⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar]~collected

Started by NinjaStar, August 20, 2010, 08:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently. Been having a bit of block. But here's some more. Not my best work, I'll admit, but good enough.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I noticed a distinct lack of Megan Fox. :(  Still, SPECTACULAR stuff all the same! Keep up the excellent work!
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Yeah, sorry bout the lack of Megan Fox, but I decided to do other morphs. Doing the same thing over and over again gets boring and makes Morphing not fun to do. I'll do some more of her some other time. In the meantime, I meant to post this a few sets back. I stupidly saved it in a rather obscure location on accident, and when I went to post it the first time, I couldn't find it and figured the half-and-hour or so of work went down the crapper. It's not stellar, but I think it turned out rather well all things considered. Sort of like a hot Asian Red Sonya. Enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

billyrae

Hey Ninjastar, you morph whatever you like, it's all brilliant work. I've tried for ages to replicate some of this sort of thing and always failed miserably. So my hat goes off to you, Budeye, Voxa, Gyms, Jordi-gest and the many many other talented digital miracle workers represented in this thread. Keep on turning out your unique styles of morphing ! I particularly enjoyed the Close representations, brilliant !
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reason

Thanks and karma gain NinjaStar. It's nice that you found something different this time. It may have been just hanging round on your hard drive but it really is very good.

NinjaStar

Sorry for being quiet, been a bit busy. This morph was commissioned by a friend of mine who desired to see Snooki from Jersey Shore as " 300 lbs of cold-rolled, blue-twisted steel," as he so delicately put it. I didn't want to do it, but the challenge intrigued me. I personally hate all of those guido retards and want them to die painfully from skin cancer, but he twisted my arm. Enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

No winded preamble. Enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More fantastic work!

I think what I like best about your morphs is that you make them super-beefy and pumped, but still keep them all ripped and veiny. I think it makes them look even bigger (and hotter) than if they were just in off-season shape or something.


Then you might like this. Christi's husband/boyfriend/whatever looks on in perturbed disbelief as she grows much larger and stronger than him much quicker. Erm, ignore the sloppiness at the top there.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Back from the dead.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great work!

I gotta say, I like morphs a lot more when the face is changed, too, for some reason. Like, if someone just morphs Marja Lehtonen or some other "named" FBB that I'm familiar with, it sort of kills the fantasy because I know what she's supposed to look like. But when you do a morph to an otherwise slim celebrity, or to a gorgeous woman I'm not familiar with (like the redhead you've used a few times, "Valentina" something?) it's AWESOME.

Just my two cents - you guys should totally keep doing what you enjoy doing. :)

Well, Online, thanks for the kind words. This one is for you. It took me a lot longer than expected, because just as I was putting the finishing touches on, GIMP froze, and I had to start it over again. As for the redhead I use alot, her name is actually Natalya Rudakova. She was in Transporter 3. Valentina was her character name, and I like that better. I'd like to do more of her, but there aren't many photos I can use available without repeating myself. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I couldn't think of any better way to waste an afternoon than snuggling with a hot, jacked, bronzed muscle goddess.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

No, I haven't died again. I'm still kicking, it's just I haven't had time to morph much. Nevertheless, he we go again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's an odd one. Someone contacted me and wanted a muscular version of Mission Vao from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I was happy to oblige, but I sort of cheated. I used a Tigersan FemPower render for the body. I hope he doesn't mind. Anyhoo, credit to him in any case. I messed up blending the face a little bit. oops.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
EDIT: Gah! i just realized you can still see some hair around the neck, dammit!
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Sort of a dreamscape. Women outmuscling men is a fetish of mine.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This one is a little better than the other one I posted yesterday. Mission Vao a little older, and a lot bigger. Again, this is a bastardization of Tigersan's work. I didn't render it, I just dicked with the colors a bit and slapped a pair of lekku on her. Hope he doesn't mind.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sort of a dreamscape. Women outmuscling men is a fetish of mine.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You and me both. :D

I guess if I had one preference, it would be that either the pictures be bigger, or maybe just have one girl comparing against one guy and showing how much more massive she is. The wide panoramic shot with 8 people in it is cool and all, but I think it'd be even more awesome if you could see the women "up close".

Keep up the excellent work!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Thought I'd come out of exile to bring you these.  I'm not happy with the one on the end, but whatever.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Well, how ya'll doin'? Retirement's nice, but I had some spare time, and cranked these out.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Thank you guys for the encouragement!  ;D I have a third pic to add, but I'm having trouble getting it to load for some odd reason. But, enjoy these in the meantime.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.