⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melbourne community

Started by choo_1983, February 06, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No one should be sessioning during this once-in-100-years crisis.

Canada just closed it's borders to all non-citizens (yanks excepted). Expect more countries to follow.

Agreed.  I don't think that the government is actually taking it seriously enough yet.


CHIRCH

Hey Everyone
Did anyone else session with Mahea when she came I thought I would share my experience.   
I went in with little expectation but I was surprised.
I am 155 pounds and she performed multiple lifts and carry with ease.
She even spun me around in the fireman.
Wrestling she nailed me completely & gave me wedgies for embarrassment.
Finally, she picked me up from the front and as I was resting on her abs she gave the biggest wedgie I received.
Better than what I thought
Hopefully, When Melbourne settles we can get  going again

derekr

Sadly it's going to be a very long time before we get any of the international women visiting again.  Hopefully a couple of the better local girls start doing sessions when they can.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sadly it's going to be a very long time before we get any of the international women visiting again.

Fingers crossed the world opens up again by the time the Arnolds is due next year.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

d123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fingers crossed the world opens up again by the time the Arnolds is due next year.

On current forecasts, that is highly doubtful.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

d123

I can't see any international girls visiting until mid 2021, if we are lucky.

This situation still has a long way to go, unfortunately. And it absolutely sucks to high heaven.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CHIRCH

Do we have any locals interested I know eve came on the seen and a good session?
We dont have a lot other than visits :'(

busthemus2003


busthemus2003

Looks like Arnold's could go to Sydney In November. Interesting to see what this means for travellers by that stage

CHIRCH

Does anyone know of anyone interested in Melbourne at the moment?

CHIRCH

Mistress Ada is at fetish house. Anyone had a session?

bicepman75

Can't see international visitors allowed for 2021 at least. Any intell an any muscular session providers locally?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

I've been thinking about going to see Ada at fetish house... she looks pretty amazing...

bicepman75

So this event is on in Melbourne in November.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So this event is on in Melbourne in November.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login