⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Which fbb would like to have a one night stand with?

Started by Jimthehunter54, September 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

Cindy Phillips is one that comes to mind. So does Colette Nelson.

MixedFighter99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

diggs

I don't remember what my answer was before but I'm definitely on a Margie Martin kick right now.

Tiberius


SnakeMcSnake

Top-10:

1. Kafka Kyptova (prime)
2. Julia Föry
3. Lauren Quinn
4. Colette Nelson (prime)
5. Natalia Trukhina
6. Birgita Brezovac (prime)
7. Alesha Young
8. Lisa Cross
9. Theresa Ivancik
10. Jessica Martin

lifted

 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Top-10:

1. Kafka Kyptova (prime)
2. Julia Föry
3. Lauren Quinn
4. Colette Nelson (prime)
5. Natalia Trukhina
6. Birgita Brezovac (prime)
7. Alesha Young
8. Lisa Cross


Gina Davis , especially off season
Tina Lockwood

tarzan7

The first that comes to mind, a real Amazon FBB, Amber DeLuca. I'm 6 ft. 1 in, so in terms of height we are about the same. In weight I'm around 240 lbs. now, she is... 200 lbs.? 210?

She is big, thick, busty, strong... gorgeous. And in her pics and videos she is very... imaginative. I'm greedy. Would want a Friday evening to Sunday afternoon visit with plenty of role play involved. Hell of a woman.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

AMBER DE LUCA
RAPTURE
TAPERED PHYSIQUE
JASMINE MENDEZ (even tho she is more of a findom)
AVA SIMONE
NADIA MILLER
SYDNEY THUNDER
TAZZIE COLOMB (10 years ago)
GABRIELLE NICANDER
ALEXIS RAIN
BRANDI MAE
MISTRESS TREASURE
MICHELLE DORN
CHELSEA DION
BLYTHE
ASHLEE CHAMBERS
ISIS THE AMAZON
BRIANNA LEWIS (friend of amber de luca)
MONSTRESS
COLETTE NELSON (10 years ago)
LORA O (10 years ago)
LISA CROSS
PATTI HANSON
SHANNON SEELY
JAY VICTORIA
AMY MUSCLE
POCAHONTAS

Basically anyone 150 and over! haha

petitskinny

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FbbFanatic2522


petitskinny

150 kg of pure muscles  :) I would definitely spend a night with such a woman, but maybe I would not survive  :funny:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBasically anyone 150 and over!
I'm assuming you mean lbs, not kgs?  ;D

Maria Garcia for me, she's HOT ...I'd marry her if I had half the chance?!! :-*
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBasically anyone 150 and over!
I'm assuming you mean lbs, not kgs?  ;D

Maria Garcia for me, she's HOT ...I'd marry her if I had half the chance?!! :-*

Yeah pounds. The only real stupidly strong girl at that weight I've met is Tapered Physique. Her strength is kind of ridiculous. Preferably I want women 200lbs and up

MixedFighter99

 :rock:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dani Reardon!

Agree. Brooklyn Maurer as well.

FbbFanatic2522

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:rock:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dani Reardon!

Agree. Brooklyn Maurer as well.

Thanks! Wow, I was not familiar with Broolkyn but she looks amazing. Will check out more on her.

FbbFanatic2522

I gotta say Emily Brand too. Damn, that girl is too hot! I'm impressed that she seems to stay lean all year long and keep her size too.

sprstrn

Kashma, for sure. She is so incredibly hot. And she's driven me so crazy in our last session. I could f* her the hole nigt and I would let her squeeze me up to loss of consciousness