⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Dirty Laundry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1350 Mb
Time: 00:10:26
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Fetish

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 357 Mb
Time: 00:06:50
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Lilin - Cruel Giantess POV Shrunken and Enslaved

I can't believe you fell for it. You accepted my spontaneous dinner date proposal at my place, thinking we'd hit it off and become an item. Then all it took was one little sip of my shrinking serum to burst your hopeful little bubble. You were so stupid to actually think that you're my equal. Now you're going to pay the price as my tiny slave, living in my giant, sweaty disgusting armpits and worshipping my massive smelly feet for the rest of your days. Note: This clip was made as a custom but contains no names. This clip contains giantess POV, degradation and humiliation POV, armpit fetish, armpit sweat, bare soles and toes, and my sexy leather outfit. Enjoy, little man.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1340 Mb
Time: 00:18:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Strawberrie - Accidents Happen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 137 Mb
Time: 00:05:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana - Workout Buddies

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 112 Mb
Time: 00:10:33
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

A Good Read

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 265 Mb
Time: 00:03:35
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana - Tasty

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 531 Mb
Time: 00:02:29
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ripley Sweet - Giantess smothers you with body

Squeezed by a giantess body, she just finds you so cute and smushable! She can't help herself, she bounces on you with her ass, thrusts her pussy at you and squeezes you with her giant round tits! She laughs at you as you struggle for breath, and eventually decides to end your suffering....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 340 Mb
Time: 00:07:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana - The Tiny Masseuse

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 957 Mb
Time: 00:07:06
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

My way SFX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1010 Mb
Time: 00:17:32
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana Road Block Green Screen Test

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 172 Mb
Time: 00:01:50
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

KweenKali Besties SFX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3220 Mb
Time: 00:30:08
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nicole Oring - Tasty Little Snack

You love my tongue and tongue ring so much that you decide to schedule a mouth session with me.  I'm so excited.  I give you a great view of my tongue - the wrinkles, the saliva the shiny metal bar running through my tongue, the movement of me licking.  What you don't realize is that I love to shrink and devour my clients.  After showing off my hot, wet mouth to you, I decide that I am going to shrink you down.  Once I do, I can't stop teasing you with long licks, sucking on your head, your feet, and dangling you above my open mouth.  I lick my red lips in anticipation of how sweet and delicious you taste. After I swallow you down, I burp in total satisfaction.  Join me in this clip so I can devour you! Shot in POV and omnipotent views.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 433 Mb
Time: 00:11:29
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Shrinks Man to Bite Size and Swallows

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2730 Mb
Time: 00:20:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Destroys Town and You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1380 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS