⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Danni Terresa aka the Muscle Minx

Started by Danni Terresa, March 30, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danni Terresa

Thank you and yes, traditional fish & chips is very tempting.  Maybe on a cheat day! 😉

Danni Terresa

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Danni Terresa

I do not currently have any plans to visit Australia, but you never know. 😉

dsax40s

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danni Terresa

My only planned trip to the USA this year, is the WNBF World Championships in Los Angeles in November.  But if I do make any other trips there this year,  they will be publicised in advance. 😘

Fonzie77

Hi Danny,

Great to see you here. You look amazing  :heart: Oh and greeting from Finland  :cool2:

Danni Terresa

Thank you 😁 I still don't really understand how this site works! It's  obviously me doing something wrong 😂

Twp1976

I don't know what you think you're doing wrong on this site but you're doing something RIGHT in the gym for sure.  For all natural those are as good of bicep peaks as I've ever SEEN.   You look GREAT.

youngnovaDM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you 😁 I still don't really understand how this site works! It's  obviously me doing something wrong 😂

I would LOOOOVE to buy some abs punching videos from you. I want to see you show off those unbreakable abs!

Bionic55

Hello and welcome from a UK fan!

Your biceps look huge!

Enjoy the site!

Danni Terresa

Thank you💪 😁💪😘

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danni Terresa


tomnelson28

Your rocking physique plus being VERY attractive is a hell of a combination. Much respect from Toronto :)

Danni Terresa

Thank you Tom,

I appreciate the compliment  💪😁😘

MM x

reqr124124

Hello and welcome! You look amazing! Congrats on the success this far