LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mra78

Has anyone tried an overhead lift with her? Just curious based on these reports of her strength.

mra78

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sure Tapered Physique is Very Strong and glad you enjoy seeing her. But are you possibly exaggerating when you said "she was able to lift me with one arm!"? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seen TP four times now. Last time earlier this summer.
I am 230 pounds and she was able to lift me with one arm!
She is sensual and VERY strong.
No FS BUT TP just blows me away with how she passionately kisses me and how she can pick me up and carry me at will!
My number one session lady!

It sounds crazy stupid but it's not far from being accurate. I weigh the same and as long as she has no injury or anything she can do it. Our first her shoulder was hurting and she still did PLENTY of lift and carry and i was 220-230. The next 3 times she was perfectly fine and she was able to do it. She uses her entire arm and shoulder and you kind of put your arms closed so she can get you up or she tries also from the groin area. The woman has stupid strength for being 5'4 and about 145-150

doug37

You guys should check out her website, it's really good:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lots of pics and videos

marvin

Thanks, I'm convinced. Will hopefully see her someday.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've seen her numerous times, and she is really that strong. I'm around 250, and she did that lift to me as well. She looks great, super strong, very pretty,  and just alot of fun. If you haven't seen her she is a must.  If you're seen her you're probably like me who can't wait to see her again.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jimthehunter54

I just booked my first ever session with her in December, and I'm so excited. Is there any kind of etiquette that I should know about when I have my session?

hwillish

Yes...first of all SHOW UP!!!!   For best results...be CLEAN and RESPECTFUL and be clear about your expectations beforehand.

If you follow this advice, you will have an experience that will keep you coming back and back and back ;)

Jimthehunter54

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes...first of all SHOW UP!!!!   For best results...be CLEAN and RESPECTFUL and be clear about your expectations beforehand.

If you follow this advice, you will have an experience that will keep you coming back and back and back ;)
Ok thank you very much

heller33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes...first of all SHOW UP!!!!   For best results...be CLEAN and RESPECTFUL and be clear about your expectations beforehand.

If you follow this advice, you will have an experience that will keep you coming back and back and back ;)
I'm thinking about booking a session with her. Wondering if anyone can confirm that she has a huge/big clit. i have a big time fetish for huge ones. thank you

heller33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You guys should check out her website, it's really good:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lots of pics and videos

seems to be gone

bigbrownsuga

Does TP allow DATY or provide  HJ/BJ?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maddawg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does TP allow DATY or provide  HJ/BJ?

Maddawg

She doesn't solicit anything illegal

buckyboy

I FINALLY had a meeting with TP here in the Midwest just a month ago.  It was all it was cracked up to be.  She was beautiful, charming, interesting and a rock hard, stone-cold fox.  I hardly had time to MW and instead had complete body worship!  HA!  I really hope she can make it back our way again.  Highly recommended.

craddock

She makes me forget to breathe and I liked the experience from start to finish. It was intense and it was because of her internal energy.

marvin

Just to be clear, she makes you forget to breath? Or she makes you unable to breath due to a hold? She posted an Insta**** picture from a bjj class which is why I'm asking. If Tapered Physique is adding those kind of skills, she'll be invincible and awesome.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She makes me forget to breathe and I liked the experience from start to finish. It was intense and it was because of her internal energy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login