LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Danni Terresa aka the Muscle Minx

Started by Danni Terresa, March 30, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danni Terresa

Hi Everybody,

Danni Terresa here, I must admit, I do not know what I am doing! I can't work out how to post photos, or where I should be posting them, so I apologise if I get it wrong :-)

For those who do not know me, I am a WNBF Pro Bodybuilder, the 2017 UK Drug-Free Bodybuilding Champion and the 2017 INBF World Natural Bodybuilding Champion.

For photos and videos, you can get me at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For sessions, you can contact me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peace & Love!

Danni x



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danni Terresa

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


Danni Terresa

Hi Liesbeth,

Well I must have done something right if I got a reply! :-D

There seems to be so much going on with this site, I do not know what is what.

I will get there.

Danni x


4mar4ky


aracnidman

Welcome!  Please come to the east coast :)

Danni Terresa

I will be competing in the WNBF World Championships in Los Angeles this November. Hopefully I will get the change to visit the East Coast in the near future.

RobMash

Hello Danni welcome at board on the most complete site on female bodybuilding!  :letsparty:

Your biceps have a good peak! Good work!

Here the tutorial on posting photos. Maybe it's can useful for you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For any request don't hesitate to contact us
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Danni Terresa


Sheep

Hi Danni, amazing body, very beautiful. Where in the uk are you? I'm in Surrey.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrmuscle


markrow

Wow, congratulations for the body! I think you'll be fine here  ;)

SLK98

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ohbehave62

 ^-^ hey Danni I'm new here too.  Welcome im glad to read your post since i think you are so beautiful and man your physique is a knockout (especially those arms) keep up the good work.

Danni Terresa

Thank you  ohbehave62,  I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. x

achilleus

A very warm welcome, MuscleMinx.

Used to live in England too (London), good memories.

Mind those fatty fish and chips.

Greetings from Austria
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login