Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

Started by johnnylm, July 02, 2015, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Very nice follow up, I would've preferred more of Tina, as we now know her name is, but I definitely am not against the original muscle beast girl showing up, looking bigger and better than ever and rocking his world again. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

johnnylm

Thanks Jeremy, don't worry, I have not forgotten about Tina.  She'll be baaaack. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great chapter
How´s Tina going ?

johnnylm

Next installment. 

   Mia was pounding me to a pulp every night. I'd be the first thing she did when we got home from work, we'd take a break for food and then she'd have at me again like she hadn't seen my cock in weeks.  The only break I had was when she had her two a days, which she did twice a week.  She'd get home around 9 and she'd be so toasted that all she wanted to do was crash out on the couch.  The only problem was that she was so fucking hot after her workouts that my cock was drilling a hole in my pants.  You want to hear what she looks like right? She wears this enormous tank top that's pulled so tight against her huge fucking tits and muscles that it fits her like a tube top.   She has beautiful patch of sweat right down her cleavage and her nipples are so erect that there are wear marks on the tank. Her traps are big and angry and sweaty and all I want to do is squeeze them; and her lats are bursting out the sides like two steel doors.  The last thing she wants to do on those nights is fuck me, but after I take her shirt off and start rubbing a little massage oil into her tits and her massive striated pecs and her jacked veiny abs her mood changes, her breathing starts to get a little deeper and I can feel her heart pounding.  By the time I yank those shorts over her jacked quads and start licking that sweaty, bulging twat meat, she's so hot that the next thing I know I'm up against a wall and that muscle beast is fucking me into the dry wall, grunting and flexed, her tits slapping me across the head like sandbags. 
   She's eating like a beast now too, multiple 50 ounce steaks, two potatoes and a protein shake for dessert.  She's trying to put on another 20 pounds before the next show...I don't even know how big that would make her, but lets' just say we're going to need the landlord to reinforce those floors soon.  Whenever I asked her why she wanted to get bigger, she was biggest in show already, her response was always, "You sure seemed to like Tina."  Tina was her plan all along. She wanted to get bigger but was worried I wouldn't like it.  When she heard from Tina just how into her I was, she figured she had license to get as big as she wanted. The only wrinkle in her plan was....Tina. Mia was fucking me all the time, I was so reliably rock hard that I might as well have been her personal dildo; but every time we finished, she looked hurt.
   "Sorry if I'm not big enough for you."
   "What are you talking about?"
   "Tina told me how you were with her.."
   "You're a beast.  Do you see how turned I am? I can't keep my hands off of you."
   " Whatever. Don't lie to me.  You were way more into her. Aren't I big enough?  Aren't I fucking big enough?" And then she'd plant her feet and throw up a monster double biceps, and she'd hold it until the veins looked like they were going to pop through her skin. I would fall to my knees and immediately start licking her muscle twat, her legs so huge around my head that it felt like someone turned off the lights, my cock harder than an i-beam, and of course she would slam the shit out of me again, but in the back of both of our minds was still only one thing....Tina.
   When I closed my eyes at night, there was Tina, benching 1000 pounds, her chest rising above her ripped abs like a mountain. There was her bulging, dripping wet twat between those two red hot tree trunks, pushing into my salivating mouth, there were double wide biceps rising like volcanos above her head...When Mia was gone, she was all I thought about. 
   Finally I couldn't take it any more.  I had been googling her at work trying to figure out where she worked and came up with absolutely nothing. Here she was, the biggest, most jacked woman in the world, and she was invisible on the net,  but at that point nothing was going to stop me.  I didn't even know her last name but I I knew the hospital and I figured a woman like that was hard to miss. I took a personal day, drove to the hospital, and headed down to the basement .  The place was absolutely enormous but I  followed the signs to radiology and hoped for a little bit of luck.  My cock was so hard I was limping.  I saw an Asian woman in a lab coat and stopped her.
   "I'm looking for Tina? Radiologist?"
   "Are you a patient?"
   "My doctor sent me down here to pick up a report."
   "You know you're not the first guy that's asked. Good try though."
   "I'm a good friend of hers."
   "I bet." She shook her head.  "Try the door at the end of the hall."
   I thanked her and walked away as nonchalantly as I could manage.  I was so turned on I was shaking, and my heart was pounding out of my chest.  I knocked gently on the door. The door opened and there she was, so huge in her oversized white lab coat that it fit her like a leotard, her quadriceps  bulging out below her knee length tweed skirt.  She pushed me inside and closed the door behind us.  She looked angry. 
   "What are you doing here?  I work here okay? The last thing I need is some muscle pervert showing up and asking after me."
   "Sounds like I wasn't the first."
   She grabbed me by the shirt and lifted me slowly in the air until my feet were dangling.  I could hear my shirt starting to give.  "Do I look like I'm laughing?"
   I should have been scared but all I could do was fondle her massive, bulging biceps.  Each arm was a two hand job. 
   "Does Mia know you're here?"  I shook my head.  She put me down.
   "Does that change anything?"
   "I'm very loyal to my friends, okay?" Her eyes dropped to the throbbing bulge in my jeans.  "How can you be hard right now?"
   "How can I not? I can't stop thinking about you."
   "Shit. This really isn't fair."" She struggles out of the lab coat to reveal a cashmere sweater stretched out over her continental shelf of a chest. I immediately have my hands all over her chest.  She jams her hand down my pants and starts rubbing my cock.  "Goddamn it.  You're putting me in a very bad position." She pulls the sweater over her head, tosses it off,  and closes the gap between us, her chest pushing against mine, her traps looming. She is impossibly muscular; put a beard on her and place in her a dark alley and you'd be running for your life. Her six pack is so defined it looks like upside down ice cube trays.  "You're not going to say anything?"
I look at her.
"This body doesn't deserve a comment or two? She puts her arms behind her head, vacuums her abs and bears down hard.  Her arms and lats are absolutely fucking cartoonishly massive.
"Yeah."  She was even bigger than I remembered.
She laughs.  "Have you ever seen arms this big?" She pumps them hard, her biceps pushing out against her skin in multiple directions.  "Measure them with my skirt."  She slips it off and hands it to me.  "Go on." She straightens her arm and I hold it over her bicep.  Then she slowly expands that fucker until it bursts the elastic.  My cock almost splits my pants.
   "How big is your skirt."   
   "28 inches.  Would you mind taking your pants off already?"  She tears them off me, picks me up by my hips and hoists me into her mouth.   "What a cock. I've been dreaming about that cock. Mia should never have let me anywhere near that cock."  She puts me down.  "Take care of me, honey. I am dripping, fucking wet right now.  Go on.  No teasing today, I am overripe as it is." She grabs me by the back of the neck and slams me into her bulging meat and I swear to God she is so thick and swollen she's face fucking me.  I chew that thing and suck it, tear into her like a seafood platter for two until she is stomping her feet on the ground in ecstasy.  When she comes, she lifts me onto my feet and gets down on all fours.  "Hard as you fucking can."
   "You don't need a break?" I grab that muscle ass and pound it.  She's grabbing and squeezing my cock with those pussy muscles so hard that I feel like she's going to just suck me inside her.  I don't last long.  I blow my load so hard that it squirts out of her like a whipped cream bottle. I fall to the ground exhausted.  She stands up and looks down at me and shakes her head. 
   "Honey I know you're excited but you and that cock of yours got to learn some self-control. What do I have to do?" 
   
        "Anything."
   She shakes her head.  "Fine, how about this?"  She turns her back to me, flexes her jacked ass and slowly throws up her arms into the biggest back double biceps I've ever seen. She turns around and gets ready to jump me when she notices that it's still just kind of laying there. "Are you kidding? You're off your game today."  She  scoops me off the ground with one hand and then flexes her massive forearm right in my face.  "Look how big. Hey, Is my forearm as thick as your leg?"
   It is.  I swear to god it is. 
   She grabs my cock and slowly applies more pressure until it starts blowing up like a balloon.  The head gets red and angry and suddenly I'm so hard that I think it's going to explode.  "There we go!"  She lets go and except for the dent in the middle it looks bigger and harder than it has ever been.  She lays me on the ground and starts full squatting my cock.  She's touching herself while she slams me into the cold tile and my mind wanders to the crime scene that I'm sure the police will eventually find - my ruptured torso in a puddle of blood, with only my cock still standing in the rubble.  She comes so hard it's like a waterfall; my stomach is a pool of girl giz.  She stands up and shakes out her legs.  "Much better."  She starts to put her own clothes.  " You need to leave. Go on."    I give her the eyes and look at my poor stone hard cock. "Oh come on already."  She picks me up,  jams it down her throat and starts to lick my balls.  Then she pistons me in an out, my hands caressing her massive biceps until I blow like a firehose into her mouth.  She sucks down every drop, licks her lips and then places me back on the floor.  "Now get out of here."
"Can I get dressed first?"
"Hurry the fuck up. I'm not kidding." She was already working the lab coat over her arms. 
"I thought you liked me."
"You should never have come here okay? You put me in a very bad position."
"Sorry."
"If you ever come back, I'm going to hurt you.  Do you understand?"
I nodded.  She closed the door behind me and I tried to remember the way out of this labyrinth. I was headed down a hallway when I heard a familiar voice.  "Did you get your scan?"  It was the Asian woman, peeking her head out of one of the rooms.  "Can I ask you something? Come here."  I walk in and she closes the door behind me.  "Is she really all that?"
"Uh.  Well. Yeah."
"I've got muscles too you know."  She takes off her lab coat.  She's wearing a short sleeve shirt, and she flexes a pair of arms that must be sixteen inches.  Her chest is big enough that she's got muscle cleavage between her well-defined pecs.
"What the hell is going on down here?"
"You going to show me what you have?" She winks as she rubs the bulge in my pants.  "Come on baby. I bet you've got a lot more to give, don't you?" She licks her lips.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Wow, great new chapter, man, I loved it! First of all, good to know that we have a name for our original muscle lady, Mia, I don't know if it's been mentioned before this point, but I'll try to put her name to memory as her body definitely has been, super hot description there. Then Tina comes back into the story, looking bigger and being stronger than ever. Though he's going to be in for trouble if Mia finds out that he visited her. And now we have this buff Asian lady, who looks to be smaller, but may not be any less of a horny muscle fucker than Mia and Tina are. Awesome stuff, I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

