⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melbourne community

Started by choo_1983, February 06, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d123

Wow, Mistress Ada came out of nowhere. She looks amazing.

I suspect international ladies will be 2022 onwards since the vaccine program is running at a complete snails pace.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ada is so strong like she did lift and carry for 1 hr straight no breaks.
She was throwing me around.

I'm really interested in muscle worship/posing, that kind of thing.  Does Ada have the size/definition/attitude to pull those kind of sessions off?

CHIRCH

No doubt you shouldn't be disappointed

CHIRCH

New girl wb270 muscle queen in Melbourne.  Anyone have any reviews?

Bishop1a

Hi All,

I'm new to this kind of sessioning but am massively interested. I live in Melbourne and found Mistress Ada's profile on the Fetishhouse website. Has anyone seen her? And would you be willing to give a review or some advice on her personality and session experience?

Thanks

Bishop1a

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl wb270 muscle queen in Melbourne.  Anyone have any reviews?

I know who it is.  You won't be disappointed by the quality of her physique, but no idea what she'd be like as a session girl.  Great delts and calves.  Rock hard. Ripped.  Perfect so far...

d123

Mistress Ada can be described by one word, amazing.

She is drop dead gorgeous, naturally tall (5' 10"), with beautifully sculpted muscles (86kg).

See with absolute confidence.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

Anyone seen Eve Musclez? How muscular and sensual is she?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bandab70

Has anyone tried to contact muscle queen in Melbourne?  Is she legit?  I emailed her and got a reply from her manager that i need to pay a deposit.  Her pictures looks amazing.  She is listed in recent additions in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login site. I am booked in to see her on the 27th.  I will see how it goes and hope for the best

bicepman75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone tried to contact muscle queen in Melbourne?  Is she legit?  I emailed her and got a reply from her manager that i need to pay a deposit.  Her pictures looks amazing.  She is listed in recent additions in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login site. I am booked in to see her on the 27th.  I will see how it goes and hope for the best

Same here. Got a response from her manager who will be nearby in a seperate room. $500 is a bit steep for a new girl with a deposit required also. All that for a strictly muscle worship session (I don't want wrestling) and nothing more.  Too much in my book for a first timer with those requirements. As promising as her physique might be - pass.

But please let us know how you go bandab70
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Eve Musclez? How muscular and sensual is she?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a session with her in 2019.  She was in off-season shape.  Pretty big, but not in the same league as, say, Jana Linke Sippl.  Pretty sensual. Knows how to work what she's got. In love with her own legs!

bicepman75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Eve Musclez? How muscular and sensual is she?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a session with her in 2019.  She was in off-season shape.  Pretty big, but not in the same league as, say, Jana Linke Sippl.  Pretty sensual. Knows how to work what she's got. In love with her own legs!

Good to know, thanks. Wonder what her current shape as I think those pics might be couple of years old.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CHIRCH

With muscle queen i tried to book her for lift carry and a0t first it was ok ,know she is saying she doesn't want to do it.  $500 and limtitied services has put me off. Please let us know anyone who sessions with her.

d123

Meanwhile Mistress Ada is available now, offers many more services, at a cheaper rate, without a chaperone snooping in on your activities and is a true female muscular wonder.

Musclequeen gives off the vibe that she doesn't want to do sessioning, but she needs the money. Maybe I'm wrong, but her profile reeks of total reluctance (reading between the lines).

Mistress Ada on the other hand absolutely loves what she does, which really makes a huge difference.

Eve Musclez is also excellent, but rumour has it that she is no longer on the scene (exited sessioning). Again, no confirmation on my side, just whispers I've heard. If she is still around, great, well worth seeing (within her limits).

Also, Eve Musclez and Mistress Ada are tall girls, both give off strong amazon vibes, both are lovely.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

I hear what you are saying about Mistress Ada but not muscular enough for me personally.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login