⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar]~collected

Started by NinjaStar, August 20, 2010, 08:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missD

The best morph ever   ::) !!! Wonderful work --> K++  ;D

missD

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Online1138

Wow, really spectacular!

As for topping it, I guess you'll just have to keep trying!  ;D
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Thanks all for the kind words and karma. Working on more right now, but in the meantime, here you go.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.


NinjaStar

This came out a little bit more artistic than intended because I was dicking around with the filters, trying to smooth out the face better, and it came out looking like a painting. There is still a subtle difference between the tone of her face and the tone of her body, but it's solution eludes me. Anyway, enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

ni1986

great job on all the morphs. I have to say for me, unfortunatly, I dont enjoy them as much because I follow the IFBB scene pretty regularly and I recongize all of the bodies (MBB's) being used in the pics. 

Good work nontheless

missD

SuperMegan and SuperHalle are dreams for the eyes.  :o These last morphs are so incredible.  8)

K+++++++

NinjaStar

It's all coming back to me now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Thanks for consigning my work to the Phantom Zone, guys. I really appreciate it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice stuff. Couldn't help but notice that Agnetha was missing, though, and I'm curious to see what your mental picture of her is.

A good observation. The truth of it is, I do have a good face in-line with what I imagined her to look like. I simply can't find any pictures that really work. In the meantime, let me cheat using Icelandic model Asdis Ran:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
*Please note that I merely did a headswap (I retouched the calves a bit though) of a morph made by mavsmuscle over at DA. I have no wish to steal credit for any of his work. I'm a huge fan of his work and I wish I was this good.*

This is more or less what I think of when I mentally picture her. It's not perfect, but it'll suffice for now. Trouble is finding pictures that match well with pictures I want to morph. She's a big fan of ridiculous filters for some damn reason and that makes it difficult.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Always love seeing updates of her! She is one of my favorite OC's ever!

That's very flattering, J-Dizzle. Thanks. Maybe more stories will crop up in the future if I can find the time and the will to do so.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else who didn't get a shoutout and here's more Suzy:













You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Excellent Work!  Please post more of this beautiful woman!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
suzy looks amazing! Mind blowing work as always, thanks a lot for sharing
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Kujarer


"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Female Bodybuilding

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive