⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Cuckold by an FBB

Started by Dona Fell Friz, August 19, 2012, 12:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dona Fell Friz

Lynn's audacity was overwhelming. I tried to speak but couldn't get any
words out. In desperation I went to slap her in the face. But I was way
to slow. Lynn easily caught my wrist with her hand and in one defensive
move held me defensless in a half nelson. "You stupid little gnat " she
chided. Disgusted with me she pushed me forward banging my head into the
wall. I felt a bruise began to swell on my noggin as I turned to prepare
for what she might do next. Lynn had picked up a nightstand lamp and I
feared she was going to strike me with it, but instead she simply bent
the rigid metal with her bare hand. "Aargh" she hollered. "Why do I have
to put up with this"? Lynn called downstairs, "Danielle get up here, I'm
tired of pussy footing around"!

Danni must have sensed the urgency in
Lynn's command because she was up the stairs in a matter of no-time. We
were equally suprised with each others condition. I could see the
Danielle had been half naked in Lynn's company, and she could see that I
was badly brused and shaken. Lynn looked at us both and than started
barking orders. First she addressed my wife, "Danni doll I've tried
handling things your way for months now, but pussyfootings over. Things
are going to be done my way now. Take that bathrobe off and stand there
buck naked and don't move till I tell you to". Lynn was forceful, but
Danni still felt some hesitiation about being humiliated in my presence.
Lynn sensed this but showed no compromise. She flexed both fists and
leaned toward my wife. "Baby don't make me come over there and rip that
thing off you again." Danni had no interest in possibly being raped in
front of me, so she opted to disrobe voluntarily. Lynn smiled with
Danni's compliance. Her nipples also seemed to harden as she looked my
naked wife over. I too, was momentarily distracted by my wifes pure
sexuality, but Lynn quickly forced me to respond to her. "Now you get
those silly panties off in ten seconds or I'll take them off for you."
Like a deer transfixed by a headlight, I became frozen.

Should I fight
and most likely get raped and knocked out. Or should I acquiesce and lose
all my dignity in front of my wife. Ten seconds passed quickly and before
I could make a conscious choice I instinctively bolted across the bed and
tried to flee. But Lynn cut my escape path and began to corner me.
Without thought I shielded myself behind Danni and began to plead with
her to get Lynn to stop. "Please Danni tell her to stop...stop her...if
you don't she might kill me!. Danni knew I was scared senseless and for
whatever reason she did try to protect me. She did her best to stay
between Lynn and myself. She pleaded for me, "No Lynn don't hurt him.
It's not necessary anymore. I know I love you. We can go downstairs. We
can do whatever we want downstairs! I want you so badly now...please
don't waste anymore time. Come with me baby." Danni words were having no
effect, because in truth Lynn already knew that Danni was hers. Though
Danni's words were painful for me to hear the truth was that they were
preferable to the fear I had of being beat to death by Lynn. Though she
did'nt want to Lynn realized she had to subdue Danni to be able to get to
me. Clearly annoyed with Danni's intervention she lifted my wife by her
waist and placed her naked body high atop a tall amoir. Danni cried in
protest but to no avail. Lynn smiled up at Danni confident she was now
safely out of the way "That'll just keep you put for a while doll. I'll
be back for you in a jiff".

Lynn blew a kiss to my frustrated wife before
turning to me. Lynn now stood only inches before me as she contemplated
her next move. My knees were shaking and I was really scared. She looked
at me and than became blatantly disgusted. "You're peeing yourself you
little pig " To everyones horror it was true. A yellow liquid stain was
forming on my undies and pee was slightly dripping down my leg. Lynn
exploded "Get in the bathroom right now". I obeyed and rushed to the
toilet to relieve myself. But Lynn grabbed me by the gruff of my neck and
spun me forcing me to sit on the toilet. "Pee like a woman!", she shouted
loud enough for Danielle to hear. As I sat on the toilet Lynn ripped my
undies off my ankles and twirled them around her fingers like they were
some captured prize.

When I finished peeing Lynn grabbed me by the ear
and hauled me butt naked out to Danielle, who was still perched atop the
amoir where Lynn had placed her. "Look at this disgusting runt, and I do
mean runt". To emphasis her point Lynn held my small penis between her
thumb and forefinger."I'm sorry doll that this is all you had for the
last twelve years, but don't worry I'm gonna catch you up big time".
Danielle was embarassed by my predicament, but also was clearly intrigued
by Lynn's promise. For now Lynn returned her attention to me. "You are
the little worm. Wetting yourself in front of two grown women and trying
to pass for a man with this little pecker. I mean really". Too emphasize
her ridicule Lynn flicked my penis with her finger. "Ohh, you stink of
piss! Come with me". Before I could react Lynn grabbed my wrist and
dragged me  back to the bathroom. She flung me into the shower and turned
cold water on over me. It was cold, but Lynn would not allow me to escape
the shower. She grabbed soap and started lathering my balls and cock and
ass. I protested but to no avail. When she was satisfied I was
sufficiently clean, she shut the water and dragged me back out to Danni.
I must have looked the sight to Danni.

There I was being held in place by
my amazon captor, dripping wet, and with a shriveled penis. Lynn noticed
towels conveniently stacked right beside Danni. "Be a doll, lover, and
hand me down a towel". Danni tossed a towel to Lynn. Lynn than toweled my
scrotum and ass, and than the rest of my body. As she did this she
eventually became aware that she was enjoying massaging my entire body.
Her wipes became slower and more penetrating. As her strong fingers moved
across my frame, I too began to have a sensual response. The strength in
her hands felt good and when she                                       
handled my nipples I became aroused. Lynn and Danni each took notice.

"Well, well, what have we here?", Lynn amusingly asked. "It seems little
Douglas may have some spunk in him after all." The giantess took hold of
my shoulders and forcibly turned me to face her directly. She toyed with
me, "Is little baby thinking about doing nasty things? I thought you
didn't like big mean Lynn. Now it looks like you wish you could play with
big mean Lynn." Lynn moved right up to me. Though I was dwarfed and
afraid, it was true that now I hoped Lynn would make love to me. The
Amazon massaged my inner thigh and began to inch toward my privates. My
penis sprang forward seemingly eager to be captured by the muscle girl.
But Lynn stopped her advance. She now turned to Danni and picked her off
the armoir. She set Danni right beside her. Seeing the two woman together
clearly aroused my thoughts. I always thought of Danni as a dominant
woman, especially these past two years. But seeing her right next to Lynn
I was amazed at how comfortable she seemed to be in a clearly submissive
relationship.

Lynn slowly undraped the towel Danni had wrapped around
herself and allowed the terrycloth to drop to the floor. Danni stood
there naked and unashamed. And how beautiful she looked. I throbbed to be
able to fuck my wife. Lynn saw my penis finally grow to it's full length
(which was still very modest). "You'd love to fuck your wife now wouldn't
you?" I gulped and nodded yes. "You'd love to kiss her, wouldn't you?"
Before I could answer Lynn took Danni's mouth and french kissed her
deeply and deliberately. Danni was surprised but she took the kiss and
stood by obediently when Lynn cut the kiss off. Next Lynn caressed
Danni's breasts. "You'd love to feel these breasts wouldn't you? There so
firm yet soft" As she had played with my nipples moments before, Lynn now
stimulated Danni's until her large brown tips were fully erect. Danni had
her eyes now closed and was fully under the spell of her lover. When Lynn
stopped feeling her up, I could see Danni was dissapointed. Now Lynn
moved down to my wifes vagina. She traced the outline of Danni's sensual
pubic area. I was afraid I was going to come on the spot, but somehow I
controlled myself. "And this is the pussy you would die for. This is the
cunt that you dream about and pray you can make love to." Lynn's gentle
fondling became rougher. Her fingers widened Danni's love lips and
penetrated her lovers canal. Lynn was finger fucking Danni right before
me. And Danni was responsive. Juices began to flow from her pussy and
with this lubrication Lynn pumped harder and harder. Danni was dancing on
her feet as she was being fucked standing up. But as quickly as she
began, Lynn stopped and she withdrew her fingers from Danni's snatch.
Danni's knees bowed and if Lynn hadn't braced her she might have
collapsed on the spot. Now Lynn turned Danni around and showed me my
wifes perfectly shaped ass. From her rear you could still see the effects
of Lynn's work. Pussy juice was dripping down both Danni's legs and her
pussy was engorged from stimulation. Lynn softly massaged Danni's ass
moving from one cheek to the other. "This ass is so beautiful, but you
could never have the balls to enter it could you? You wanted to fuck this
ass so many times, but you never could, could you little man? Even when
your wife would fuck you up the ass, you never had what it took to return
the favor, did you? Well this virgin ass is mine now. and I want you to
know I'm gonna fuck it every night. Whether Danni realizes she wants it
or not, she gonna get fucked in the ass every night and she's gonna love
it!"

For different reasons neither Danni nor I could believe what Lynn
was doing. I knew Danni had always hated anal sex. Though I wanted to, I
was never allowed near her butt hole. Yet here was Danni having her ass
fondled and being told she was to be reamed every night. I couldn't
believe she was tolerating this. But tolerating it she was, and from
behind Lynn now hoisted her up above her head and sat my wife right down
on her face. With her incredible strength Lynn held Danni right above her
face and than stuck her tongue directly into Danni's ass hole. Just as
Lynn had used her tongue to seperate and penetrate Danni's vagina, she
now did the same to her rosebud. As Lynn worked deeper into Danni's anus,
it seemed as if my wife was struck by a lightening bolt. She had a
massive orgasm and spurt cum juice every which way. She screamed a yell
releasing years of sexual supression, and than collapsed in Lynn's arms.
Lynn gently lowered her exhausted lover and held her very close to her
supporting her by the waist. Danni spread her naked legs so that she
could wrap around Lynn's muscled leg. She threw both arms around her
lovers 18" neck and rested her head on Lynn's massive shoulder. Danni had
a contented smile on her face that I had never seen before. In my
paranoid fantasy I never had an image as devastating as what was now
before me. My nude wife succumbed and satiated by the sexual assault of
her lesbian amazon lover.

Now Lynn returned her attention to me. "Allright, I think you have the
picture. Danielle belongs to me now". With this Lynn looked to my wife
and drew her even closer into her body. Danielle responded by seemingly
grinding her spread into Lynn'e flexed thigh. Lynn whispered some words
to Danni, "the poor wimp's suffering. I'm gonna let him come one time,
than I'm going to knock him out. Believe me doll, it won't take long. As
soon as I'm finished you and I are gonna make love for the rest of the
night." Danni looked up lovingly toward her mistress. Lynn offered one
final question. "Do you want to watch baby doll, or do you want to wait
downstairs?" Danni's response surprised me, "oh please let me watch, I
get so turned on thinking about you."


Lynn moved into the bathroom to undress. I was tempted to run, but
realized I would be caught before I made it halfway to the door. I looked
to Danielle, but realized there was nothing she could do even if she
wanted to. I started to cry. "Danni, what do you think she will do with
me? Danni, was uncomfortable seeing me cry, so she tried to force some
helpful advice. "Just don't fight or resist her. That will only make
thing worse for you. I don't know what to tell you Douglas!" There was no
comfort for me from Danni. I stood still trying to control my crying and
hoped I would not wet my pants again.

The Amazon returned now wearing
only a g-string and six inch heels. Danni and I were both in awe of her
sexuality. Lynn calmy walked directly in front of  me. Towering over me
she seemed to be planning her next move. She smiled as she noticed my
erection develop just by her presence. Understanding my inclinations
Lynne began to fondle my nipples with one hand. she then bent down and
locked on to my nipple with her mouth. As she suckled on me it felt
wonderful and exctasy began to replace fear. Then Lynn placed one arm
under my armpit and her other arm between my thighs. With no effort she
hoisted me into the air and held me above her head. Before I could react
she lowered me slightly until she was able to place my full genitalia
into her mouth. She easily fit all of my manliness into her mouth. Her
tongue was so wondefully warm and wet and at that moment all I cared
about was that I remain in the mouth of this ferocious woman. Her sexual
prowess was profound. In less than 20 seconds I exploded within her
mouth. Lynn held every drop I ejaculated. When she sensed she had sucked
me dry she raised me high above her head and turned to face Danni. She
lowered me into a cradle carry and brought my lips to hers. She forced a
kiss on me and spurted all my come from her mouth into my own. I gagged
on the saltiness and vulgarity of being forced to swallow my own sperm.
But there was nothing I could do and I had to accept every bit of it
before Lynn released me from her kiss. Nauseated I lay limp in her
monstrous arms. Lynn then extended me toward Danielle. "Look at him baby,
he isn't much of anything that you're giving up". Lynn stood me up and
used one arm to steady my weakened body and her other hand to play with
my penis. "you see Danni, one good fuck and he's done". Both woman
laughed at the floppiness of my four inch organ. Lynn turned to me with a
coldness that was pure dread. It juxtaposed her broad smile. "Good night
love"...

Danni was looking over my prone body. "Is he dead she asked nervously?"
"No silly" laughed Lynn, "just incredibly knocked out cold. He'll come to
in the morning. And you know what that means don't you lover?" Danni
looked up at her heroine, confused. With cat like speed Lynn threw her
nude lover over her shoulder, playfully spanking her rump, as she whisked
her downstairs. " It means I still have three hours to be fucking you
silly!"

Dona Fell Friz

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Dona Fell Friz

Dear readers,

Who can chip in with something to share? In your hard drives there are surely more such tales!

Dig a bit and post. For the community and for the Karma.

Dona Fell Friz

Adapted from an old story found on the internet. Credit to o/p

Karyn Takes Pam from Kevin

I'm a thirty five year old manager for a large electronics manufacturer. To stay in shape, I joined a boxing gym about three years ago and was hooked. I didn't join because I wanted to box or to beat anybody up. I joined for the same reason millions of people across the nation have. It's the best workout there is, and its also a lot of fun. The gym had a number of female members, none of them serious, just women who found a great new way to stay in shape. But all of that changed three months ago when we got a new female member. She was different from the rest of the women. She had joined the  gym to box.  Her name was Karyn and she was huge. The first day she came into the gym, it was obvious to everyone that she was seriously into weight lifting.
She was about five eight with brown eyes and dykey-spikey dark hair. Have you ever noticed how some women have faces like cats? Well Karyn had a face like a lioness. She weighed at least a hundred and seventy pounds of solid muscle. Her arms would look big on most men, on her they were huge. Looking at her, I could see were the expression "cannonball delts" came from. Her chest was thickly muscled. Her B-cup breasts would have given a smaller woman a good figure, but on her they were lost on her massive pecs. She didn't have anything close to a classic hourglass shape. She was just broad and blocky, built like a tank. Her legs matched the rest of her body with their thickness. Quads bulged past the tight shorts she liked to wear. Her calves bulged over top of her socks. Her physique wouldn't win her any bodybuilding contests, but she looked like she could change a tire without a jack. 
The first week she was in the gym, she quickly gained the respect of the male members. In the weight room, she impressed and intimidated the men with a two hundred and fifty pound bench press. After her performance, most of the men felt the need to try to beat her lift.  Many of them couldn't match her, and went away feeling a lot less macho. Some men managed to beat her by ten or twenty pounds. A few of the bigger guys were able to easily exceed her, or felt comfortable enough that they didn't even try. I set a personal best that day of two sixty after she vacated the bench. Half the men in the weight room went home that night sore or injured. 
The next day Karyn strode into the weight room. Without saying a  word, she put three hundred pounds on the bar and benched it for  five reps. She smiled at the stunned faces around her, got up  slowly, and left the three hundred pounds on the bench as a silent  challenge. A few men went for it. Some of them made it. But most of them were put in the humiliating position of calling for help to lift the bar off their crushed chests. Like most of the men in the weight room, I pretended that I was secure enough in my masculinity that a woman displaying her superior strength didn't bother me. 
Karyn proved she wasn't a cream puff in the ring either. She boxed with some of the professionals that trained there. She even managed to beat a couple of them. None of them got the better of her. Some of the less serious boxers like myself tried her, most of them were slaughtered. I never personally challenged Karyn. The woman intimidated the hell out of me. Perhaps she sensed that. Maybe like most predators, she was attracted by the scent of fear. I couldn't figure out why she chose me.  One day when I was working out on the heavy bag I saw her come out of the women's locker room opposite me. She scanned the room and our eyes locked. I wondered what the hell was going on when she started walking right towards me. 
--- more ---

Dona Fell Friz

Grabbing hold of the swinging bag, she said, "Your name's Ken, right? I'm having a problem finding a sparring partner today. Mind helping me out?"  I looked around the gym. There was a crown of guys in there available to spar, including some of her regular partners. I'm six feet, one hundred and ninety pounds, and in excellent shape. I was curious to see if my well-conditioned male body could compete with a woman who looked like she could rip a dictionary in half. But I felt odd about her challenge. I told April that I had done some boxing in college, but that I would never dream of fighting a woman. She laughed and asked, "What's the matter? Afraid I'll clean your clock for you?"
There were plenty of other guys in the gym who had been humbled by her, but not anger warped my thinking. I wanted to see if I could do better, so I agreed. Without any further preliminaries, the swaggering butch musclefreak climbed through the ropes of an empty ring and waited for me to join her.  Karyn banged her gloves together impatiently while I laced on a pair of sixteen ounce gloves, put in my mouthpiece, and donned some headgear. As I made my way to the ring, she hit the bag with bone-crushing power. Karyn was dressed in shorts and a cut off T-shirt that said "NO FEAR" on it. I thought that was appropriate for her. I also wish that it applied to me. 
I climbed through the ropes and faced her. I was afraid and excited at the same time. Looking across at my opponent, I felt a natural attraction for her. She wasn't a classic beauty, but she radiated strength and confidence that I found appealing despite her thick, masculine body. My heart pounded in my chest like a drum. I'd never seen so much brawn, so much hot, sexy muscle meat. The shape, the size, the rock-hard tone - everything about Karyn was unrelentingly hard and masculine and strong.
I didn't have long to think about it as one of her partners who was acting as timekeeper signaled for us to start. I felt another twinge of fear as she quickly closed the gap. I had watched her enough to know that it would be a mistake to try to hold back on her. As she came in, I threw a quick jab that she dodged easily. Closing in, she drove her right hand into my stomach. I had my abs tensed, but her punch still knocked the wind out me.
Karyn was lightning fast. When I would try to hit her in the head, she would sink low and pound my torso. Her gloves would dart through the smallest opening to catch my face. But I wasn't giving up yet.
She kept her arms low and continued to blast my body. I tried to hit her back, but most of my punches landed harmlessly on her arms. The few that got through didn't seem to bother her. I was desperate now as she herded me into my corner.  My stomach and ribs felt like they were on fire as the leather gloves cracked against my skin. I managed to hit her in the face, but we were too close for me to put any power in my punch. She took a step back, and nearly tore my head off with a roundhouse right. 
Two more punches rocked my head. I was in serious trouble now, so I threw my arms around her shoulders. God, she was solid, I thought as I felt her hot sweaty back under my arms. Then I felt her back and shoulder muscles roll under my arms as she paused for a second and repositioned herself. The next thing I felt were her arms pistoning and her gloves thudding into my body. I tried to let go, but she hooked her arm around the back of my head so that I couldn't get away. My abs failed and I felt her gloves digging into my innards.  The pain was intense.
--more--

Dona Fell Friz

"OK, Ken. Here's your final lesson of the day. Listen very carefully. If you're stupid enough to get in the ring with somebody like me, you're gonna' get busted up real bad. And you're really stupid."
"Hey, fuck off!" I bristled.
Now Karyn's voice turned hard. "I'm gonna' love kickin' your pathetic ass. You're just lucky that I don't put you in the hospital, but I don't want to call an ambulance today."
A murderous right cross spun me around, and the world started to go black. My knees gave out and I started to fall. Karyn managed to support me long enough to land three more punches before I slipped out of her grip and dropped to the canvas.   As the shock of her assault wore off, I started to feel the pain. I lay on the canvas for a minute clutching my gut. A big black guy who was one of Karyn's sparring partners jumped in the ring and asked me if I was OK. I tried to put on a good face and let him help me up. Karyn had already left the ring. 
"What the fuck's wrong with her?" I asked. 
"I don't know man. I never saw her tear into anybody like that before. You sure you didn't do something to her?"  I replied in the negative and let him help me through the ropes. 
After I got back to my apartment, I took stock of my injuries. I had a black eye and a bloody nose. My stomach and ribs were a mass of bruises. I felt stabbing pains in my kidney area, and it scared the shit out of me when I pissed and saw blood in my urine. 
My live in girlfriend Pamela came back from work, took one look at me, and started dialing 911. I calmed her down, and assured her that I was OK, even though I was worried myself. I made up a quick explanation about biting off more than I could chew with a fighter down at the gym.   
"Heard you got your ass kicked by a woman." 
It was the last thing I needed to hear out of my girlfriend's mouth.  Pamela told me that she had run into Karyn at lunch time, and that the blonde bragged about messing me up.
Needless to say, this didn't do anything for my sex life. How the hell did that bitch know Pamela?  Have you ever been humiliate by a woman? I don't mean at work or in a relationship, but physically humiliated by a woman? It's not an easy thing to get over in the best of circumstances, and Karyn had managed to make sure that I was living in male hell.  I didn't have sex with Pamela for the next three weeks.
Eventually, things started to die down at work. I joined another gym and started working out again. The bruises had healed and the memories faded. I finally felt ready for Pam again. She had a headache. After trying to woo her a few days, I decided to crank up the charm. On her day off, I left work early to make her a romantic dinner. I had planned on candlelight, music, dessert, and some hot sloppy sex. When I got home, I heard Pamela's muffled moans of ecstasy. She was already having the hot sloppy sex - with Karyn.   
---more---

Dona Fell Friz

They were both lying together in my bed, perfumed by the musky scent of sweat. The sheets were rumpled and beautiful, hugely muscled Karyn had her arm around Pam. They were both naked and covered with sweat, Karyn sliding two big fingers into Pam's little wet pussy while kissing and licking her neck. Pamela's hair was wild and she looked frazzled, bushed  – but glowing with undeniable enjoyment.  She grabbed the sheets and tried to cover up her voluptuous breasts. Karyn just reclined there with her arms behind her head looking at me. Her smile turned smug.
"Hello Ken. You seem surprised. I would have thought that you would have figured out something by now. You had enough clues. Pamela's late nights and weekends at work. The mysterious phone calls. Your sheets smelling like a tuna net." Every inch the cocky stud, Karyn wrapped a powerful arm around Pam's  hourglass waist, pulling her into a tight hug of assurance. She scrunched up her sexy pug nose. Pamela had a smile on her face. "She's been too tired for you because I've been eating her pussy until she can't come anymore."   
Karyn pulled Pam even closer to her and lovingly ran her right hand through her blonde hair. "Just so you know – I'm ten times more of a man than you'll ever be – In the gym, in the boxing ring, for sure in bed. You're simply inferior to me in every possible way." The butched-out musclewoman leaned close and feathered her lips lightly over Pamela's neck, clearly sending shivers up and down her spine. Pam had a blissful grin on her face. The two women were the very picture of two gay woman in love.
"You like my muscles, don't you Pam?" She nodded and mumbled, "uh huh," and continued to caress the lesbian's strong bicep as it slowly flexed over and over for her. I glared at Pam with murder in my eyes.  Karyn was looking back at me, but she looked amused.  She was smiling, like she had all the confidence in the world. She radiated the colossal superiority of a Dyke who knows all the girls want her, all the guys fear her, and the knowledge that she can beat the living shit out of any guy she choses, any time.
"You know," she told me smugly, "she said to me after I made her cum about 10 times, she said 'You've made me a lesbian for life.' Is this what you want?" Karyn asked teasingly as she massaged Pam's breasts. "Do you like lesbian sex?  Do you like it when a strong, masterful lesbian wants to make you cum?  Does this feel good?"
"Ohhhh yes," Pamela cooed. "I can't get you out of my mind. I heard all the rumors and stuff about girls making out and it being better and all. But doing it with you, it blows away anything a guy has ever done to me. You awakened the inner lesbian in me. I'm totally addicted to lesbian sex." She smiled lovingly at Karyn. "You cured me of ever wanting a cock inside me again. Ever."
"Don't be ashamed, Pam. All women are lesbians except those who don't know it. I mean, how could you not be - it's too good." Pam's firm feminine body pressed forward eagerly in Karyn's muscular arms.  "I've shown so many straight women the total joys of mind-blowing lesbian sex.  Do you know how many women are having amazing lesbian sex and their husbands don't know?"
"I mean, how can you not be – it's so good," Pam purred. "You're turning me into a lesbian slut.  Ken is useless compared to you.  I need to have lesbian sex, exclusively, you just can't come close, sorry Ken."
---more---

Dona Fell Friz

"Ever felt muscles like these on a man?" the brutally masculine musclegirl whispered into Pam's ear. "No, of course not, not many men have muscles like mine. How do my muscles feel compared to your boyfriend's over there, huh?" I heard a little gasp escape from Pam's lips.
I watched in morbid outright fascination, my dick rock hard and bulging painfully against my jeans zipper, as the buff butch strongwoman now pressed up against Pam, making her stiff nipples poke the blonde's body.  Pam seemed unaware of me, so mesmerized and... captivated...she seemed by the musclebound butch beast. Pam threw her arms around her Dykey girlfriend's bull neck, giving her an adoring hug.  Karyn brought her Herculean arms up and pulled Pam even closer. They just embraced that way for a moment, molding their bodies to each other, then suddenly Pam brought her lips to Karyn's in a passion filled kiss. I was too stunned to move, not believing that my own girlfriend would do this right in front of me.
"You're my bitch aren't you? My little cunt-lappin' bitch?" Karyn whispered.
Pam mewed "Oh yes, Oh God, yes," into Karyn's mouth as they kissed. Clasping the huge thick lats, she brought her own body close to Karyn's – proudly erect nipples and cantaloupe breasts rubbing against thick pecs, crotch against crotch. "I'm yours," Pam moaned. I could tell that she was in absolute ecstasy. She obviously wanted the tremendously alpha-masculine lesbian as badly as she had ever wanted me. In fact, she wanted Karyn much, much more.
My rage boiled over. No way was this dyke stealing my Pam! "You fucking bitch!" I yelled. "Get up! I'm going to kick your fucking ass!" 
"Your memory must be fading like your potency, old man. Time to give you a reminder."  I couldn't watch Karyn lying in my bed anymore, so I lunged for her throat. Pam yelped. Karyn caught me diving towards her with her feet in my chest. Flexing her massive quads, she sent me crashing into the wall. I started for her again as she jumped out of bed. She looked eager to rip into me. I threw a punch which she caught on her arm. Countering, she sent her fist slamming into my eye.
"You think you've got a chance against me, old man? Huh?"
I tried to punch her with my left, but she ducked and slammed another fist in my gut. Karyn caught me with another quick combination to the face. My head spun and burned with pain. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Pamela sitting up straight, watching the one-sided brawl excitedly. She grunted "Yeah! Yeah!" every time Karyn hit me.
"You better stick to fighting men, boy.  You're not ready to take on a Dyke like me yet!"
Remembering what Karyn had done to me in the ring, I decided that boxing with her wasn't such a good idea. Before she could deliver her next punch, I wrapped my arms around her and drove her backwards into a night stand, crushing a lamp under her naked back as she toppled into the wall.   "You son of a bitch!" she screamed as sharp corners cut into her back and thighs. 
---more---

Dona Fell Friz

Taking advantage of her position, I hit her with a solid shot to the face. Pam yelled in dismay. I heard Karyn's head smack the wall. I hit her twice more, opening a cut on her cheek with my class ring. My fourth punch missed as she moved her head to one side and my hand crumpled painfully into the wall.
Karyn came at me mad as a bull and twice as strong. Grabbing my shoulders, she head butted me in the face. I felt my nose break with a sickening crunch. My eyes instantly teared up leaving me half blind. Karyn shoved me back and got away from the wall. I was dead meat as I stumbled around my bedroom swinging wildly at her. Pamela drank in the action, mesmerized by the beating Karyn was giving me.
Karyn started picking me apart with her fists. I tried to lunge at her again in the limited confines, but this time she was ready. Ducking under my armpit, she got behind me and applied a painful hammer lock. With her free hand on the back of my neck, she slammed me face first into the wall. I saw the red splatter on the white paint as she pulled me back and sent me slamming into the wall again, crushing a deep crater in the sheetrock.
She pinned me in place with a thick, powerful forearm and turned to Pam. "Look at him. Two minutes of me and he's wasted. He thought 'cause he was a guy he could get his way by beating me up. Well he was wrong for the way he treated you, and he was really wrong when he thought he could take me on." Pam giggled excitedly.
Karyn egged her on. "Should I let him off the hook?!?"
"NOOOO!!!" was her reply. "Finish him! Knock him out!"
Karyn suddenly released her hold and sent her fists slamming into my kidneys. I screamed like a girl from the pain.  "That's right mother-fucker. You're dealing with the new breed here. It's your retirement day."
Furious, I threw a wild hook at Karyn's head. The buff beauty ducked under the punch, then rose and lifted my chin with an uppercut. She followed with a left hook that knocked me sideways. I spit out bloody teeth.
Karyn smashed my nose flat with a right cross. I reeled back into the ropes and bounced off. Karyn caught me in the belly with a punch that lifted me off my feet. My head dipped down. Karyn knocked me erect with an uppercut to the face. I staggered backwards toward a corner of the room.
Karyn stalked me like a tigress eager to rip into her prey. She saw Pam moving toward the corner to get a better view. Perfect!
"Enjoying the show, darlin'?" she asked Pamela with a sly grin. Pamela smiled in pride. Karyn kissed her fists. "It's gonna' get better."
She tore into me like 10 tons of man-hating Dyke dynamite. I tried to escape, but Karyn shoved me back into the corner. My face was contorted with pain and fear. I begged for mercy.
Karyn's lips curled into a cruel smile. "Welcome to Hell." She was laughing at me. Pam was laughing too.
---more---

Dona Fell Friz

I was scared shitless. I raised my fists to protect my face. The muscular beauty laughed and went to work on my body. Karyn's powerful arms pumped like pistons as she pounded my battered ribs. I let out loud sobbing groans as Karyn's punches thudded home.
Then Karyn went to the belly, leaning in against me so I couldn't fold forward. Again and again Karyn buried her fists up to the wrist in my stomach. My eyes bugged out, and my gasps of pain got louder with each punch.
I slumped forward, her head falling onto Karyn's shoulder. I desperately tried to wrap my arms around Karyn, but Karyn used her left hand to grab me by the throat and press me against the corner. She let me gulp in some air.
Karyn got in my face. "You like that, dipsht? You're gonna LOVE this!" Putting all her muscle into it, she hit my belly with a tremendous punch. My entire body quivered in agony. Karyn laughed in my face. "Good. It's always better when I hear them whimper. Some guys even seem to enjoy it. The prick I did last week was leaking cum everywhere. And that was even after I broke his arm."
Karyn put her right fist under my chin and lifted my head.  "Hey, buddy! Look at me!" she commanded. I peered at her with woozy eyes.
"This is what Dyke muscle does to man muscle. It crushes it," she told me.  She immediately straightened me up with double uppercuts. Then she knocked out two more teeth with a series of left and right hooks, snapping my head from side to side. "Your girlfriend didn't just break up with you.  She shopped for your replacement right in front of you, then had her bust you up with her bare fists." Barely conscious, I dropped to my knees.
Karyn held my head between her hands. She rammed her knee into my face. Her muscular leg rippled with the impact.
That definitely finished me off. I was knocked out, stone cold. Karyn released my head, letting me crumple to the carpet like a rag doll. My legs twitched for a few seconds. Then I lay motionless.
When I swam back to consciousness a few minutes later, Karyn casually strolled over to her new girlfriend. Pamela gave her a dazzling smile. She put her hands on Karyn's massive shoulders. She squeezed their size and hardness  gently, and purred like a kitten. They grinned at each other like naughty kids.
Karyn wrapped her arms around Pam's neck. "I'm glad you liked it. Was I too rough?"
"Rougher than I expected," Pam said, sliding her hands down Karyn's body to her hips.
"Pam, I usually get a lot rougher than that." Karyn licked her lips and gave Pam a teasing kiss. "I can punch much harder. I could have broken his jaw and snapped his ribs like popsicle sticks. I could have hit him with some knee strikes and elbow drops that would blow his little mind. I finished him off quick. I could have beaten him to a pulp. He lucked out!"
---more---

Dona Fell Friz

Pam laughed at Karyn's joke. "You're tough, aren't you?"
"You bet your sweet ass." Karyn gave her another kiss, lingering longer this time. "He'll be hurting for a few weeks, and he'll need his nose and teeth fixed, but he'll be OK. So actually I was very nice to him, don't you agree? And he threw the first punch, remember? He started the fight, but I won."
Karyn smiled mischievously. "You wanted me to win the fight, didn't you?"
"Absolutely," Pam said, kissing her neck, then her full lips.
I started to get up, but Karyn stepped on my chest, power- slamming me back to the floor. 
"Nice of you to join us again Ken. Pamela was just telling me what a little pussy-wimp she thinks you are compared to me. That's for both fighting and fucking. Let me set you straight on a few things since you seem too stupid to figure it out on your own. Your life is mine.  I can take anything I want from you and you aren't man enough to stop me. Just ask Pam. Perhaps a little demonstration will help.  Look over at the wall there." 
I looked over where Karyn gestured. Two walnuts were fastened to the wall with a thick piece of clear tape about three feet off the floor.  "A lot larger than life, but I think you can visualize where I'm going with this." 
Drawing back her fist, she slammed it into the nuts, shattering them. I heard the crunch, and saw a picture on the wall jump from the impact.  Withdrawing her fist, I could see that both nuts were cracked open, and one crumbled to the floor.  "Of course, these are a lot harder to break than the real thing. I know from experience." 
Karyn laughed at my shaken expression. Pamela giggled.
"But back to you. If you ever try to see Pam again. If you ever contact her. I'm going to destroy what little is left of your pathetic manhood. Now get out of our apartment. I'm going to spend the rest of the night with my girl Pam, in my bed."
"I'll let you go this time. But if you bother us again, you better consider lipstick and breast implants. Pamela, get the door."  Pamela scampered by us as Karyn reached down and picked me up by my belt and collar. Pamela opened the door, and Karyn tossed me out into the hall. I lay there a minute, my mind reeling from the shock and pain. The door opened again, and Karyn tossed the broken walnuts next to me. 
"Here, take these as a reminder. They're probably in better shape than what you're packing now. By the way, Pam and I are going to be seeing your friends from work tomorrow. Don't be surprised if our new relationship comes up in conversation." She then proceeded to lift Pam off her feet, carry her bodily into the bedroom and kick the door shut with her foot. Pamela's laughter haunted me all the way down to the front door.
I dragged myself to my car as best as I could and drove to the emergency room. I told them that I had been mugged, and they bandaged me up. I checked into a motel and spent the night. The next day, I went into work and resigned. Then I went back to our apartment. I was relieved to find that it was empty. I spent the day moving my stuff. Needless to say, I left the bed.
I wasn't worried about money. I had been doing well for a couple of years and lived a modest lifestyle. But what I needed, what that bitch Karyn took from me, couldn't be replaced with money.  I had a mental picture of myself being found in bed, a bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and a .38 in the other, my brains splattered all over the ceiling. 

---THE END (for poor Ken!)---

jabber7

Really good stuff here, good word play very visual

Dona Fell Friz

Jake and Sandra Fight for Irene

How Sandra won Irene and Jake lost his Confidence!
__________________________

Irene and Sandra sat alone in their college dorm watching a movie they just rented online. During one of the scenes a young man was causing trouble during a gym class basketball game.

Apparently he was mad about having girls playing ball with the rest of his buddies. He was causing rude fouls by pushing and shoving the girls around, until one of them decided to take a stand against him. "Watch this, it is really funny", Sandra said. "Why what's going to happen?", asked Irene puzzled at Sandra's response. Their attention was then turned to the screen. When the young man was passed the ball, he got himself ready to shoot a three point shot.

But when he jumped up high in the air the young girl stood her ground and took careful aim at the man's crotch, which was now eye level to her. As he reached the peak of his jump, the girl threw an outstanding uppercut to his unprotected crotch. The bully quickly let out a groan and landed hard on his knees. The ball didn't make it far and one of the other girls made the shot instead. Sandra was cracking up at this and Irene was wondering why this was so funny. The young man then fell to his side and clutch at his injured area.

"Bastard got what he deserved!" muscular Sandra yelled out.

"What's so funny about that Sandra" Irene exclaimed.

"Men think they are all big and tough until a strong girl teaches them a
lesson" Sandra said.

"Their sorry balls offset their muscular advantage over us girls, and every male has this great weakness. Have you ever nut-checked a guy in your life?"

"Of course not, I don't think it works to well. I would rather hit him in the face or stomach."

"Well Irene, let me tell you about my first encounter with a male's balls. Back in high school this one cute boy always use to kick the back of my sit in history class. I told him to stop it, but he didn't listen. I decided to take action. The next day he continued to kick the chair, and even started to laugh along with one of his buddies. When the bell rang, I waited for him to leave before me, and I watched him with the corner of my eye."

"I knew men are weak between the legs, so I paid close attention to his crotch. That is when I noticed the lump in his jeans four inches below his belt. As he began walking by my desk I brought back my elbow and then swung it into the bulge in his baggy jeans. It was very soft, and my elbow kept traveling into him. It felt like I pushed his limp bulge two to three inches inward. At first I didn't think it would do anything until he let out a deep groan. He dropped his books, and doubled over with both his hands between his legs. I looked at his face and notice his eyes were squeezed shut, and all of his teeth showing as they are clutched together. He stood like that for about ten seconds. I thought it was funny because he stood with his knees together, and his hands between his legs doubled over. I realized he was fighting to block out the pain, and so far he was doing a good job, but his ball pain soon overpowered his vain effort. He started coughing and slowly sank to his knees, then he fell hard on his face, retching."

"His whole body was rolling back and forth, and many of the girls started laughing at this male reaction. A teacher ran up to us, and asked what had happen, I explain it was an accident and didn't realize he was behind me. She believed the story and told us to all leave the classroom. As I left I took one more look and the poor male, and smiled. He was crying as I left. The next day I laughed at him and he got red in the face, but never again bother me in class."

"Wow!" Irene shouting and give her friend a high five. "I guess that technique really works, I would definitely try in on the next person who bothers me!"

"How about your boyfriend Jake, I've notice he sometimes dominates the relationship between you, and he always stares at other girls during his wrestling matches."

"No, I couldn't do that he is much bigger than me, and he knows how to fight and wrestle. Plus he is six foot two, and weights around 200 pounds. And also Sandra, that isn't 200 hundred pounds of fat, it is muscle."

Sandra realized exactly what Irene was talking about and knew her boyfriend was quite a stud. He wasn't built with to much muscle, but he was lean, and hard.

"Well,'' Sandra said, "what about when he bosses you around, and only uses you the way he wants. I think he needs to be taught a lesson." Irene began thinking about Jake, and the times he stared at this one girl and whistled at her during a date. She then remember a time he was caught cheating on her, and she never forgive him for that. Now she wanted to get back at him for all the times he's been like an asshole. Plus, she and Sandra were actually getting a lot closer, and felt feelings for one another. She knew Sandra wanted her to leave him, and be with her.

"So what do you think, should you finish him off, and perhaps me and you can spend more time together?"Sandra said, moving closer to Irene .

"Let's do it, but I want you to fight him instead of me. I think the outcome of the match will help me make up my mind of who I want to continue being with. I mean, I still like his strong body in all, and then again, I would really want to spend more time with you Sandra." Irene said laying her hand on Sandra's knee. "I would like you to win, but he is going to put up a challenge."

Sandra said calmly, "I won't lose, if I have a plan" Together Sandra and Irene began planning tomorrows fight with Jake.
...
Jake and Sandra fight for Irene. Who will win and who will hurt?

Irene and her boyfriend Jake were walking towards the gym were Jake always worked his body out. He began talking about the last wrestling match he had won so easily.

"Sometimes, I really want to be challenged more, all the other guys are too easy to beat." Jake said.

"I'm sure someone will put up a good fight soon enough honey, it is only a matter of time." Irene said, feeling a bit turned on about the situation.

Jake looked at her in a mean manner, and said "Soon? How about never? I can't be beat, I don't know what the hell your taking about."

Irene backed off. She was use to his arrogant manner, but realize how annoying it was getting. His whole body seemed to be full with tough testosterone, and he reminded her of a bull. A bull with big heavy balls of steel.

When they arrived to the gym Sandra was there practicing some of her
gymnastics.

Irene ran toward Sandra and yelled to Jake, "Hey, Sandra's here, I didn't
expect her to be here too."

Jake was wondering why she was here. He never did like her, and always ignored her. However this time he had to say something, because that little bitch was using the mat he did most of his workouts.

"Sandra, you shouldn't be here, this is my time, and my mat. I need you to get off." Jake said rudely.

"I don't see your name on it Jake, I'm going to use it today useless you can stop me!"

Jake turned his back to the girls and headed to the locker room to change. Before reaching the door he turned around and shouted, "I want your stupid ass out of my gym, otherwise I'm going to throw you out myself BITCH!" He figured that would scare her away, and by the time he changed, she would be out of the way.

In the locker room, Jake began taking off all of his clothes and stood in front of the mirror. He always did this because he really admired his own body. He also knew of all the girls who liked his body. He examined himself up and down. Staring at his biceps, thick neck, six-pack abs, and very muscular thighs.

He then thought of last night when Irene was with Sandra, he met a cute little girl after working out and talked her into a date tonight. He fantasize about ramming his cock inside her and hearing her hopeless cries. He never told Irene about this, and realized he must have banged
well over twenty girls during college. He looked back into the mirror and notice his proud member swelling up into a massive erection. He knew his male weapon would easily split the girl in half tonight. He rubbed his member thinking about the young girl sucking on his big round balls. He was very pleased with his balls, and gently massaged them in their low hanging sack of skin. They were very heavy, and he knew that most of their contents will be released on the girls face
tonight. He stopped thinking about that and quickly began changing into his gym clothes. He usually would wear a jock strap, but today he wanted to hang loose and exercise without any underwear at all. He slid on his loose gray sweatpants and walked back out to the mats.

Expecting the girls to be gone, but to his surprise they both were practicing their gymnastics.

He yelled,"I thought I told you to get out of here. Irene, tell your bitchy friend to leave, I want to work out!"

Irene said," Well she was hear first, and I think she should keep her spot."

Jake walk up to Irene and slapped her in the face, then he grabbed her
and moved her off of the mat. After setting her down he turned to look
at Sandra.

"Don't make me do the same thing to you, I warned you that I would
through you out!"

"Go ahead and try big boy, I don't think you got what it takes you
PUSSY!" Sandra said confidently.

"I have beaten men on this mat, and I'll do the same if your don't get
your ass off."

Irene yelled from the side rubbing her face,"Kick his ass Sandra, I bet
you can take him out with one hit, he is such a big baby for a man his
size!"

Jake was pissed off at Irene's boldest and walked to her and slapped her
again. She started crying, and Jake walked up to Sandra. He stared down
at her, and said to get the fuck off the mat. Sandra felt intimidated
by this angry male animal, but she was going to carrying on with her
plan until...sometime unexpected happen.

Jake shoved her down and walked in a circle full of anger. He was
thinking about what Irene said about Sandra beating him with one hit. He
didn't like that at all and finally just stood there with his arms
crossed and feet apart in the middle of the mat.

"So you think you can kick my ass with one hit...Let's see it
BITCH!"

Jake stuck his face out exposing his right cheek. Irene realized
that he was going to let Sandra have a free shot on his body. Jake
stood there legs apart, arms crossed, and cheek exposed for Sandra to
hit. Jake's reason for this was to prove his male ego by not showing
fear to the small Sandra. He expected a hard punch to his cheek and
braced himself for her hit. After her punch, he was going to pin Sandra
and then shove his rock hard cock into her...raping her on the mat in
front of his girlfriend Irene. It would be quite a show for her to see.

Sandra was shocked with what this dumb jock was doing. Was he really
that stupid? She looked at his face and notice that he wanted her to
punch his jaw. His eyes were closed, so see looked at Irene and smiled.
She then looked at the loose bulge between Jake's parted thighs. She
could see the line of his dick, and where his big manly balls hung.
Irene began to get excited, and she stop rubbing her cheek and realized
the stupid disadvantage her boyfriend had put himself into. She too
notice the prominent bulge between his legs, and notice it was looser
and bigger than before. She smile as she notice he wasn't wearing any
boxers or jock straps to support his most precise male organs. Irene
picture his manly organs between his legs, she knew his balls were
very huge and heavy because she had sucked on them many times before.
His cock was around ten inches and she pictured it hanging in front of
the balls. Perhaps she thought, his cock would protect his balls from
a forward strike. She made a motion to Sandra to kick him between his
legs, because then it will be all balls and none of the cock.

Still standing there in the middle of the mat Jake yelled "Come On!" He uncrossed his arms and flexed them to his sides. His chest and abs were showing and Sandra felt an electric thrill between her legs. She walked up to him raised her bare foot back and swing it forward.

As her foot came up between Jake's legs she felt his loose sweatpants engulf her foot. Then with powerful female force she connected with the males, heavy loose, vulnerable balls and smashed them into his pelvic bone, and into the body cavity they came out of. Her foot was halfway into his body, and she kept it there for a few seconds. She wiggled her toes inside him feeling the warmth the male crotch made. Then she notice his balls were missing, she could no longer feel those two big orbs of male power.

As she pulled her foot out, Jake stood there. His sweatpants were still forced into his groin. His face was lifeless, and his mouth had an "O" shape. A very low moan escaped from his throat. Irene jumped up and ran to Sandra who was staring at the young man. Finally his sweatpants came out of his body cavity and hung loose around his waist once more. Jake was a goner, his muscles in his chest and abs started convulsing wildly. His male ego torn into shreds, Jake used both his arms and hands too grab onto his busted sack. Jake's masculine balls were "No Match" for Sandra's feminine foot, for both of Jake's balls busted open and were now a pulp in the loose sack. The girls were waiting for something to happen. Ten seconds went by and Jake's powerful body sank onto its knees and then onto his back.

He began screaming in a very high pitched way. His six-foot body was writhing and twitching as he felt the worst pain in his sorry male life. The girls laughed at the muscled Jock and stared at him crying and thrashing his legs around in a vain useless attempt to control the horrendous testicle-pain. A pain no female will ever know.

Sandra put her arms up to the sky and danced around the young man's writhing and crying body. Jake couldn't think, and the pain from the female attack soon overpowered his weak male body. Both his eyes rolled up into his skull, and his head rolled to its side. He passed out. The two girls looked down at this poor male, his hands were still on his ruined testicles, and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth. Both girls jumped up and hugged each other. They had just taken out a tough male bull with one simple kick. Irene said ,"Well, I guess all males are weak down there!"

Sandra smiled, and put her arm around her new girlfriend,"Yeah, it must suck to be a boy, huh?"

Irene slapped her own smooth female crotch hard and laughed saying, "Oh Yes, testicles are a joke!"

Together they walked out of the gym talking about what just happened.


Jake finally got the mat to himself...with the use of his manhood!

Dona Fell Friz

As good as it ever was, noted for new arrivals who may have missed it!

Dona Fell Friz

Let's all share more! Remember that classic you have stored in your hard drive? Put it up here! Get Karma! :letsparty:

Dona Fell Friz

Leslie's boyfriend must have been crushed. (Perhaps literally by her macho new sex partner!) All credit to original poster.

The Teenage Fan
By Airplane at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sharon, a female bodybuilder meets an attractive teenage female fan.
_________________________________________

Sharon was having drinks with her biggest fan, Leslie.  Leslie was a 19
year old college girl, and very pretty.  She was a blonde, young-looking
girl.  She stood 5'5" and weighed a light 120 lbs.  Sharon was a 28 year
old bodybuilding woman.  She was very attractive but had the muscles and
bulk of a trained bodybuilder.  She stood 5'6".  She had no fat on her
body but because of her muscle, she weighed 150 lbs.  She had dark,
curly hair and a beautiful woman's face.  Leslie had met Sharon at the
latest local competition of women bodybuilders.  Sharon had placed first
for her first time in the competition.  Leslie was one of the spectators
there.  She first congratulated Sharon on her win then introduced
herself as a big fan of Sharon's.    She asked Sharon if she would join
her for a drink.  Sharon was very flattered because there weren't too
many big fans in this sport.  Sharon told Leslie that she would be glad
to join her after she showered. 

Leslie had driven Sharon to her favorite spot for a couple of drinks. 
The women conversed about each other and about the sport.  Sharon was
amazed at Leslie's interest in women's bodybuilding.  Leslie herself
didn't appear to be a bodybuilder, although she claimed to work out to
tone herself up.  After a couple of drinks, Leslie drove Sharon to her
apartment.  There, she showed Sharon her collection of female
bodybuilding stuff.  The two women talked more, and drank a little more. 
Leslie had drinks available for the women.  It was O.K. now for Sharon
to drink until her next training began, after all, she was celebrating
her win.  Leslie had become more comfortable with Sharon.  Leslie had
changed from her blue jeans to short-shorts and a tee-shirt.  Sharon was
wearing her jeans.  Leslie asked Sharon show her some poses.  Sharon
said she couldn't really pose without her proper attire.  Leslie let
Sharon borrow some of her stretch shorts and tee-shirt.  Sharon showed
Leslie some poses.  Leslie felt Sharon' s biceps and legs, admiring her. 
Leslie asked Sharon if she could lift her pretty easily.  Without
hesitation, Sharon swept Leslie off of her feet.  Leslie laughed and
said she was impressed with the strength Sharon had.  Leslie then asked
Sharon to give her a piggyback ride throughout her small apartment. 
Sharon gladly did so.  Sharon liked having the attractive Leslie on her
back.  Sharon had never been bi before, but when she put Leslie down,
she just started realizing what an attractive girl Leslie was.  She
really looked sexy in her shorts too.  Sharon couldn't help herself, and
decided to hoist Leslie over her shoulders.  She did so easily and
Leslie laughed.  They were both silent for a while as Sharon carried
Leslie around the room.  Sharon put Leslie down.  Sharon stared at
Leslie quietly.  Lesley stared back quiet as well.  Sharon couldn't help
but pull Leslie toward her in a hug.  Sharon put her hand on Leslie's
ass and started kissing her.  Leslie reciprocated and soon both were
smooching and moaning.  Sharon's strength would lift Leslie's feet off
the floor several times during their embrace.  Sharon easily and
aggressively reached between Leslie's legs and picked her up.  She threw
Leslie on the bed and undressed her.  Sharon undressed herself and both
were rolling on the bed nude.  Sharon had never been with another woman
before, but really enjoyed this experience.  Sharon sucked on Leslie's
young and perky breasts, nibbled on Leslie's legs and thighs, nibbled on
Leslie's butt, and even nibbled on her toes.  Sharon put Leslie in many
sorts of different and kinky positions, easily manipulating her small
body with her strength.  Leslie would wrap herself around Sharon's
strong body, riding Sharon in however Sharon positioned her.  Leslie
even sucked Sharon's womanly breasts.  Sharon would end up bringing
Leslie to orgasm in a 69 position.  Sharon orgasmed soon after.  Sharon
spent the night with her new young friend.  This was the beginning of a
beautiful relationship.

THE END