⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimthehunter54

I just had my first session and it was with her. I made the right choice. I highly recommend her. She's incredible.


rmp

Has anyone noticed that her recent travel posting on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Sessiongirls is gone, and she is no longer listed on Sessiongirls.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

Yeah, she's no longer listed on either site. She said she was having elective surgery and then she posted a summer tour, but looks like she's called it quits. Too bad.

boyofwinter

It could be something else is going on, I noticed Ashley Wildcat (also from FLorida but I doubt that itself is related) removed her profile too. Hopefully some profiles will reappear in a few months.

liftcarryfan1

she also removed her IG.  She mentioned her last time in LA she was getting surgery to fix her boobs and something else.  She is one of the best and coolest so i am sure just a break from it.  She is one of the hardest working women in all this!   and strongest!

MixedFighter99

I think a lot of them given the uncertainty of everything combined with the fears of a second wave has a lot of them putting stuff on hiatus.

marvin

Let's hope you are right about why she has removed her profile. Hate to think either the doctor found a serious problem or something went terribly wrong with the procedure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think a lot of them given the uncertainty of everything combined with the fears of a second wave has a lot of them putting stuff on hiatus.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

I have her on Snapchat and she seems healthy and fine, living her best life.  Haven't bothered her by asking why she deleted the other things, and probably wont.
Yo.

marvin

That's good news. With the uncertainty of the world today,  it makes sense she would put her focus elsewhere.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have her on Snapchat and she seems healthy and fine, living her best life.  Haven't bothered her by asking why she deleted the other things, and probably wont.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

Too bad she is not traveling anymore. She was the only one coming my way that I wanted to see.

Looks like it may time for another chorus of "Thanks for the memories."
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FBBMW

Tapered is on WB + SG again.   

If the photo of her in a car with a date is current on WB, it looks like she is off season. 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tapered is on WB + SG again.   

If the photo of her in a car with a date is current on WB, it looks like she is off season.

She never looks off season but maybe the lack of gyms or other stuff took here there which I honestly wanna see

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Too bad she is not traveling anymore. She was the only one coming my way that I wanted to see.

Looks like it may time for another chorus of "Thanks for the memories."

Seems like she is still sessioning just not traveling.  Between states opening too fast and mass protests, I don't blame her. COVID-19 isn't going anywhere.

jstans

She has travel listed on WB270 that is different fruition the dates she had up previously.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

the dates look about the same if I remember correctly-  nothing listed on sessiongirls-  and she removed IG account- I've seen her several times and she hasn't replied to an e-mail I sent a few days ago-  she usually is pretty quick responding-  so I am begin to wonder if the tour dates are accurate-