Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582826 Posts in 74606 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 07:04:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected  (Read 53654 times)

Offline shamus0013

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The woman at the end of the bar - Chapter One
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2017, 12:27:14 am »
Great start! I'm looking forward to learning more about this mystery woman.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2017, 05:38:26 pm »
Thanks guys.  Here's the next chapter. Hope you like.

Chapter 2

We got stared at from the moment we walked out that door. I was sure that they were gawking at either a jacked amazon and her poor scrawny little brother with the shredded overcoat or a jacked bodyguard and her hapless charge; what they definitely weren’t seeing was a man and his cougar girlfriend, and I didn’t blame them. Who could have imagined it? There she was, her giant quads bulging and shaking with every conquering stride, perfectly complimented by her massive flexing ass, her upper body so jacked that those oversized breasts barely jiggled when she walked. What was she doing walking with me??
   She stopped in front of metal door and looked at me. “You okay?”
   “Fine.”
   She smiled knowingly. “Sure?”
   Suddenly, I found my balls and turned to face her head on. “You owe me $200,” I said, as calmly as anybody with a cock threatening to tear a hole in his jeans could possibly manage.
   She put her hands on her hips and ever so slightly flexed her yoked lats. “You want to come up with me or would you rather wait here.”
   “Might as well  come up,” I said, with as much indifference as I could manage.
She unlocked the door and opened it for him. “After you.”
   We walked down the long hallway to the freight elevator. She was so wide that I found myself squeezed to the wall, my arms pinched to my sides. She lived on the second floor of a three story building, and as the elevator ground to a halt, she  wrapped her fingers around my entire upper arm and squeezed. “Bet you never seen an apartment like this.”
   She was right. It was a dressed up warehouse, cement floors and walls with area rugs and wall hangings, artfully decorated but raw and hard and just a little bit dirty. It was huge. On in corner was a weight area; in another, an oversized kitchen; and in another a spacious living/dining area. “Let me get your money first.”
   I smiled. First. What was she planning to do next? I took a look around. All things considered, the place actually looked civilized. Art books on the coffee table. A nice 65” flatscreen TV. I walked over to the weight room; I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that she had a fully equipped gym right there in her apartment. Squat rack, bench press, cables, free weights…I felt her walk up behind me.
   “One of the main reasons I took this place. Not too many apartments can handle this kind of load and I had nowhere to go with all the equipment when my gym shut down. Guess I could have gotten a gym membership like a normal person but…Here you go.” She handed me the money. 
   “Thanks.” I pocketed it without counting.
   She smiled slyly. “Don’t you need to hand over the jacket now?”
   I took it off and handed it to her; she tossed it on the floor and looked me up and down. “Let me know if you get too warm. I like it a little on the warm side. You’re not in a hurry to be anywhere are you?”
   I shrugged and pretended to look at my phone. “I can hang out a little.”
"Can I get you something to drink? Another beer? Glass of red wine?”
   “That sounds good.”
   I walked over to the bench press and sat down. There were a pair of 45s on each side, exactly my max. I watched her as she walked towards me, her clothes struggling to contain all that jacked muscle, and had a hard time imagining that we lifted the same amount. She handed me the glass. “Do you lift too?”
   I chuckled. “Not like you obviously.”
   “So you noticed?”
   “When you said you owned a gym I noticed. If it wasn’t so dark in there…” He laughed. “With a build like that, it’s kind of hard to hide isn’t it?”
   She blushed. “I wouldn’t be great at going undercover. So what kind of weight training do you do exactly?”
   I laughed. “Exactly?? I look pretty weak to you don’t I?”
   “I didn’t say that. You look very fit. But you are…small boned. No offense to your manhood or anything.”
   “Yeah. I’m sure I can beat you at armwrestling.”
   She winked at him.
   “Bet you don’t think I can lift that.”