johnnylm

Thanks Jeremy, this one's for you.

   She's working out on the patio when I get home, shoulder pressing. She is wearing tiny little shorts that stretched around her ass like shrink wrap and a wife beater tank that exposes her massive veined lats and scapular muscles. Her deltoids looked like cracked bowling balls, every bulging muscle perfectly separated by deep lines. She is pressing 235 pounds.  For reps.  Even after all the fucking that was visited upon my cock, I am instantly hard. She turns around when she hears the door close.  She drops the weight and comes inside.  There are tears in her eyes.
   "Get out."
   "But Mia-"
   "Don't you dare. Just feel lucky that I'm not going to rip your head off."  I had no doubt that she could. She dwarfs me.  She is so wide that her shadow throws me into complete darkness. I slink away to gather my things.  As I'm walking out with my duffle bag, I feel her massive, powerful hand on my shoulder and then I'm airborne, tossed across the room with my duffel like a head of lettuce.  I hit the sliding glass door so hard it cracks.  She towers over me, every bulging muscle bulging even more with anger. 
   "How could you?"
   She makes a fist, her roped, eighteen inch forearms pressing the veins out of her skin, and I wonder whether I have fucked my last muscle goddess.  Then she turns and punches the wall, her fist going through it like it was tissue paper.
   "Get out."
   "I was tryjng."
   I speed walk as fast as I can out the door, jump in my car and speed away. As much as I'd like to convince her to give me another chance, I don't want to risk my life for it.   Fortunately, I hadn't given up my apartment yet.  The next day I call in sick.  I'm too heartbroken to do anything. My cock may have gotten the best of me around female muscle, but my heart was all Mia.  She was beautiful and funny and sexy and smart and no one was hotter in bed. No one. Tina may have been bigger and stronger and more physical, but Mia had sensuality in spades.
   I'm too depressed to even surf the internet.  I turn on the TV and just sit there. Anything I've got in the fridge is spoiled and nasty so I don't eat.  By dinner time, I'm so hungry that I order something off Uber Eats.   The next day I call in sick again.  I've already burned my personal days but what the hell; I'm not depressed to face anybody. The day passes in a haze of daydreams about Mia - of her lifting and posing, deep squatting my cock, even of her tossing me across the room and towering over me, that gets me hardest of all.  But I just don't have it in me to jerk off.  I eat nothing again all day and even though I have absolutely no appetite I force myself to order in again.
   The doorbell rings.  I grab my wallet and open it and come face to face with a pair of huge breasts squeezed into a little black silk spaghetti top number.  I look up.  It's Tina.  She's wearing five inch heels, her calves bulging, and a mini so tiny I can see her bulging flesh apricot hanging below.  She's carrying a bottle of wine.
   "You going to invite me in?"
   "I don't know."
   "I really just came over to say I'm sorry."
   "Dressed like that?"
   "Mia said it was okay. Not saying that it matters but..."
   She squeezes by me and sits down on the couch. 
   "Nice outfit."
   "I wasn't expecting company."  All I'm wearing is a pair of gym shorts. I hadn't even brushed my hair.
   "Come sit." She pats the couch next to her.  "You want to get a couple of glasses?"
   They drink. 
   "You okay?"
   I nod. "I've been better."
   "I'm sorry. It's my fault too isn't it? I mean I wish I could have just said no."
   "I don't know what I was thinking."
   She smiles.  "You weren't.  He was."  She pats my cock. My eyes fall upon her massive bulging separated quads, her big swollen twat nestled in between.
   "Did you not wear underwear?"
   "It's a thong. I'm just big down there. I'm really not that comfortable wearing a skirt like this to tell you the truth.  I just thought you'd be into it. Do you mind? It's a little warm in here."     She takes off her shrug, exposing her massive shoulders, each nearly as big as my head.
   "Did you come to apologize or to take advantage of me."
   "Well. Both I guess. Mia said it was okay." 
   "You said that already."
   She smiles.  "But if you're not in the mood."
   "I'm not really."
   She squeezes his quad with her powerful hand and sees his cock rising to the occasion. "That's okay too."
   "Is this a trap?"
   "What are you talking about?"
   "You know what I'm talking about."
   "Honey, Mia's over you.  She's moving on. Sorry."
   "I was afraid of that."
   "She wants someone that's going to worship her."
   "She was the one that introduced us to begin with!"
   "That was different.  I came on to you, didn't I? She knows women are going to take advantage of you, she's okay with that, but the thought that you'd be going to contests with her surrounded by muscle babes, she doesn't want to be worrying about you cheating on her every five minutes."
   "Wow. I'm a total idiot."
   "Yep."
   "So what are you doing here then." 
   "Well. I'm a little bit more laissez faire about sex than Mia is I guess. I wouldn't want anybody telling me what I can or can't do. I'm a girl with a serious sex drive.  You and me are a lot alike."
   "I thought you said you didn't have a lot of sex."
   "I wanted to make you feel comfortable. Do you think I worry about guys liking me? I built a body like this so that I can take what I want."  She puts her hand down his pants.
   "What are you doing?"
   She smiles. "He looks so uncomfortable down there. I'm just trying to give him some air."
   "I said I wasn't in the mood."
   "But he is."  My cock is standing straight up, ready for action no matter what I said. "Jesus, that is one tall, wide cock." She stacks her hands  up from the base, and as big as her hands are there are still a good five inches rising above.
   "I really don't want to do this."
   "Watch this.  She gets on her knees and makes a bicep next to my cock.  "Look how much taller it is!  I am fucking huge aren't I?"  She starts stroking me with her bicep flexed.  "Look at that fucking arm. Would you like to kiss it? I know you like my arms."
   "I think you should go."
   There's a knock at the door. "That's got to be my food."
   "I'll get it."  She opens the door. "Oh hi, is that my food?  Come in."
   "What are you doing?" I quickly push my cock back into my pants.  The guy's wearing a baseball cap backwards, he's maybe a senior in college, and his eyes are popping out of his head.
   "Look, he likes me." She pulls down his sweats to expose his cock.   He smiles and looks at me.  "Dude! Seriously?" He's laughing. 
   She grabs it.  "Not bad. Show him yours honey."
   "I'm not going to-"
   "Come on." She made it sound like a request. I took it out.
   "Holy shit!"
   "Yeah, his is better. Scram."
   "But, can I just - " He reaches out to grab her breast and her hand shoots out so fast all I see is blur.  He starts to scream. When she lets go, his whole wrist is black and blue; it looks broken.  He tears out the door.   
   She walks after him.  "Hey.  You forgot your tip!" All I hear is  the sound of tires screeching as he pulls away.  She comes back laughing and sits down on the couch next to me, crossing her legs demurely.
   "So where were we? Would you like some more wine? You mind if I eat some of this?" I watch her practically inhale my dinner, licking her chops like an animal.    She licks her full lips and looks at me.  "Got anything else? These muscles need feeding." She smiles and pops a double bicep. 
   "I really think you should go."
   "You're repeating yourself." She takes my cock out and starts stroking it. "I'll go when he tells me to."
   "I'm not kidding."
   "Okay.  I understand.  Would you do me a favor and just suck my tit a little. I'm a little worked up and I think that would help."  She pushes my head onto her breast. "Oh, much better. Chew my nipple. Nice. Now if you can just do one more little thing for me..."   She stands up, yanks my shorts off and throws my legs over my head. Then she adjusts her thong and starts doing squats on my cock.  She's hitting me hard, her giant quads exploding as she fucks me.  She's moaning and grunting like a wild beast, the sweat dripping off her massive tits and into my mouth.  She comes so hard I swear to god I can hear it, her whole red, sweaty body flexing in ecstasy.  Then she jumps off of me like a wrestler ready for next match.  "So much better! Thanks honey."
   "Now if you don't mind-"
   She grabs me under the arms and hoists me effortlessly into the air, holding me there like an infant, and she lets me a dangle for a minute.  "Aren't you cute. How about this?  I'll tell you when I'm done.  You good with that?"   
   I nod.  She puts me down and stands over me with her hands on her hips, her lats flared and her chest flexed, her traps nearly up to ears, and she smiles.  "Much better.  How about I take this little top off so you can see me a little better?"  I look her over, her massive, striated pecs, those fucking enormous balloons for shoulders, the jacked lats, her tight, thick cut abs, all coming out of that little mini skirt, and I fall to my knees, my cock harder than a Korean missile aimed at  Washington D.C.
   "I like it.  Are we going to have fun tonight or what?"   She stuffs my head under her skirt and shoves her big pussy meat so far down my throat I gag.  "That a boy!"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, thanks for that, I really appreciated it, while losing Mia is hard for him, Tina is such a babe, I think he came out ahead in the end, I'm sure Tina would be much less worried about if he messes around, she seems to be sexually much more open, and if he went after that tasty Asian bird in her office, I would suspect that Tina would be alright with it. Though if we're being honest, Tina's got every single thing on her, so she might just be enough. Anyway, I'm rambling, great stuff, really look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

