⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Mandy Wolf, Natalia Queen - Eating the tiny neighbor

You've had a crush on the two hot blondes next door for a while You'd do anything to get into their place and perve on them, so you ordered yourself a new shrinking serum and have shrunken yourself down and snuck into their lounge. The 2 sexy brats are lounging around when they suddenly spot you. Thinking you're a bug at first, they soon realize who you are! They aren't too happy that you thought you could get away with being sneaky and shrinking and after a long day of shopping they are both starving! Now it looks like you are the perfect bite size for them to share, half and half!! Get ready to be eaten!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 342 Mb
Time: 00:07:28
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Unaware Giantess Listening To Music And Butt Crushing Tiny Villagers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 316 Mb
Time: 00:07:10
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Terra Mizu - Shrunken Session

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 242 Mb
Time: 00:10:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Queen Annellea - Giantess StepMom

I find out that you have a Giantess fetish and being humiliated, so for your bday i will give what you like

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 810 Mb
Time: 00:13:37
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Sunshine - Gasing Out The Couple

Sunshine is recently single and heart broken. Her Giant fiance left her as they were just about to get married. Which has caused her to have a very dark and grim opinion about true love and marriage. Two tinies were just married and Sunshine couldn't help but decide to play the role of the big, bad wedding crasher! Her stomach is rumbling, as she's been eating nothing but junk food through her heart break. Which has caused her belly to fill with gas! She straps down the newly weds and rips fart after fart onto their tiny bodies. Causing them to beg and plead for Sunshine to stop due to the smells! But she doesn't stop until she feels as though her ass as released all it's fumes. And once it does? It's not as if she plans on letting the couple go. She's going to flatten them both out like pancakes with her plump rump!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 507 Mb
Time: 00:08:16
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Vonka - Bigger Better Booty Shorts

Vonka Grows into a Giantess and torments a city mostly with her booty but also cleavage and feet. During the city part she has a growth spurt then destroys all the buildings then grows into again.  This was a long video so I split it in two 30min clips. This one ends right before she becomes a MEGA Giantess. I will release it within a few days from the release of this first part. Booms, shakes, crush, city destruction, pov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 4140 Mb
Time: 00:29:23
Video: MP4 4096x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Indica - Giantess Face Sitting

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 261 Mb
Time: 00:06:08
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Valery Maxwell - Giantess Valery Tease and Buttcrush you

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 127 Mb
Time: 00:06:25
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

POV I Love Smushing Tiny Slaves, Giantes

I return after a sweaty workout, & can easily feel the foot slave in my right shoe alive and suffering, but the one in my left seems to have stopped. Annoyed, I pull off my sweaty gym sneaker and peel my sock off to reveal the tiny girl between my toes. But keeps the other shoe on and enjoys leaving the boy inside to keep soaking in my sweat. I go to grab you as a replacement for my lifeless slave, as I still have errands to run and need a helpless toy underfoot, teasing you about the horrible life you're about to experience inside my smelly socks and shoes before I suddenly feel the girl jolt back to consciousness between my toes, mocking her, pulling her out, and taunting her about how pathetic she is for passing out, and for trying to get free by fainting. After a bit of my incredible verbal teasing and taunting to both the spared tiny slaves all while rubbing the disappointing slave around my smelly barefoot as punishment, I decided to pop the girl back in my sock and finish my day. Not before making it clear you got lucky this time, but the tiny girl probably won't last much longer. I pull my sock and shoe back on before going back out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 594 Mb
Time: 00:11:33
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mila Rose Hungry Giantess Sailor Mercury Edition

Sailor Mercury is HUNGRY and you're looking like a tasty SNACK!! Enjoy getting teased by her wide open mouth with shots of her tongue and uvula as she talks about eating you before picking you up and putting you on the ground- WOW what a great up-skirt view you're getting! Wait... Are you looking up her skirt at her panties?! Prepare to be stomped by this now angry giantess in her blue heel boots!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 456 Mb
Time: 00:07:59
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Lyra Unaware Step Mom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 712 Mb
Time: 00:07:37
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Quinn - The Sleeping Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 809 Mb
Time: 00:03:39
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Vanessa - Crushing Useless Tinies

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 226 Mb
Time: 00:06:18
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mia - Tiny Peeper Goes Down

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 241 Mb
Time: 00:10:25
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Nikemd – Adriana Neighborhood Crush

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1300 Mb
Time: 00:05:33
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS