⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Kendall Olsen - The Dark Witch Shrinks You Down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 619 Mb
Time: 00:11:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

The UnStoppable Giantess Carolina

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 800 Mb
Time: 00:09:26
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunny - Slipper Servant

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 137 Mb
Time: 00:09:25
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Ginger - What would you do if you were shrunk down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 47,1 Mb
Time: 00:02:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - The Husband-Sitter 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 170 Mb
Time: 00:14:23
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Hajar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 453 Mb
Time: 00:06:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Taylor Knight - Double Date With the Vore Queen!

We have been stalking social media all day looking for another victim..We mean *Date* for tonight..We both look so hot at the pool..We know it will just take a couple selfies to reel you in. Soon you come over..And it does not take long for you to figure out what we have planned for you. We make sure you are nice and comfortable...and completely captivated by our looks...and then...Well sorry--We have to shrink you & give you an ultimatum...I warn you...this will not end well for you. But we are going to have tons of fun 1st!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2620 Mb
Time: 00:15:44
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dakota Fade - Giantess Pov You Sneak Into My Room While Im Taking Nudes For My Boyfriend

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 304 Mb
Time: 00:06:52
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Talia - Goddess Talia's Tummy Time

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 268 Mb
Time: 00:11:32
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - Shrunken Roommate

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 498 Mb
Time: 00:07:04
Video: MP4 720x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - Shrunken Roommate 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 31,1 Mb
Time: 00:04:56
Video: MP4 720x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kendall Olsen - Enchantress World Domination

I am secretly an evil witch. Once upon a time, I was challenged by a chosen hero, the only one that would be able to stop me from starting the calamity. However, unknown to him, I had enchanted a pair of thigh high socks with a succubus effect. He was no match for them and I ended up shrinking him to a minuscule size. I made him bow down, worship, and of course jerk his tiny little dick to show complete surrender to MY power. As soon as he finished I smashed him under my socked foot. My power began to grow.. and grow.. and grow.. and grow and spread across the planet. With my new power I first re-enchanted my socks with an even more powerful spell. One that would make me grow huge and amplify my power to the point of destroying several thousand galaxies. With those as a backup, I began a hostile takeover enslaving everyone, and making all males my slaves. Even though my power is absolute, I warned you all that if I became bored, or you don't behave, I would don my socks and destroy everything. However, this had no effect. No matter how many rebels I squooshed or how many cities I destroy, you don't stay in line...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 615 Mb
Time: 00:12:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Amethyst Mars, Caitlyn Amor - Crushed under our GIANT Asses!

Big booty fans rejoice! Our brand new Brat Caitlyn has one of the biggest booty's you will see! Joined by  the one and only Amethyst who already has quite the sizable ass, these two take to tormenting their tied up shrunken slave with both asses as they sit on him and his face crushing him flat! Shot in both third person and POV angles! They double squish him, as they laugh abd humiliate him telling him to smell their huge asses as they crush him over and over again!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 825 Mb
Time: 00:11:27
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nadezda - Little Jerk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 857 Mb
Time: 00:04:59
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS