LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

Started by johnnylm, July 02, 2015, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnylm

Thanks everybody. Hoping to get another installment out soon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trinitus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks everybody. Hoping to get another installment out soon.
Just take your time with it. Better to wait a week extra to read a great chapter then getting it a week early and it being just "okey". I also noticed that the formatting was very "wall of text" in the beginning, just wanted to point it out for the next part, which I am looking very much forward to.

johnnylm

Here's the next installment.  Enjoy!

                                                       Chapter 2
   I was a little pissed at myself for not acting more enthusiastic.about her gains. It was all fine really. My wife was getting stronger, so what?  I had been an athlete my entire life and I appreciated fitness. And really, what was I worried about?
   I travelled to Memphis and Nashville that week, and for the first time in quite a while, I hit a hotel gym. Tammy's inspiration I suppose. I mostly do body weight exercises now, but just for the hell of it, I laid down on the bench. Without even warming up, I put up 225 for a bunch of reps and felt pretty good about myself.
   On my way home from the airport, I noticed that I actually had butterflies about seeing Tammy, but my weekend with her was totally normal. I chided myself for being irrational about the whole situation. She was actually so excited about her new 'project' that sex and everything else we did that weekend was a blast.       Two more weeks passed more or less normally. I was headed home from Chicago when I got wind of another 'surprise'. I asked her if she was going to pick me up at the airport and she asked if I wouldn't mind Ubering back.
   "Why," I asked?
   "You'll see."
   When I got home, the lights were low and music was on. "Honey?" 
   "I hope you're hungry."
   I walked into the kitchen. The table was set and there were candles all over the place. She was wearing a low cut dress that highlighted some of the gains she was making- she had noticeable delts now, her arms were cut and firm, and there was even a bit of cleavage between her pecs. "You look beautiful," I said.
   "Aww, thanks. Sit."
   She set down the biggest steak I had ever seen in front of me. "Holy shit."
   She smiled. "It's called a Cowboy Steak. 32 ounces. I'll eat whatever you can't finish."
   She ate hers and half of mine, and after a bit of chit chat about our work weeks she told me all about her progress. She was getting a lot stronger. She had done weight training for Volleyball but had never been able to make gains like this.
   "Why do you think?" 
   She took a moment. "My trainer is really good and I think I'm training smarter. He has me really focusing on my form. And I think I'm just eating a lot more. I'm not worried about my weight like I used to be."
   "How much do you weigh now?"
   She smiled. "Do you really want to know?"
   "Why wouldn't I?"
   "175 pounds."
   My jaw dropped. "You've gained 25 pounds??"
   "30. I am 6' 4." And I was probably a little underweight before too."
   "When did you start?"
   "Six weeks ago. You want to see something?" I nodded and she slipped off her shoes. "Ever seen a woman in a dress do push-ups?" She got down on the floor and pumped out fifteen perfect push-ups and jumped back to her feet with a giggle. "I do fifty a day now. I couldn't even do one when I started."
   I could see veins in her chest and everything was pumped. She had moved her body a step beyond weekend warrior now; she was the kind of woman you would notice for her body in any normal gym. She even had traps. Despite my rising anxiety regarding her rapid growth, my cock was drilling a hole in my pants; those pumped muscles were incredibly sexy in that dress, and my wife looked more beautiful than ever, her face practically glowing with vitality.
   We fucked then and there. Traveling all the time sucked but the loneliness made the sex even better. I had a two week trip coming up and I was determined to make the most of my weekend.
   When I woke up the next morning, she was already dressed for the gym. "Back day," she said. "Time to conquer pull-ups." She kissed me; I tried to pull her back into bed but she pulled away.  "Maybe you need a workout," she said.  "See you soon."
    I got up ate breakfast by myself, read the paper, got dressed and it was about then that I started to get antsy. I had been gone so much lately and I was hoping the weekend would give us a chance to reconnect, maybe have an outing together. So I started texting her. No response.
   She didn't get back until 2pm and I was a little pissed.
   "What's your problem?" She said.
   "What do you mean, what's my problem? How come you didn't text me back? You've been gone for four and a half hours. I don't get to see you all week -"
   "-Whose fault is that?"
   "It's not like I want to be traveling."
   "Then quit."
   "Oh, are you doing so well on your graphic design business?  Obviously not if you have that much time for the gym."
   She got so pissed that she pushed me, and I actually moved.
   "Fuck you. This is my project okay?"
   She tore off her tank top. She was wearing a sports bra underneath. "Look at this." She threw her arms up in a double biceps. "Look how small." She had a nice biceps ball and a triceps that bulged down.
   "Honey. Those are nice arms."
   "Don't you patronize me."
   "Hold on."
   "Where you going?"
   I returned with a tape measure and had her flex as hard as she could.  "14 and a half inches honey.  That's a big arm. I don't know what you're talking about."
   "You think so? Doesn't look big to me. "
   "You've got long arms; they always look smaller."
   "That's no excuse. Let me see your arms." 
   I flexed for her. "That's an arm."
   I laughed. "You want arms like mine?"
   She looked at me.
   "Do you?" I said.
   "Maybe a little bigger. Not that your arms aren't great."
   My stomach dropped. "Honey, is that why you're doing this, to be stronger than me?"
   "I'm not competing with you love.  I just want to be the best me I can be."
   "Well I'm glad to hear it but exactly how big does the best me need to be?"
   "No, it's just I mean, I've got a bigger frame. I need more. Bigger muscles would fit me better."
   "I think you look beautiful right now." 
   "Aww. You haven't even seen me pose yet. " she winked. "You have no idea."
   I smiled.  "Well what are we waiting for then? How about doing it naked?"
   She smiled.  She pushed me into a chair, yanked off her tank tops and her booty shorts and posed for me right there. Nothing girly at all; Tammy was doing power poses.  Her legs still looked skinny but there was a bulge near the knee, a slight curve of the hamstring and the calves were visible from the front. She was bigger than she looked, very lean still but the muscle definition was impressive, every cut and bump separated. It was her vacuum almost knocked me out - her lats had gotten very wide, her abs were ripped beyond belief and over that tiny little waist she was starting to look like a bodybuilder.
   She must have seen it in my face. She broke out into a big grin. "What do you think?"
   "Pretty hot."
   "I see that." She gave my growing cock a squeeze and sat on my lap, gyrating a bit for my pleasure. "If only I had a pair of breasts on this body of mine." She put her hands on her pecs and squeezed. "Right?"
   I smiled. "I think you look hot just the way you are."
   "Oh come on. I know you like breasts. That girlfriend of yours, what was her name?"
   "Tracy."
   "She had a pair. So what do you say?" She straddled me and started rubbing my chest. "Looks like I've got a head start in the clothing department."
   She had her lips on my cock before I even had my shirt over my head.
   She fucked me right there, gyrating and contorting herself on my cock, dominating me in every moment of the act. We had never had sex like that, ever. Even if she started on top, in the end, she always wanted me hammering her. It was hot and exciting and a even little bit scary. What was Tammy becoming?
   Tammy took me to the airport Monday morning. She was dressed for the gym.  "How long are you gone for?"
   "Three weeks. I'm going to try to get back a few days early."
   "I don't know how much longer I can handle this."
   "Me neither. I'm going to start looking for other work when I get back. "
   "I guess it gives more time to concentrate on my project."
   Even the way she was talking about herself was starting to freak me out. Everybody I know works out, but I had never anybody talk about it the ways she did.
   "How big do you think I'm going to be when you get back?" 
   I laughed. "I'm not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but I'm only going away for a few weeks."
   "So? Look what I did over the last few weeks."
   "I know it's been pretty easy for you so far but that's always the way it is in the beginning. Then you kind of get to an equilibrium and the gains come very slowly."
   "What makes you think I'm there already?"
   "You've gained 25 in six weeks. Do you think you're going to gain twenty five more in the next six?"
   "I was aiming for three actually."
   I laughed. "You're insane, you know that?"
   She put her hand on my face, her expression full of empathy. "I guess we'll see when you get back. Your wife is growing, honey." She squeezed my leg with those big hands of hers. "You better get used to the idea."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jcboyd

 :bravo:

Here's to hoping her voice is cracking and deeper when he gets back!!!

QBikk

Hi guys,

I recently came across some stories from johnnylovemuscle, aka Johnnylm.
I contacted him to motivate him to post them here. He told me it was ok if I did it myself.
So please find new archive stories from him.

If you like the content, do not give karma to me, but to him!

Stories:
In my Castle

Juice Craze

Roommates

The Good Wife

Life is Good (Unfinished)


Enjoy

QBikk

In my Castle
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 1


I was the king of my castle and my wife, she just lived in it. And served me. She was beautiful, with nice breasts, nice legs and a great ass. She played soccer in high school and it showed. She was a good cook, she kept clean house, and I made all the decisions. I made a good living in the silicon valley, which is to say, I made a shitload of dough. I bought her nice clothes and expensive jewelry. I took her out to 4 star meals. It was a way of life that worked for both of us. Or so I thought.

One day, after my wife cooked a particularly labor intensive meal, she asked me to do the dishes. "You're not serious."

"Do I look like I'm joking."

"Don't I do enough for you?"

"I could ask you the same question. I want you to start doing the dishes when I cook. It's only fair."

"Fair is what I say is fair. And I don't like doing dishes."

She looked at me long and hard. "I'll arm wrestle you for it."

I laughed in her face. "I haven't walked in a weight room since high school, but I'm still stronger than you'll ever be." I made a muscle.

"Am I supposed to be impressed by that? That is not a muscle I'd show off if I were you."

"Let's go." I placed my left arm on the table in the ready position. "You're left handed right?" It wasn't even close. "And when you're done, I want you to blow me." She burst into tears and ran upstairs. She reappeared with a suitcase. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Honey. Why try to change things? We have a good marriage don't we? We both get what we want." She laughed.

"What's your address?" She brushed past me and walked out the door.

"Honey, think about what you're doing."
She got in the car and drove away.

Life in my castle got pretty darned depressing. The dishes piled up in the sink. The dirty laundry piled up next to our bed. It had been awhile since I had lived by myself and I had forgotten how to do it. After a while, I figured it out. I had to, who knew how long she'd be gone. I tried emailing her every night, told her how much I loved her, missed her couldn't live without her, all the things that a woman loves to hear. She never responded. A couple of months passed.

It was late, almost midnight, when the phone rang. I picked up. "It's Susan." My wife.

"Oh honey, thank you. I was worried about you."

"I'm ready."

"You're coming home? That's so great. Nothing could make me happier."

"Things are going to be different."

"Absolutely. I agree."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"I can't wait."

QBikk

In my Castle
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 2


I was so excited that Susan was coming home that night that it surprised me. I had had a lot of time to think over many nights I spent alone and I had come to the conclusion that I been bit of an asshole to her. I was the ridiculously successful breadwinner and as hot as she was she was lucky to have me - but I didn't have to lord it over her the way I did. Some insecurity was playing itself out and I had resolved myself to change it.

I was riding across the office on my razor when Jack, a buddy from work, flagged me down.

"Dude. You are one lucky mother fucker." I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Your wife. She's ridiculous."

"You've met her before haven't you."

"I have? She's been working out at my gym. What a fucking body. That gym is a dangerous place when she's there."
"Thanks dude." I didn't want to let on that I hadn't seen her in a few months. Well you can imagine, that if I was excited before, I couldn't even work now. My wife had a fantastic figure already, but I loved those fit, tight women with abs and a bit of muscle in the legs, and I loved that my wife was trying to improve herself for me. I parked the razor and headed home. I bought her flowers, cleaned up the house, took a shower. I was ready, like a kid before his first date.

She honked when she pulled into the driveway and I waited nervously at the door for her. She got out of the car like she was putting on a show. She was wearing a skirt and high heels and the her calves popped as her heels hit the pavement. The next thing I noticed was her tits pushing against her blouse, her nipples pushing out rockets. She always had great tits, it's one of the reasons I married her, but they looked otherworldly now. She waved and went to open the trunk. I ran out.

"Let me help you."

"It's not heavy." She grabbed the suitcase and I followed her inside. Her ass looked round and juicy and as it swayed back and forth up the path. If she was a dream before, she looked a like a goddess now. I gave her the flowers and she gave me a little kiss.

"Thank you honey."
"You look amazing."

"Thank you. "

"I've got something else for you too." I pulled a jewelry box out of my pocket and handed it to her. She opened it - it was a diamond bracelet that cost me around $50,000.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful. Thank you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aren't you going to try it on?"

"I will. I think it's a little small."

I grabbed her by the waist but she pushed me away.

"You remember how I said things were going to be different?"

"I've been thinking about that too. I know I was kind of a jerk before but I'm ready to change."

"Well I'm happy to hear that, but I might have a slightly different point of view about how things should change. I want a rematch."

"What are you talking about?"
"I want to arm wrestle you again."

"Oh. Okay. You sure you want to revisit that?" She smiled.

"I am. Wait for me in the kitchen, I just want to change."

She entered wearing a tight tank top with no bra, and I was practically hypnotized by her tits. It wasn't until she sat down that I noticed her arms. My wife suddenly had pipes - her forearms were vascular and defined and her bicep was big enough that her upper arms had a curve to them.

"I can see you've been working out."

She smiled. "You could say that. You're right handed, right?" She put up her right arm.

"I know your arms look bigger than mine, but you know that guys' muscles are stronger right? It looks like you'v worked hard and I just don't want you to get your hopes up."

"Let's see." We started. Her bicep jumped two inches and her forearm bulged, and suddenly I realized how overmatched I was. I was pushing as hard as I could and her arm didn't even move. And I mean didn't move - there was no shake at all, she was exerting incredible force without any apparent effort. She winked at me. "I think I'm stronger, don't you?" She pushed me down, slowly but inexorably until my hand hit the table. "That's how things are going to be different." She made a muscle with her right arm, and it was so awesome I got lightheaded. "Pretty impressive huh? I think you should measure it." There was a finality in her tone and I did as I was told.

"15 inches. Holy shit."

"Yep."

"Aren't you worried about being out of balance?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your arms are so big..."

"Ah honey. You think I just worked arms? Doesn't my chest look different to you at all? Let me just get a drink of water. Carry my bag up to the bedroom and I'll show you."

I walked over the bag and my shoulder almost came of its socket trying to pick it up. I figured maybe I was coming down with something. I grabbed the bag with two hands and began to stumble up the stairs. I was about half way up the stairs when Susan came up behind me. "Honey, let me take it. I don't want you to hurt yourself." She took it with her right hand and bounded up the rest of the stairs two at a time.

When I caught up with her in the bedroom, she already taken off her tank. What I saw stunned me. Her shoulders were broad and round, like small bowling balls; her lats began gracefully above her hips and fanned out into a hard, vascular cape. Her traps sat around her neck like a teepee. And her chest....her gracious tits rode high now, on top of mounds of pectoral muscle. "I've got a 48 inch chest honey and a 30" waist. I'd say I'm pretty well balanced, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah," I gulped, trying to be agreeable .

"Do you want to see my legs?" She slipped her heels and her skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear. Her calves poked out in the middle...her quads were thick and separated and vascular, her hams curved nicely from her beautiful ass, and her pussy, shaved as it was, looked like a hard, swollen, hungry beast. She began posing for me. "What do you think? I'd say I'm a fucking goddess wouldn't you?"

"I wouldn't argue with that."

Does it turn you on?"

"It does."
"Prove it." She smiled, rubbing her tits and licking her thick red lips.

"Later." She walked towards me; I moved away, but she grabbed me, pushed me against the wall and tore my jeans off me. My cock sat there, sadly uninspired.

"I thought you liked muscular women. I found those pictures on your computer and you said they turned you on."

"That was fantasy. This..."

"What? Do I scare you? See, that's the problem isn't it? If you were a real man, you''d be all over this. I don't know what you thought the problem was; I didn't mind being dominated at all. I am submissive all the way to my core. The only thing that began to bother me was being dominated by a little wimpy guy like you. How big are your arms, have you ever measured them?" I shook my head. "Well let's take care of that now." I held up my arm and she put the tape around. "Are you flexed? That's 12 and a half inches. And what about that little cock of yours?"

"You can't measure now, it's not hard." She closed the gap between us and my eyes bugged out. "You got taller. I thought it was the heels."

"I did. I'm 6 feet tall now. The doctor thought that the somehow, I don't know he said something about growth plates, but the HGH did it. And he thought I might get even a little bit taller. Now get hard so I can measure you," she whispered in my ear. It was like she was talking directly to my cock - I was hard in an instant.

"Honey, I hate to see this because I know how you men are about your little dicks, I mean even when they're big they're little, especially when you compare to thes-" She threw up an awesome double biceps. "-Or these-" She rubbed her huge beautiful breasts. "-but that does not cut it. 3 inches? You think that's going to do it for a woman like me? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be critical, but something is going to have to be done around here. The problem is that every relationship needs a man, and right now...I'm the man. I'd much rather you be the man, but I don't know, do you have it in you?"

"I know you're much stronger than me but I mean I'm still a dominant personality. I can still dominate you if you want."

"If you want. See that's the problem, if you order me around you should be able to back it up. But you can't. Because I'm bigger and stronger and hotter than you, and I will not take orders from ..." She looked me up and down. "...a little boy." So until something changes, just to give you an idea of the way it's going to be around here, you'll do as I say. So for example, eat my pussy until I come."

"But you know I don't like that."

"Well I do, so you better start learning." She grabbed my head and shoved it into her twat, and I did what I had to do to make her come. And you know what? I enjoyed it. She was hot and wet and I sucked her huge clit like a lollipop. The biggest surprise was that I loved that she was forcing me to do it; it made my dick hard being with a woman that horny. She came so hard she made me do it again. By this time I was aching to put my dick inside of her but she stopped me. "We're not doing that. If anybody's sticking anything inside of anyone, it's going to be me doing the sticking. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"If my strap-on is bigger than your cock..." She pulled a six inch plastic cock out of her suitcase. "...than I'm gong to do be doing the fucking. Is that you want?"

"No."

"Really? Some of the guys a the gym seemed to enjoy it. So as I see it, you have three choices. Either you become my bitch, which might not be the right choice for you...or you leave me for a little while and go out into the world and become a man; or you divorce me and find a woman more speed."

"I don't want to do that, are you kidding me? I love you and although you were beautiful before, you are now truly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Really? Your dick didn't seem to think so."

"You have to admit that the changes you've made were a little unexpected to say the least. But looking at you know...I'm very turned on."

"Thanks honey. So two choices then."

Can't we do a little of both? I mean, you really are hot, and maybe I could get used to being the weaker one for a little while while I make myself the man of your dreams. I just, we've been apart for so long and I really have missed you. "

"Honestly? I think it's a mistake. just think I"m going to lose respect for you. You need to go. But before you do, I think I need to give you a target to aim for; if you're going to come back bigger and stronger than me you need to know how strong I really am. Let's arm wrestle again okay?"

"Do we have to?"
"I think we do." She laid down on the bed and put her right arm up. "That's your strong arm right?" I nodded meekly. "On three." She said. "Three." She didn't make a move at all. I pressed as hard as I could and I couldn't move her. "Use both hands." I did, and I put my entire upper body into it for good measure, and I still couldn't move her. She smiled. "I'm glad we're on a soft surface."

"Why?" It was then that she made her move and I almost flew off the bed. I stood up and looked her; I was terrified.

"That's the roughest it'll get okay?" She smiled. "I just didn't want you to be under the impression that I was just a little stronger. Come on, let's do some push-ups. You go first." I pumped out about 7 full push-ups. She shook her head. "Wow, you really do have a long way to go." She got down. "Get on top of me. " She started pumping out push-ups like they were the easiest thing in the world. She would even push up into the air and clap. Her back was thick and vascular, her triceps stood out like the undergirding of a bridge, and her lats spread like wings. My cock lay hard between her beautiful round, firm ass cheeks. She hit twenty without slowing down. She didn't stop until she had pumped out 46. When she got up, her pecs were so pumped that her nipples were pointing towards the ceiling. She flexed her chest, and nodded at my cock.

"You can jerk off if you want. But don't waste it okay? Any cum goes right down my throat do you understand. I nodded. She got down on her knees and I blew. She was as a thick as a stone wall. The cleavage was absolutely unreal. When she was done, she stood up and gave it a tug. "Don't worry, i'll grow. Let's go the scale." She got on first - 190 pounds. "What do you weigh?"

"Less."

"Get on, let's see." I weighed 155. "Wow, I know you're not as tall as me but still. You've got a lot of work to do. Let's go downstairs and I'll do one more trick you just for fun. I need higher ceilings."

"What?"

"You'll see. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt." She kneeled in front of me and put her arms on the ground. "Step on my forearms. Don't worry, you're not going to hurt me." When I was on, she stood up and balanced me there in mid-air.

"Holy shit."

"Oh honey, I haven't even started yet." She lifted her arms slowly towards the ceiling, in perfect control, with 155 pounds seeming barely to affect her, until her forearms were above her head. My cock was about to blow a gasket. "How's the view from up here."

"You are a fucking goddess."

She laughed. "I know." She slowly lowered me arms until they reached the ground. I stepped off, and she held her fists straight out from her body and flexed. "I know." I was already jerking off again. "So I think you get the idea now."

"How did you do it? I mean, it's only been a couple of months and it doesn't look like you've been using a lot of junk either."

"I haven't. That's what amazing. My tits are still beautiful, my voice hasn't changed. The only change I've noticed is that my twat has gotten a little bigger and my sex drive has gone through the roof. Frankly those are changes I can live with. And apparently, you can too." She laughed. " My doctor says that I am genetically gifted. Even though I'm supplementing my testosterone just slightly, my body is very efficient in utilizing it. You make more testosterone than I do but..." she nodded at my sad physique. "The nice thing for you is that you take as much anabolics as you want. You can be as big as you want as quickly as you'd like. I have to be more careful. So. m going to go hit the gym. Time for you to pack a bag." She gave me a peck on the cheek. "I know you can be the man I need you to be or I wouldn't have given you this opportunity. Don't forget to pay the bills. " She smiled.

"I want the same thing you want. When I come back, there is going to be no question who's the king." She kissed me on the cheek, got dressed and said goodbye. I watched those incredible legs pump all the way to the car, and waved as she drove off. I took a long look at the home that I bought and that I wouldn''t be seeing for awhile. Things were about to change for the better.

QBikk

In my Castle
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 3


I had my work cut out for me, I knew that. There was no way I was going to be able to go the gym a few times a week and be home any time in the next five years, that I knew. I needed a place with ready access to drugs first off, and I found a small bodybuilding gym about a half hour away that did the trick. Then I took a sabbatical from work; I thought a month would do it. I started slowly with the anabolics; I knew the stuff made people nuts and I figured I'd ease myself in. Once I was up to regular dosages, I started doing three a days, broken down by muscle groups. I hired a bodybuilder to be my trainer and a nutritionist who specialized in bodybuilders; I was not going to spare any expense getting as big as I could as fast as I could. I was eating 7-8 meals a day; in another words, whenever I wasn't working out I was eating.

I also spoke to a doctor about the problem of my little penis. No quick fixes there: he thought surgery was a bad idea for a number of reasons. The good news- he told me that with any luck it would grow at least 2 or 3 inches with the combination of testosterone and HGH alone. I explained to him that I was looking for significantly more than 6 inches. He laughed. "You and everybody else that walks through this door." I left his office with a list of exercises and a traction device that I was supposed to wear a minimum of 6 hours a day. The work on my cock never took a break - even when I was eating, I was working.

After a month, I had put on 40 pounds of muscle and my cock was 7 inches long. I was feeling pretty good about myself too - the women were definitely taking notice. Technically, I had reached the point where Susan would take me back; but I wasn't back just to be a little stronger than her. I wanted to be her God. After another of month of this, I weighed 235 pounds and I had a nine inch cock. My biceps measured 19.5", and I was big enough to intimidate most football players with my size. I was so hot that one particular trip to the beach ended with five women asking for my number. One hottie actually asked me to take her to my car, but somehow I resisted. Not sure if it was the muscles or the bulge in my shorts, but it doesn't really matter does it?

I went back to work and needless to say, caused a lot of razor accidents when I walked around the office. I ran into my buddy Jack one day. "Holy shit Roger."

"I know. Got to do what you got to do right. I'm just wondering, have you seen my wife around at the gym?"
"I haven't actually. She stopped going about 2 months ago."

I smiled. This was going to be some homecoming.

I emailed her and told her I was ready. She said she couldn't wait; that she missed me terribly and couldn't wait to see what kind of man I had become. I showed up with flowers after work that night. I knocked on the door, but no one answered so I just let myself in. The living room had been transformed into a gym. Some enormous bodybuilding dude was benching a shitload of weight on the far end of the room. I can't say I was surprised; my wife told me her sex drive was through the roof so she needed to take care of it somehow right? I waited for him to finish his set and then asked if she was around.

"Roger?" She was home! I looked around to try to figure out where she was when I realized that that huge dude coming towards me was....Susan. "Roger!"

"Jesus." She was absolutely gigantic - everything, I can't even break it down, she was overwhelmingly...gigantic. She gave me a huge hug that almost broke my ribs and then held me at arms length so that she could take a look. She was at least 6' 2" and the muscles made her look taller than that. "Look at you! Look at those muscles. "

"You're...you're..."

"I know, I know. Make a double biceps for me." I did. "Holy shit, Roger, seriously, you are totally hot! What are those suckers, 20"? I bet the chicks were all over you."

"They were."

"Let me see the rest of you." She practically foamed at the mouth as she reached her huge hand down my pants. "Roger. Oh my god!"

She tore my pants off and took a step back. "Oh my." She ffondled my cock with both hands. "Oh my God Roger, how big is it?"

I shrugged. "I haven't measured it lately, but it's at least 9."

"You don't seem so excited to see me."

"I was coming home to be king remember."

"Aw honey, I know you were. And you've built an incredibly sexy body."

"You were so beautiful before."

"I'm not now?" She ripped her shirt off. "This body doesn't turn you on? Look at these tits."

They had gotten huge, but so had everything else. My cock didn't care though - I was instantly hard.

"See?" She grabbed it and stroked it. "With a thing like this, you will always be king." She got down on her knees and took it in her mouth, caressed it lovingly with her tongue. Finally, she lifted me into the air, all 235 pounds of me, and lowered me inch by inch down her throat, her basketball-sized biceps bulging and mountainous. After I blew she lifted me slowly out of her throat and held me in the air like a newborn baby. "Oh my god honey. Your cock is unreal. I knew you could do it."

"Why'd you do it?" She put me down.

"Let's not talk now. I've been waiting for you to come back almost since you left, I really just want us to enjoy each other right now. I really think you're going to love the new me once you adjust to it."

"I'm sure I am, but we still need to talk."

She was disappointed. "You want to know why? I'll tell you. I never lied to you you know. I really did want you to be able to dominate me; but I guess....I guess what I underestimated was how much I enjoyed dominating you. I knew you were going to come back bigger; so I was just wanted to make sure that no matter how big you were, I was still going to be bigger than you. I'm sorry if that was a shock for you. But I still want you to dominate me too sometime okay. You have one muscle I'll never have and it is totally worth worshipping. I can barely get my hand around it. Seriously, that is by far the biggest, thickest cock I have ever seen" She took off her shorts and started stroking herself. Her legs were outrageously gigantic and bulging, the skin stretched almost to the breaking point, and her pussy was engorged and dripping with juice. "I need you to stick that thing in me. What can I do to get you hard again? Does this do it?" She hit a double biceps and I swear to god, my heart stopped beating. Her upper arms were easily as big as my head, and wide too, the biceps so big that they cast shadows on the triceps.

"Holy jesus." I was in shock. "No? 25", that doesn't do it for you? How about a little bench pressing?" I followed her to the bench. I'm not too good at math, but there were six plates on each side, and she moved those weights up and down like it was a warm-up set. Her chest was so big that looking at her from the bottom of the bench, her neck and head were totally obscured. I was out of control hard now; I laid down on top of while she benching, and I fucked her so hard she screamed. She didn't stop benching until she came, and by then she must have done 100 reps. She picked me off the bench, cradled my ass with one hand and thrust me in her from below so fast I started to get lightheaded; when I came she lifted me up towards the ceiling and gave my dick a loving, tender kiss. "Now that is a real man." She set me down and started posing for me. "Now tell me this body doesn't get you going." She stepped forward with one toe, and hit another double biceps. It was an awesome sight, and my dick stood at attention immediately.

"You weren't going to give up were you?"

"Why should I? Why don't you worship me a little, your highness?" I didn't need to be asked twice. I rubbed oil into every muscle from the neck down - those tree trunk biceps, the steel plate pecs, the F cup tits, the titanic abs. Her back was so wide that two normal men standing shoulder to shoulder would have taken up less space. "Know how much I weigh? 350 pounds. And I'm at 7% body fat. I have to be the biggest woman who ever walked the earth." She did a most muscular pose and I fell to my knees in awe. I sucked her pussy until she came three times and she still hadn't had enough. "Please. I'm begging you your highness." And with that she bent over and grabbed her ankles. "Let me go to heaven." I felt her pussy, still hot and wet. and I shoved my cock so deep inside her that she screamed.

"Oh my God, oh my god, oh my god! Oh honey." I smiled. She was the biggest muscle bitch in the world and guess what? I owned her.

The End

QBikk

Juice Craze
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 1


"I think I'm going to try bodybuilding."

"Okay."

"That's all you have to say? This could change a lot you know."

I looked at her. "Okay. It's not like you're asking me."

"Well if you felt strongly about it one way or the other..."

"You know what, if it makes you happy..." It felt so canned I didn't even have the courage to finish the thought. She went back to her ipad, irked. I cleared my plates, gave her a peck on the cheek and left for work.

It's not that I was terribly unhappy, or hated my wife or anything like that. Katie was a good woman, attractive enough. It wasn't her fault. I was just bored. After five years of marriage, our life had fallen into the most banal of routines. We had sex regularly, that was part of the routine too, but it had gotten to the point where it was just another bodily function to attend to. I knew she needed some when she lit the candle in our bedroom; she knew I needed some when I told her I did. By five years into a marriage, most people have kids and get so busy that they don't have time to think about how routine their lives have become; we weren't so lucky. It seems Katie couldn't get pregnant; apparently there was nothing functionally wrong with either of us, but somehow it never worked.

She was right though. Maybe I underestimated what she meant by 'bodybuilding'. Maybe I thought she was going to start cross-fit or do a little circuit training at the gym or lord knows what most women consider to be bodybuilding. After all, a girl with a little bump on her arm suddenly has 'pipes' right? But I found out pretty quickly – and in the most pleasurable of ways, in fact it was so pleasurable that it pushed the reason it was happening right out of my brain- that Katie meant business.

I was in a deep sleep, exhausted as usual by the terminal boredom that is my life, when I felt a cool wetness on my cock; I thought I peed myself. I sat up and there was Katie, sucking my cock.

"I'm sorry honey, it's these steroids, they're making me insane."

I laughed. "You're apologizing for sucking my cock?"

"I'm apologizing for waking you. Do you mind if I just..."

She was stroking me. She mounted and me and fucked me like a wild animal; it was the hottest sex we'd had since our honeymoon; no, hotter. I was so riled up I had to take something to go to sleep.

The next morning, Katie bounced around the kitchen making breakfast; no more fruit and cottage cheese for her, she was eating omelettes. "Would you mind measuring me?"

"What? 'cause you got such big muscles now?"

She laughed. "I need a starting point so that I can measure my progress. And after that, if you wouldn't mind fucking the shit out of me again." She winked.

This sex drive was an impressive thing. Honestly, I had never seen anything like it, it looked like there was a crazy person on my cock, the way she was licking and winking and biting her lips, and I had never felt her that wet. The moaning was out of control. After we came, she bounced off of me like she was just warming up. "Thanks hon. This is nice, huh? Rest up!" She threw on her skirt and ran out the door. Nice. This was more than nice; I hadn't felt this alive in years. As I put my dishes away, I counted a dozen egg shells in the sink. Katie was definitely not fucking around.

Needless to say our marriage was in a slightly better place. I found myself humming at work, I was so fucking happy, literally fucking happy. "Sweets, could you measure me? It's been two weeks. Every two weeks, you'll help me remember okay?" She had just finished her daily omelette. It was a routine, but a routine I could definitely live with.

"Do you really think there's going to be much difference?"

"Honey, I'm on steroids."

" Yeah but...I mean you look good but..."

"Really?" She stripped down to her underwear. She looked good. My wife didn't have the most exciting body in the world; narrow shoulders, small tits, a nice ass and nice legs but nothing you would have been late to dinner for. I saw some tone maybe, maybe a little pad on the shoulder, and her abs looked very defined but she didn't look buff. "Measure me."

Everything had grown, but there was nothing that noticeable until she threw up her arms. She actually had little biceps, and even little lats coming flaring out bit beyond her hips.
"Wow. You're right. There is something there to measure. Nice work."

She smiled. "You can touch them if you want." I rubbed my hands over them- nice hard bumps.

"Almost 14 inches. You're going to be as strong as me soon."

"Oh honey, you're kidding right? I'll tell you what, we'll arm wrestle and the loser has to suck off the winner."

"Sounds good to me either way."

She sat down and put her arm up on the breakfast table. I grabbed her hand and squeezed, thinking I should show her just a little dominance. She just smiled. "Ready?"

I know what you're thinking so I'll just tell you right now. She didn't win but she came damned close. If those muscles looked impressive flexed, they were much more impressive in action. I was never into muscles but just feeling her power that morning made my dick hard. She sucked me off and I was so turned on I sucked her off anyway; hell, I've always been a good sport.

When we were done, she turned to me and whispered in my ear, "You know, that's the last time you're going to beat me. I hope you're okay with that."

"Honey, I'm okay with everything that's going on right now."

QBikk

Juice Craze
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 2 - Kate the Great


It was time to measure again. Believe me, it wasn't hard to remember at all. It was pretty obvious that Katie was getting bigger by the day and I was as curious as she was. The last time she was on top of me I noticed the jagged ridge between her pecs and ran my hand through it. She loved it when I noticed and I swear there was something to notice almost daily.

She stripped out of her pajamas. She had real pipes now and even her shoulders looked wider. Her quads popped out a little above the knee, her ass was meaty and her calves danced when she walked. She was absolutely ripped too; muscle was chiseled against muscle with nothing in between.

I know I told you but maybe you don't believe me. I was never into this 'chicks with muscles' stuff; it just never looked right to me, and some of the women got so masculine looking. Even looking at my wife, I couldn't help but admire her work, but it's not like I would have gotten a hard-on just seeing her walk down the street. It was everything that came with those muscles – the sex drive, the energy, the confidence, the sheer power of this woman- I might as well have been married to a goddess. I guess I was. Looking at Kate right now...she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

I stepped towards her with the measuring tape. I could feel the heat radiating off of her.

"40 inches!"

"And that's not even including my tits."

I took a good look at them. "Did your tits get bigger?"

"You don't want me flat-chested do you? Let's just say I've got a good mixologist."

"What do you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're just standing there staring at me, you haven't said a word-" and with that she gave a little flex "-about all of this."

I laughed. "I'm getting up and close and personal with 'all of this' five times a day, aren't I? At least."
"Compliments don't cost extra do they."

I smiled. "Isn't my perma-hard-on a compliment? Honey, I've been struck speechless. You are awesome."

She glowed. "Check these out." She threw her arms up. Holy shit. Obviously I had noticed her arms growing but she hadn't struck a pose since the last time we measured and...Holy shit. I had never seen biceps so sculpted before in my life. They rose up above her arms like twin Swiss Alps, sharp and jagged and meaty and veined. Her triceps were curved and full, and her lats...she was suddenly so wide.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're supposed to be measuring me remember? You can admire me later."

"15 ½ inches."

"They look bigger don't they?"

"I don't know what 15 ½ inches is supposed to look like but they look fucking huge."

She laughed and gave my cock a squeeze. "This is pretty huge too, isn't it?"

"That's what I've heard." I reached for her swollen pussy meat but she pushed me away.

"Don't you have a job to do? My legs are feeling very left out."

I got on my knees to measure them. She flexed them and it nearly knocked the wind out of me- they were huge and cut, with steely ridges that looked like rebar popping out from her quads. Her glutes were visible from the front – enough said. "30 inches." I dropped the tape measure and rubbed her wet, swollen crotch.

She quickly lifted me to my feet. "Slow down fido. We have to arm wrestle first remember? Last time left a bad taste in my mouth." She winked.

"You just love a good routine don't you?"

"I haven't seen you complaining much lately."

"Obviously I don't have a chance."

"That may be but I need to know exactly what kind of a chance you don't have." She paused, looking me with real sincerity. " You can handle it right?"

"Honey, if I was worried about my masculinity I would have left last week." She laughed. I sat down at the table and put my arm out. She sat across from me and grabbed my hand, and squeezed. I thought she was going to break bones; I tried to play it off but she was smiling ear to ear.

"I don't forget anything. Just don't look at my forearms and you'll do fine."

"Ha ha ha." They were thick and bulging just like the rest of her.

"Are you ready? You're going need to concentrate."

"Go." I tried to get a jump on her and I even managed to move her arm about 10 degrees. I was pushing as hard as I could but I might have well been pushing a one ton boulder; her arm didn't move.

I'm not a little guy; I'm 5' 11' and about 180, I was a running back in high school. I still work out. Maybe I wasn't in the best shape of my life, but let me tell you, my wife would have overpowered me in my prime. Slowly, my arm gave way. Katie was enjoying every minute of it. I was turning red in the face, I was sweating, and she was pushing my arm down as if it wasn't even there. She slammed it into the table for emphasis.

"You okay?

I smiled. "Like you care."

"I did want to beat you. No hard feelings huh? I think shake on it."

"That's okay."

"Put your hand out." What choice did I have? She squeezed my hand – no tension in the face, no visible sign of effort- and I'm telling you the lights almost went out. "Not bad, huh? You've got to come see me in the gym one of these days. Look at these forearms."

I swear to God my cock grew an extra inch just watching those suckers swell. "So how does it feel now."

"I feel fucking great."

"I mean...being able to...you know, dominate me like this."

"Are you kidding? It's just not just you honey, it's you and 98% of humanity. Just walking down street, I can't tell you how it feels. I swear to god, my pussy is wet 24/7. But right now, all I can think about right now is sucking that huge dominant cock of yours."

"Just because you beat me in arm wrestling? Obviously we need to do this more often."

She shoved the kitchen table out of the way and grabbed me. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see." She picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. She threw me against the wall, grabbed my ass with both hands, threw a leg up and deftly shoved my cock inside of her.

"This is new". She was so wet it was like plunging into a pool.

"I guess I needed to fuck you first."

I grabbed onto her tits and pecs and tried as best I could to hold my giz on my first airborne fucking adventure. Her biceps and pecs and traps were all bulging as she shoved me in and out. Every time she pushed me in she let out this primal yell. I was being fucked by a wild beast. I couldn't hold out for more than a minute but I didn't tell her; what did it matter anyway, I was still rock hard. When she came, her pussy juices flooded my cock like jacuzzi jets. She dropped me and tried to catch her breath. "Honey, you were unbelievable."

I laughed. "Me?? I'll be your sexual projectile any time."

"You've never been that deep."

"Maybe I'm growing too."

She licked her lips and threw me on the bed. "I'd like that. Are you ready for me to swallow your cock?"

I was. In fact, I'm barely ever soft any more. Maybe a few hours during the day at work, but even then – I can't stop thinking about my wife.

QBikk

Juice Craze
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 3 - I Pledge Allegiance


Katie seemed to get bigger by the day and her sex drive kept up right alongside. It got to the point where everything else we did was just a break from full metal sex. She was also becoming a bit of a hormonal landmine and I really had to watch how I spoke to her. As awesome as she looked, whatever her 'mixologist' was giving her had the unfortunate side effect of giving her PMS and roid rage at the same time.

We had just had our weekend morning post-breakfast pre-work-out fuck – our third of the day- and I thought the moment after her triple orgasm was probably a safe time to ask. "I never asked you why you wanted to get big."

"What, is their something wrong with it? You like it don't you?"

"I love it, I would never have I guessed I would but-"

"But what? What's not to love, what guy wouldn't dream of getting taken care of the way I take care of you. If you don't like it, I've got ten guys waiting in line okay? Look at me!"

She held her huge firm breasts in her veiny hands, her arms bulging every which way with muscle.

"Turn around honey." I massaged her thick, meaty lats and felt her relax. "You are so hot, honey, I worship you, you know that, but you have to admit there too many women out there who want to get big, and I was just wondering why, that's all."

"I don't want to talk about that now. But one of these days I'll tell you all about it okay?"

"Just answer me one more thing, my goddess."

"How can I say no to that?"

"Did you know how big you wanted to be when you started?"

She smiled. "I told you it was going to change things didn't I? You seemed to take it all kind of lightly."

"I guess if I had any idea..." He took in her big pecs and beautiful, thick-nippled breasts, and those shredded abs.

"That's why I decided to ease you into it."

"What are you talking about? You can't just build a body like this overnight anyway."

"Well when I let you beat me at arm wrestling..."

"Oh come on."

"No you beat me. But if I had asked you to arm wrestle a week later, and believe me I thought about it, but I thought, maybe better to give you a warning that's it coming. Even when I was just starting the juice, I never let you on top. I bet you didn't even notice, did you? "

"Honestly, I was enjoying it so much I didn't think about it. I figured you were just horny. So that's why you did it? You wanted to be able to dominate me?"

She pounded her fist on the table. "I told you I don't want to talk about it now. Don't ask me again!"

I should have been scared but this was all just hot for me. "I am sorry my Goddess. It won't happen again." I grabbed her ass and pushed my chest up against her breasts.

"Now you've gotten me all horny again. Come to mama baby boy." She lifted me up and dipped my cock into her mouth. "How's that?" She dipped me a little deeper. "Or do you like that better? Or..." She jammed my nine inch cock all the way down her throat, and then gave a vacuum on my head on the way out.

I got lightheaded. "You can keep doing that."

"And then I want you to take me from behind okay?" She gave me the mother of all blow jobs and I came so hard I slumped over on her back, spent. She laid me down gently on the bed. "I'm sorry I've been so moody."

"It's all the shit you're taking."

"But look at the results." She got on her hands and knees and wagged her massive, muscular ass in the air. I was already hard again. I was slamming her like a wrecking ball, so hard my pelvis was getting sore, but I called tell from her unusual lack of sound effects that something was wrong. "Honey, can you go a little harder?"

"Not really."

"You're not getting as deep as you used to get."

"Maybe it's because your ass has gotten so huge."

"How about backing up a little bit? Against the wall. Perfect, don't move." She started slamming her ass into me so hard I thought she was going to crush me. "That's better, yes, don't move, oh oh...." When she came, she pushed back against my cock so hard that I thought it was going to come out her throat. I rubbed my quads as she collapsed onto the bed. God, she was massive. Even relaxed, the 'v' of her dense lats was absolutely stunning and her hamstrings bulged nearly as much as her massive ass.

"You know we haven't measured you in a while."

"I don't think we really need to anymore. But I was thinking we should do something fun to replace that. I know you really got off on it. I have an idea." She went into my closet and grabbed one of my work shirts. "This one's ready for the giveaway pile isn't it?" She squeezed herself into it. "Sleeves are a little short, but they would have been before wouldn't they?" She winked.

It's something I usually don't like to talk about but my wife is three inches taller than I am. At the moment though, she was looking even taller. "Are you growing?"

"Oh come on honey."

"You look taller. I swear."
"What looks taller a 10 foot flagpole or a 10 foot....brick wall?" She was trying to button the shirt now- it was definitely a stretch but somehow she was able to get all the way up to the last button. The shirt looked like spandex on her – it was so taught it was practically see-through, and it looked like her nipples were going to drill right through the pockets. "I'm taking bets." She was pulling at the last button, trying to get it over the tops of her massive pecs and around her neck. "What's your neck size?"

"17 and a half."

"Wow, so what does that make me?" The collar shredded as she buttoned it. "19 inches?"

I gasped. "Maybe more."

Do you know there only about five guys at the gym who are bigger than me? And it's a bodybuilding gym." She laughed. She raised her arms up, the buttons popping off as she moved, until she was in a relaxed double biceps pose. Slowly, she closed her hands and bent her arms, her biceps rising and her triceps descending until the shirt gave way. She tossed away away the scraps and came at me. My cock was standing at attention. I fell to my knees.

"That a boy. I love my little boy with his huge cock."

QBikk

Juice Craze
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 4


"Goddess, I think you have reached your potential."

She lit up. "You think so?"

Honestly, it was pure self-preservation. It was beyond time for her to stop juicing and of course I couldn't tell her to stop - but I needed to drop a hint. She shopped at men's big and tall stores now- honestly, she's so jacked that words don't do her justice.

She took her parka off. She was wearing a men's xx-extra large wife beater, and there were so many muscles competing for my full attention that the walls started to move. My cock strained against my pants like a bull that just got stuck by a picadero- she was beyond attractive at this point, and I'm not being complimentary. She was terrifying. I can't explain how 'terrifying' and 'raging hard-on' coalesced in my neurons - what ever happened to 'fight or flight' - but there I was. Her lats and traps were so huge and thick, the meat of them in such thick shadow, that when she set her shoulders it looked like she was appearing out of a cave. Her chest thrust vertically up around her neck, still glistening from her work-out, straining the material of her wife beater...husband beater...as if it were made out of spandex. Her arms, holy shit, they were bursting with bumps and ridges and veins, her biceps mountainous even un-flexed. Her shoulders burst from her body like medieval armor. Her quads were so huge and developed that each strand burst out in a different direction like the bars of a huge steel bird cage. I should stop now.

"I think we should break out the measuring tape again, what do you think honey?"

"What? Uh sure Goddess. " I did my best to recover my balance and limped off to the kitchen junk drawer.

When I got back, she was naked. Shit, her abs were so thick I probably could have measured them too.

"Want to take your shorts off first honey?"

I had gotten very good at knowing when questions weren't questions. It's hard to take your shorts off when you're shaking like a leaf, but I've had a lot of practice. My cock burst towards her as if it was being pulled by an electromagnet. She licked her lips. "I love knowing exactly how much you love me. Ready?"
She jacked her arms up into a double biceps so massive that she looked like she had three heads. The blood rushed so fast to my already hyper-elongated cock that I struggled to stay vertical.

"Goddess."

"You like that?"

"Do I like it?" I stammered.

I reached up to stretch the tape over her biceps.

"How big?" she said excitedly.

"23 inches."

"Holy shit, are you kidding me? I knew I was big but oh my god am I big." She flexed her arms over and over, the veins rising like cobras. "I've got to be the biggest bodybuilder in my gym!"

"Should I measure your legs Goddess?"

"Not important, hey they're bigger than your waist that's all I need to know." She giggled, planted her feet and flexed, her leg muscles pushing her meat front and center like a medallion. She eyed my cock. "But that thing, that I want to measure."

I had definitely grown. Fucking a hormonal monster is bodybuilding too I guess.

"13 inches! Maybe I should be worshipping you." She kneeled before me and started licking my cock.

Everybody thinks about sex all the time, right? Even when you're not thinking about it, you're thinking about it. But having it all the time...Desire disappears and all that remains is the need for gratification. It's like walking around with a viagra IV in your arm, it's something that needs to be taken care of - now. Like I said, the muscle thing never really made much of an impact on me before; after all, you just don't see jacked chicks walking around.

Things have changed for me now. Now, when I'm at work or just taking a stroll it's the only thing I look for in women - the delts, the bump in the arm, the calves the quads - and if there's a bodybuilding gym in the vicinity that my wife doesn't belong to I'll go out of my way to walk by. I'm not looking for women as big as my wife, I'll tell you that. 6 months ago, I thought she had the hottest body on the planet. Now? Like I said, she's scary. Not masculine or anything, her face somehow still looks normal and she's got a rack like you wouldn't believe, and let me tell you those things, they're suspended in mid-air like Zeppelins; but she is huge and ripped and powerful and dominant, and the attraction happens at different level of the brain entirely. Her smell, the dried sweat, the pheromones or whatever it is, the body heat - if I'm within a foot of her I'm rock hard, whether she's posing or paying bills. And then there's her sex drive. I've never experienced a woman who wanted it all the time; for me, there is no bigger turn-on than that.

I wake up in the middle night with a pain in my groin and find my wife squeezing my cock, her huge beefy forearms, flexing and un-flexing, just forcing the blood in. She wants to suck me off so badly that she has to lick her lips just to keep from drooling. Then she mounts me, she's licking her lips, winking at me, squeezing her own tits...her lats flare like wings when she arches her back, her hands behind her head, biceps bulging, abs taut, moaning and grunting like I don't know what. I don't even think wild animals fuck like this. When she orgasms, the waters rush as her cunt squeezes hard around my cock, a sensation like nothing I've ever experienced before...I climb between her enormous thighs and suck her thick, juicy pussy meat until she screams. You know what? My wife is just fucking hot. Who cares how big she gets if she can fuck like that?

I came so hard my eyes almost rolled back in my head. She had swallowed my cum and was lapping at my balls for good measure. She smiled. "You like that?" Looking down at her like that, I'm telling you she was a wide as card table. Maybe an 8-top.

"You are unbelievable Goddess."

She stood up and took a few steps back to admire my half-engorged cock. "So are you. Jesus, I am so wet right now." She was so huge that her voice reverberated in her body like a pipe organ. My cock rose like a divining rod and I nestled it under her glistening, bulging pussy meat, grabbing onto her enormous rock-hard glutes and giving my best shot at a squeeze, my face engulfed by breasts and pectorals. She put her huge arms around me .

"You know what? I think I've grown. You've never fit under me like that. Bend your knees. Just a little. Now back up will you, your cock is too fucking long. " She inserted my cock without even having to lift her leg. She had grown. She was squeezing my cock with her pussy and moaning. She stuck her tongue in my ear and whispered "You are truly gifted."

She cradled my ass in her hands and started pumping me up and down. I was sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits as I ascended and descended as smoothly as an elevator. "Feel my biceps." I put my hands on them and squeezed as she pistoned me up and down; her flex easily defeated my grip. "Just look at me. Lean back and look at me!"

Her glistening traps and pecs and shoulders looked like they were about to burst through her skin. She was about to come. She jammed me hard inside, her fingers digging into my ass so hard it felt like they were inside my tailbone. Her body shuddered and I shot my load as if on command. She put me down and immediately started touching herself. She grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her meat. "I need another one." Her legs were so big and thick and ripped that my entire head was surrounded by her. Maybe you think I'm a freak to be living like this, but let me ask you? Have you ever had a fuck like that?

We were eating dinner, naked of course, why waste time getting dressed, and dinner for her was usually an entire animal of one kind or another; tonight it was a 20 pound turkey. She was a little more secure about her freakiness by now and having well-satisfied her, I thought it was an opportune time to get an answer to the question that had been on my mind since the domination began.

"Honey. Can I please ask you a question? Don't get mad."

"How can I be mad at you when you take care of me like that."
"What made you want to be big?"

She smiled. "Why do you think?"

"I don't know. Did something bad happen to you?"

"Like some frat boy taking advantage of me and I couldn't defend myself or something?" 



"Well I mean-" 



"Why does everybody think that?"

"Don't get mad. So what was it then."

"Nothing really. I'm a feminist." I looked at her. "You know, when I was in high school, I was sure that women were about to take over the world. It just seemed obvious to me. We were smarter, more collaborative, more sensitive, we didn't feel the need to dominate in everything we did the way you do. But then nothing changed, not at all, women are still deferring to men, even the CEO's. So I began to rethink my theory. It took me longer than it should have to realize that the only thing males had over us was physical strength, and that as long as they were physically stronger than we were, they would continue to dominate us; and that in fact the male need to dominate was exactly the quality that foiled my theory. In other words, in order to take over the world, women need to be more like me. And you know what's funny - men are going to happily buy in. There's nothing men want more than horny women and constant sexual stimulation, and they'll happily trade power to get that. Juice is the way."

Honestly, I thought she had lost her mind. "Great theory, but I don't understand how your muscles, as enormous and beautiful as they are of course Goddess, are going to change anything. You're just one person. It's not like you're out there starting a revolution or anything. You're just going to work, going to the gym and fucking the living shit out of me."

She smiled. "A revolution like this starts at home. It is won one household at a time. It may take a while but I think it's the only way. And by the way, you should come by my office one day and check out the other co-eds." She winked. "I'm a role model. Now who's in charge?"

"You are."

"Darned straight. And you love every minute of it, don't you? Now get under the table and take care of me. All this talk of world domination is making me horny."

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 1


"What's for dinner?"

I was cooking that night. There was no formal arrangement really, sometimes she would cook and sometimes it was me, and when we did we would just cook enough for two.

I hadn't heard her walk in. I looked at her. This scene had been repeated hundreds of times in the 3 years that we roomed together, but tonight something was different. I'm not sure whether it was the way she was standing, the clothes she was wearing...or just the way she was looking at me. "Thai curry."

"Mmmm. I love your Thai curry." She came up behind me and peered into the pan. "Mmmm."

When Vanessa moved in she was a skinny thing. Tall, had to be six feet tall, almost my height, and cute enough I guess but not my type; if she was I never would have rented her the room. She was a really nice girl, we became good friends almost right away, and unfortunately she developed a crush on me. One night, I woke up to her leaning over me in bed; I it didn't go the way she wanted it to; I kind of just looked at her wondering what the fuck she was doing there, and the next morning she was so embarrassed. "I'm going to move out," she said. "Why? Don't worry, I don't remember anything." Well, our relationship was never quite the same after that, but we still shared meals together.

Something else changed too. She started going to the gym.

Vanessa weighed 250 pounds. I'm just guessing, I never saw her on scale or anything, but I weighed 200 and she was enormous. And she was ripped. She would have been a perfect anatomical model for a human biology class except for the fact that any sane student would have been too terrified to even look at her. And there she was, standing just over my shoulder, purring at my Thai curry, so vascular I could feel the heat coming off her body. "Can I taste it?" She stuck her finger in and licked it. "Oh my god". She tasted it again. This time a drop landed on her forearm. "Oh darn." She showed it to me. "Would you mind just licking that off for me?"

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 2


She flexed her forearm into an angry mound. It was easily as thick as my thigh, and she had obviously just had her nails done too, fire engine red. I looked at her to try to figure out what was going on. She smiled. "Oh come on, have some fun." She said. "We're just roommates." I licked it off.

"Ooh I like that," she said. "You don't like my muscles?" She was wearing the same de facto gym outfit she had worn since she started working out - bermuda shorts and an extra large Phillies jersey she had stolen from an ex-boyfriend. The shorts were baggy when she started, but now they fit her more like speedos, pushed up around her crotch by thick, defined quads. The jersey was so tight on her massive chest that you could actually see the strain on the cotton fibers, and her arms were so enormous that she had cut small slits in the sleeves to give them a little extra room.

I like muscular women, and I'll be honest, there was a point in her development, when Vanessa was somewhere around the size of an Angie Salvagno and had just gotten breast implants, when I really considered coming on to her. Actually, I had a hard time stopping myself from coming on to her, she was absolutely unbelievably hot, but somehow I managed. And then, as she just kept getting bigger and bigger ...it got easier. I'm not sure I can tell you the exact moment where I was actually just scared of her, but it happened.

"No, I do. I just, you know we live together. I'm your landlord."

"I know, isn't that sort of perfect. You like me, and you know I like you. And I know you like muscles." She raised her arms into a double biceps so massive I got light-headed. Those biceps weren't bumps, they were mountains.

"How did you know that?"

"You remember that time you let me borrow your computer? I just happened to notice your browsing history." She smiled. "That's around the time I started going to the gym remember? I did this for you. And by the way, you don't hide it very well either." She put her hand on my crotch and smiled. "I have to admit I'm a little hurt you never came on to me."

"I wanted to, I just..."

"I'm sorry you didn't. You know, strong girls can do some special things."

"I'm sure they can. Like what?"

She smiled. "Force men to have sex with them."

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 3


My hard-on died immediately. "Is that what's happening now."

"You know," Vanessa said, "You're such a nice guy. I know you want this..." She took a step closer to me and now we were so close that her breasts touched me when she took a deep breath. "...but I also know that if I left it up to you it would never happen. I got this big on purpose you know. " She grabbed me by the back of the neck and jammed her tongue in my mouth and kissed me until I gave in and kissed her back. "I got sick of waiting for you to figure out whatever moral issues you had about fucking me. And I have to admit- I'm enjoying the power." She jammed her tongue in my mouth again and we kissed some more. She pulled away and put my hand on her swollen pecs. "Do you like me like this?"

"I do."

"You know I'm not wearing any underwear. I am so swollen right now you have no idea."