johnnylm

Next installment:
   
There's a knock at the door.  Saturday morning, I'm so groggy I can barely open my eyes, and I look at the clock - not even 8am.  It could only be Tina. I  hadn't seen her Thursday morning when she came over for a quickie before work.  I consider not answering but she's just going to knock again and my cock gets the best of me. I open the door with my head craned up in expectation - but it's not Tina.  It's the little Asian muscle lady from the hospital.    She's holding a bouquet of flowers. She checks out the bulge in my boxers.
   "Sorry I thought it was somebody else.  What are you doing here?"
   "Good morning! Are you free for a little bit?"
   "For what?"
   "Tina said you see people.  $500 an hour right?"
   "Yeah."  I did a pretty good job  going with it.  The money was 100% Tina's idea. I lost my job last week, kept nodding off in front of my computer until finally my bossed called me in and sacked me.   
   "Do you have a couple of hours for me?"
   "Sure."
   " Is it okay if I come in? These are for you." She hands me the flowers. 
   "Thanks. I'll just uh, I'll be right back."  I ran to the bathroom, quickly cleaned up and threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Can I help you with your coat?" She's wearing a little tube top number and a mini skirt underneath.  She giggles.
   "Do you like? Tina says you're into mini skirts."
   "I do."  Her legs were beautiful, well muscled quads and nice round hamstrings, nothing like the yoked muscle freaks I had been fucking, but beautiful.  Nice calves too, even in her clogs.
   "So. This is a little embarrassing. "
   "Don't be silly. I'm very easy as you know." 
   She laughed at my little joke.  "Okay. It's hard to even say it but I want to see if I'm stronger than you."
   I laugh. "I thought your double biceps was pretty impressive."
   "Oh yeah?" She throws up her arms and pumps them. She has nice round well-defined bumps that rise above the arm.  "Yeah I think I just broke 16 inches."  She studies my body for signs of muscle. "How about yours?" I make a double biceps.  "How big are they?"
"I have no idea."
"Yeah, I guess mine are bigger.  Kind of hard to tell though, you're so much taller than me. You six feet?"
   "Just about. What about you, 5'6"?"
   "5' 4".  I think my muscles make me look a little taller. Okay, I'm trying not to be embarrassed I mean I know this is what these things are all about right?"
   "Absolutely, this is a safe space. Anything goes."  I don't know where I came up with that bullshit.
   "Do you think we can arm wrestle?" 
   "Of course.  I think you're going to win."
   "I don't know, you've got leverage on me." 
   We sit down at the table and get in position. "Ready?" We go at it.  I'm doing surprisingly well, I even have a little advantage, but the longer we go at it, the stronger she seems to get, and I have to admit that I'm mesmerized by that arm of hers - her skin is soft and beautiful and her muscles are totally cute. Big cute, but cute. Finally I can't hold her any longer and she slams my hand into the table. 
   "Yes!"  She jumps out of her chair and starts pumping her fists in glee.  "So awesome. Thank you."
   I laugh. "No problem."
   "It's hard in my culture you know. Me being this strong is just kind of weird. No Chinese guy would marry me with arms like this. Unless they were a bodybuilder or something."
   "Are we getting married?"
   She laughs.  "You're funny you know that?"
   "Want to do the other arm.  That's okay. Hey, can I try your bench?"  I had bought a bench press after Mia kicked me out.  I decided I wanted to get more serious about working out again, not that I would ever be Mia or Tina size but I wanted to be respectable at least, and buying my own stuff was a lot cheaper than joining a gym.  I had 185 pounds up there, just a bit above my weight, and I was pretty proud of myself.  "Is that your max?"
   "Well no. I can do about 5 reps now."
   "Wow! Can I try?"
   "Sure."  I checked  out her chest.  She had very nice muscle cleavage and very little body fat beyond those yummy little breasts.
   "Spot me okay? This is more than I've ever done before."  I smiled; I was feeling pretty good about myself for a change.  She struggled with the first one but she got it up.  "Wow. That was hard!"   Then she went down for the second one; I was ready to spot her but somehow she struggled a little less. "Hey this is getting easier."  Suddenly she was blowing through reps with ease.  She finished at 20.  I looked a little stunned.  "I'm just joking around silly, that's my warm up weight."
   "How much can you bench?" 
   "235?  I could probably do a little more than that. Feel."  Her pecs felt like solid steel, no give whatsoever, about the way my cock was feeling at this very moment. "Not bad right?" She sees the tent in my boxers and gives it a rub.  "You know, I just love how responsive you are! Not too many guys are into this.  So. Okay. Awkward again, but...how do I put this? I want to force you to have sex with me."
   I laugh.  "No need for that."
   "No but, ha ha, I know that's funny right? But I want you to resist.  Would you mind?"
   I suddenly lose a little of my mojo.  "Okay. How do you want to start."
   "You're a nice guy, I don't want to humiliate you or anything. Just you know a little play acting. I'll take the lead and you resist okay?"  She leans forward to kiss me and we kiss. She's very sensual.  She laughs.  "You're a great kisser but I want you to try to stop me."  She leans forward again; this time I put both hands on her breasts and push as hard as I can, but she puts her hand behind my neck and slowly overcomes me.  I knew that Bicep was strong but Jesus! She has me a bear hug now, her tongue plumbing the depths of my mouth, and she's so powerful that I can't even move.  Suddenly she lets me go of me.  "Yes! I am so much stronger than you aren't I? Oh my god.  You did make me work for it though, look how pumped my arms are!"  She flexes her biceps, which look bigger now, red and sweaty and flush with veins.  My cock is hard and heavy as an anvil.  She giggles.  "Now pretend that doesn't turn you on so much you little pervert.  Okay ready for part two?  I want to fuck you so bad."
   "Let's not do that."
   "That's it!" I back away. She comes after me and tries to get at my shorts but I'm putting up a good fight and somehow manage to keep her at arms length.  Finally she grabs my wrists and snaps me towards her  and then  before I can respond she grabs my legs, its me off my feet and pile drives me into the ground.  She tears my underwear off like tissue paper. "Oh my god I feel powerful. Are you scared?" I'm trying to squirm away, but she grabs my shoulders and throws me into the ground so hard that I'm momentarily paralyzed. She plants a foot on either side of me and slips out of her mini; she isn't wearing any underwear.  I try to crawl away when suddenly I feel a kick to my midsection that knocks me five feet across the room. "There's no stopping me, is there?" She holds a most muscular pose to prove it, a lot smaller than I've seen in awhile but plenty enough to scare me. She pushes me flat and kneels on either side of my head and lowers her cute little shaved, engorged twat into my mouth.  "Atta boy. Oh you are so good, Tina wasn't lying."  When she comes she inadvertently squeezes my head between her knees like a melon until I scream.  "You okay? I'm sorry."  She rubs my head a little and then pops her twat into my mouth again. When she done, she reaches behind her and grabs my cock. "No escaping this is there."  She winks at me. She starts deep squats my cock. "Goddamn your big.  I can't even get that sucker all the way inside, you're poking my uterus. She screams like Tarzan when she comes.  "God that was easy. I'm stronger than I look aren't I?"
   "You look pretty strong to me."
   " I suppose when you're around a freak like Tina you tend to second guess yourself."
   I look down at my unfulfilled rock hard cock and she realizes.  She smiles.  "Maybe you should try to get away again."
   I get up and start backing up towards the kitchen.  She stalks me like an predator.  "This time I'm going to take you like a man. Use your fists."   I land a punch on her chest and recoil in pain.  She laughs.  "I'm pretty hard aren't I?" I uncork a roundhouse into her abs and actually manage to knock her back a step but she doesn't even flinch. She grab me by the shoulders and tosses me into the wall. She looks absolutely fearsome right now, licking her lips and practically salivating at the sight of my cock.  I rear back and karate kick her as hard as I can in the chest, but all does is laugh. "You are my little bitch. Who's your daddy little bitch?" She giggles. "I can't even believe I just said that. Say it or I'll hurt you."
   "Go fuck yourself."
   She punches me in the stomach and I double over in pain.  "Who's your daddy?"
   "You are."
   "You got that right." She lifts me up and sits me down on a table and then sticks my cock into her soaking wet pussy. "If you don't come this time, I'm going to tear it off."  She throws a foot up on the table and then lowers herself, squeezing and yanking on my cock with her vaginal muscles.  She's barely even moving when I feel the giz rising inside of me.  She's squeezing so hard I swear to god I see stars when I blow.   
   "Okay? Now get down on your knees and pray to me."
   "Yes Daddy."   She flares her juicy lats, throws up a double bicep and flexes her beautiful quads.  For good measure, she does a showstopping most muscular pose, holding it until she turns beet red, her bloated traps covered with veins.
   "You can get up now. That was awesome!  How long has it been?" She looks at her watch.  "Hey, I've got a whole hour left.  Yippee! Want to have a pull-up contest? Bet you never thought you'd have your ass kicked by a little Asian chick did you?" 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Really liked this last chapter, with the Asian lady, I'm a big fan of shorter women possessing muscles and strength, so your description of her as being a little Asian chick, as she called herself, it was good to see that she was so strong and dominant. I also like that she took on the role of the man, calling herself and making him call her daddy when dominating him. That's a very interesting turn of events, based on how feminine she seemed, so yeah, really enjoyed reading that, keep up the great work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

