LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Hey Tiny Man How Are You Under My Ass

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1420 Mb
Time: 00:03:13
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Freya - Little Pet's Pedicure

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 375 Mb
Time: 00:16:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Catherine Foxx & Genesis Destroy the tinies

It's doomsday for the littletiny people who have been shrunken and at the mercy of Cat and Genesis as the giantesses tower over them. Shot from under glass the two evil giant brats slam their massive wide soles down on the tiny people crushing them under their immense weight. They laugh and show no mercy as tinies are squished at their whim! No remorse is shown as they are grouped and stepped on, sometimes by both at the same time!!Starring: Catherine Foxx, Genesis*GIANTESS* *CRUSH*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 117 Mb
Time: 00:09:36
Video: MP4 720x406

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Alice - The Nurse Of Death

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 153 Mb
Time: 00:06:36
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sam - Too Small To Notice

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 977 Mb
Time: 00:04:07
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Amanda - Little Brother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 128 Mb
Time: 00:05:37
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sydney Shakes My World

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 854 Mb
Time: 00:14:32
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Amber - Shrink For Amber

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 28,1 Mb
Time: 00:04:20
Video: MP4 656x368

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kristiana - Green Screen Test

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 432 Mb
Time: 00:02:53
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Erika - New Bride Giantess Growth JOI

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 230 Mb
Time: 00:10:10
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ziva Fey - School's Out Forever! SFX

Bratty Ziva Fey has always been a problem in her College classes at the elite Academy of Weird Sciences. She's been known to have very smelly feet and often removes her shoes in class much to her classmates disdain.

On this day, her Chemistry Professor Mr. Jones had been working on a new chemical mix, however something went wrong and it caused a chemical reaction to all in his classroom, shrinking down those that were left in detention with him. Ziva as usual, arrives late for Detention after the school bell rings. She enters the classroom looking confused as she seems to be the only one in there. As she takes her seat she has no idea her classmates are shrunken to only an inch tall as they scurry around on the floor trying to get her attention! Ziva on the other hand can't hear them at all and feels a rush of excitement as she can let loose being all alone in the class, removing her shoes and stomping back and forth over and over agin in front of the classroom mocking her teacher and erasing all his blackboard work. Unfortunately for them, Ziva pays no mind to those who end up squished on the bottoms of her soles and butt.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:22:21
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jasmine - Lingerie Model Giantess Growth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 128 Mb
Time: 00:05:49
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mikayla Miles, Jason Ninja - Humiliated and Shrunk! SFX

The video's story would be about Mikayla saying how I'm already too short and puny to be any good to her so she will slowly shrink me shorter and shorter to a more appropriate height to then serve as her puny slave forever. She will slowly shrink me down with extreme verbal humiliation, yelling, and size comparisons. The more I shrink the more body worship would be required with Mikayla eventually making me her slave and requiring her to be called a Goddess.
Mikayla should have very mean, angry, attitude and have a loud authoritative tone and yell throughout the video. Also can she wear a tight and small bikini and sheer see through black thigh high nylons.
When the viewer is initially shrunk down show a POV shot and then a Sfx shot of the guy shrinking down.
A shot when I am slightly below breast height and Mikayla pushes down on my head and tells me to shrink shorter now! And it shows me shrinking shorter.
A shot when I am around waist high and she orders me to kiss her ass standing up.
A shot when I am waist high and she tells me she is my Goddess now and then order me to shrink for her and it shows me shrinking below her waist to mid thigh.
She slaps me a couple times and with each slap I shrink more until I am around knee height.
Then she says she thinks she will take a seat and proceeds to sit on the shrunken man while he is standing up. The shrunken man tries to hold Mikayla up but struggles and starts shrinking more while she is sitting on him causing Mikayla to fall with the shrunken man trapped under her. When the shrunken man stands he is only halfway up her shin.
She kneels next to him and is angry that he let her fall and pushes her hand down on his head and compresses him smaller.
She then picks him up and puts him on the palm of her other hand and yells at him to shrink smaller and it shows him shrinking smaller. She also flicks him a couple times with her finger causing him to shrink more.
She puts me on the table to worship her feet and after a little while she asks if I am intimidated that her feet are bigger than me which causes me to shrink smaller.
When I am only an inch tall have her move closer to the table showing her face and hands in front of me on the table. She tells me that she will be my Goddess forever and she knows I want to be her slave forever. She commands and yells at me to shrink forever and become a part of her forever. And I start to shrink smaller to a quarter of an inch. (Sfx shot)
She then picks me up between her fingernails and holds me in front of her face. She continues to yell at me to shrink smaller for your Goddess and eventually I shrink so small that I absorb right into her eye.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1240 Mb
Time: 00:21:31
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Tessa Jane, Goddess Luna - College Girls Shrink you!

As the College Administrator you've been tasked in getting the two baddest students at your college into line. They keep turning up in flip flops and it goes against the college code of conduct and they know it. You berate them for their poor choices and they just laugh at you, How dare they! You demand they listen to you but they refuse and instead start whispering to each other. You are wondering what they are jhiding and before you know it, Luna whips out a device they've been working on and zaps you! You start shrinking in front of them and soon you find yourself onlyan inch tall at the now giant feet of both brats! They start toying with you at their feet, threatening to stomp you flat, you try to run but their feet smash down every turn you take making deafening booms! They kick off their flip flips and continue to taunt you with their smelly feet! Waving them over your tiny body as you fear for your life! They find your reactions hilarious! Luna picks you up and they then decide to tease you with their huge gaping mouths, Enormous maws now confront your tiny existence as you could be swallowed up by the two hot brats at any second! You see the saliva building in their mouths ready to devour you at any second, luckily for you they stop putting you back on the floor, but soon the horrible realization hits you that you'll be squished like a bug under the giant soles on these brats any moment now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1270 Mb
Time: 00:22:12
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Poison - Withering Away

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 42,2 Mb
Time: 00:01:57
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS