Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Danni Terresa aka the Muscle Minx

Started by Danni Terresa, March 30, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danni Terresa



Twp1976

Wow you have GREAT biceps.  They are peaked, and full and round.   I bet they look good off season AND in contest shape which is rare.  In the topless photo there is not an OUNCE of fat on you. Your quad has that teardrop shape And gorgeous smile. 

Danni Terresa

Thank you,

As I do a lot of muscke modelling and  cam work during the year, I do not really have much of an off season and try to stay in shape, all year round. 😁😘

cubivore

Wow, Danni!  You look fantastic!  Thanks for posting the photos and thanks for your dedication!

Danni Terresa

Thank you honey,  I appreciate your support.  😁😘

Roel

Welkome Muscle Minx. You look awesome.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danni Terresa


leedsutd

You look amazing Danni! Awesome physique.

leedsutd

Would be great to see you in Canada, Toronto or Montreal 😁 cheers.

Danni Terresa

No plans to visit Canada this year, but hopefully I will in the future.

You can always enjoy a muscle worship cam session with me, if you feel like treating yourself. 😉

J

Hi Danni, you have such an amazing physique

Danni Terresa


madball

Hi and damnn you look fabulous, come visit sunny Portugal when you get the chance.

Danni Terresa


madball

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I live in Portugal!  😚🇵🇹

Say what :wow: