⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Luna Vera - There Can Only be ONE Luna SFX

Lune has been selected to beat test a new hiTech AI device. Upon receiving it she is curious about all the different buttons on it. She see's a button called 'Clone' and immediately her mind races at all the possibilities of having a clone to do all the mundane tasks in her life! Overcome by the idea she springs up to give it a try. She hits the button and soon a clone of herself appears next to her. She is stunned that it actually worked! The clone soon comes to and realizes she is to be used as a slave by her real self. Angry at the thought the clone snatches the device from Luna and points it at her zapping her! Soon Luna finds herself shrinking down to a miniscule size at the now Giant Clones Feet! The clone raises her giant foot over Luna threatening to crush her, but she soon comes up with a better idea - Eating Luna for breakfast! She soon grabs her and waits till the next morning.
The next day the Clone drops Luna into her bowl of cereal and now Luna finds herself in the very precarious situation of being her own clone's food for the day!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 935 Mb
Time: 00:16:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - Break Time

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1190 Mb
Time: 00:11:06
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Daphne Explains To You - A Shrunken Little Man

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 455 Mb
Time: 00:22:19
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Revenge Is Sweet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 140 Mb
Time: 00:06:43
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - Gym Sock Stowaway 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1590 Mb
Time: 00:11:30
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sugar - Cheating Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 148 Mb
Time: 00:05:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate - Unaware Late Night Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1320 Mb
Time: 00:09:37
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - My Tiny ExBoyfriend

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 132 Mb
Time: 00:13:11
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Kitsune's Favorite Fart Slave

Kitsune attends a party she's not particularly enjoying until she finds a tiny shrunken man in the bathroom! He found some of the experimental shrinking pills in her purse and took them without her looking, and now Kitsune can't help herself and stows him away in her panties to use later. She then proceeds to make him eat her farts as she does a multitude of chores, and she enjoys every minute of it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2360 Mb
Time: 00:40:41
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Stacy - Unstoppable

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 243 Mb
Time: 00:10:31
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Misty - Your Promotion

Misty greets you. You are now her shrunken down coworker. Misty complains about how you were such an asshole to work with you always got there late and expected her to do your work. Well see that's why she got the promotion and well you see, this is your promotion. You get what you give which is pretty little. So as you're shrunken down and so small compared to Misty she takes the time to tell you how much you sucked as a coworker. Misty puts her feet in your face and her ass in your face almost crushing you if she wasn't being careful. Misty picks you up just to laugh in your face. She doesn't know how she wants to take you out. Until she realizes the first place you came was her foot. Say goodbye.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1000 Mb
Time: 00:13:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anastasia - Sneaky Sniffer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 883 Mb
Time: 00:05:05
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Terra Mizu's BIG CRUSH

Slow motion of TerraMizu STOMPING these two micros flat. Just look at how wide Terra's soles are, they could pass off as a double wide just based off the length to wide ratio. Absolute flatteners of tiny men!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1500 Mb
Time: 00:14:42
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Enola - Pest Control II

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1150 Mb
Time: 00:08:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nelly - Heaven is between her legs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 46,2 Mb
Time: 00:03:33
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS