LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Raquel Roper - Raquel Shrinks Her Boss

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 258 Mb
Time: 00:06:55
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Charlie Pryde - Charlies Special Dance

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 103 Mb
Time: 00:04:31
Video: MP4 1080x1920

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maria Marley - Your New Life As My Shrunken Foot Slave

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 692 Mb
Time: 00:12:13
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mia Hope - Shrinking Sherlock

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 116 Mb
Time: 00:04:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Scarlett Storm - Co-worker CRUSH

After being fired from her job, Scarlett has reutned to her office with a vengeance and shrunk all of her former co-workers! None will escape her wrath as she places them all on a glass table and takes them out one by one using her powerful giant soles and toes to crush them all into paste as she exacts her revenge!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 740 Mb
Time: 00:12:41
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lexi Soles, Des Soles - Teen Twins Trampling over the Tiny

18 year old Twins Des and Lexi have come home only to find their female roommate no where to be found. They try calling her but she's not answering. They have no idea she's been shrunken to an inch tall and is on the floor near their giant feet. As they walk around trying to work out where she is, the step on her, getting her stuck to their soles. Luckily it doesn't crush her as the carpet is enough to keep her alive. She tries to run at their feet when they sit down but once again gets caught underfoot! Will she ever get their attention or end up crushed like a bug!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 414 Mb
Time: 00:07:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Goddess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:05:10
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Unaware At Your Grandmothers Surprise Party

This is a HUGE treat for Liama fans! Everyone was all set to celebrate her 70th birthday party until they mysteriously shrunk! It's later that afternoon and Liama is mistaking everyone for bugs! Get ready for tons of barefoot action, EXTREME POV scenes, and of course more dialogue in her much beloved accent! The video takes place both in her backyard and inside her kitchen. Get ready for Canadian Giantesses most mature star, kat's step-mom Liama!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1080 Mb
Time: 00:11:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess FootyQueen's Destruction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1050 Mb
Time: 00:07:31
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Keri Spectrum - Vore and Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 743 Mb
Time: 00:10:10
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Eliza Shrinks The Pervert

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 2190 Mb
Time: 00:15:30
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Jadec - Jade's Bugs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 127 Mb
Time: 00:05:52
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sadie Holmes, Jason Ninja - This is MY Style!

Sadie loves showing off her skills with her nylon clad toes and feet! She has her victim in a chair and tells him if he cums in his boxers to her sexy soles and toes then he will shrink down and be at her complete mercy! She starts fondling and rubbing her smoot silky nylons on his cock over his boxers. as he squirms in pleasure trying everything not to cum. However no mortal man can resist Sadie's feet as she blows his load and shrinks to a doll size. Now at his new size Sadie continues to play with his tiny cock with her fingers and toes before crushing him underfoot!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 676 Mb
Time: 00:11:31
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Maid With Swollen Soles Sticky Feet

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 195 Mb
Time: 00:04:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunday - The Tiny Professor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 239 Mb
Time: 00:09:20
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS