wife ignored me and returned back to her lovemaking,
this time clearly speaking, her voice rising almost to hysteria, every phrase
in between frantic breaths in the frantic rhythm.

"Yes! Oh yes! Like that! More, More! Don't stop! fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck Me!"
Her Lover obliged.

Two muscular arms, huge bodybuilder arms, held my wife's legs at the knee
level, locking her in place. As my wife was taken, I could see her toes slowly
start curling, tensing and trembling, an indication of an imminent explosive
orgasm. Her Lover was holding her firm and I could see the biceps and back
flex and rise, sinewy huge muscle expanding and working as she continued to
lead my wife to places I realized I had never been able to take her.

The wild lovemaking reached a crescendo in the next few seconds and this was
the first time I heard the blonde bodybuilder's deep womanly voice as she
spoke each sentence. Every word punctuated by a thrust that slammed my wife
into the bed head:

"You! Are! My! Little! Bitch! This! Is! The! Best! Fuck! You've! Ever! Had!"

And then, with even harder thrusts her voice demanding, conquering:

"Say it! Say it! SAY IT!"

Despite tears streaming down my face I realized to my everlasting shame that I
had a huge erection. This debasing, this sullying humiliation of myself and my
marriage had made me harder than i'd ever been before.

My wife was almost fainting from bliss. Multiple orgasms rocked her body. Her
back arched trying to rise but unable to, as the Bodybuilder kept her in
place. She screamed in orgasm but, somehow, words came to her as she managed
in a flood:

"YES! You're my STUD! Everything! This is the BESTFuck! ONLY THIS is Fucking!
Nothing else even cam cl... -mother of! OH YES- YOU! ONLY YOU! I'm YOURS! Fuck
me like this FOREVER!

The bodybuilder placed her arms below my wife's ass and easily lifted her up
bringing her down for a final slam on her cock. As my wife screamed and then
Gasped, her eyes widened in an earth shattering, soul shattering orgasm.
Without touching myself I creamed my pants.

I collapsed on my knees, tears streaming down my eyes, while the wife I loved,
who I thought was mine, kissed her Lover with wild abandon.

I stayed in that position, unable and unwilling to take my eyes away from
them.

Slowly their rhythm slowed and the Bodybuilder's tone became loving,
possessive as she kissed my wife all over her body.

"Baby. Oh sweet baby. I'll take you and hold you and fuck you sweetly,
forever"

They eventually finished. In their own time. My presence reduced to a
side-note to be addressed at some point. Eventually.

My wife put her panties back on in an act of propriety that seemed ironic.
Then it dawned upon me: I no longer had the right to see her naked. There was
no "us" anymore. She clasped her powerful Lover as if to lock her onto
herself, her hands caressing the bulging back muscles. The beautiful blonde
bodybuilder on the other hand, clinched my wife possessively around her arms,
a trophy, with her mighty forearms slightly bulging as she did so. The
bodybuilder's gaze was dreamlike, not even arrogant. I was no longer a factor,
I hadn't even been a sufficient nuisance to warrant a pause while she'd been
so expertly fucking my wife. Her blue eyes looked beyond me as if I wasn't
there.

My wife continued, " so while I'm sorry as this must have been painful for
you, you must understand that I'm not yours anymore. Please pack some clothes.
" she searched my face and added

"You understand I have do this, don't you?"

I nodded. After what I had witnessed I understood.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Dona Fell Friz

Hubby Never Had a Chance

Hubby never had a chance, poor thing! Imagine your wife in bed with Katka, getting a mind blowing leg shaking fuck off that fabulous specimen of womanhood. You'd have no chance of ever getting her to find you a turn on. Your wife has gone Lesbian and there is no coming back to you now. Maybe you had fantasized about fucking a beautiful bodybuilder? Sorry, but there would be a never-ending line of frustrated "straight" women in line ahead of you, so no point in dreaming about what you can never have.