shamus0013

Johnny, everything about this is fantastic. Any chance we get to read about Tina tying him up with a barbell or maybe picking his car up while he tries to get away or something along those lines?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

Thanks Shamus. I'd love to accommodate but don't think those plot points quite fit into my plans.  That being said, if you want to borrow Tina and write your own little story of her lifting cars and knotting barbells, feel free! My stories are open source.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shamus0013

Cool, cool. I hear ya. If I decide to take you up on that offer, I'll let you know!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bulldozer

loving the Asian lady that seems more realistic in size but with unreal strength

IBP

Fantastic story. Love the introduction with Mina but then transitions so smoothly into the awesome Tina that totally rocked my world. Please keep writing!

johnnylm

The Woman at the End of the Bar - Ch 1
by johnnylm


      It was dark inside, like my future, one of the only Irish bars left in this part of town.   It was the kind of place you went just to hang out with friends, never any excitement here, and especially in the middle of the afternoon of the day you got sacked from your job. I expected to find a drunk or two at the bar wasting time and I planned on keeping my distance. The only thing I wanted to get close to was a pint or three of beer.
      There was no one there. I breathed a sigh of relief and grabbed a stool in the geographic middle, right by the drafts. I ordered a pint of Guinness and a shot of Single malt and was just throwing back the Scotch when I heard the squeak of a barstool. 
   "I like your jacket."
   It was a woman's voice, husky, thick like sambuca, and I turned towards the sound. She was all the way at the end, in the corner where the light fell off, and all I could see was the long dark hair flowing well past her white hoodie. "Thanks." It was a green and black check boiled wool overcoat, I found it in a thrift shop the week before, and even though it was a bit big on me across the shoulders I thought it was pretty cool.
   "Can I buy it off you?"
   I smiled. "Maybe." I could use a couple hundred bucks right about now and if she dumb enough to pay that much for it I would somehow find a way to part with it.
   "Move a little closer? Do you mind?"
   I hesitated. I really didn't want a friend right now, even if she did have an incredible voice. 
   She chuckled. "What's going to happen? Something going to happen?"
   The bartender laughed and shook his head. So I moved down the bar. 
   "Oh wow. I love it." She reached over and rubbed the sleeve, and I found myself face to face with some impressive cleavage, pushing against the half zipped sweatshirt like  the gut of a fat man against an armchair. "Looks so warm."
   Even in the shadows I could see she had a rich complexion, thick healthy skin, and if it weren't for the telltale crow's feet and smile lines I might even have guessed she was my age. She was almost pretty if you looked at her a certain way. In fact, if her face wasn't quite so wide and her nose were just a tad less prominent, she could.have been a model. Her eyes were bottomless, beautiful brown heavily lidded almond sparkles shaded by long,thick lashes. She might have even been 40 but man she didn't look it. "How much you want for it?"
   I shrugged. "Not sure I want to sell it. I just bought it and it's the only overcoat I've got. Cost me a hundred." I would have said more but since I only paid thirty for it I didn't want to push my luck. 
   "Would you take $200?"
   I played it cool. "I guess so. If you want it that bad."
   "I love it. I've got some cash back at my place." Out of the corner of my eye I saw the bartender shaking his head. She smiled at me. "Deal?" She extended her hand and I grabbed it. She had a very firm handshake, the kind that made me squeeze a little harder than I usually do. "Mind if I try it on?"
   I took it off and handed it to her. She leaned down awkwardly to put it on and then just as she straightened up I heard a tear. She took it off and held it out - she had split the seam from the collar to the middle of the back. "Oh my god I am so sorry. These breasts of mine get me into trouble some time." She gave them a squeeze, nothing sexy, just to emphasize the size of them, like a watermelon vendor at a county fair. As big as they were, I was still trying to get my head around how they split my overcoat.
   "Now I definitely bought the jacket. Take a hundred for it? It's got a tear." She laughed at her own joke, a booming laugh that bounced off the dark walls. "Oh come on you know I'm kidding." I wasn't a little guy, 6'2" and almost 200 pounds, but this cougar, with the big laugh, the wide face, the enormous breasts and the firm grip, who somehow just shredded my oversized overcoat, was suddenly making me feel a little small. As if reading my mind, she set her hand down on my wrist. "You have such delicate wrists. For a man your size."
   It was then that I noticed the size of her hands; and her wrists. I could tell she was really tall but still she had to be at least a couple of inches shorter than me. "I'm sorry, I didn't embarrass you did I?" She said, and she held her hands up in the air before setting them down on the bar in front of her, fingers spread wide; and then slowing sliding one of them onto mine. It made me feel like a small child. With a large hard-on. "I.am a bit oversized I guess. That was not a comment on your manhood. I am sure you'd beat me in arm wrestling." She laughed again and downed the rest of her Guinness. The bartender immediately sat down another.
   I had to admit that whatever was turning me on about her was also making me a little uncomfortable. I can't remember a woman ever mentioning arm wrestling to me in my entire life. I cleared my throat and tried to play it cool. "Come here a lot?"
   "Every day. This is my post workout sports drink." She laughs again and takes a long draught.
   "Your gym around here?"
   "Used to be. I used to own a gym right down the street. Just a small bodybuilders' gym."
   I nodded to hide the sound of my stomach dropping and took a good long look at her for the first time. Now I could just make out the bulges behind he neck, and my eyes wandered from her breasts just long enough to notice the width of her shoulders...and the stretch in the sleeves of her sweatshirt. Now I noticed that the top half of her cleavage had nothing to do with those gigantic breasts - it was two tectonic plates of veined muscle. I had always had a thing for muscle , ever since I first came across those bare breasted pictures of Lora Ottenad on the net, which happened to coincide with the sprouting of my first pubic hairs and my fortuitous discovery of vaseline, but I had never seen a muscle woman in the flesh. Now I was sitting knee to knee with one. 
   "Where do you work out now?" I blurted out. 
   "Almost finished with your beer?" She picked up her pint and guzzled it gone before slapping a fifty on the bar. "I'm buying."
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login