Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Tasty tiny man

I keep finding little tiny men in My house. At first, I thought they were bugs. Then I picked one up & he was so cute, I couldn't resist tasting him. Now I look forward to finding them & today is your lucky day! For I have found you and am drooling at the thought of your tasty, salty skin in My mouth. So happy to meet your acquaintance tiny man.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 402 Mb
Time: 00:09:11
Video: MOV 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

The Fairy Way Starring Lanna

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 172 Mb
Time: 00:08:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Kat Danz - Giantess Cuckold is the Only Answer

You knew this was coming. Ever since you shrunk into my tiny, pinky-sized husband, you haven't been able to fuck me once. There's only one way to save this relationship. I need a real dick inside me again. And you can't give that to me. I know you never wanted it to come to this, but you're too small to please me anymore. I need to fuck someone else. Maybe you even get turned on by the idea of me cucking you with one of my hung coworkers. Is that a microscopic erection in your pants? Honey, you can sit right on the bookshelf and watch a real-sized man rip my skirt off and take my pussy right in front of you. If you weren't so tiny now, it could be you making me moan like a slut again. But those days are gone. Now, it's time for you to reminisce on what it used to be like to fuck me while I get my holes filled by someone else. I'm about to go meet my new boo, and you get to hop into my panties so you don't miss a single minute of it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 723 Mb
Time: 00:12:29
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mia Hope - Girlfriends Roommate Finds You Shrunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 207 Mb
Time: 00:09:17
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mistress Enola - The Giantess and the Donut Enola

Giantess Enola loves donuts. LOVES them. But she wants you to know she's not necessarily the evil Giant all of you think she is. And to prove it, she will share her donut with a nearby Tiny Man.

Will she be true to her word and act with loving kindness to those so much smaller than her? Or will she be the evil Giant everyone has come to love (and fear)? Watch to find out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 156 Mb
Time: 00:06:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

City Attack Anastasias Revenge

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1190 Mb
Time: 00:12:45
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Master Ruby Bridget Curious Giantess

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1190 Mb
Time: 00:12:45
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Jen Bailey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 90 Mb
Time: 00:04:14
Video: MKV 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Mia Hope - Desperate Ploy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 207 Mb
Time: 00:08:55
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess May Here - Custom Clip  Giantess

"Thank you for making a giantess lover's dream. Your adidas wearing bratty self will make it, and your hair down, MWAH. The rest of the outfit is your surprise! Description: You walk into the room to find a bunch of "tinies" on the floor and express your disgust. Lazily you walk up to them and stand over them and tell them how small and pathetic they are. You tell them you aren't going to let them go no matter how much they beg, but you tell them for some it will be quick, others slow. You tease each victim in different ways, hovering your shoe over some telling them to wonder when your foot is going to drop, others you rest your heal on the ground with you slowly lowering your toe on them, telling them to beg and lick your dirty sneaker clean. Others you stomp quickly and laugh as they perish instantly into a stain on the floor, and some you twist out like a cigarette. Finally, you tease the last victim (the camera) looking up from the ground with you holding your foot above them before maniachally scoffing in disgust as you crush the camera pov. Turn on phrases for inspiration: "I'm going to crush you like a BUG" "Do you like how I tower over you?" "You're all so pathetic and weak" "I'm going to grind you out like a cigarette" "How does it feel having my sneaker tower over you?" "How long can you last with me pressing down on you?" "Stupid fucking bugs." "Lick like your life depends on it! Because it does ;) " "Just so...easy..." "I'm going to turn you into a stain on the floor" "Try and stop me from grinding you out of existence" Of course just inspo, your surprise performance will always make it. Thanks, Goddess!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 889 Mb
Time: 00:10:00
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Bonni Good and Aderes Quin - Giantess Mouth Tour with Bonni Good

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 417 Mb
Time: 00:08:48
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dommie Kota Strikes Again Crushing A Bunch Of Tinies

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 99,4 Mb
Time: 00:02:14
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Ellie Skyes - Giantess Face and Mouth Focus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 182 Mb
Time: 00:04:18
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Dealing With a Tiny Fan FX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 42,8 Mb
Time: 00:00:27
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Freya - Greedy Growing Roommate

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 475 Mb
Time: 00:10:46
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS