⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melbourne community

Started by choo_1983, February 06, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

choo_1983

Hey guys,
Looks like the legendary Muscular Nika will be coming to Melbourne in March during Arnold's!!!! Woohoo!!!

This is amazing news!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She seems to be in amazing shape according to her Insta.

Has anyone been in touch with her?

I'm absolutely thrilled! 



She's got an amazing physique!


autechre

Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

pkjk14

I've tried contacting her on her email, but still no response. I'll let you guys know when I do get a response. Anyone else had any luck?

Can someone pm me on who Nika is?

autechre

I emailed a couple days ago and nothing yet. Will wait & see.

Do a Google image search and you'll soon find out who she is ;) Incredible arms on her!
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

derekr

I emailed her a few days ago - still waiting for a response.

Anyone know what her rates are?

autechre

I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got a reply from her :) It looks like a standard email she'd send out to everyone.

Yep, same.

I'm not so sure about her "preferring your hotel" - for those who live in the city in question, it's a bit of a pain not just being able to go to her hotel.

True... geting a hotel room on top of session $$ would be expensive... especially given its Arnolds weekend & Formula1

Had another email from her.  Looks like her hotel is an option after all...

All good! :) I've had a few emails from her. Looking forward to seeing those massive biceps up close!
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

jackjeep2000

does anybody know if she does lift & carry?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anybody know if she does lift & carry?

you might want to check her wb270 page - the link is in the first post.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

busthemus2003

Did anyone have. A good session with her?

derekr

I saw Nika in Melbourne.  She was in great shape (obviously, as she was here for the comp).  She was very kind, not a clock watcher, and happy to have her muscles appreciated.  She was perhaps a little tired with jetlag, and she didn't offer any extras.  Perhaps debatable whether or not she was worth $400/hr.   I suspect she would have had me stay longer, but I had to go after about and hour and a quarter.

If you are expecting something like the Jana Linke-Sippl experience, you'll be disappointed, but it's still amazing to experience a body like Nika's.

busthemus2003

Jen Abshire is interested in coming to Australia...please email her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login