Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Cuckold by an FBB

Started by Dona Fell Friz, August 19, 2012, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dona Fell Friz

Caution: violence
Credit to o/p

Angela Turns Her Husband Into a Slave and Takes a Lover


Angela lay back in bed satisfied with life. She looked across at her lover
Carla, who was already asleep and admired her muscular chest and flat stomach.
She felt some of her saliva trickle out from between her thighs, she called
softly to her slave Bella, "Quick come and lick me clean". As Bella licked
between her legs and then cleaned the area with a moist tissue, she recalled
the night three months ago when her husband had become her slave.

Carla was a muscle-packed martial arts instructor at the gym where Angela worked. Angela had
been taking private lessons with Carla, and had reached a high standard, up to
the point where she felt she could do her job. But the gym manager, Eddie, had
different ideas, and wasn't even prepared to consider promotion for her. To
console herself she invited Carla back to her house. If the rumors about her
were true then Carla would have no qualms about fucking her regardless of her
marital status.

Carla looked like the archetypal martial arts instructor, tall black and
powerfully built, but light on her feet. Brought up in one of the poorer areas
of town she escaped the poverty trap by channeling her aggression into sport,
and now in her late twenties she had a steady job and her own flat in a stylish
new block. When Angela invited her to her flat for a drink she made sure that
she had just finished taking an aerobics class, so her body radiated heat and
was covered with a sheen of perspiration. She had also worn her most revealing
leotard, cut high over her hips and plunging low at the front and lower at the
back. Her body language left Carla in no doubt as to what was on offer and she
wanted to take Angela there and then.

By the time she arrived at Angela's place she was aching for her body, and when Angela
opened the door dressed in a tight white tee shirt, scarlet hot pants and red
stilettos Carla felt her nipples tighten right away. As she strode through the door towards Angela
she held out her hand to Carla's pec-thick chest and stopped her in her tracks. "Shut the
door, I have a little surprise I must explain before you go any further."

"Wha.."

"Just listen" she interrupted." Before you can have me you have to take me
from my husband. He is in the sitting room and I have told him that if he
doesn't want you to fuck me he must fight you. So you and he will fight for
the right to my body. The loser will become my slave"

"Hey I came here for love, not to get into a fight"

"Don't worry." Angela moved closer and lowered her voice conspiratorially,
Barry's  5 foot 8, 220 pounds and unfit. He's never been in a fight in his life.
You'll wipe the floor with him, get to fuck me and he will become Bella, our
slave."

"Angela, that's some weird shit to throw on somebody."

"I told you, don't worry, just think of it as a bout at the gym, and get
stripped off and into the sitting room."

"Stripped off?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you, the fight is to take place with you both naked."

Carla briefly hesitated, but one quick glance at Angela's fantastic body
confirmed that she was going to do as Angela asked. She quickly stripped naked, her
large throbbing nipples revealing her desire to have Angela.

Angela opened the door to the sitting room and waved Carla through. Inside the
furniture had been pushed backed to the walls leaving a space in the middle
for the fight. Sitting on a chair in one corner was a pale and nervous looking
Barry.

"Come on Barry, get up and get ready to fight for your marriage." As Barry
stood up Carla could see that what Angela told him was true, Barry was over
eight inches shorter then her, and he looked out
of shape. This was going to be easy.

"Right, before you start I want you to see what you are fighting for."
Angela peeled off her t-shirt, her hard nipples springing out, bouncing
slightly on her firm, naked C-cup, breasts. She then wriggled her hot pants
down over her hips, leaving her naked apart from a lacy thong and her
stilettos. "I will leave something to your imagination until the fight is
over."

Carla's cunt and Barry's erection were glistening with pre cum at the sight of her body as
they faced each other. "You both know the deal, the winner gets me; the
loser gets to be my slave. As I am the prize, I decide when the fight is over and
who has won, so get on with it. Good luck, Barry. I hope she tears you up."

The two adversaries moved towards each other, Barry cautious, Carla in a fighting
stance. Wanting this to be over quickly, Carla threw a quick hard punch into
Barry's solar-plexus. The breath rushed from Barry's lungs and he crumpled to
the floor gasping. As Barry rolled on the floor Carla looked at Angela and
said, "Looks like I win?"

"No way, Barry's still got some fight in him, haven't you Barry. Come on get
up and fight."

Barry staggered to his feet still gasping. Carla looked at Angela, "Go on Carla,
I want him beaten to a pulp."

Carla could see that Barry was already beaten, but she was not going to get
Angela without beating him further, so she smashed a punch into Barry's face,
shattering his nose, sending blood splattering over both their bodies. With
lightning speed she followed up with another punch lifting Barry off his feet.
As Barry staggered backwards Carla pushed him further with a kick to the gut.

Carla's arms and punches generated much more power than Barry's and she was
able to easily make him drop his guard to protect his aching stomach, and follow
up with shots to his head. Bare knuckles repeatedly found the tender flesh of his
face, and he was becoming a swollen bloody mess. His arms had become useless
as a defense and his long legs became rubbery as she punched him now at will.
Carla finally stopped peppering him with punches long enough to look at his
wobbly huge body. She reached up with her left hand and grabbed his hair to
raise his head. Slowly he could see the smile creep across her face as she
reared back with her right fist, and sent it flying one last time to his head. He hit
the canvas with a huge thud, and was immediately unconscious. Carla glanced
at Angela.

"Get up, Barry you wimp." she screamed. She stomped over to Barry's naked body
and kicked him hard twice in the body and then to the head. Barry groaned
slightly but otherwise made no response. Angela rolled Barry onto his back and
kicked him hard between the legs. "Pathetic! I thought you might put up more
of a fight for your wife." Angela turned to Carla and smiled. "looks like you
win, and here's your prize." She peeled off her thong, damp with her juices
and dropped it on Barry's face.

Carla moved towards her but Angela held up her hand, "Not yet big girl, Barry
needs to be awake to see you take your prize so he knows what he has lost."

Angela threw a glass of cold water over Barry's face, bring a slight groan but
not returning his consciousness. She resorted to slapping his face and
pinching his nipples and the sharp pain slowly brought his round, whimpering
"No, no, stop it."

"Shut up, loser" Angela pulled his arms behind his back and trussed his arms
and legs with cable ties. Then she dragged his immobilized body into the
bedroom and propped him in a corner. "Now watch while Carla takes her prize."
she purred one hand stroking her moist pussy while the other rubbed her hard
left nipple.

Carla has followed her into the room and stepped up behind her grabbing her
breasts. Angela leaned her head back against Carla's chest and Whispered "take
me now".

Barry watched in horror and dismay as Carla's fingers thrust
through between Angela's legs, moving in a slow grind up inside her body.
Angela's gorgeous body writhed as Carla thrust up into her lifting her off of her feet. The lovemaking
was long and vigorous both of them already highly aroused by the way Barry
had been battered by Carla. Barry shut his eyes when Angela screamed in ecstasy
and he could see Carla's saliva trickle out between her legs.

Still naked and flushed from the lovemaking, Angela announced that she had one
more job before they could all sleep, which was to ensure that Barry would
never be able to reclaim her body.

"Lift him onto the bed." she instructed Carla, "While I get what I need"

Angela returned with scalpel and some other basic medical equipment stolen
from the first aid kit at the Gym. "What are you doing with those!" Barry
screamed in fear. "Shut up and hold still, it will be quicker and less painful
if you do" Angela ordered. Barry ignored her and continued to wriggle his
bound body away from her.

Angela ruthlessly smashed a fist into his battered face. "I said hold still."
Barry's wriggling stopped as his vision swam from the blow.

Angela went to work quickly, as she promised, and sliced open Barry's scrotum.
Carla watched open mouthed as she proceeded to remove Barry's testicles and
then sew up his now empty sac.

"Carla" she said to get the attention of her stunned lover, "take him to the
bathroom and untie him so he can clean himself up, while I get rid of these."
As she wrapped his testes in the bloodstained sheet and threw them into a
black bin bag she called to Barry "You wont be needing these any more."


Dona Fell Friz

3000 views.
One story in reply.
Surely you all have items to add.
Help the community.
Chip in.

agamemnon

Glad you liked the losing my wife story. I wrote it ;-)

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, good one, I hope you do write more along those lines! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Dona Fell Friz

Agamemnon, I am going to ruthlessly boost your karma every day until you write again!

Dona Fell Friz

Credit to o/p

The Final Lesson from a Young Amazon
By hud01 at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kelly dominates everyone on this day


Please send me your comments. Constructive criticism is appreciated

As always, there is strong sexual content in this story

This is part 2 following the story Prelude to the final lesson from a young
amazon. You can read either story independently, but they are meant to be read
in order. I hope you enjoy. This story is by request, so it has a few twists
to it.

The next weekend we decided to follow the same routine, since it had been so
incredible before. Megan's parents left for the golf course a little after
eleven. This time they were going to play golf at a friend's course an hour
away. Afterwards they were going to have an early dinner with the other
couple. That meant they would not be home until seven or eight.

Megan brought me my first Corona. She then said honey, "let me put sun block
on you." I was not going to say no. it turned out to be a five minute combo
massage and sunburn protection. Her strong hands dug deep into my muscles,
quickly loosening them up. I asked her if she wanted me to return the favor.
She said "not yet dear, I'm not ready" and with that she headed back in the
house.

After about fifteen minutes the relaxing feeling from the beer began to take
effect. I was feeling calm and relaxed. Then things changed. I heard the
slider open and looked over to the house expecting to see my darling girl.
What I saw instead thrilled me, scared me had me in complete awe and
disbelief.

The girl who walked out the door was not Megan, it was Kelly. I had not seen
her in almost seven months and wow, the changes were both enthralling and
unsettling. She was wearing platform clogs that enhanced her incredible
height. As she strode over her massive and impossibly long legs surged with
power and confidence. This amazing teen looked like a lioness on the prowl.
Her immense body was the biggest I had ever seen in my entire life. She was
outfitted in a shimmering metallic blue bikini which did nothing to hide her
large breasts, huge arms and think round ass.

Regaining a little of my composure I took in the massive beauty striding so
purposefully to me. Her face was maturing into one that could grace any
fashion magazine. Her breasts had grown even bigger than the last time I
touched them. They could be a full D-cup now.

As hard as it was to believe, at her age and height she looked even more
massive than my thickly sculpted fianc�e. Standing up to greet her I was
stunned by the height difference. My eyes were level with the bottom of her
long thick neck and collarbone.

With a combination of her dominant personality and the remaining vestiges of
still being a teenager Kelly reached out wrapped her long arms around me and
squeezed me tightly against her dense chest. "How are you?" she asked in a
sweet and happy voice. "It has been so long," Kelly said almost in a teenage
squeal.

As the power in her hug increased I began to have trouble concentrating, both
because of the sexual tension and the growing difficulty I was having in
breathing. I managed to get out gasping request. "Kelly, can you ease up,
please." She did as I asked and released me from her python like grasp.
"Sometimes I still forget how strong I am," she giggled.

She then noticed how much I had to look up to see her eyes, so she looked down
at me, winked and said just a second. Kelly slipped out of her shoes. The
height difference lessened but it was not any less threatening. How, how tall
are you now? I asked in a quavering voice. "six�one" she replied happily. She
noticed the shocked look on my face. "Three more inches this year. The doc
thinks I am almost done growing though." She explained.

Kelly then did a pirouette, and asked," How much do you think I weigh now?"
That is always a dangerous question to answer of any woman, but especially of
one who could probably destroy you with one arm. I tried to remember what she
weighed the last time we were together, my in my present state of mind, I drew
a blank. "Umm, one eighty- five." She laughed and then gave me a pouty,
disproving look. "Allan you should know better, the last time we played I was
one-eighty-five. Now I am normally two-fifteen." The numbers slowly started to
register, this beautiful teen was five inches taller, possibly still growing,
and more astounding is that she outweighed me by ninety pounds and it was,
except for her magnificent breasts, almost all muscle. The thoughts going
through my mind were staggering as to the strength she most likely possessed.
Putting her arms out she cooed "Come to me, my little baby." Oh no, I thought,
the domination is already starting. Kelly never hurt me, but the embarrassment
of being so easily overwhelmed by this young Amazon had my throat dry. Her
arms were so long she barely had to move to put her huge hands under my arms.
With little effort she brought me closer and in one swift motion she lifted me
up above her head. "Oh this was always so much fun and I still enjoy it, but
we have to put some meat on you this is way too easy now." She said in a
laughing tone. To demonstrate her superiority Kelly began to press me up and
down. I didn't keep an accurate count, but I swear she did it ten to twelve
times before she got bored and put me back on the ground.

Kelly then took a couple of steps back, raised her arms and flexed for me. Her
biceps popped up, to a huge ball of muscle. The peak was bigger than any I had
ever seen. Her triceps were thick and dense. "Come back over here," this
Amazon girl ordered me, as she motioned with her head. Walking to her I was in
a trance. When I was next to her, she moved her huge arm in front of my face
and in a very sexual tone said to me, "kiss my bicep baby, I know you want
to." She was right. First, I grabbed the tremendous arm, both my hands
together did not touch when I wrapped them around her remarkable arm.

Then I began to kiss up and down the length of the huge ball. She had me. I
then stuck out my tongue to trace the steel strands and veins that made of
this miraculous arm. I was dizzy with muscle lust. Putting her arm around me
like a mother would to a child she guided us over to the chaise lounge. Kelly
sat down first, and then patted her massive thighs as well as pointing with
her eyes that I should sit on them. "How have you been my dear?" she queried.
I gave her the quick recap of my business trip. After I finished, she reached
for my crotch and said, "You know I have missed this big guy." I replied
"Kelly, Megan and I are getting married I don't think we can play around
anymore." She giggled and said in a confident tone, "we'll see about that."
She stroked my cock a few times, it was a totally involuntary reaction, but it
grew a bit. This dominant girl commented, "See he disagrees."

Then she once again wrapped her arms around me. This time she gave a full
squeeze. I was completely immobilized and she knew it. "Let the big girls
decide the things and all you have to worry about is performing in bed." With
that she released me and rubbed the top of my head as to say I was her little
boy.

Megan soon appeared with lunch and beers for us and Gatorade for Kelly. For
some reason she did not seem bothered that I was sitting on Kelly's lap. We
ate the food while making normal small talk. Megan took the tray back in the
house. Kelly stood up with my small body firmly cradled in her long thick
arms. She bent over and placed me back down. She then stood up tall and proud,
stretching her long muscled body.

No matter what I wanted to do, I could not look away spellbound by her world
class beauty and strength. Coming back over to me, she put her hands under my
arms and lifted to my feet, and said, "Sweetie I want you standing for this
next one." I stood there uncomfortably as she slinked around me like a cat
trying to know about you. Kelly came right up to me and bent her head down so
her mouth was almost touching my right ear. "Megan told me her parents will be
gone for five or six more hours. Goodie, it gives us more than enough time to
play." She giggled a little and then stuck her long tongue out tracing the
lines of my ear. I shivered at her expertise. Not pausing, she stepped back
and untied the shimmering top to her bikini. She flung the thin cloth on to a
chair and lifted her arms over her head. Kelly's firm breasts rose higher on
her massive frame.

She brought her arms back down. My eyes were glued to this part of female
perfection. Noticing where my eyes were focused, and took her large hands
under each globe and squeezed them together. "Do you like?" She asked
teasingly. Kelly moved so close that I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I
could no longer see her breasts, but I could feel them against me.

Suddenly my arms were gripped in a manner that would not allow me to move
them. Kelly slowly brought them up to her magnificent, huge, firm breasts. She
molded my hands around the enormous globes and said in a firm voice, "I want
you to play with them." I squeezed and kneaded the firm flesh, my body taking
me places my mind did not want to go.

While I was doing that, she took her right hand and put it behind my head. I
could not resist even if I wanted to she was too powerful for me to even try.
Kelly pushed my lips up against her protruding left nipple and ordered me to
suck on it. I immediately obeyed. The soft flesh firmed in my mouth as I
suckled on it.

Megan had beautiful breasts but they were tiny compared to Kelly's. By the
time her nipple was completely engorged, I swear it was almost half the size
of Megan's entire breast. I could not believe how much they grew. Then she
instructed me to take care of the other nipple. At this time I was so far
gone, that I gladly complied.

Once both nipples were fully distended, Kelly said, "Good job baby, you can
stop now." All that work had plumped my lips out and my eyes were getting
heavy from the lust. She stepped back and pulled the strings to the bottom and
pushed it down over her massive legs. She was now completely naked. Her
teenage pussy had been shaved entirely bald. He small lips were tight to her
body. Kelly firmly grabbed my shoulder and pushed down. My legs collapsed and
I was on my knees. I knew what was next until I heard Kelly say "hi Megan,
just warming Allan up. "

Thinking I was safe now that my strong woman was there to protect me I
scurried back to my seat and started to relax. I was premature in my thinking.
Kelly slinked over to my girl, grabbed the back of her head and brought their
two mouths together in a passionate kiss. Kelly then broke it off and said to
Megan "why don't you get naked, like I am, so we can give Allan a little
show." There was almost a look of subservience in Megan's face as she quickly
did what Kelly requested. Standing together the muscularity of the two women
was incredible, but what stood out was the tremendous size difference that had
occurred over the last three plus years. Kelly was now nine inches taller and
a good sixty pounds heavier. The difference was startling. "You ready for a
little game of mercy?" She asked my bride to be. Megan with what seemed a
little reluctance nodded yes. They grasped hands. Because of the tremendous
height difference Megan's hands were at the top of her head, while Kelly's
hands were just above chest height." Allan would you please count us down."
"Sure," I replied, "on go. Three, Two, One, Go."

Their hands stayed still for a second, when Kelly looked over her should at me
and asked if I wanted it fast or slow. I didn't respond quick enough, so Kelly
said, "ok fast it is" and in a flash she had bent Megan's hands back and my
powerful girl was on her knees. Then Kelly lifted both their arms up and
twisted their hands. Then she turned her wrists up. Megan was forced onto the
tips of her toes to stop the pain. I could not believe how easily Kelly was
dominating my powerful girl. "Do you want me to stop?" She queried Megan." Yes
please," "yes please what?" "Yes please ma'am." "Keep fighting I want Allan to
see more. You know what happens if you quit." Megan dejectedly nodded. Kelly
turned their hand back over and quickly sent Megan back down to her knees.

Kelly released Megan's hands and said. "Now make me happy." With no hesitation
Megan grabbed the round, firm butt of the obvious new Amazon queen and began
to service her young sex. Kelly stepped over Megan's shoulders, first the
right and then the left. Placing her hands behind Megan's neck she began to
force her down on the ground. Kelly was then perched on my girl's face
grinding her pussy against her beaten opponent.

Kelly twisted both their bodies around so she could face me. Megan never
stopped fulfilling her duty. Kelly began to talk to me. "You see Allan, I have
been stronger than your girl for over a year now and the distance keeps
growing."

"I love her like sister, but I want you so bad I had to train her. So for the
entire time you were gone, I was making Megan mine. She always fights me as
hard as she can and sometimes she hurts me. She does not get punished for
trying, only for not trying and for not doing what I tell her to do. So until
I find a man I want more than you Megan will be sharing you with me and
pleasing me herself when I ask."

"I am normally kind, but I have found that I have a very dominant personality
and need people to obey me when I demand it. Speaking of that, why do you
still have your swimsuit on? I want you naked like us." I quickly ripped the
suit off and stood naked in front of Kelly. "Much better," she said, "and I
see you are enjoying the show." I had been so busy I didn't realize I was as
stiff as a board.

I watched as Kelly ground her pussy harder and harder into Megan's face. Soon
her breathing got faster and shallower. Finally she let off a loud wail that I
am sure the neighbors heard. About a minute later she rolled off Megan and on
to the ground. When I looked down Megan's face was a mess, her face covered in
Kelly's juices and her hair completely askew.

She sat up a little wobbly but none the worse for wear. After a couple of
minutes Kelly sat up with a glow on her face. She got to her feet and then
turned around and pulled Megan up too. Giving my girl a solid whack on her
strong ass, Kelly said "you need to wash off, why don't you go take a dip in
the pool." Megan nodded in agreement and walked over to the edge of the pool
and dove in.

"Allan please bring her a towel for when she gets out." I went to the pool
house, grabbed a few beach towels and ran back out. Megan was just climbing up
the ladder when I arrived. I handed her one and watched her dry off her still
magnificent body. She may not be the strongest anymore, but she was still my
girl.

Kelly was ready for more. She sauntered over to us ignored me as she put her
hands under Megan's round ass and lifted up until their faces were even. My
pocket Amazon lifted her legs and wrapped them around her mistress's thick
waist. Kelly brought her lips to Megan's and my sweet girlfriend did not
resist. I watched in rapt attention as the two goddesses passionately kissed
for a good fifteen minutes. My cock had not been touched, but it was throbbing
with sexual excitement. Kelly switched Megan to her hip like she was a little
girl and effortlessly carried over her over to where I had been lying down.
"Allan do me a favor honey, please go into the living room and bring my blue
bag out here." I ran in and grabbed it not wanting to upset the incredibly
strong you girl.

When I put the bag at the impossibly huge teen's feet she let her subservient
girl get down. "Before we do this, I want to wrestle you," she said to my
fianc�e. Megan sighed with resignation. They moved to the middle of the grass
and faced off. Kelly had to crouch to be at Megan's height. The massive young
girl swatted at her opponent's hands, but in the beginning my girl was too
quick. The teenage Amazon was not going to be denied. She walked forward,
stalking her prey. Soon Megan had no place to go, so she had to put her hands
out. That was a mistake as Kelly swiftly grabbed both her wrists and forced
them behind her weaker adversary's back.

Then she released Megan's left wrist as she grasped her own right wrist
forming a strong bear hug. In this position their breasts were mashed
together. Kelly's were so huge and superior that Megan's breasts disappeared
in the immenseness of Kelly's incredible flesh. Squeezing a little more, Kelly
stood straight up bringing Megan with her. My fianc�e's feet left the ground
as she dangled in this unbreakable hold almost a foot off the ground.

Kelly walked over to me, looked down and said, "see Allan, I am just applying
enough pressure to hold her, if I wanted to I could use all my strength and
put her out, but I don't want to do that today. I had to do it only one time
for her to understand my true power."

Megan wasn't even struggling anymore the hold was so overpowering. Kelly
dropped Megan to the ground she took a few deep breaths and prepared for the
next onslaught. She did not have to wait long, Kelly strode forward, she was
the irresistible force, she was not going to be denied. Without warning she
bull rushed Megan. This time she put her right arm across Megan's chest she
immobilized her with only that one arm. Then she put her left leg behind
Megan's and pushed her over. Megan hit with a thud, knocking some of the
breath out of her. With quickness that belied her size Kelly quickly jumped on
top of Megan in a school girl pin. She then let Megan get her arms free. That
was all in her plan. She then grabbed both of them easily pulling them up over
the weaker girl's head. Then in a move that stunned me, she grabbed both
wrists in her right hand and pulled her left hand off. Megan began to
struggle, but even with two against one she could not move her arms. Kelly
then slid and lowered her body down a little until she was face to face with
Megan. Megan was mad now so she tried to turn her head. Kelly would have none
of it and she took her left hand and turned Megan's face to hers. Kelly said
in a very dominant voice, "you'd better kiss me now."

Megan got worried look on her face and she raised her lips to Kelly's and the
two muscular women kissed with a passion that was incredible. After about ten
minutes Kelly snaked her arm down in between their ripped bodies. I strained
to see what she was doing. I didn't need to. Megan's response told it all. She
began to squirm, her eyes closed, her body tensed, her face grew flushed. She
stopped struggling and lay there absorbing the pleasure she was being given.
Kelly took her hand off of Megan's wrist, but the smaller girl left her hands
where they were in a sign of submission. Kelly then brought her right hand
down and pinched Megan's left nipple hard. There was a gasp, followed quickly
by a moan.



...continued...

Dona Fell Friz

... continued ... Credit to o/p

Kelly rolled off of her and turned her body on its side. In this new position
she could reach Megan's right nipple with her mouth, while still playing with
her pussy. She nibbled, sucked, and bit the small point. Finally Megan brought
her arms down. She placed her hands on Kelly's head pushing it hard into her
breast. Kelly then inhaled and sucked my girl's entire breast into her mouth.
I could see Kelly pick up the pace and get much rougher with Megan's clit. She
then stuck three fingers in her pussy. My girl seemed to be loving this as she
arched her back rising off the grass to allow the dominant Amazon better and
deeper access. Soon Megan began to shake with the onset of a huge orgasm. She
bucked against Kelly's hand, caressed the head of her mistress. After what
seemed like two or three minutes, she finally collapsed back on the ground
totally spent.

Kelly gave me a wink, as she sauntered away with that knowing smile. She had
just dominated my fiance both physically and sexually. She came over to me,
gave my cock a couple of strokes and said "you are so huge." She then put both
hands on my shaft and said, "Wow two hands doesn't even come close. Let's see
how many it takes." With that she pushed her hands as far down my shaft as she
could and then proceeded to do hand over hand. It took her four of her huge
hands to completely cover the head of my cock. All she could do is shake her
head and exclaim, "Damn am I going to be sore tomorrow. " With that she turned
around showing me her hard round ass as she sat down with the air of total
confidence. In a while, Megan stirred and sat up. She walked unsteadily over
to her seat and lay down. Soon Megan was out. She must have slept for thirty
minutes while we relaxed in the sun. Kelly instructed me to go get more drinks
and a wash cloth for Megan. After seeing that display I jumped up and did
exactly what she asked. When Megan woke she actually looked very calm and
sated.

Kelly let her rest for a little while longer. Eventually she spoke to my girl,
"Ok baby, get the harness out and put it on." "Yes ma'am," was the only
response. Megan reached into the bag and pulled out a leather apparatus that
looked like it was made for BSDM. Apparently, Megan was familiar with it, as
she had it on her body in a few minutes. When clipped and snapped it wrapped
around her neck, down to her chest and then to her crotch and legs. When she
turned I saw that the same straps were in the back.

Kelly turned to me and explained "I had this custom made as standard equipment
would not fit her huge thighs, plus I want it for a very specific purpose."
She went on to say "this was an early training tool, as well as something that
always gets my juices flowing because I love to show off my power. Remember I
told you were too light. Watch and learn why."

With that she reached over to the piece that Megan was strapped into. One hand
went to a small handle that was just below her neck and the other to a similar
handle right above her throbbing pussy. Yes that is right, Megan's pussy lips
had completely flowered and I could see the glistening of arousal on those
lips. She must be turned on by whatever was going to happen. What else did I
not know about my suddenly kinky fiance?

I was not prepared for what happened next. Kelly bent her long legs, a little
grunt escaped her lips and Megan left the ground. Her body was perpendicular
to me against, Kelly's chest. Then with little fanfare, she pushed up and
Megan was now almost seven feet in the air being held easily by this
incredible young woman. With no effort she had pressed one hundred and
fifty-five pounds over her head. Kelly's huge arms exploded with power. They
were tremendous. Cords and cords of muscle bulged as she held Megan helpless
or seven feet in the air. "See Allan, now do you know why you were so light. I
have been able to lift her off the ground for over half the year. Now I can
lift her for many reps. Megan likes it because there is a little piece which
rubs against her clit. Every time I lift her, it gives her a jolt of
pleasure." With that she brought her back down to her chest and then
immediately pressed her back up. Looking at my compact Amazon's face I could
see the increasing pleasure she was feeling. Kelly brought her back down and
up again. This time she did not bring her down. She held her high and just
pressed with her wrists. What it did was to bounce Megan up and down a few
inches each time. I saw Megan's eyes close and her face became flushed again.

Then to change it up she brought her down to her chest and rocked her back and
forth. It wasn't long before Megan began to moan. Now Kelly changed to motion
to left and right. Megan's moans got louder and longer. In the final act, she
pushed Megan's upper body up, while bringing her crotch down a foot or so.
This pressure was all it took. My girl reached out and hugged her dominator
while she shuddered in an amazing climax.

Kelly held her against her body for a minute or two, then she took her right
arm and wrapped it under Megan's arms and around her strong back. Then she
took her left arm and did the same around her thighs just below her bubble
butt. Gently, almost motherly, she laid the spent girl down. She kissed her on
the forehead and turned to me. "See only a small portion is pain, most is
pleasure. Once you accept me as your mistress all will be good."

I was still having trouble processing all that I had seen. She could see the
confusion. "Don't worry over time it will all become clearer. Now come over
here with that hard cock and bring my bag. I want to fuck you and I mean me
fuck you." Worried, I walked over. This time I shouldn't have. She picked
another couch and sat down on it. "Come here and sit between my legs." I did
as I was told. She reached in her bag and pulled out a bottle of lube.
Squirting some on her right hand she proceeded to stroke my cock until I was
completely hard. Kelly smiled and me and said "the reason for the lube is
twofold, first is to help me get you hard and the second is I haven't had
anything that big inside me since my last visit here, so I wanted some help."
She guided the huge mushroom head to her tight opening with her right hand as
her left went behind me and started to push me inside. Being younger and much
less experienced she was much tighter than Megan, but her spirit would not let
her admit that. She kept pushing even as I could see the pain on her face.

Finally I felt the head and shaft pushing through. After about five minutes I
was buried in her tight opening. Kelly breathed a sigh of relief. I could see
little beads of sweat on her face from the pain and exertion. She reached into
her bag again and wiped the remaining lube off her hand. "Now for the real
fun," she declared. With that she told me to bring my legs up. She snaked her
arms under my knees with her hands firmly on my ass. With incredible ease my
young mistress stood up with my huge cock deep inside of her. Now I understood
what she meant about her fucking me. I had little to do except kiss her and
occasionally play with one of her nipples. The rest of the fucking was all up
to Kelly. She relaxed her arms allowing most of my cock to slide out, then she
would tense her mountainous biceps and I was buried to the hilt once again.

With amazing simplicity, she did this over and over again. I could not believe
her strength or her ability to keep me inside of her given the long strokes
she did. Sometimes she would hold me inside of her to catch her breath. When
that happened I would grind my pubic bone into her clit. Kelly liked that. She
kissed me on my neck and complemented me. "Yeah baby that's it help mommy
cum." This is how dominant she has become, I was over ten years older and she
was saying she was my mommy. Kelly moaned in my ear as she licked and bit it
with surprising skill. I knew with all I had experienced there was no way I
could last much longer. "Mistress," I asked, "you are so powerful, beautiful
and sexy I do not know how much longer I will last, please may I cum soon."

Kelly reached out and gave me a little love bite on my neck and said, "For
calling me mistress with so little training, I give you permission to cum when
you are ready." "Mistress, I have one more request, I think I can please you
more if we lie down and I am on top." A surprised look came over her face. "Is
it for me or for you?" "I promise it is for you. I really feel that I can give
you more pleasure this way. Kelly" looked at me and said, "normally you would
have to earn this, but I feel the honesty in your voice."

Kelly walked over to where he had been and sat down with my body sitting on
her huge quads. Kelly confidently leaned back and said, "It is your turn, go
for it." Somehow I managed to get my legs in between her vastly superior and
powerful legs. I was feeling confident, so I went for it, I threw her legs on
my shoulders. I almost collapsed under their tremendous weight. Steady myself
I started sawing in and out of her pussy with my own massive muscle. I knew
from experience that this gave me the best angle to go deep and to put the
good pressure on her clit.

I was not going to show her any mercy, it was time to show her my power. I
grabbed her thick wrists and used them as leverage as I pounded her tight box
with all I had. Before I was close to cumming, now I found myself in a fucking
zone. I slammed my huge cock as deep as I could. Sometimes I would pull out
slowly, and then slam it back in until our hairs meshed. Each time I did that
I heard an oomph, as I literally was fucking the air out of her.

Occasionally I had to conserve energy, I would pull out and slowly, inch by
inch, over two or three minutes, push my thick shaft back in to her pussy. I
could feel her squirm as she wanted it all, but in our current position I was
in control. Finally I heard the magic word. Kelly said in a pleading voice,
"Pleasssse put it back in, fuck me hard." It was even more than I expected and
I obliged her. With one push I buried myself to the hilt. Knowing how close
she was, I went to short, strong stroked leaving all but a couple of inches
inside her, even when I pulled out. I was fucking her so hard, I am sure
others could hear the slap of flesh as my thighs contact with hers.

Looking down, Kelly's eyes were closed and her breathing was uneven,
punctuated by strange gasps. I knew I had her. I kept pounding her and then I
felt her muscles tense and grow even more. All of a sudden her massive thighs
pushed down against my shoulders pushing me out of her pussy. She started to
wail, I reacted immediately pulling her legs apart with every ounce of
strength my body could muster. I got free of those tree trunk legs and jumped
back on her. My entire upper body landed on her chest, but she did not flinch.
Her pussy was so enflamed that my cock slipped back in and I resumed pounding
her pussy. I was beyond teasing her and within a minute or two I could feel
her body tense, as deep guttural sounds escaped her full lips. In my new
position my hands were holding on to her immense shoulders using them for
leverage. As I pumped I was able to bend down and suck one of her huge puffy
nipples into my mouth. Every flick of my tongue brought a shiver or louder
moan.

Feeling confident, I started using my teeth and slowly scrapped the firm flesh
as I closed my mouth. Finally only the tip was between my teeth. I bit down.
The reaction was beyond anything I had expected. If Kelly's first orgasm had
been an aftershock this one was a full out volcanic eruption. All of a sudden
this impossibly strong girl arched her back, I was powered up in the air as
her prodigiously big thighs left the ground. I was in the air, with my cock
still buried inside of her tight pussy. All that was holding me there were my
weak arms as they miraculously held on to her thick and sweaty shoulders. I
placed my feet behind Kelly's and continued my short strokes. She kept moaning
with sounds coming from deep inside. Finally there was a final rush of air and
she collapsed back down. I went down with her. Even in her weakened state when
my body hit hers, there was no recognition, her body stayed hard and firm, I
did not dent her chest or abdomen even an inch.

After regaining my breath I was determined to finish what I started. With all
that had gone on, I never lost my erection. The feeling of her powerful orgasm
had ramped up my libido. Getting back up on my elbows I grabbed each nipple in
my hands and slowly, but quickly gaining speed, I slid my coated cock in and
out of her distended pussy. Kelly decided to take back more control. She
pulled one arm and then the other and put them on top of her huge biceps. When
both hands were securely attached, Kelly began to flex them up and down. She
found my weakness. The feeling of her massive body under mine, with her
tremendous biceps flexing was too much for me to take. After about five or six
more strokes I felt my orgasm building. Moving quickly I rocked back on my
heels before Kelly knew what was happening I grabbed my pulsing cock with both
hands and stroked hard and fast. As she reached out to pull me back the first
rope shot out of my cock and on to her chest. The next five went even farther,
coating her face and her long blonde hair. Then I began to slow down as the
next three or four landed on her thick chest and huge breasts. A final few
weakly spurted out closer to her ruby red pussy lips.

Kelly was drained and stunned by the volume of cum discharged on to her body,
but instead of looking at me, she glanced over at Megan who had apparently
recovered, she had three fingers stuffed in her pussy. "Who said you could
cum?" Kelly said to Megan. "Get over here and lick my body clean." She
demanded. Sheepishly, Megan strode over, got on her knees as she licked my
thick discharge off of our Amazon queen's muscular body. What an erotic site.
Here was a woman who could overpower me so easily, who carried me around like
a child, being completely submissive to a much younger, but so incredibly
powerful girl.

It seemed like Kelly read my mind. "Flex your arms, she said to her sub. Megan
complied. Her arms burst with extreme muscularity. This was only the opening
act. Kelly reached out with her impossibly long fingers and grasped Megan's
huge arms. Then she began to squeeze. The initial movement was imperceptible,
but inevitable. I watched in complete awe as the younger Amazon slowly crushed
the massive muscle of my fiance.

Soon I could see the discomfort on the face of my beautiful girl. As I watched
her arms continue to fold under the extreme pressure Kelly was generating
using only her steel strong fingers. Finally I heard a pleading request so
submissive that I could hardly believe who was uttering the words. "Please
ma'am, please stop you are hurting me so much."

Looking over at me, Kelly shot back, "will you do everything I tell you."
Without hesitation Megan looked up pleadingly and said "yes, whatever you ask
I shall do." Kelly removed her hands and languidly brought her knees to her
chest. She then placing her knees on Megan's shoulders she used the immense
power in those huge appendages to push her further down.

When Megan was almost off the chaise longue Kelly stopped the pressure and
lifted her long right foot to Megan's mouth and in a demanding tone spat out
"open your mouth." Reluctantly Megan separated her luscious lips. Pushing her
toes between those sweet lips she continued to talk, "Suck on them" she
ordered.

Like a hungry baby on her mother's tit she went down each of the five toes
like her life depended on it. Kelly made more demands. "Use your tongue too.
Pretend they are little cocks." Then she looked over at me." Allan come here
and make my breasts happy." Under normal circumstances I would have been happy
to, but the show in front of me was so incredible, I wanted to sit and watch,
but knowing the mood Kelly was in, I knew better, so I went to those huge
breasts and did my best to please her.

Her nipples were already mostly erect from Megan's work, but I had the duty to
make them pop. First I lifted her right breast and stuck her nipple in my
mouth. I sucked hard on it while the palm of my left hand rubbed across the
top of the left one. I could feel the chills emanate from her heavy body. As
soon as her right nipple was completely erect I changed sides and repeated my
actions.

... continued ...

Dona Fell Friz

... conclusion ... credit to o/p

Kelly then pulled me up to her. I rested my head on her dense neck and
wondered what was next. She then pulled her toes away from Megan and using her
feet, pulled my girlfriend up a little. She then put her heels in her back and
pushed her down toward her waiting crotch. I believe that if Megan had wanted
to, she could have resisted this action, but I am sure she also knew that then
there would have been punishment for disobeying.

"Make me cum again," was the simple and direct order. Megan immediately
started lapping at the small bud in front of her. Using everything she could,
including her fingers, Megan increased the passion. It must have been working,
as Kelly pulled my head up and savagely pushed her tongue down my throat. I
knew she was getting closer as Kelly's grip on my body tightened to the point
it was beginning to hurt. I only hoped Megan was good enough to finish her
quickly. As the pain grew, so did the intensity of her kisses. The almost
without warning her body went rigid. She pulled back and let out a growl like
the lioness she was.

Kelly said to Megan, "Come up here," she took her place on the other shoulder
and we all collapsed as one depleted by power and sexuality. I dozed off, the
next thing I knew both Megan and I were under one of Kelly's arms and headed
towards the pool. Resistance was futile, so I went along for the ride.
Carrying two adults was child's play for the massive girl. She backed up about
ten steps and began to jog towards the water. She then jumped into the pool
still holding both of us. Kelly then pulled us into a group hug. Bringing us
together, I was finally able to kiss Megan. Her lips were so warming and safe
to me. Kelly had a sexual appetite that could not be satiated. She flicked her
tongue in Megan's ear swirling around. Then she same over and did the same to
me. My cock rose and did not stop until I was as hard and straight as a steel
pipe.

I was not expecting the next move. Kelly reached in between my legs and using
her forearm and left hand, guided me inside Megan. Since we were in the water,
Megan's heavier body was actually very light. She wrapped her legs around me.
Kelly swam behind her and latched her strong hands on my hips. She then pulled
in even deeper, then pushed me back out. This strong girl was directing our
fucking. Her strong hands allowed me to concentrate on angling my stroked to
get my poor Megan off.

The muscle within my reach was greater than I had felt in my entire life.
After about five minutes of this Kelly removed her hands swam around and
quickly scooped me in her arms. I was enveloped with powerful female muscle. I
did not think it could get any better, but I was wrong. Her right arm was on
my back, above Megan's legs, her left arm was under my thighs. She walked us
to the shallow end, it was only three foot six. Megan was completely out of
the water. Her heavy body remained wrapped around my thin waist.

What happened next I will never forget. Kelly brought us both into the water
and then lifted us both out of the water. The effect was amazing. When Megan
hit the water we would separate a little, then when she lifted both of us out
of the water, my cock would slam back into Megan's pussy. Our pubic bones
smacked into each other. This incredible teen was lifting two hundred and
eighty pounds out of the water, like we were children.

This continued for several minutes. Then she switched up and lifted us out of
the water and kept us there. She rocked me back and forth with the pressure on
Megan's clit this motion caused her to start to moan. Then she changed to
forward and back, which was sideways in Megan's pussy. My girl was getting to
her goal.

Finally Kelly started to rapidly lift me and drop me. This was too much for my
girl, her arms tightened around me to the point I had trouble breathing. Then
she shuddered, let out these unbelievable sounds that humans don't usually
make and collapsed into my weak body. Kelly did not let up and all too soon I
was at the same state as I felt my balls contract. I could not believe how
long she could hold us out of the water. Her display of power sent me over the
edge, as I shot stream after stream into my fiance's tight birth canal.

Kelly walked us over to the edge of the pool, she separated us as my cock
began to deflate. First she lifted Megan on to the concrete that surrounded
the pool and then she lifted me and placed me next to my darling girl.

Then Kelly put her hands on the side of the pool and effortlessly powered
herself out of the pool, her tremendous muscles glistening with the water
shimmering in the hot sun. With little exertion she bent down, lifted Megan
off the ground and securely into her long and muscular arms. Megan rested her
head on the Amazon teen's bulging shoulder and sighed.

She proceeded to carry my strong, but no longer the strongest, fiance her
over to a chaise lounge. The huge teen gently lowered my spent girl down. I
struggled to get to my feet, Kelly saw me and admonished me, "Allan what do
you think you are doing, stay there until I tell you to." I lay back down. She
came over and lifted me like I was a feather bouncing me in her arms a few
times. I kissed her strong neck. She turned her head, pushed my head up using
the muscles in her shoulder and brought our lips together. Our tongues danced
against each other, she was much softer now, not dominating the kiss. We kept
this up for a good five or more minutes, the entire time I was secure in her
huge arms.

Kelly was not even straining from the effort. Unbelievably my cock grew to its
full length, but I did not have the energy to do anything but lay in her
powerful arms. Who would have thought that this dominating girl could drain
five months of sexual energy in one afternoon, she is truly a goddess. After
our lips parted she walked over and placed me next to Megan. My girl and I
wrapped our arms around each other and drifted off to a well needed nap.

- end -

Dona Fell Friz

Adapted from internet stories and scraps. Credit to o'p's

Caution: Sex and Violence Ahead

When my wife, Debbie, sat down at the dinner table in her black leather mini-skirt, transparent blouse, and high-heeled red pumps, I looked up in mild surprise and asked her what the occasion was?

   "Jen will be here at nine," she replayed casually, a sly smile playing briefly across her full, ruby colored lips.

   I blushed and lowered my eyes as I recalled my introduction to Jen just the month before. 

   My wife of seven years was completely naked lying before Jen in our own bed.  She was smiling and laughing, making little gurgling noises as she eagerly sucked Jen's ample tit.  For a moment I was transfixed as I watched the scene and took in Jen's naked splendor. 

     Just at the sight of her I felt my mouth go dry. I'd never seen muscles like that on a woman (or a man for that matter). I'd seen larger arms and legs on men, of course, but hers were so raw, so defined, it was like she was carved out of living steel. Her chest was massive and deep; her legs were thick pillars of muscle, easily capable of crushing the life out of any man. Blonde hair was cut into a short ruff and swept away from her face. She was pale, and the thick veins in her bulging forearms and bull neck were blue in the dim light.

   Where had Debbie even met such a woman? I wondered.  As I stood there watching them in stupefied wonder, Jen ran her hands through Debbie's hair until her fingers became entangled in my wife's thick auburn main.  As she continued to lick and suck on the tall Amazon's ample breasts, Debbie kept murmuring, "Oh Honey, I love your gorgeous tits so much... Promise me you'll let me suck on them forever!"

   After hearing that my paralysis was finally broken and I found my voice.  "Debbie!"  I shouted out, shaking with rage.  "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

   Debbie let Jen's tit out of her mouth and raised her head.  Jen's nipple was soaking wet and swollen to an enormous size.  A strand of my wife's saliva glistened in the dim light, forming a loop that extended from the tip of Jen's nipple to Debbie's lower lip.  I couldn't believe it, but she smiled when she saw it was me standing in the doorway.

   "What does it look like I'm doing, asshole?" she sneered.  I'm sucking on my lover's beautiful breast."  Debbie looked at Jen who looked back at her and they both burst out laughing.

   I couldn't believe it. If they were shocked or upset at being found out, neither showed the slightest sign of it. Debbie went back to nursing at the muscularly built woman's breast, and running her hands up and down her pumped up, sinewy body. 

   Losing all control, I rushed to the bed with murder in my eyes.  Debbie let out a yelp of fear and retreated to the wall.

   A look of sudden rage crossed over Jen's lovely face, and she pushed me hard in the chest. "Leave her alone you bastard!" she screamed.

   Debbie called out to Jen, "I don't want you to get hurt," and started trying to pull Jen away.

   Jen turned around, softly patted her on the cheek and said  "Don't worry baby, I am going to kick this guy's ass and then finish that massage I was giving you."

   Debbie still looking terrified said "But..."

   Jen laughed and shook her head. "Boy there is a lot of straight girl left in you. Now not only am I going to have beat the shit out of this guy for being a bigoted gay basher, but eliminate the myth of male superiority in your mind, and as a radical lesbian feminist I am glad to do it." She smiled mischievously at Debbie.

   I called out to Debbie, "Don't worry, you little cunt, after I knock your girl friend here around a little, I'll fuck you real good make you a real woman again."

   I saw stars as Jen creamed me with a hard right to my jaw. It staggered me, and she followed with a left hook to my abused eye. I could feel my skin tear as she twisted the blow, and quickly backed away.

    "When I'm through with you, you'll beg me to take her!" she snarled at me as she stepped forward. Somehow looking at her fearless butch girl friend ready to fight for her, Debbie seemed to know that this magnificent Amazon would win.

   Before I could react, she drove a punishing blow into my right eye. As it landed, I could feel her fist twisting, doing even more damage than a punch this hard normally would. I tried to dig at her side, but she blocked me with her thick forearm.
   
   The tough dyke snapped my head back again with a right uppercut before I could clinch. Even as we clinched, she dug another uppercut to my right side, and I could feel the muscles starting to give.

   Everything was blurry, and I could barely get my hands up. She came at me, and I could see through my good eye as she measured me for her next blow, then pivoted, slamming a tremendous overhand right into my exposed jaw. I felt the blow land, then a knee drive to my ribs. The next thing I saw was the ceiling light - her assault had put me flat on my back.

   The world was spinning as I picked up –I hurt all over, and felt weak from the pounding she had given me. Despite this, I pulled myself to my feet using the nightstand to help me. As soon as I was on my feet, the powerful gay woman came at me again, looking to finish me off before I could clear my head. I slid to the left, trying to keep out of reach of her fists, but I was still dazed, and she drove me back into the wall, catching me with a vicious left hook right in the jaw, and following it with a hard right, both of which snapped my head around, spattering my beautiful opponent with blood and sweat.

   Debbie who had been watching enthralled as her butch girl friend got the best of each exchange let out a joyous whoop.

Dona Fell Friz

I pulled myself up, too stubborn to admit I was beaten. I could barely see my
gorgeous opponent, but I dragged myself up, willing to see this bout to the end, even though I had almost no chance to win.

   Debbie said, "You think he's had enough?"

    "Not yet babe," the tough gay musclewoman said, a smirk on her tomboyish face. "This man disrespected you. Besides, I have no mercy for males!" We waded in again, Man vs. Dyke slugging it out toe to toe with my wife -- now the lesbian's girl friend -- cheering her lover on.

   Jen stayed close, crashing a left hook into my jaw and stunning me before I could recover from the last punch. I fell against the wall just as another right caught me squarely in my sore nose-I could feel the lesbian's hard fist smash it flat into my face, and the blood started flowing again.

   As I bounced off the wall, stunned from the vicious punch, she was ready. I could see the right coming through my swollen left eye, but couldn't react in time. Her sneer showed her determination as she pivoted about her waist, her chest swaying as the blow came at me, muscles rippling as the iron fist crashed into my exposed jaw, slamming my head back again, spraying sweat and blood everywhere. My knees buckled, and my sweat slicked hands slid off her shoulders as I tried to clinch. She was having no part of that, and the room echoed with the thuds as she slammed a pair of vicious hooks into my abused ribs.

   I landed a desperate hook to her chin and expected Jen to fall over out cold but the stone Butch woman just shook off my best punch, and sneered "It will take more than that to take me out, after all am a DYKE!"

   My eyes bugged out. "What are you made of?"

   Debbie laughed and called out "100% DYKE! My lover and champion is 100% DYKE! And she is going to kick your male ass!" Debbie started to laugh and giggle like a schoolgirl. While I swayed unsteady on my feet, Debbie's dykey girl friend just looked tough and sexy standing almost casually waiting for my next move, a sheen of sweat covering her muscular body, the very picture of virile dyke womanhood.

   Jen's next blow, a hard left uppercut, sunk into my stomach, my ruined abs offering little protection as the fist blasted the breath from my lungs, doubling me over as I tried to get my wind back and cover against her onslaught. Even as I tried to cover, I knew that it would take a near miracle for me to survive the fight-I couldn't even get my fists up.

    I'd worried that she'd be vicious to show off for Debbie, and she displayed it now, following with a right uppercut, biceps bulging as she slammed her fist into my jaw again. I was barely aware of what was happening, the tough lesbian's fists had done their job well. I was standing there, dazed and confused, gasping for breath.

   Debbie was in ecstasy, loving every minute of my torture. She was screaming in delight as the powerful sadist beat me to a pulp. "See what you've gotten yourself into, straight boy?" she sneered.

   Not wanting her to realize how tired and hurt I was, I stepped forward, throwing another jab to try to slow Jen down-a big mistake. The big dyke slipped the jab, driving a left hook into my ribs, and snapping my head back with a straight right to my jaw. I barely remained standing, my vision blurring and my hands dropping to my sides from the shock of the blow.

"Lesson's not over yet straight boy!''  Then with a little smile on her face the powerful dyke pivoted and slammed a wicked left hook to my jaw. I couldn't see the blow coming, and it hit with a thud. My head snapped around, spraying the thickly muscled lesbian with my blood and sweat.

   Debbie excitedly cheered her tough dyke girlfriend on, screaming, "Go, girl!" Her dark nipples stood out like gumdrops.
   
   The match was my complete and utter demolition. Jen swiftly took me apart, bit by bit. It was a brutal beating. She easily lifted me high above her head and slammed me to the floor over and over.  She threw me the entire length of the room, and bounced me off every wall time and time again till my tears and whimpers and screams echoed throughout the house.

   She threw me into the corner and began to pound my body with a series of punches of incredible ferocity. Her muscular body was covered in sweat as she beat me mercilessly. I cried out in agony as each of her power packed blows tore into my body. Blood was pouring out of my mouth as her sledgehammer punches tore up my insides.
   
   My knees buckled, and I held onto her to try to keep my feet, but to no avail. I slid down her chest as she dug a solid hook to my ribs, then fell on my face. "N-no more," I croaked.  "I can't take any more...."

   Hold after hold she applied on me, scream after scream I yelled out.  My power was nothing next to hers.  This muscular female powerhouse was an unstoppable force against me.  Bearhugs, back breakers, head and body scissors, cradles, and smothers were just a few of the many holds and positions Jen used against me.  The sounds of bones snapping and muscles tearing were almost as loud as the sounds of my cries and pleas for mercy.
   
   "Oh No.  No stopping.  Not here, not now, not EVER!" she furiously growled.  "I'm never going to stop hurting you.  Never going to stop breaking you.  Never!!!" 

   
    "YEEAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!"

   CRACK

   "AAGGHHHHHH!!!!"

   SNAP

   "ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!"


Dona Fell Friz

She then easily hoisted me above her head, and threw me crashing against the bedroom wall about 10 feet away. She strode over to where I lay, utterly broken and destroyed.

   "Not going to ever THINK about touching her again, are you?" she growled, followed by another sharp snapping of bone.

   I screamed my lungs out, as Jen was in the process of making me handicapped for life. My strength completely gone, but even at full power, I was nothing next to Debbie's hard-bodied muscular girlfriend.

   "And if you EVER do it again...." she grunted, positioning me across her broad shoulders, pulling down on my back, cracking it over her full hard body, "......I'll kill you, slowly and so much more painfully, with every inch of this body!!!" she yelled.

   .  "I could kill you like this you know.  Snap your spine in half, and make you crippled for life.  And I should too, for even thinking about what you were doing!!!"

   "ARRGGHGHHHHHH!!!"

   Jen knelt down and said, "Now beg me to take Debbie." I looked at her in disbelief, but as she slowly applied a figure four leg-lock I cried out, "Please take Debbie, you win!" Jen said "Not good enough." I screamed louder "You win!" Jen again said, "You'll have to speak up, I still can't hear you."

   The intense pain forced me to scream one more time at the top of my lungs. "STOP PLEASE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME - DEBBIE IS YOURS!!!! - LET ME GO - I CAN'T FIGHT YOU ANYMORE - YOU CAN HAVE DEBBIE!!!!! - PLEASE YOU'VE BEATEN ME - I SUBMIT- I SUBMIT!!!"

   "Touch Debbie again," Jen growled, "and I'll kill you with by bare hands all while my little fuckdoll watches.  Every scream, every beg for mercy, every whimper and tear from you will be heard by her.  And I'm not stopping until she says so."

   Debbie was so excited over Jen's victory she was nearly bouncing up and down as she exclaimed "you beat him, Jen, you beat him!" Debbie asked her to make a muscle, saying how she wanted to "see how hard it is now, after doing that."  Jen raised her arm and flexed for my infatuated wife and Debbie touched it, then she started rubbing her hands all over Jen's sweat-slicked bicep.
   
         As Jen finished with me, Debbie seductively sauntered on over to her hugely muscled lesbian lover, arms outstretched towards her as she did.  The two of them then began touching, and licking, and kissing, and sucking one another.   

         Jen took Debbie into her hugely muscled arms once more and gave her another deeply probing kiss. 

   "Oh my god, you're just so awesome Jen," Debbie said, nearly whispering the words as her eyes worshipfully drank in Jen's powerful body. Then Debbie sank to her knees, her hands sliding down Jen's sweat covered body, caressing her. I couldn't believe it, Debbie was about to go down on Jen while I stood by and watched. 

   As she nuzzled into Jen's soft pubic curls, the blonde said, "You shouldn't start things you're just not man enough to finish, wimp. Debbie used to be worried that you might catch us together, but I know that if you ever did, I could handle you with ease, and as you can see I was right."

         Jen ordered me not to interfere again, and I lay there on the floor, burning up with humiliation, as she drew  Debbie close and kissed her deeply on the mouth. My wife's breathing was getting deeper and her eyes were beginning to close. Jen moved in for the kill. She took her right hand and brought it to the back of my wife's head pulling my wife toward her. Jen opened her lips in anticipation of her next conquest. Jen brought their lips together and began to teach my wife what true lust and sexual strength was about. My wife's lips opened in eagerness.

         As Jen's tongue entered her mouth, my wife began to moan. Jen was teaching my beautiful Debbie what sex and passion really were about. In the next breath, Jen reached down and pulled my wife's firm ass to her, as she ground my wife's sex into her steely abs.  This went on for ten minutes as Jen kept rotating my wife's body against hers, as she drained the will out of her with the power of her lips and the strength of her body.

          My wife kept shaking and moaning. When Jen would back off for a minute my wife would whimper "Oh my God, oh." "God please stop." "No don't stop." "Please I can't take it any more." "Oh, I am cumming."

          Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my wife's body. Finally, she started shaking and contracting her legs around Jen's waist. This went on for five more minutes as she had an orgasmic epiphany. Finally, Jen had mercy on her and released her, slowly. A stream of sweat and juices were left on Jen's legs as my wife slid down Jen's stunning body. In a last gasp of energy she held herself up as her arms reached Jen's thighs. While clinging to them she hugged and kissed the immense muscle of her legs.

          At last she collapsed down to the floor. Spent. Jen bent down, and picked her up and placed her on the bed. Once safe on the bed, she curled up clutching a stuffed lion, having experienced pleasure that exceed anything that had occurred in her last seven years of sexual knowledge.

          Jen looked down at me with the dominant animal power that she had drawn from the conquest of my wife.  She said to me "This was an example of true supremacy." She  asked me, "Do you think you can bring
your wife to a higher level of pleasure?" I meekly said "No, you are superior" and with that I got up without another word and left the room.

          Every woman and man in the house knew who was the alpha female.

Dona Fell Friz

   The second time Jen came over when I was home, she just walked into our
living room and peeled off all her clothes without a word or even a glance at me. 
My wife's lips parted, and Jen's tongue slipped between them. Debbie started moaning as their tongues dueled with each other, and once more she let her hands roam up and down Jen's fantastically muscled body, feeling and squeezing their hardness.

   Debbie held her legs wide apart, and Jen pulled her panties down to the middle of her thighs and began grinding her hips, rubbing her clit against Debbie's.  It was as if she were a man, and she was fucking my wife in the missionary position.

   Debbie's face was flushed. She was gasping and writhing and begging for more as she continued running her hands up and down the powerful, muscular contours of Jen's glistening, sweat covered body. As Jen enjoyed my wife's slavish caresses, her eyes suddenly locked with mine. "Yes, yes!" Debbie suddenly screamed, "I'm cumming, you're making me cum so hard Darling!"  Her entire body trembled.

   She visits regularly, and she usually deals with me first. Last week Jen beat the shit out of me for a long time, using all kinds of wrestling techniques and submission holds. She made me pass out from a figure four neck lock, and then shook me to wake me up. When I came to, she lifted up let me hang over her shoulder in a back breaker. I screamed for her to let me go and she did, slamming me to the floor. Debbie threw herself into Jen, hugging her and kissing her passionately.

   Then I am ordered to watch as she strips my wife and sucks her nipples to hardness. Sometimes she fingerfucks Debbie. Sometimes she tongues her clit and licks Debbie's cunt until she cums.

   The doorbell rang, and Debbie got up to answer. I watched the cheeks of her ass bulge and clench as she strode across the room in her spiky high heels.  She swung the door open, and Jen took her in her arms and kissed her deeply.

         The two hugged and kissed hungrily sucking on each other's tongue as they tried to grab as much of each other as possible. Jen had Debbie out of her blouse before they reached the middle of the room.

   Debbie made her way to Jen's breasts, and began to lick and nibble all over.  Her hard meaty pecs jumped and bounced as she erotically flexed them full and hard.

   Debbie then trailed her very pleasing lips down, down to her flat rippled stomach.  Tickling and caressing her sides with her fingertips as she did.  Down, down further to her big muscular legs.  Licking all over the inside of her thighs, all around her dripping wet vagina.  Down, down further to her bulging calves.

   "What're you staring at, asshole?" Debbie demanded when she saw me enviously looking on. Her arms crossed over her massive pecs, her shoulders and back full and wide, her body's thick muscular curves pronounced and rock hard. 

        The rest of that evening, like so many other evenings before, was spent with me being brutally beaten by my wife's infuriated amazon girlfriend.  The sounds of my yells and cries and beggings of forgiveness literally echoed throughout our small street.  My defenseless body being helplessly thrown from wall to wall, being mercilessly crushed by steel hard limbs, being remorselessly beaten to tears and screams.  Jen did make good on her word, and once again "convinced" me that she was the better woman for Debbie.  And woe be it for me if I even so much as looked at her.

   When she had finished pounding me, Jen playfully rubbed her middle finger between the velvety soft firm pink lips of Debbie's moistened box. Debbie moaned and giggled as she plunged deep into her honey well, slowly gyrating her hips and ass in the most provocative torturous manner possible, giving me a close-up of her most delectable anatomy.. Even through my intense physical pain, fear, and humiliation, I could feel my cock engorge in the confusing excitement and press awkwardly into the hard floor as my dyke tormentress removed her glistening middle digit from my wife's sloshing little hole and waved it teasingly under my blood-caked nose.

   "Oh GOD...that was UNREAL. Jen," cooed Debbie, bringing herself down from her erotic heights.

   "Mmmmm, you're not kidding, baby girl. Don't think he'll be giving us any more trouble any time soon," Jen laughed, as she nudged my limp body with her foot, which caused both girls to giggle and laugh.

Dona Fell Friz

(FBB, cuckilding, violence)

Credit to o/p

A MID-SUMMER NIGHTS FANTASY
part 1
by DANGE

Due to the heat and humidity I wasn't getting a very good night sleep
when I heard the idling of Lynn's BMW pulling into my driveway. Lifting
my head from my pillow I could see through our bedroom window Lynn and my
wife Danielle sitting in the BMW. Looking at our bedside alarm clock I
saw it was after 3am, yet neither woman seemed in a rush to end their
"ladies night out". Lying beneath one silk sheet, I fumed at my wifes
audacity to stay out so late with this woman that she knew I so disliked.

Lynn had met Danni about two years ago. Initially their relationship was
business, but it quickly evolved into a substantial friendship. Lynn was
a health fanatic who made a living as a professional bodybuilder. While I
from the onset found her extreme musculature repulsive, Danni seemed
drawn to Lynn's physique. When they first met my wife was in what would
be considered good but normal feminine shape for an attractive forty year
old woman. But Lynn's influence was to take hold. She soon had my wife
going to her gym regularly and within a year Danni began to physically
change. She became much more buff and I could tell just by looking at her
that she was much stronger than she had ever been before. Little things
would occur to confirm this. She would now easily open stuck jars that I
was unable to. When we would have to carry things she would take the
heavier objects, although in an almost apologetic way to me. Two months
ago I was rearranging large boxes of books in our garage. One of the
heavier boxes was proving troublesome for me as I tried to place it up on
the storage shelf. Danni was watching my futile effort and finally
offered some aid. "Here let me take care of that for you" she offered. I
said, "don't be silly, this weighs a ton." As I caught my breath, Danni
slid past me slightly brushing me aside. Incredibly she hoisted the box
overhead and turned to look at me, "Now where exactly do you want it".
The reality of our situation hit me squarely. My wife was substantially
stronger than I. My wife was always a little taller than me, but now
thanks to the bitch Lynn, she was also stronger than me.

My rumination was distracted by the voices of Lynn and Danni. I rolled to
the side of the bed closest to the window so as to better be able to spy
on them. I was thankful for the moonlight night, but it was still
somewhat difficult to see them through the nightime shadows. I had long
suspected that Lynn had sexual desire for Danni. It was clear to me Lynn
was a man hating lesbian, but as far as I knew my wife had no bi-sexual
tendencies. Still you didn't have to know Lynn long to realize she was a
formidable person that was used to getting whatever she wanted. At the
very worst I feared that even if Lynn could not successfully seduce my
wife she might just rape her. I had once shared this fear with Danni, but
she laughed me off as being insecure and paranoid.

Straining to see and hear from the safety of my unlit bedroom it seemed
to me Danni was halfway trying to end the evening but Lynn would have no
such talk. "Really Lynn it's very late and we both have busy days
tomorrow. We've got to say goodnight." I couldn't make out Lynn's
response but it seemed to me she was leaning closer to Danni, and may
have been holding her hand. I strained to edge a bit closer to the
window, but also became aware of how afraid I was of being discovered.
Why was I so afraid? It wasn't that I was doing anything improper.
I was startled to finally hear the side door open. I saw Danni's shapely
legs sliding out of the Beemer. Even this made me mad. Why did she have
to wear such a sexy skirt for her night out with Lynn. However my anger
was quickly replaced by desire as Danni emerged from the car. She did
look hot and it would not be long now before she would be joining me in
bed. I hoped she would soon be making love to me.

As Danni became physically superior to me the nature of our lovemaking changed greatly
during the past year. Danni had become clearly the aggressor and dominant
partner. Oddly this seemed to suit us both and our lovemaking at least
from my perspective seemed more intense than at any point in our
marriage. The only downside was that Danni chose when and where we would
make love. If she was in the mood we would do it. If she wasn't all my
pleading would be to no avail. There would be no sex until she wanted it.
Now myself heavily aroused I hoped the night of drinking had put her in
the mood to come home and have her way with me.

My anticipation was short lived. Lynn too, was now getting out of the
car. I was horrified! She was actually coming into the house with my
wife. The two women were giggling and it appeared Lynn was holding my
wife by her waist as she fumbled for the housekeys. Downstairs the front
door opened and trembling I hid myself under the sheet as though this
might afford me some protection from being discovered awake. I couldn't
make out what was going on below, but I did hear muffled giggling. If I
could have been a fly on our living room wall I would have seen that Lynn
had my wife in an embrace and was kissing her deeply. At first Danni
tried a slight protest but she was overmatched by Lynn's brute strength
and her own growing desire to be taken by her muscular partner. Midway
through the kiss Lynne lowered her arms below Dannis ass and effortly
hoisted her off the ground and began to carry her to the stairway never
once interrupting the passion and force of her kiss. When she realized
what Lynn was doing, Danni mustered the strength to break the kiss. Still
being held aloft Danni looked down into her lovers eyes. She whispered,
"no Lynn please, we can't go upstairs...Douglas is up there. For a second
Lynn wrestled with her conflict. She wasn't used to having to control her
impulses, but she did really care about Danni and she didn't want to
create problems for her. Danni continued, "please baby, put me down. Let
me go see what's going on upstairs and I'll be right back for you." Lynn
exhaled an annoyed grunt as she allowed herself to be influenced by
Danni's beautiful smile and pleading eyes. Gently she lowered her
girlfriend to the ground and released her. But just as quickly she
grabbed Danni and warned, "don't keep me waiting long baby, if you don't
get right back down here I'm coming up and I'm having you right in front
of him if that's what its gotta be".
Danni smiled a response, but it was a nervous smile.
--more--

Dona Fell Friz

 She tiptoed on her toes so to reach Lynns face and pecked a kiss on her cheek. "I'll be
right back. I just want to make sure he's asleep and I'll change into
something more comfortable". Than Danni stretched as high as she could
and whispered into Lynn's ear" I want you more than you want me baby". As
Danni nibbled on her lover to be's ear, Lynn could feel her blood rush.
Danni turned to skit up the bedroom stairs and Lynn gave her a quick pat
on her rump.

All this while I layed under my sheet trying to figure out what I would do
if either one of them came up into the bedroom. From under the sheet I
heard Danni deftly tip toe into the room. I kept my eyes squeezed shut
and tried not to move a muscle. She must have believed I was sound asleep
because she made no effort to check me out. Rather she approached her
closet and began to undress. Peering through slit eyes I was horrified to
see Danni had worn neither a bra or panties. What was she thinking when
she dressed for this evening! I decided to act and feigned awakening. I
faked ignorance. "Danni what are you doing? What time is it?" She was
startled but could not hide her displeasure with my intrusion. "Douglas,
don't wake up. I'm sorry to have made noise. Go back to bed." But I was
feeling brave in the safety of my own bedroom and I sat up to further
contort my wifes plans. "Danni come to bed. It's almost 3:30, I'm shocked
you stayed out so late". I felt wicked, but I could see gloom setting in
on Danni. She reached for the first bathrobe she could find and covered
her nuditiy. "Allright, Lynn had come in for a night cap. Let me go see
her off and I'll be right back". Danni sulked out the room and I reclined
back to bed feeling great about how I had ruined the night for my
nemesis.

Back downstairs Lynn had already made a nightcap. She was standing at the
bar and Danni couldn't help but marvel at the beauty and power of Lynn.
She was wearing a braless cut midrift top that showcased her magnificent
upper body. Her skin tight pants barely contained the immeasurable power
of her calfs and thighs. Danni moved close to Lynn so that she could
speak softly, but being so close to her lover caused Danni to waiver for
a moment. With one hand Lynn grabbed the middle of Danni's loosefitting
bathrobe and pulled the smaller woman even closer. Danni knew she must
act. In a moment Lynn would be kissing her and there would be no turning
back. "Darling we can't. Douglas is awake." Danni saw a spark of fire in
Lynn's eyes. She felt Lynn's fist tighten on her bathrobe and for a brief
second Danni herself became frightened of what Lynn might do. But the
amazon contained herself. "What do you mean we can't. Just tell him to go
back to sleep". Danni tried to reason, "baby we just can't. He's up now
and you know the way he feels about you, he'll never go back to sleep
knowing you're here". Danni had resigned herself to the lost opportunity.
She pulled out of Lynn's grasp and just stood silently awaiting her
lovers next move. The move came abruptly. In a flash Lynn swoped Danni up
in her arms. Cradling her captive she looked directly into Danni's eyes,
"No way babe, I've been controlling mysef for you long enough, tonight
I'm fucking you"! Danni was breathless. She struggled to break free, but
her effort was futile. She kicked and wailed but Lynn was oblivious.

Upstairs Douglas heard commotion and he wondered if Danni was safe. But
all he did was cower in his bed waiting to see what would play out.
Lynn had now carried Danni about halfway up the bedroom stairs when
something suddenly stopped her. She saw that Danni had stopped her feeble
protest and was now simply crying in her arms. "Please Lynn, please don't
do this. Don't fuck me in front of my husband". With genuine concern,
Lynn put her girlfriend down and cradled Danni's tearful face with one
massive hand. "Doll I just want you soooo bad. I never wanted anyone like
I want you. I'm sorry baby, you know I don't ever want to do anything to
hurt you.". Through her sniffles Danni nodded acknowledgement. She just
looked at Lynn, but didn't know what to say. For truth was she wanted to
make love with Lynn as badly as Lynn wanted to. The period of her denial
had long since passed. She wanted to speak, but she was still too shaken.
Recognizing this Lynn took the initiative. Leading Danni by the hand both
women went back down the stairs. Lynn sat in a livingroom chair and than
nudged Danni onto her lap. She didn't say anything but she held Danni
very securely and prompted Danni to place her head on her broad shoulder.
Danni became absorbed with the comfort of being held by her lover. Though
she knew she was still in a terrible situation, she felt so completely
protected by Lynn that she started to feel unafraid. Lynn began to kiss
away the remaining tears and soon Danni found herself purring contendly.
"There now, everything going to be allright. You understand that don't
you baby", Lynn whispered. Danni said nothing but nodded and snuggled
ever closer into her lovers arms. Now Lynn became a bit sterner. "We have
to deal with your little annoyance upstairs". This time, through silence
Lynn let Danni know she would have to answer. Danni whimpered a barely
audible, "yes I know we do".


"Good!", exclaimed Lynn and to get her full attention she sort of propped
Danni upright on her lap. "We can do this several way's sweetheart. I can
go up there and try to reason with him or I can go up there and put his
lights out with one punch". Lynne gave Danni some time to consider the
options. Danni knew she didn't want a fight between Lynn and her husband,
but she also couldn't see any way Lynn could ever talk Douglas into
accepting their sexual relationship. Danni was honestly vexed. "Lynn what
could you say to him...to possibly..." Lynn interrupted by standing up
raising Danni even as she spoke. She than put Danni back down on the
chair and stood directly over her. "Just leave all that to me baby doll.
Here's what I promise you. I'll try my best not to hurt him, but if I do
have to hit him I won't hurt him badly." Lynn than flashed her million
dollar smile that Danni found so irresistible. Danni was captivated and
flirted with her conqueror. "I hope you won't hurt him. It will hard for
us to make love all the time if we're in different prison cells". Lynn
let out a loud laugh that was even easily heard by Douglas upstairs. Both
girls seemed embarrassed by their current lack of concern with Douglas.
Lynn actually covered her mouth to stifle another outburst. She looked
down into Danni's soft eyes. "Well lover, time to take care of business."

As Lynn headed for the stairs Danni inhaled deeply and hoped she was not
making a terrible mistake. But her thoughts were interrupted as Lynn
immediately turned back to her and stood right before her. Again there
was fire in Lynn's eyes and Danni's heart began to race in anticipation.
Lynn bent down and Danni withdrew deeper into the chair. Than a big grin
exploded on Lynn's face. In one quick motion she parted Danni's bathrobe
exposing her full frontal nuditiy. Danni was totally surprised and just
lay their completely vulnerable to her dominatrix. "In case this takes a
little time, I want to leave you with something to think about while I'm
upstairs with your husband." With that Lynn pounced on Danni, kneeling
before her and forcibly spreading her legs wide open, exposing the
vaginal delicacy before her. With catlike speed, Lynn was between Danni's
legs attacking her muff with her resourceful tongue. Lynn was adept. In
no time she had Danni on the verge of orgasm. Lynn repeatedly wrapped her
tongue around Danni's engorged clit. She held the clit in place with her
tongue, expertly massaging the erotic g-spot. Soon Danni was moaning
unabashedly and Lynn mercifully clasped one hand over her lovers mouth to
smother her lusty whimperings. Lynn stopped her sexual aggression just
long enough to ask Danni one question. "Do you want me to stop or do you
want me to make you come right now"? She removed her hand from Danni's
mouth permitting her aroused lover to respond. "God don't stop. Please
don't stop! You make me so hot." Pleased with the response, Lynn returned
to the task at hand. She literally engulfed Danni's sopping pussy into
her mouth. Soon her tongue was fiercly penetrating the female cavity.
Lynn could sense her submissive was on the verge of orgasm. She placed
both hands under Danni's ass cheeks and actually lifted the lighter
woman's ass up from the chair. Held partially aloft Danni exploded into a
crescendoeing orgasm. Her cunt juices burst in and about Lynn's ravishing
mouth. In her life Danni had never achieved such a sensual orgasm. She
was spent and could not stop her body from going limp. Only Lynn's iron
grip saved her from falling backward onto the chair.

--more--

Dona Fell Friz

(pt 3)

H er superior lover
gently lowered her to a resting position. Danni still crooned as Lynn
knelt over hear and gently kissed her lips. She was shaking but managed
to open her eyes to smile at her dominator. "My god, what did you do to
me?" Lynn had a broad smile but said nothing. She simply redressed Danni
covering her beauty up with the bathrobe she had earlier torn open. As
she began to pull away Danni curled up and frowned. "Please don't take
long "she whimpered. Lynn reassured her. "I'll be back for you honey as
soon as I take care of Mr. Nobody upstairs". Time had certainly changed
Danni's concern. Earlier she was troubled with her conflicting feelings
about her husband and her lesbian lover. Now she only wondered about how
long it would be until she was again in her lovers arms.

All awhile upstairs, I was trying to decipher what I was hearing. First I
thought my wife and Lynn were struggling in a fight, than things were
much more quiet and I really couldn't tell what was going on. Than it
almost sounded like they were kissing and fondling and although I was
very aroused and curious I was too afraid to leave the bedroom for fear
of being caught. My worse nightmare was materializing. My suspicions of
Lynn were proving accurate, and worse it appeared my wife might actually
be receptive to her deviant advances. On top of this I found myself
someway stimulated by thoughts of Danni submitting sexually to Lynn,
though I hated to admit it. I had never been able to dominate Danielle in
any way, and the thought of a woman doing what I was unable to was
strangely arousing. But now I could finally make out exactly what was
happening. Someone was coming up the steps into my bedroom. As she
entered the bedroom I snapped up sitting up on my bed.

Lynn stood motionless at the foot of my bed. Even her silouhette was
imposing. She probably stood six-four in the two inch heels she was
wearing. Her weight would be hard for me to estimate as she unlike myself
was solid rock hard muscle. She was very broad in the shoulders, but her
waist tapered to a width that was only slightly larger than Danni's. Her
boobs were much larger though, and where Danni had long but definitely
feminine looking soft legs, Lynn's were muscular and power laden.
Staring at Lynn was hypnotic. She would mesmerize you, but my hatred for
her permitted me to break her trance and I vowed to defeat this
competitor for my wifes affection. "What are you doing up here?", I
demanded. "Where's Danni"? Lynn stared at me coldly. I shivered and
covered myself up with the bed sheet. Lynn noticed the security I got
from my silk sheet. She reached down for it and ripped it from my grasp.
I jumped up from the bed fairly self conscious about my near naked
condition. I was only wearing a pair of red french style male bikini
briefs. "Are you crazy!" I protested. Lynn noticed that I was
embarrassed. She immediately took the offense. "Oh Dougie, you look so
cute in red and those undies are so skimpy, far smaller than any panties
I own. They look sooo delicious on you. I bet they'd look good on me too.
Mind if I tried them on"? I was against and as Lynn stepped toward me I
retreated backward. Was this crazy whore actually going to disrobe me and
take my underwear from me. "You've got to be kidding Lynn." I tried to
feign bravado, but I could not conceal the fear I had for this mad woman.
Lynn was sure of this fear and only laughed at my protest. "Of course I'm
kidding honey, you don't think those small things would actually fit me
do you?"

I did a quick survey. While Lynn's waist was probably smaller
than mine her wide hips yielded a much wider torso girth and her groin
area was indeed larger than mine. Lynn approved of my recognition.
"Actually you don't have much to cover up down there, do you little man?"
Her emphasis on "little man" angered me. I reminded myself that this was
the beast that was trying to steal my wife. I actually took two small
steps toward Lynn. "Get out of this house right now, before I throw you
out myself." My courage served no good purpose. It only invited Lynn to
get to her business at hand. "You little piece of shit". With those words
Lynn was on me reaching forward and in one motion grabbing my penis and
both balls in one hand. She squeezed with just enough pressure to
debilitate me but not to have me pass out from pain. I could not scream
or even talk due to the intense pain. I could only use my arms to hold
onto her for support and balance. Lynn seemed to use the swelling in my
eyes to determine how much pressure I could endure. After about one
minute she released me and I crumbled to the floor at her feet.

Before I
could compose myself she lifted me from my feet and held me erect. For a
horrifying flash I though she was going to punch me out right then and
there, but she restrained herself. "Listen half-pint, right now your
beautiful wife is lying downstairs half naked waiting me for me to come
back down and ravage her. I'm so horny for her pussy that a big part of
me just wants to break you in half right now and be done with you. But
you're a lucky little guy because I promised her I wouldn't hurt you if I
didn't have to. So you see we both have a problem. For some strange
reason she wants to protect your ass, so I can't just come up here and
kick the shit out of you without first trying to reason with you. Your
problem is tougher. You are in love with Danielle and want to keep being
able to make love to her. You don't understand you are finished with her
and will never make love to her again. When I decided I wanted her she
became mine. About the best you can hope for is that I might let you
watch me fuck her every which way I can think of. Would that make you
happy little boy"?
--more--