LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birmi482

Probably with Angela Salvagno  wild enough for one night. With Nataliya Amazonka one night is not enough to work all this muscle mountain


crushee

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

None of the currents touch Aleesha for me, physically she's just special and she has lots of other great qualities too, I guess other guys think they can get around needing (or wanting) to talk with her afterward but I can't.. Asterisk for AlphaAce, who I just realized I can sneak in here since she did NPC figure.
As for past competitors I've met 5 who I would probably give their names interchangeably depending on the day: Ann-Marie Crooks, Karla Nelsen, Megan Abshire, Heather Armbrust & Annie Klepacki.
Sweet dreams indeed.

Bosto24

For me it would have to be Colette Guimond. I don't think my body could handle more than a night of her huge muscles and immense strength

yaxenioriquen2000

1. Th-resa Bostick
2. Th-resa Bostick
3. Th-resa Bostick
4. Bostick Th-resa
Supernatural strength, a physique unlike the world has ever seen, a magnificent personality (loved just being in her presence in the sessions I did with her) and exotically beautiful looks. The ultimate woman for me.

HULK

Denise Masino ...she still works out and keeps fit, and those erotic thick legs wrapped around me would be heavenly :-*
Hulk smash...

Buck33

Fo me now is Alessandra Alves
Before Kashma Maharaj
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lostlastexile

Nataliya Kuznetsova (Trukhina) for sure! I love massive muscle women like her. :heart:
There Can Be Only One

Ejuc333

That would be a wonderful dilemma to find myself in.  I am not sure I can narrow it down to just one, but I really like Jill Rudison, Aspen Rae and Lauren Quinn.

petitskinny

Maria Caroline Wattel ! More over with those heels that makes her more than 2m high !



User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

york68


boubadiop


artax


yin-master

I would love to be sitting opposite Kim perez at her biggest out to lunch, wearing workout vest. Can you image those thick shoulders and arms staring right back at you. I would have problems just trying to eat.. I would want to eat her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login