⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimthehunter54

I'm split for three different ladies aspen Rae, Katie lee, and guluzar tufenk. All three of them are gorgeous and would love to have one night with them.


OldSchmoe67

It would be easier to ask who I wouldn't want for a night, and I don't do that in public.

If I just had to chose in this moment: Danielle Reardon, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Margie Martin, Monica Martin or Aleesha Young.

Jimthehunter54

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It would be easier to ask who I wouldn't want for a night, and I don't do that in public.

If I just had to chose in this moment: Danielle Reardon, Lindsay Mulinazzi, Margie Martin, Monica Martin or Aleesha Young.
I'm not the kinda person who would do anything like a one night stand, I was just curious of what other people would pick.

OldSchmoe67

I can't imagine not being that kind of person. Carpe diem!


JoshHornby

In their prime?

Kim Chizevsky or Tina Chandler

Right now?

Robin Hillis
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Goremaul

Brandi Mae, Carmin Blue, Flavia Crisos, Gracyanne Barbosa, Maria Garcia, Nay Jones...to name a few
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

I know that this is a fantasy but honestly it doesn't matter how big their muscles are or how sexy they look - that doesn't mean they would be great in bed. Kris Clark was an attractive older woman but not what I would call beautiful. She was muscular but didn't have that thin waist and wide hips to give that voluptuous hourglass shape. But she was very sensual and a joy to be with so it's really all about what's inside and not outside. Sorry to be such a killjoy. :shucks

OldSchmoe67

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
so it's really all about what's inside and not outside. Sorry to be such a killjoy. :shucks

Is this the first time you've been asked this question?

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it doesn't matter how big their muscles are or how sexy they look - that doesn't mean they would be great in bed. Kris Clark was an attractive older woman but not what I would call beautiful. She was muscular but didn't have that thin waist and wide hips to give that voluptuous hourglass shape. But she was very sensual and a joy to be with

Not quite sure what point you're making here? Kris Clark was very muscular (what pecs!) and that seems to be the main positive feature you attribute to her (though I think she looked quite good too, in a stern older way) and you apparently go on to report that she was great.
So that's hardly a counter example of muscles not being enough!

tarzan7

Musclefoxx and Dawn Rhiel, who I have seen in session. Based on reputation and a session on Herbiceps last year, Amber DeLuca. And BrandiMae.... oh yes, BrandiMae.....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovefbbs95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Angela  Salvagno

Seconded. From her vids you can assume she'd be really kinky. Perfect for a one night stand.

OldSchmoe67

I suppose that I could add more names to that list every day: Mindi O'brien, Denise Masino, Lauren Martin Stow, Juliana Malacarne, Brandi Mae, Yeon Woo Jhi, Lindsey Spitler, Kim Buck, Theresa Ivancik. No, it's safe to say I couldn't chose just one, and let's not get into all those muscle ladies of the past.   

fbbluvr13

Yaxeni Oriquen
Alina Popa
Brigita Brezovac
Debi Laszewski
Heather Armbrust
Gina Davis
Fabiola Boulangers (bb days)
etc.

Tm3232

Emily Holland.
I would love to find a escort on her level of body tone.