LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Princess Sofi -  A crushing workout - SFX Epic

As a foot-freak, you'll go a long way just to get a closer glimpse of your foot-crush.

you do exactly that, shrinking yourself down and sneaking into Sofi's apartment. you stare at her, awe-struck by her sheer size, as she wakes up and is about to get her workout routine started. you sneak closer...

She activates the treadmill. she is towering above you, beautiful and terrible. every step makes the very ground beneath your tiny legs shake.

and then she feels that her shoes are not comfortable enough, and decides to take them off. that's when she sees you.

One of the more unique SFX videos I've created. a whole new green-screen set was filmed for this one, and I'm pleased with the final result! a lot of slow-motion and a ton of ground-shakes/booming sounds will take you to the workout of your life! Enjoy :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 865 Mb
Time: 00:14:32
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Foot Tease

In this clip I would like you to start with you wearing your white high top converse. You come in from a long day and sit down. You are unaware of me at first. Almost stepping on me. I watch you as your take off your shoes. Admiring your beautiful Giantess feet. You finally notice me and decide that you are going to tease me a bit. You stand over over and slowly tease with your foot hovering over me. Making me think you will crush me. You decide in the end whether you do.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1440 Mb
Time: 00:08:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

City Attack Sunday's Pests

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1850 Mb
Time: 00:17:02
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Sunday - The Break-Up

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1800 Mb
Time: 00:07:28
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Freya - Snow White and the Shrunken Dwarves

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 295 Mb
Time: 00:12:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lady Nisha - I Stomp My Stinky Sport Socks In Your Face

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 863 Mb
Time: 00:04:21
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Roma the Exterminator giantess FX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 595 Mb
Time: 00:20:58
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Karly Salinas - Bed Bugs

Karly steps out of the bathroom with just a towel. She has just finished her shower and is getting dressed to meet up with some friends. She walks into the closet and a second later emerges in a sexy bra and panty set. As she walks to the bed, She scoops up her phone on the night stand, puts in her ear buds and ques up her favorite dance music.
Unaware that there are shrinkies that have made it into her bedroom, her ass looms large above them swaying back and forth as she dances to the music in her ears. She sits on the bed, crushing them as she moves to the music, grinding them into the sheets.
More are on the bed trying to escape, but it is too late as Karly spins around and lays on her stomach, crushing the little people beneath her boobs. She hardly notices as the music is playing loud in her ears. She can't possibly hear their screams.
The last surviving shrinkie is defiant. He climbs on top of her ass as she lay on her stomach and begins to jump up and down. Feeling a tickle, Karly swats at her ass. Unbeknownst to her, she has just missed the tiny man and has knocked him and onto the bed...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 259 Mb
Time: 00:08:48
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Little Town Bash Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 843 Mb
Time: 00:23:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ashlynn Taylor & Ama Rio - Ringsize 3 SFX

The final episode of the trilogy starts where we left off. Ashlynn is so close to getting back to normal size as she rubs furiously on the ring. However, Ama wakes just in time to steal her thunder and snatches the ring away before Ashlynn can complete her wish. Ama now enraged let's Ashlynn in a little secret. She can absorb the power of the ring by wishing it on herself. As Ashlynn helplessly watches Ama complete her transformation into an all powerful being.

Not only can Ama now grow or shrink people, she also has the ability to bring back those she crushed earlier. Including her boyfriend Jason! At first it seems like a nice thing to do, but soon Ama laughs as she explains to Ashlynn that it will be even more fun the second time to crush the tinies! Ama stands up and starts stalking the tinies at her feet. Crushing them as she is consumed by more and more power with each crush.

Ashlynn can only watch and hope she can find an opening to get the ring back from her. What will Ama do to her? What will happen to Jason. This could be the end for them both...or maybe not?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1650 Mb
Time: 00:29:02
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sara Saint - Ultimate - SFX

Sara Saint is one of the most beautiful women alive. she is absolutely flawless, from head to toe. her eyes are enchanting emeralds and sapphires. her skin is pearly silk. and you just can't get enough of her perfect soles and divine toes.
You have proven yourself over and over to your Goddess, thriving to become the best, most loyal foot slave on the planet. Sara is extremely demanding, but finally, your consistency and dedication gave you the chance of a lifetime.
Your Goddess wants to test you. the ultimate test, in order to become the ultimate foot slave.
I have been working with Sara Saint for a while now for my long joi clips studio. this is her very first (Giant) step into the Giantess realm. she is a true beauty and an incredible talent. this is one hell of an Epic SFX video! Enjoy, and get ready to fall in love.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1680 Mb
Time: 00:28:56
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kat n Violet's Toys

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 648 Mb
Time: 00:03:08
Video: MP4 4096x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sahrye Dream: House Crush Version

Enchantress Sahrye haunts your dreams in this fantasy SFX. The first half of the video features Sahrye modeling around the house and showing off her massive scale. Then in the second half, dreams become nightmares as She terrorizes the tiny peacefully. She destroys his home and then him!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1410 Mb
Time: 00:10:08
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jenny Jett - Supergirl VS Bane Fetleague SFX

In a first for us here at BFG, this clip is our most ambitious ever! Combining CGI 3D graphics with live action footage to present to you a Fetleague episode straight out of a comic book! This movie took a very long time to put together so we hope you guys appreciate the hard work for this first time effort!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 754 Mb
Time: 00:12:46
Video: MP4 192x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Anastasia - Micro Unaware Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 967 Mb
Time: 00:05:04
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS