⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drbench012

Jenna DeLeon and Suni Sweeney are gorgeous.

Couldn't be just one night for me! But if that was the only thing on the table I'd take it

Drbench012

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FreezerBoi

If you want me to be totally honest, I would like to do it with almost all of them!!!

I find the muscular female physique so sexy. I think it would be so hot to explore a body like that for a night.

pij15

I would chose nataliya trukhina. Her hugeness is just WOW

pakeha

I'll resist the urge to answer this question with the obvious 'any big muscle woman' answer.... and jump straight to... Katka Kyptova in her big thick sexy bb-ing days... yummmmo
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

larky368

Amazonka on HBC

She doesn't even look real - like a Marvel comic character. Massive beyond comprehension, beautiful and strength stats that are terrifying. She might be the worst lay ever but the image that she projects is more than enough to compensate.

I just realized that she is Nataliya Trukhina so I wholeheartedly agree with pij15

kvomp

Colette Nelson
Gina Davis
Aleesha Young
Jessica Sestrem
Amy Schmid
Sydney Thunder
Erica Cordie
Luciana Andrade
Brandi Mae
Lisa Moordigian
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

supergav67

The answer for me is  always Rene Campbell,,,now, what was the question again? lol.

taedea67

Kim Harris
Tatianna Butler
Denise Masino
Renita Harris-Gholston
Dre Dillard
Isabelle Turell
Debi Laszewski
Joanna Thomas
Britt Miller
Cindy Phillips
Nicole Ball
Ariel Gail
Jessica McKenzie

tg_cyan

Anna M. Strong, Cerra Aredia, and Rin Nakai.

All this assuming, of course, that I don't get to wife Kristy Hawkins.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SnakeMcSnake


petitskinny

TINA LOCKWOOD
Natalia Trukhina
Nicole Bass (R.I.P)
Jayne Starck
Thea Bennington
Maria Caroline Watel
Amber Deluca
Sheyla Turcot

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


elmariachi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
anyone fbb to be honest.

Same here gokuman7.. ;D and like the rest of you guys.. :) but if I really need to pick, these are my top 5 whom I've xxxperienced the most intense PLEASURE with their materials:

1. Alina Popa
2. Yaxeni Oriquen
3. Heather Armbrust
4. Theresa Ivancik
5. Debi Laszewski
Celebrating my 1000th load of HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

MuscleFreek80

I really can't pick one, so (in no particular order)...

1. Denise Masino
2. Angela Salvagno
3. Lisa Cross
4. Tatiana Anderson (Musclebunny)
5. Brandi Mae Akers
6. Amber DeLuca
7. Gina Davis
8. Sondra Faas
9. Brie Eubanks
10. Alicia Alfaro
11. Aleesha Young
12. Mikaila Soto

uno987

Cindy Philips, Michelle Russel or Annie Rivecchio.... :funny: