LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Homewrecking Giantess Devours Everyone You Love

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2010 Mb
Time: 00:14:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dumped Stephanie Mason

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 162 Mb
Time: 00:09:26
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Bellatrix Bandit - Youre Trash

A powerful super hero has completed another annoyingly simple battle aginst a group of nuisance henchmen belonging to her arch nemesis. Her ability to shrink her oppoenents never fails and each one seems to squeek away tiny rebuttals more than the last. This one in partcular is awfully rude and so our hero decides to have some fun. His audacity as he threatens a giant powerful woman towering above him only makes her laugh. It is clear there is only one way to handle this little creep - time to tak eout the trash. She picks him up and tosses him in her trash bin like any other little piece of filth that needed cleaning. She evcen forgets he's in there for a bit. As she tidies up more little scraps of trash begin to cover the pathetic little angry man. She notices him in passing as she opens the bin. His demenour is different. She makes the suprising discovery that this humiloating situation has him aroused. Noe she really cannot help but toy with him. Getting to mess with his stature to bruise his ego was one thing but the mind is her favorite target. He can hardly believe this beautiful giantess would bother listenign to piece of trash confess his kinks and beg for one last release before he is thrown away. She takes pity on him and rewards him with encouragement... or so he thought. Will she let him beg and beg until he gets satisfaction (if you count jerking your tiny dick in a trash bin satifying) or will she do the city a favor and clean up this sad little piece of trash once and for all. Only one way to find out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 3150 Mb
Time: 00:22:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jasper Reed, Jason NinjaJasper Reed, Jason Ninja - Game Over Sfx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1950 Mb
Time: 00:23:28
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Freya Reign - Hungry Giantess Isn't Appeased By Your Small Tribute

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 730 Mb
Time: 00:06:45
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Work to Shrink Even Smaller for Your Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1400 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kate - The Bet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1260 Mb
Time: 00:06:10
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jasmine - Whos the boss now

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 212 Mb
Time: 00:09:05
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess FootyQueen - Valentines Horror

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 126 Mb
Time: 00:06:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dacey Harlot - POV Shrunken Into Diapers

Dacey stands at the counter carefully measuring out each ingredients into the glass. Satisfied with her concoction smiling devilishly she says "Perfect! Let's see him pick on me now." A few minutes later you walk in the kitchen to see what Dacey is up to.

Towering over her, she looks up to you and begins to shyly stutter as she attempts to stand up for herself. She's tired of being bullied and she won't be taking it anymore! She's going to teach you a lesson. Just then Dacey gulps down her special concoction. As soon as she gets it all down you can instantly hear her Growing larger. Dacey starts Growing Taller and you can hear her muscles Stretch as they Grow Bigger and Bigger. What ever Dacey just drank made her three feet taller than you. Startled by the transformation you try to back up but Dacey has you cornered. "Oh no your not going anywhere!" As you try to get away from her Dacey grabs you and throws you over her knee and begins spanking your ass until you cry. While you're crying and trying to wiggle free from Dacey Strong grasp she can only laugh at your feeble attempts to break free. As Dacey is spanking you she starts imagine all the fun ways she's going to torment you. Spankings, shoving a pacifier in your mouth or maybe even putting you into Diapers!

In the middle of the spanking Dacey exclaims "oh no, the potion is wearing off" Suddenly you hear you hear Dacey start to deflate as she panics and shrinks back down to her normal size. Towering over Dacey again you angerly demand she makes the potion again for you but this time you want it to work permanently. Frightened Dacey tries to say she can't remember what exactly she used to make the potion until you threaten her with the same Spanking she gave you. Afraid, Dacey timidly turns back to her ingredients and agrees to make the potion for you with shaking hands...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 792 Mb
Time: 00:10:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Classmate Shrinks You POV

Your classmate, Daisy, shrinks you to just a few inches tall so she can get revenge on you for teasing her at school. Will she sit on you? Swallow you whole? Step on you with her giant feet? Maybe you can strike a deal with her...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:07:44
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

GIANT Latina unaware walk by crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 435 Mb
Time: 00:05:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Princess Mia, Blazed Brat - Little Man Late On Rent And Crushed

Princess Mia & I have a BIG PROBLEM! Our stupid roommate has not been PAYING RENT! He kept complaining that he was SHORT ON MONEY and we had to keep covering his ass, so as a PUNISHMENT we decided to SHRINK HIM DOWN TO SIZE! We explain to him why we are so mad, and how we are going to get our PAYBACK! By smushing him under BOTH OF OUR FAT ASSES! And since he is just SO SMALL there is nothing he can do to fight back! One by one both of us bounce our perfect asses on the poor little guy, we even tease him and ask him to LIFT US UP off of him! We know that there is NO WAY he would be able to but it's so funny to watch him try! We keep BOUNCING AND SMUSHING HIM until we decide to REMOVE OUR LEGGINGS! It would be SO MUCH MORE FUN to smush him in our thongs!

Both of us BEND OVER showing off our BIG MOUTH WATERING ASSES! The little shrunken roommate can do nothing but lay there and watch as we undress and get ready to continue our SMUSHING FUN! As we take turns BOUNCING AND FACESITTING the little man, getting his head right between our cheeks, we begin to discuss how much FUN he is at this size, and how USEFUL HE CAN BE! We were going to dispose of him after the smushing, but maybe he can STAY AROUND AS OUR SLAVE? We both continue SMUSHING HIM pushing his head right up against our STINKY ASSHOLES! Mia & I discuss ALL THE THINGS we are going to use their little slave for, we ask him if he is okay with it, but he can't respond while being SMUSHED WITH ASS!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1030 Mb
Time: 00:15:24
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Blazed Brat - Small Shrunken Loser Ass Slave Sat On

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1000 Mb
Time: 00:10:11
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana Your Girlfriend's Roomate

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 532 Mb
Time: 00:05:12
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS