LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Melbourne community

Started by choo_1983, February 06, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derekr

No. I'm going to see her in a couple of weeks. Will post a review then.


derekr

Anyone managed to see Lyra while she's been in town?

I sent her a couple of messages, but haven't had a reply...

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone managed to see Lyra while she's been in town?

I sent her a couple of messages, but haven't had a reply...
I tried as well but no response

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone managed to see Lyra while she's been in town?

I sent her a couple of messages, but haven't had a reply...
I tried as well but no response

She finally replied to me on her last day in town :(

phani

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Eve yet?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing Eve yet?

Saw her today. Full review to come. The short version is - she's amazing.

phani

Im hoping to visit melbourne soon - please share details :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

This is not session related, but Australian viewers can now see Pearl, with Julia Fory, on SBS on demand.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

And now for the review of my session with Eve.

So, the dry details...
Is she hot?  Fucking hell yes.
Is she big?  Ummm... yeah.
Is she strong?  Far out she's strong.

I met Eve at a nice apartment in Southbank a couple of weeks ago.  She answered the door wearing pants that looked like they were painted on.  Her quads are massive, and she had already mentioned to me that fitting into jeans was problematic for her.  She was deep in her offseason when I saw her - massive (85kg-ish), but low definition as you'd expect.  I'm a fan of the really big girls, and I quite like the thick offseason look, so I was perfectly happy.

The session started with Eve getting a bit of a pump with some DB curls, then straight into posing, muscle talk, and domination.  I got a good taste of Eve's immense strength too.  I'm a big guy - over 6' tall and 100kg+ - and I lift, so I could basically withstand the pressure applied by those massive quads, but any smaller guy would get crushed by her.  So if that's your thing, you should definitely see Eve!

The posing continued, with Eve stripping down to lingerie, and forcing me to worship her calves and quads.  Her calves are outstanding.  At a guess, 17".  We moved on to a few variations of smothering... and again, if you're into that, you will love Eve.

Along with being massive, Eve's best asset is that she is very sexy.  She clearly loves being strong and muscular, loves dominating, and she is planning on getting even bigger by the sound of it.  I really hope she gets into 90kg+ territory.  She is probably the most erotic bicep licker/kisser I have met.  With some women, it's kinda cheesy, but Eve's bicep licking is super hot.

On the very mundane point of $, I would say that Eve's fee is appropriate.  She's not underselling herself, and she's not in the stupid $1000/hr bracket.  Though... if she got to the level where she was ripped at 75-80kg, I would put her in the $1000/hr bracket based on how good she is at everything else you want in a session.

What else?  Ask me questions?

derekr

I should also add that she was super easy to deal with in setting up the time, etc.  And she was easy to get along with in the session.  Very accommodating of your specific interests.  A real pro.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And now for the review of my session with Eve.

So, the dry details...
Is sahe hot?  Fucking hell yes.
Is she big?  Ummm... yeah.
Is she strong?  Far out she's strong.

I met Eve at a nice apartment in Southbank a couple of weeks ago.  She answered the door wearing pants that looked like they were painted on.  Her quads are massive, and she had already mentioned to me that fitting into jeans was problematic for her.  She was deep in her offseason when I saw her - massive (85kg-ish), but low definition as you'd expect.  I'm a fan of the really big girls, and I quite like the thick offseason look, so I was perfectly happy.

The session started with Eve getting a bit of a pump with some DB curls, then straight into posing, muscle talk, and domination.  I got a good taste of Eve's immense strength too.  I'm a big guy - over 6' tall and 100kg+ - and I lift, so I could basically withstand the pressure applied by those massive quads, but any smaller guy would get crushed by her.  So if that's your thing, you should definitely see Eve!

The posing continued, with Eve stripping down to lingerie, and forcing me to worship her calves and quads.  Her calves are outstanding.  At a guess, 17".  We moved on to a few variations of smothering... and again, if you're into that, you will love Eve.

Along with being massive, Eve's best asset is that she is very sexy.  She clearly loves being strong and muscular, loves dominating, and she is planning on getting even bigger by the sound of it.  I really hope she gets into 90kg+ territory.  She is probably the most erotic bicep licker/kisser I have met.  With some women, it's kinda cheesy, but Eve's bicep licking is super hot.

On the very mundane point of $, I would say that Eve's fee is appropriate.  She's not underselling herself, and she's not in the stupid $1000/hr bracket.  Though... if she got to the level where she was ripped at 75-80kg, I would put her in the $1000/hr bracket based on how good she is at everything else you want in a session.

What else?  Ask me questions?
thanks for review. What was the charge? Do you think extras may be on offer?

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And now for the review of my session with Eve.

So, the dry details...
Is sahe hot?  Fucking hell yes.
Is she big?  Ummm... yeah.
Is she strong?  Far out she's strong.

I met Eve at a nice apartment in Southbank a couple of weeks ago.  She answered the door wearing pants that looked like they were painted on.  Her quads are massive, and she had already mentioned to me that fitting into jeans was problematic for her.  She was deep in her offseason when I saw her - massive (85kg-ish), but low definition as you'd expect.  I'm a fan of the really big girls, and I quite like the thick offseason look, so I was perfectly happy.

The session started with Eve getting a bit of a pump with some DB curls, then straight into posing, muscle talk, and domination.  I got a good taste of Eve's immense strength too.  I'm a big guy - over 6' tall and 100kg+ - and I lift, so I could basically withstand the pressure applied by those massive quads, but any smaller guy would get crushed by her.  So if that's your thing, you should definitely see Eve!

The posing continued, with Eve stripping down to lingerie, and forcing me to worship her calves and quads.  Her calves are outstanding.  At a guess, 17".  We moved on to a few variations of smothering... and again, if you're into that, you will love Eve.

Along with being massive, Eve's best asset is that she is very sexy.  She clearly loves being strong and muscular, loves dominating, and she is planning on getting even bigger by the sound of it.  I really hope she gets into 90kg+ territory.  She is probably the most erotic bicep licker/kisser I have met.  With some women, it's kinda cheesy, but Eve's bicep licking is super hot.

On the very mundane point of $, I would say that Eve's fee is appropriate.  She's not underselling herself, and she's not in the stupid $1000/hr bracket.  Though... if she got to the level where she was ripped at 75-80kg, I would put her in the $1000/hr bracket based on how good she is at everything else you want in a session.

What else?  Ask me questions?
thanks for review. What was the charge? Do you think extras may be on offer?

It was $400 for the hour

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Camille Green might consider Australia in January after emaling her.  ;)
contact details? I met with Claudia muscle ain milan a few years ago. Encourage her to visit Australia. She is considering but nit sure she would get interest.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Camille Green might consider Australia in January after emaling her.  ;)
contact details? I met with Claudia muscle ain milan a few years ago. Encourage her to visit Australia. She is considering but nit sure she would get interest.

If they turn up in March (Arnolds time) i'm sure they'll get more customers ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

CHIRCH

I spoke to Camille through email
camillegreenenyc@gmail.com 
she has this one as well.
info@camillegreene.ch