⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Ella Admirer Sock Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 970 Mb
Time: 00:03:27
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Galas Looner - Tiny Ass Slave for Giant Galas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 120 Mb
Time: 00:10:03
Video: MP4 960x540

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Amani

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 985 Mb
Time: 00:10:23
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Millie Millz - Interview about men smushing

I'm interviewed about a new app! An app that lets you shrink men down and crush them. How would I feel? Would I do it? What do you think it would look smell and feel like? So many more questions with 100% honest answers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 653 Mb
Time: 00:14:47
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Talia - Worst Date Ever

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 267 Mb
Time: 00:11:51
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Feed Jada's Hunger

Picking up where "Sharing Her Sweat" left off, you find yourself shrunk and buried inside the rest sack Jada had kept you in for so long as her smother slave.  "I bet you didn't believe me when I said I was going to shrink you did you?" Madam Jada asks after pulling your tiny body out of the rest sack.  Jada can tell that you're scared, but she doesn't care.  "That's too bad, because you can say goodbye to my ass and hello to my stomach!"  Jada generously gives you another good look at her big, beautiful and you try to beg to be restored as her facesitting slave, but Jada isn't listening.  Instead she shows you her stomach, your soon-to-be home, before bringing you up to her mouth for a taste.  The salty flavor of your sweat is delicious and Jada can't wait much longer to devour you.  She's going to swallow you whole and alive so you can enjoy every part of being digested.  Eventually what's left of your body will make its down to her sexy booty, back where to where your slavery to her began!  Soon Jada stuffs you inside her mouth, leaving you inside for a minute as she enjoys your flavors before finally gulping you down, never to be seen again!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 466 Mb
Time: 00:07:25
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Margot - Micro Cities POV VFX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1200 Mb
Time: 00:19:32
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Into the Genie's Belly

Have you ever come home from a long day at work to find a strange lamp in your bed?  Probably not... until today that is.  You have no idea where this lamp came from, but when you reach out to pick it up you're surprised to see a strange woman appear out of thin air!  "Did you rub my lamp?" she asks, smiling as she walks towards you seductively.  Could you really have just stumbled onto a genie's lamp?  Right away the genie can tell there's something very different about you.  "You want to be... eaten don't you?"  she asks, smiling as she begins to understand her new master's ultimate fantasy.  She knows that you dream of being swallowed whole and trapped inside the stomach of a beautiful Goddess like her.  Its a dream the genie would happily make come true for you, if not for one little problem:  Genie law won't allow her to hurt her master.  Even though you look delicious, she couldn't possibly eat you... unless you free her that is!  As a free genie she could do whatever she likes, there would be no reason for her not to eat you alive!  She even promises to be extra nice and use her magic to keep you from being digested if you want.  Hearing that you'll be able to survive in her stomach is all that you need; without giving it any more thought you quickly wish for the genie to be free!  Once she is freed things begin to happen quickly for you.  First the genie blows a puff of smoke in your face and you quickly shrink!  She reaches out and snatches your now tiny body out of the air and brings you close to her face.  "Does it feel good?" she asks before pressing your face into her wet tongue.  Being covered by her saliva makes you want to be eaten even more and the genie can tell just how excited you are.  She quickly stuffs your body into her mouth and seals you inside.  She leaves you there, on her tongue for about a minute before finally gulping you down!  True to her word the genie protects you from her stomach acids, but like most genies this one has a devious side and protecting you from digestion is only part of her plan.  Now that she's free she can do literally anything she wants with you, but she thinks you may like her plan for you... at least for awhile...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 467 Mb
Time: 00:10:23
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Eris Athena Find a Tiny

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 195 Mb
Time: 00:08:22
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Tiny Tourists Starring Jasmine

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 177 Mb
Time: 00:07:35
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Vallery Maxwell - Accidental Giantess Step Sister

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 181 Mb
Time: 00:08:01
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Liz Rainbow and Margout Darko - The Library of Horrors Cruel Giantesses

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 657 Mb
Time: 00:14:59
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shrunk Perv Finally Caught By Unaware Giantess starring Em

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 180 Mb
Time: 00:08:04
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Amandas Plaything

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 197 Mb
Time: 00:08:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ellie Skyes - Gentle Giantess Face Focus Fetish

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1140 Mb
Time: 00:27:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS