LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Jimbo's *Giantess Girls*~collected

Started by Jimbo, May 23, 2013, 06:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

Sofia Star - Giant Girl Wanna Eat You

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1800 Mb
Time: 00:05:24
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Queen Green's - Shrinking App VFX Part 1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1510 Mb
Time: 00:23:23
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Roxy Cox - Puny Man Crushed & Stomped By Huge Giantesses

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1310 Mb
Time: 00:05:13
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Adriana Wet - Tiny Boss Lost in Giantess Nose

I am a giantess working for a company and you are my manager. You inform me that it's been 6 months since I started working here. You are satisfied with my work and I love being a part of it especially that many companies are afraid of hiring a giantess. I put you close to my ear so that I can hear everything that you say. You reveal to me that the reason why you hired me was that you're fascinated by my nostrils. I am a bit confused first but I agree to put you inside my nose. I am surprised that it feels nice and I move my finger in and out while moaning. Suddenly I can reach you with my finger anymore. I try to get you out flaring my nose and provoking sneezes but they are not coming! I panick! Seems like you're gonna be there for a while.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 749 Mb
Time: 00:10:09
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Unwinding After Work SFX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1460 Mb
Time: 00:08:48
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Stephanie Mason - Dumped VFX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 336 Mb
Time: 00:09:26
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Athena - Tiny Tenants

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 834 Mb
Time: 00:30:03
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Here Is Some Unused Footage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1440 Mb
Time: 00:05:39
Video: MP4 3840x2160

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Goddess Nika - TGMSOAM SFX EPIC

The Gradual Micro-Shrinking Of A Magician.

Into unaware Giantess and Slow-burn Micro-shrink? look no further. Nika's biggest SFX to date is here!

A brave (and maybe dumb) Magician decides to use his powers in order to experience his deepest desire: being small and close to his infatuation's sexy feet, without her even knowing that he is there.

Shrinking and lurking on Nika's soles and toes is the easy part.
knowing when to stop...not so much. Once the Magician is close to the object of his desire, he uses his Mana over and over again to shrink himself further.
Will he be able to stop in time?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 741 Mb
Time: 00:19:30
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Molly Returns

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 69,9 Mb
Time: 00:05:12
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Stefania Shrunken Perves Crushing Lapdance

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 321 Mb
Time: 00:10:39
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Blonde Kitty - Shrinking Your Ego

I've noticed your anti-social behaviour My darling. I was so concerned about you that while you were in the shower I looked through your phone. I was shocked at what I found! Porn of women calling you worthless and a loser. But I also found these strange videos... Porn of women shrinking men. What's even worse, the women in the videos look just like Me. Just like your step-mommy. How could you!?
I won't have you doing this anymore. You need to get this all out of your system. That's why I'm going to shrink you down myself. But not just shrinking you physically, I'm going to humiliate you so much your self esteem will shrink as well. The truth will hurt. I want it to hurt. But a freak like you will probably get even more turned on by that. Pump for Me you short loser. You barely even come up to My tits with how tall you are now! Note: This was filmed as a custom - The name 'Gregory' is mentioned a few times, price is lower to reflect that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 1060 Mb
Time: 00:23:40
Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Giantess Roma - Roma the Exterminator

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 930 Mb
Time: 00:21:04
Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Shrunken By Brat Princess

The supreme Brat Princess offers you an innocent sip from her glass, however what you didn't know is she had slipped some special shrinking poweder in it. Down, down, down you go! Till you are but an inch at her gigantic feet. She teases and torments you as she sits over you and waves her totally hot GIGANIC soles over your puny body, She torments you and humiliates you and your tiny little pecker. If she has no use for you, she may just crush you!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 239 Mb
Time: 00:05:56
Video: MP4 854x480

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Jimbo

Queen Annellea - Giantess The Girlfriend

We need to talk! I just found out you were trying to cheat on me. You should know me better, i will not forgive you, and i will make you regret it. Going to shrink you and use you as i wish.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Size: 948 Mb
Time: 00:15:56
Video: MP4 1920x720

Download

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS