Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Morpher+ [NinjaStar]~collected

Started by NinjaStar, August 20, 2010, 08:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaStar

Instead of just one more, here's three!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

ni1986

k+ ninjastar.  You really do fantastic work.  If I may make one suggestion?  If I were you, I'd use male bodys from National comp's (right before they turn pro) then morph them and apply the female features- so people wont have a clue where the physique came from (blow their mind effect).  A few times I can recongize the male pro who's body it is--simply because I follow the sport.  But anyway, great work again.  K+

NinjaStar

pwnd, I gotta say, man. I like it! Anyhoo, heres some more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

In the spirit of giving, I've decided to crank out a few more morphs for your viewing pleasure. It was hard enough to get these done, what with all the relatives you see once a year overstaying their welcome.  ::) Anyhoo, enjoy  ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

Saw this pic in my libraries and had to morph it. Always wanted a bigger girlfriend than me, but this guy doesn't seem to thrilled. More fool him, I say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

pah202fs


I'll bet Fred Astaire would have liked her.  K+

NinjaStar

Who wants some Tina Lockwood?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

EDIT: Because I loves youse guys, here's one I spent two hours on! Normally I schlep my way through a morph and pray for the best. It works, sometimes. But I really tried to reform my technique a little, and I think the overall quality is higher than usual.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

SCENARIO: You are dating Marja Lehtonen. She calls you on the phone to set up a date. Excited to see you, she gets dolled up and squeezes into a tiny, sexy red dress. However, due to your poor time sense, and all-in-all jackassery, you are late. Seething with rage at being stood up, Marja goes into her weight room and begins to lift. Her anger fueling her workout, her muscles begin to swell. Her dress rips and frays as her meaty expanse continues to bulge forth with the fury of a woman scorned...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marja channels her fury into the almighty pump. She's bigger than ever, her massively corded sinews stuffed into her rapidly failing dress. The sorely overtaxed fabric groans as her mighty mass fills it and then some. One deep breath, one powerful flex could destroy the garment and bare her goddess-like form to the world...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

To temporarily shift gears here, I've decided to post this here. This morph began nearly one year ago as I started out in the GIMP-biz. As you can tell it is rough around the edges, I recolored it green because I couldn't get the face to match the body as was. If I had more technical know-how/better software it might not be an issue. So there it sat in my folder, gathering pixelated dust until I manned up and decided to post it. I am particularly proud of the way the bikini fits to this day, even if I forgot to sharpen it up. So, here is She-Hulk Sarah Palin, a fledgling attempt at morphing by me.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

billyrae

Hi Ninjastar and thanks for all your works ! Thanks too for the explanation as to why the hulkiness colour, that would be a more formidable morph if you could have matched the colours !
Thanks for sharing !

Karma+++++
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NinjaStar

Two more for you. Enjoy.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

gyms

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K > me!  :)


UK_Fan

Great morph of Debbie L, gmys - maybe you could give her extra chest size to go with the rest of her uber-bulked-up body.

Who's the two legs images of?