Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musclefan1234

Hoping to see her next month. Just curious about her condition at that point. She should be about two months (maybe 9-10 weeks) out of her first show of the year. Can anyone tell me how lean I should expect her to be at that point? I'm more into the bigger, bulkier off-season look so I just wanted to ask before booking.


MixedFighter99

 TP updates her Insta**** account pretty regularly so you can check pics of her there to get an idea of how close she is to in-season shape she is.

liftcarryfan1

She also is ALWAYS in shape, she never really is off-season

fbbfan666

I see her regularly and she is always hard and in great shape.  I agree with liftcarryfan1

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclefan1234

I know she's always in amazing shape as I saw her before. Not sure if she was sessioning back when she competed on stage though. She has some older pics from onstage and she was very lean. Much, much leaner than she's been the last couple years. I guess my question is a general one in nature. How much leaner do you think she will be being 8-9 weeks out of her first show compared to recent pics?

MixedFighter99

Most likely TP will be starting to shred for her first contest but I am sure she will have good mass. You can always ask her btw when booking your session too.

leglace

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most likely TP will be starting to shred for her first contest but I am sure she will have good mass. You can always ask her btw when booking your session too.

Easily my current favorite. She checks every box and I would enjoy spending an afternoon even on just a social level. Far stronger than most would expect.

jstans

Has anyone 6'2" and taller or 250 pounds plus seen Tapered Physique? I've been trying to get up with her for some time and I might be able to in a couple of weeks finally, but I don't want to just dwarf her. I've seen shorter sessionettes obviously, but they've all been bigger, like Jen Kennedy or MuscleBeautyX. She seems like a great person to spend time with, I just don't want to have an underwhelming experience.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

Seeing her in two weeks exactly. She's one of the few good ones lefts. VERY few good ones like her! 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone 6'2" and taller or 250 pounds plus seen Tapered Physique? I've been trying to get up with her for some time and I might be able to in a couple of weeks finally, but I don't want to just dwarf her. I've seen shorter sessionettes obviously, but they've all been bigger, like Jen Kennedy or MuscleBeautyX. She seems like a great person to spend time with, I just don't want to have an underwhelming experience.

If she wears heels it won't be as bad, but you're practically a foot taller than her and a whole 100 pounds heavier but I still think the weight won't be a problem for her...

liftcarryfan1

Seeing her tonight for the third time! So fucking excited to see her again. This girl is truly unbelievable

liftcarryfan1

Saw her Tuesday night in LA. My third time. I gained a few pounds, I'm at 230. The first lift she does is a front lift, lifts me from the bed while I was in her lap. Front straddles me up, fixes me up better while in the air. Has me there for about a minute. While she's putting me down she asks if I've lost weight cuz I felt lighter! She's fucking 5'4 and 145! What a WOMAN for crying out loud. She's rock solid all over, sexy, strong, sensual, dominant.... if she was 3-4 inches taller with 20 more pounds I'd almost be afraid of how freakishly strong she is!  At one point she had me in a piggyback for about 3-4 minutes near the end of the session. Her legs never shook!!!

khuddle

Guys, I'm getting excited by your rave reviews. I'm curious, would you describe her as more as a bodybuilder or a physique girl?
I'm not into sessions for any physical contact, I just want to watch and admire. So I'm looking for a woman with as much muscle
as possible.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

showmesara

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fudged

Does anyone know if TP does sensual sessions? FS?

Thanks!