⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musclelvr56

Can't forget about Lauren! She recently switched from figure to physique!  :singing:


luvembuff

All of these, in perfect contest shape,

All Time (at their peak , eg Sue Price in 1995)
1. Sue Price
2. Denise Hoshor
3. Michelle Ralabate
4. Lenda Murray
5. Cindy Phillips

Hon mention: Sue Meyers, Ivonne Vasquez, Barbara Fletcher, Yaxeni, Pastory Munoz, Emmanuela Pintus

Current
1. Alina Popa
2. Oana Hreapca
3. Kashma Maharaj
4. Dani Reardon
5. Yeon Woo Ji



Jonas


Current:
Kiki Vhyce
Theresa Ivancik
Angie Salvagno
Denise Masino
Suelen Bissolati
Bakhar Nabieva
Tina Nguyen
Maria Garcia
Brandi Mae Akers
Erica Cordie
Dani Reardon
Cindy Landolt
(I could go on.)

Past/In their prime:
Denise Rutkowski
Sharon Bruneau
Yaxeni Oriquen
Cory Everson
Annie Rivieccio
Megan Abshire
Jennifer McVicar

diggs

I just tried to do this and I couldn't even get the list down to 25.  :funny:

juanito13

Now? Jacqueline Fuchs, Alina Popa, Angela Salvagno, Michaela Alcock, and more.

Past in their prime? A good amount but Valerie Gangi most of all (who am I kidding, now also).

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now? Jacqueline Fuchs, Alina Popa, Angela Salvagno, Michaela Alcock, and more.

Past in their prime? A good amount but Valerie Gangi most of all (who am I kidding, now also).

Valerie Gangi! Of course! My list just got longer.

sodanhc

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sheep

Sharon marvel,
Karen netterstrom
Aspen rae
Kelly dobbins
Michelle ralabate
Jan harrell
Michelle burdick.
Colleen fisher

Love them to be in competition shape and ripped ideally with tan lines outlining the position of their posing suit.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

Debbie Minsky, though she would make me so excited I would probably ejaculate prematurely  :o
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

A few of the ladies who session.... in no particular order. If I repeat myself, so be it. Here goes:

Jennifer Kennedy
Dawn Rhiel
Kat Connors
Gayle Moher
Trixie
Diana Ball
Brandi Mae
Goddess Vegas
Lora Ottenad
Rapture
Miss Untamed
Goddess Severa
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I forgot two, Dayana Cadeau, who dominated me twice; and Nuryie Evans, who I have spoken with but never met.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tomnelson28

I noticed one name forgotten from everyone's all time list:

Melissa Coates.

From when she came on the scene until she turned pro, she was the hottest muscular woman of all time.

khuddle

I met Melissa at the Arnold Expo in '96. You're right she was amazing. As pretty as a cheerleader, with a bulging, rippling,
musclebound physique.  I was so excited to be around her -- grinning like an idiot and generally slackjawed -- she giggled, grabbed me by
the shoulders, and said "Just relax, man, its ok!" I nearly fainted from excitement when she did that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaxSideburns72

Rene Campbell, Rapture, Erika Cordie, Maria Wattel
and
Cory Everson, Tina Lockwood, Laura Vukov at the time I had really some chances ;)

Tm3232