⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if TP does sensual sessions? FS?

Thanks!

no FS

liftcarryfan1

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

She's sensual but has limits and no f/s- recommend

MixedFighter99

I put TP in the upper level elite sessioniates currently on the circuit. She truly the total package and frankly is just getting better.

liftcarryfan1

I don't ever miss her when she comes to LA. She's a true honest one that isn't easily offended like more half of the women in this industry these days. And ALWAYS answers her emails

Bernie1212

Walked in the door from seeing her....wow.  Blown away. 

That is all I got....
Yo.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Walked in the door from seeing her....wow.  Blown away. 

That is all I got....

TP's pictures don't do her justice really especially how she been packing on the muscles over the past several months.

And I might be in the minority but I LOVE her really short spiked hair. It fits her build and really her personality, at least with me when we sessioned recently as TP just bullied me from the moment she open the door to I left. In a good way obviously but bullied none the less! :)

liftcarryfan1

Just saw her for the 4th time in LA. Every time gets better! Still in awe at her strength for her small size.

cjones

I agree I've seen tapered over ten times and it gets better every time I see her. She is SPECIAL!!!

matty

Sessioned with her a couple of months ago. A nice friendly lady with a powerful physique. She's not a great wrestler but provides a good session.

FBBMuscleAdmirer2000

Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!

Samesies. Our size and everything

larky368

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!

Passionate kissing?? Whoa! That is probably the hardest item to get on the menu. So is that something I could look forward to? YMMV of course.

marvin

I'm sure Tapered Physique is Very Strong and glad you enjoy seeing her. But are you possibly exaggerating when you said "she was able to lift me with one arm!"? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bubba69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure Tapered Physique is Very Strong and glad you enjoy seeing her. But are you possibly exaggerating when you said "she was able to lift me with one arm!"? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!

LOL!  I was thinking the same.  That is like some sci-fi movie stuff there!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rmp

I've seen her numerous times, and she is really that strong. I'm around 250, and she did that lift to me as well. She looks great, super strong, very pretty,  and just alot of fun. If you haven't seen her she is a must.  If you're seen her you're probably like me who can't wait to see her again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login