⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I noticed one name forgotten from everyone's all time list:

Melissa Coates.

From when she came on the scene until she turned pro, she was the hottest muscular woman of all time.

You're right. I met her live at the Arnold Expo in 96 and was blown away. She ain't the same nowdays, though.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anita Herbert

Slap 20 more pounds on her and I'd be right there with you.  ;)

Well, not *right* there. I'm not into threesomes with other dudes. No offense.   ;D

bobsaget

for me it would be a toss up between Michelle Maroldo or Paula Suzuki
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobbyboy310

I don't think I could stand for the whole night.   ;D

Sheep

Gayle mother, would love to watch her pose in her bikini and hear her voice. Amazing bod and accent
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mockingbird

Since the question asked to chose a fbb, not fibs, I would chose Colette Guimond. Her body
is overloaded with power. :woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

knufflschmoe

Really difficukt to chose .................  real chance ,but very expensive : Amber deLuca
                                                  or new dream : the huge ,sweet Kaitie Hart ?!....

Roel

Marja Lehtonen, Margie V Martin, Dani Reardon and  Oana Hreapca
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think I could stand for the whole night.   ;D

LOL
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

I've been looking at footage of Brenda Raganot in the late 1990s recently and...my God...
I don't think I've seen many women bigger and better conditioned than her. So Brenda Raganot.
(I really miss the 90s. The women in those days weren't constrained by anything, just tried to get as big as possible).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lost01

I have two very different

1. Nataliya Trunkhina
2. Maria Garcia

donkey100

Aleesha Young awesome,but Christine Envall and her legs would do it for me also-still hot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tg_cyan

Dawn Riehl at her peak, or one of today's upcoming Korean muscle hotties like Eunhee Kang or Yeon Woo Jhi.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

york68

Valentina mishina everytime (but quietly, voice is bad)

JoeBannen

My dream is Marja Lehtonen.  Not just what she was like at her most muscular, but now.  In these new videos, she looks amazing and it would be phenomenal to spend some time with her.

Failing that, Sarah Dunlap. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login