Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What are your preferred ways of fictional growth?

Started by gwhh19, December 16, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwhh

^-^

I've merged 2 discussion threads on similar topics.
The one started in 2015 was titled:


#DISCUSSION: How should women grow strong & big in FMG stories?

I've closed the accompanying poll; here are the results:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want to start with the more current discussion, it begins here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Mod E15R91F





In the stories about FMG.  How do you like the woman to get strong and big!

Through science (drugs, good genes, etc) or non-science means (magic, gods, etc)?


gwhh

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

NinjaStar

I'd have to say 'science' because I prefer 'realistic' growth in the sense anything that's too contrived takes me out of the story unless it's done well. Exercise and nutrition and PEDs fall under the umbrella of science, but I would suppose a 'wonderdrug' would be in that same category as hackneyed as it is, and by contrived I mean anything that's too fantastic to takes too much suspension of disbelief or too played out. Magic can work as long as it's thoroughly described and fleshed out. I don't like it when stuff just happens because of X and its never explored.

And the level of strength is the same way. Superhuman strength does absolutely nothing for me, stories where women become exponentially sttong or godlike are boring because there's no conflict, or interest. It's always look 'how strong she is ooh ahh.' I like it when the woman or women get stronger BECAUSE they lift, not by other means. What's the point of having an exercise scene if a woman doesn't get strong because she works her muscles?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

GreatJustice

I quite like anything that allows my women to have fun - for some it's the enjoyment of working out and getting bigger, for others it's sex, some form of play or just some weird thing which they happen to like. That is not to say this is the case with all my stories - some are quite dark.

mjs5115

I don't mind how the end game is reached, but I prefer magic or "wishing".  Muscle growth does it more for me than just superhuman strength.  The only thing I don't really care for is extreme gore or violence, otherwise I like mostly everything else FMG related.

bertmacklinsbrother

It really depends on the mood of the story for me and where I picture things ending.  If the muscle growth is going to end in the realistic realm, then I'll typically go a realistic method of growth, albeit with a few "fantasy" modifications, to make the growth consistent and efficient.

I don't mind magical or wish growth at all or other non-realistic elements.  It really just depends where the story is going to head and what sort of situation the characters are in.  In the end, it can all be captivating if the narrative is presented in a meaningful and attractive way.

phil123

It depends on the story line and idea.

As it is christmas time there would be a great story idea to have some weight sets, protein shake etc. under the christmans tree. So within the last year since christmas someone is getting bigger and gets into contact with a gym. And now for christmas she gets more weight sets or perhaps some roids.

MegaMassiveMuscle

No limit to how big she can get! I prefer the growth, and  having the strength be proportional to how much muscle she has...also not  just jumping to being "strong enough to pick up an aircraft carrier" etc... isn't exciting, she has to conquer and dominate. Something has to will her to grow. Stories where there's an obsessive desire to gain more muscle is super hot.

El_Roy_1999

It really depends on the setting. In a realistic story, I enjoy descriptions of training, drugs and nutrition.
In a science fiction story, I'd prefer nanomachines and cyberware.
In fantasy and myth settings, I'm all for spells and potions. This also goes for "urban fantasy" or Buffy the vampire slayer-style concepts.

However, I really like sacrifice as a topic.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

zarina

I find most plot devices enjoyable.  One mechanism that I feel is particularly interesting is growth through sexual activity - this might be intercourse, stimulation, or ingestion of *body fluids*. 

Ghost909

It really doesn't matter to me but I prefer her turn into a gentle giant who is turned on by her growth.

j2001

Either is good for me, as long as the growth is supernatural. If there is no supernatural rate of growth involved then it's not my cup of tea. If I wanted to read about a girl training in the gym and lifting a reasonable amount of pounds I'd just watch an FBB gym session instead. The more realistic a story is, the more I don't care for it.

pelourinho

Science, drugs, magic spells, alien artifacts...I've read examples of all that I liked. The best part is seeing how the woman herself and other characters respond to the growth. Whatever the cause is, I like it best when the changes take a while to develop. If there is one story element I would like to see more of, it would be where the woman either did not know she was under the influence of the agent, or where she gets it by accident, so she doesn't know what to expect.

derekr

I like most of them, but my favourites are the more realistic ones, describing the use of steroids, and the changes, in detail.  My all-time favourite stories are Muscle Sex on © Saradas, and Lisa's Path on saradas.

powerranger9643

How do y'all prefer the women to grow in your stories? Mine are as follows:

Method: chemical/scientific like pill that makes them grow or serum or even a meteor crashing to earth changing the chemical makeup of something women are in contact with every second of the day.

Time Frame: I love slower growth. A few hours, days, weeks, even months are great. I don't care for instant or immediate all that much. It works well in stories where reality itself is shifting for everyone but one guy who is watching the women get bigger.

Dynamics: I am a HUGE fan of wife/Mom growing much to the shock of the men in the household as well as the daughters growing with her. I just love the dynamics involved in that. Not when they get violent, or abusive, but just the lay of the household changing.

Final Sizes: 7 and a half feet is usually my stopping point, but lately 8 ft or more (especially when written by The First One) have been very good.

So tell me, what do y'all prefer in your growth stories?

sw1ngy

I tend to prefer steroid or drug fueled growth in stories. Also, obsessive growth.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login