⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#DISCUSSION: What are your preferred ways of fictional growth?

Started by gwhh19, December 16, 2015, 01:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupus753

Time: Extremely fast, or instant. Such as going from no muscle mass to thirty-inch biceps within a single day.

Method: A woman works out for the first time in her life, and finds that she grows absurdly fast. By the end of her first gym day, she's the strongest human on Earth by a landslide.

Height: In the ballpark of six and a half to seven feet. Very tall, but not an outright giantess. I'm okay with average height woman, but they're not my preference.

Personality: I dislike violent women and hate misandrist ones. I like women who are kind-hearted, but I occassionally read about women who are insufferably smug about their strength.

Other Features: I love women who, in addition to being superstring, are also super-intelligent and ridiculously skilled at anything they attempt.


Jaguar

Authors, you rock!  Writing fiction is not an easy task for most of us.  I am grateful for all of your efforts.

I think an author should write what he feels driven to write.  Different authors are driven differently, and I like variety.  So that works out okay for me.


So preferences.  I've been a fan of FMG for 35 years, and sci-fi and superheroines for 55 years. 

Tastes change over time.  So let me say what has been in the stories I've enjoyed most over just the past 5 years.

Enduring loves have been Supergirl, Modesty Blaise, Golden Amazon, and old Marknew, as well as actual female muscle growth stories.

For erotica, as well as FMG, I like sci-fi female superiority, superheroines, and futa.  (I do a lot of reading on other sites, public library, amazon ul, etc).

I'm a fan of female strength, speed, intelligence, and skill, as well as muscle growth.  I prefer "slightly impossible" over "total fantasy" (2-20x stronger/faster/smarter versus 20,000 times stronger/faster/smarter, classic Wonder Woman versus truly invulnerable Superman).


Method: I prefer evolution, science, hard work, aliens, muscle drain, catching it from a man.  Brief magic is fine.

Steroids are fine, but I dislike whan an author calls the woman's muscles ugly, grotesque or inhuman.


Time Frame: 1-50 years, because I prefer longer stories.  I like character development, and non-linear plots.  Those are really difficult to write and I don't expect them, but if I can get them I prefer them. 


Dynamics:  Battle of the sexes is my favorite, exaggerating the rate at which girls and women are passing boys and men in western society. 

Or revenge, say in a community or family.

If the hapless men and boys in the story can slowly see the girls and women passing them, that is a bonus.

Final Statistics:
If the story has a significant plot, that plot will probably determine her statistics.  If she is going undercover, if she is walking down public streets or driving cars, that puts limits on her.  Otherwise the author can freely chose.

Size: Anywhere from 5'0 to 6'6" and 95 to 300 pounds. 

Looks: Anywhere from seemingly average to fantastically beautiful.

Strength, speed and intelligence: 1-5 times the male record.

Giantism above 8 feet usually (not always) looses me these days.  That might be because I've read so much of it over the past 35 years.  I can understand other people wanting bigger.

Naturally others will have other preferences.  And in a year or two my preferences will change too.

Authors, surprise us!  Write what you feel driven to write.

Zoroark, I just wanted to add, thanks for putting up this topic.  The replies are interesting.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

elran02

Nice diversity of what people like, keeps it interesting :dance:

Time Frame: For me, somewhat faster than realistic for overall growth is a good pace but it is nice to mix it up with short growth bursts (e.g. Natalie and the Pumpsuit where there's a growth component after a workout).

Method: Open to most everything but tend to gravitate towards realistic sources for longer/multipart stories or more fantastical for shorter one-offs.

Height: I'm personally not a fan of height growth so any realistic height works for me! :sorry:

Personality: I prefer extremely motivated women who treat others with respect over the violent/domineering type personally.

Final Sizes: Femininity should be maintained (not into women becoming more masculine/mistaken for males/etc) and nothing too extreme (e.g. no 30 inch biceps). Honestly a lot depends on how the author describes things  O0

RocketNow

Method: Attribute Theft. I love attribute theft. Why work hard when you can just steal people's hard work. :)

Time Frame: I love slower growth. Better steal all that muscle over time. Best if it culminates in her stealing a massive amount of at once for that final push over realism. Something like draining an entire bodybuilder competition or something.

Dynamics: I love when she gets an goddess complex, or better yet when people actually start to treat her like one.

Final Sizes: I'd say once you go above 20-30ft it gets a little bit boring as it's her size, not her strength that is at ply.
If you like my post, please click applaud. :)

zarina

A small additional :)

Good point brought up about small growth spurts.  These can be really fun, especially once the initial uncertainty period (e.g. "is she really growing?") starts to wear off.  A small but noticeable little growth spurt can make for an exciting and unnerving scene!

On the topic of super strength...

People brought up lifting planes and such that would just break.  The addition to this is lifting things that wouldn't be supported by the ground beneath the lifter! 

Also in addressing "how strong" (just my opinion) I feel like anything much past 2-3x stronger than than a strong male (not even strongest) and it begins to lose it's meaning to most men in the story.  The woman will basically be able to out muscle him either way if she's 4x, 10x, 20x, or 100x stronger without much effort (lift more, win at arm wrestling, etc).  The bigger multiples really only seem to make a difference in terms of "who can lift the biggest car" contests, and the like.  :)

Lupus753

Given that being able to lift planes is impossible as is, I don't know why structural integrity is a deal-breaker for some people.

bambucea09

I love to see female muscle growth caused by different non real stuff like Venom symbiote or Toxic Waste, Demon blood, Hulk serum, etc ;)

darksecret23

Time: Can depend on the method. But generally slightly faster than real life.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong but for an average (already fit) woman, it may take say 4 years to become a bodybuilder. So in a story I don't mind if she goes from average to muscle monster in maybe 1 year. If it's supposed to be some kinda of super serum or wonder steroid, growth in a month or two is good as well.

Method: Steroids steroids steroids! I love the idea of a woman so obsessed with muscle that she becomes obsessed with steroids! Or, that a woman dabbles in roids and it effects her mind, confidence, agressiveness and she becomes addicted to the growth and strength. Or, alternately serums or other more chemical based changes. Examples are "juiced" by amnoartist where first natalie and then regan both are addicted to the growth pills. Also "lia hua" by rhinehartd on de viant art where the serum rewires her brain to crave constant growth!

Final size: size of the biggest male bodybuilders or a little bigger. Love when they end up masculine, deep voice, stubble, veins, huge pecs (no breasts), clits that can be measured in inches and so on
Dynamics: obsession with muscle, addiction to steroids, not caring and/or embracing the side effects etc

fbbsmmh

I'm not big on muscle growth actually. I prefer stories where the women are already hyper muscular to begin with. However where there is a muscle growth phenomenon, I prefer it to be through a scientific experiment where you see almost instant growth. If she uses her super human strength to destroy the lab afterwards, ten extra points.

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This has nothing to do with this topic, but I always laugh when Superman or Supergirl or Superwhoever picks up a plane or a frozen lake or an apartment complex by the wingtip or edge or right in the middle for that matter, and a piece just doesn't break off in their hands or crumble all around them, but lifts up as if the entire structure can be supported by a portion of it less than a yard or less on a side.

What amused me about wonderwoman the TV series was always how this women could bend steel, punch through walls and stop a moving tank with little effort, but really struggled in fights against average sized men. With that level of strength, even the strongest man on earth would have been crushed like a paper cup in microseconds. I get they were limited by the technology of the time and the use of real actors, but they could certainly have done scenes where men tried to punch her only to break their hands or where she efortlessly threw them hundreds of yards away.

weaponzero

I'm probably in the minority here but I'm actually not a fan of muscle growth at all.  I prefer realistic sizes (preferably petite in height) with realistic levels of muscle mass (preferably achieved through just hard work) but the girl is somehow immensely physically strong, possibly to the point of superhuman.  When the growth gets too big I literally lose the ability to envision it in my head without it looking like a cartoon .

M7

Method: Steroids preferably.

Time frame: The more realistic, the better. Although if it's written well enough, it can be faster.

Dynamics: I like role reversal and domination. She's very confident and enjoys showing that she's the alpha.

Final sizes: I prefer more realistic heights and weight. I'd say 5'2" to 6'2" and between 250 and 350 pounds.

Frenchguy

My kink is alway involving Chemicals or steroids, and they became more confident, dominating or mad with power :p

whodat

I like a gradual growth, with the help of a few choice chemicals. Makes it seem more realistic. But I really want the steriods to not only increase her size and strength but also her sex drive. Nothing is sexier than a hulking muscle girl with raging hormones taking the first man she sees for the ride of his life!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zarina

I don't think it's been mentioned yet specifically, but one growth method I always really enjoy is sex-fueled growth.  The most explicit version of this that springs to mind is growth fueled by the woman ingesting *ahem* "male sexual fluids".  My personal preference is when this is specific to her partner (boyfriend, husband, etc) so it's specifically his fluids that trigger her gains.  Of course, this gets super fun if her appetite for both sex and size grow along with her, so he is struggling to keep up with her sex drive, with intense demands at all hours. 

If this is something he's initiated so much the better.  It could be he got her some pills designed to up her sex drive without bothering to look at the side effects - he's just interested in getting more sex.  Or he got some pills designed to enhance his own muscle and sexual stamina, not realizing it leeches out into his sexual fluids. 

The scenario also lends itself well to a muscle drain theme if that's your thing!  (I enjoy it up to a point...maybe if he shrinks down to about 5' and 100 lbs.  Basically getting a little smaller than his wife/girlfriend was in the beginning).