   “That’s a good amount of weight. I’d have to see it to believe it.”
   “You think I’m lying?”
   “Not at all. Take your sweater off.” I put my wine glass down on the ground, threw her the sweater and laid down on the bench. “Need a spot?” I nodded. “Lift off?”
   “Nah.” I psyched myself up, took a couple of deep breathes and pushed the weight off the rack. This was a lot of weight for me even after a few warm up sets and my arms shook as I lowered the bar for the first one. I barely made it through the rep, but the second one was a little easier. I looked in her eyes as she stood over me; her focus was entirely on the task at hand, no doubt ready for me to fail at any moment. I struggled with the third rep but I was determined to get it back to the rack on my own steam.
   “Want to do a few forced reps?” I shook my head. “Sure?” With one final thrust I got it back onto the rack. I jumped up onto my feet. My chest and arms were pumped and I felt powerful, even in the shadow of this goddess.
   “How about you,” I said.
   She smiled. “I already did my workout today.”
   “Come on. This must be nothing for you.”
   “That’s a lot of weight for anybody. I’m impressed, I really am.”
   “Come on,” I goaded. It got my cock hard just thinking about it.
   She rolled her head and sighed. “I am so wasted but if it’ll make you happy…” She peeled off her hoodie and tossed it on the ground and my eyes must have been a foot in front of my head. She laughed. “Are you okay?”
   “Wow,” I said. “Just wow.” Obviously, I wasn’t doing a great job of playing it cool, but I had never seen a woman this big. Anywhere.
   “Would that be a good wow? Or a freaked out wow?”
   “Good. Definitely good.” As big as she looked in her hoodie, she was unimaginably big in her tank top. Her stomach was as ridged as corrugated steel, her chest, the one underneath those beautiful luscious round breasts, was two square slabs of muscle, her shoulders were the size of pumpkins, striated like pumpkins, and her arms were as thick as pair of cannons. Her traps were so imposing they looked like small caves.
   She smiled. “There are a lot of guys who like a little muscle, but not too many who like it like this.” She raised her arms dramatically, as if she were parting the red sea, and then slowly pulled her fists into a double biceps. They were so ridiculously jacked, perfect peaks on top of thick deeply veined tricep drops, her forearms easily as big as my biceps. She flared her lats for good measure. Suddenly, it was as if I could see nothing but her. “Stay calm,” she said. 
   “I’m trying.” My cock was bucking so hard I thought it was going to turn into Alien.    She put her arms down and smiled warmly. “Does that help?”
   “Actually, I was enjoying that.”
   “One in a million. Still going to make me do this? Or have you had enough excitement?”
   I nodded. My mouth was suddenly too dry to say anything. She laid down on the bench; or at least, part of her. She was so wide it looked like she was balancing there.
   “Want to throw on a little more weight? Another 45?” 
   “I thought you were tired.” 
   “I am.”
   I did as I was told. “Need a spot?” 
   “Give me a lift off?”
   “I can try.”
   She lowered the weight to her chest and raised it up so smoothly she might as well have been benching a bare bar. She cranked out ten like that, controlled and even, and even though her chest and traps were bulging up around her neck, pulsing red with blood, her breathing was even and her face was calm. She looked me in the eye. “How many more would you like to see me do?”
   I gulped. “Ten?”
   “Okay, but that’s it. I’m tired.” She banged out ten more, threw the bar back on the rack, got up and nonchalantly grabbed her wine off the floor. 
   “You’re incredible. Are you natural?”
   She laughed. “Aren’t you sweet. Not at all. You can’t get as big as me without some serious medicinal assistance. My breasts are natural; if anything, they might have even been a little bigger before I started juicing. I was a barbie doll before I got into weights.” She put her hands on her hips, which still looked absolutely tiny.She flared her lats a little. “My lats have made my waistline look a little bigger but I’m still less than 26 inches at the hips. And my curves are a little more dramatic now.”
   “Wow.” She had to be at least fifty inches around the ass, and her legs were even wider than that. She was absolutely jacked.
   “You could get this big if you wanted to.”
   “Right.”
   “Anybody could. Do you have any idea how much testosterone and growth hormone I’ve got on board right now? There are very few guys in the world who can bunch 500 pounds without a pharmaceutical assist. Not that it wouldn’t take some long hours and hard work. But the drugs are amazing. I can’t tell you how good it feels.”
   “Wow.”
   “You tend to say wow a lot don’t you?”
   “Only when I’m describing you.”
   She laughs. “Aren’t you sweet. You know, I could use a workout partner. It gets a little lonely pumping iron all by myself. And I mean. You’ve got a good base.” She said it with a kind of a shrug, obviously a little white lie at best.
   “Are you teasing me?”
   “Not at all. And I could even help you figure out a cocktail. No pressure or anything. If you want to stay natural that’s okay too.”
   I was way beyond even attempting to play it cool. “I’d love that. When do we start?”
   “How about tomorrow? 8am? We can get something to eat afterward. "
   “Sounds great.”
   “You don’t have anywhere to be?”
   “I lost my job today.”
   “Perfect. I mean for tomorrow. Sorry about your job. If you need to borrow some money…”
   “I’m good for now. See you tomorrow.” I started for the door.
   “Did you want to borrow a sweatshirt or something? It’s a little cold out there. Hell, if you keep saying nice things to me I’ll even let you borrow that jacket back as long as you bring it back in the morning.”
   I grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on. I was swimming in it, it was humiliating but I didn’t care at all. It smelled like her. “See you.”
   “Not even a kiss goodnight?”
   My heart skipped a beat. “Where are my manners?” I walked up to her, grabbed her face with both hands and stuck my tongue down her throat. She grabbed me by the ass and pulled me off my feet and into her so tight that I swear my cock could feel a pussy lip on either side.
   “That’s better. I was starting to think maybe you just weren't into me,” she said.
   "I thought maybe you wanted to take it slow. It's not like you came onto me or anything."
   She looked at me in disbelief. "What do you think you're doing in my apartment? I did everything but take advantage of you. Which of course I could have done."
   "You know that that's every man's dream don't you?"
“I can have my way with just about anyone. If I was sure you were on board I just might have.” She put me down, stepped into me and shoved her hand down my pants. “ She smiled. You’ve got nothing to be ashamed off.”
   “You sound surprised.”
   “Fortunately, it’s a little thicker than your wrists.”
   I laughed. “You’re not shy are you?”
   “And I don't give a shit what you think of me either. When you’re as old as I am, you learn to do and say whatever the fuck you please. If I'm feeling horny, I have sex. Period. These pants are a little tight on you aren't they? I can barely get my hand down there.” She pulled her hand out, grabbed my pants with two hands and tore them off me like tissue paper. “I’m so sorry. Hundred bucks okay for those? Man, this date is getting expensive. And how are you going to go home now??"
   “You could just lend me some sweats and I”ll be on my way. We could take it slow.”
   She grabbed my cock with two hands and squeezed, the sinew in her forearm popping out like guitar strings. “Nah. Too horny. I've spent 400 bucks on you tonight.  You think I'm going home empty handed?"
"You are home."
"And there's no fucking way I'm letting you leave."

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2017, 12:12:17 am »
Great start to this story, can't wait to read the next chapter. That's one lucky guy!! K+

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2017, 07:37:25 pm »
Here you go! Chapter 3.  This might be it for a little while. 

CHAPTER 3

I woke up to a wet knob grinding my ass, nipples pressing into my back like nails, breath hot on my neck, and a heavy arm draped over me, those long powerful fingers relentlessly squeezing and kneading my awakening member.
   “Awake yet honey?” The words were moist in my ear Trudy started nibbling on my ear lobe. “Need me to suck your cock?”
   I nodded yes of course, but I didn’t need anything. The past night had been a series of comatose naps followed by the most intense fucking I had ever experienced. She was an insatiable beast, hotter by a mile than any woman I had ever been with. She flipped my on my back and sitting on her shins, her quads bulging, began to lick my aching cock, expertly tonguing my shaft and balls until the head looked so red and angry I thought it was going to explode. “How am I doing so far?” It was rhetorical question. She grabbed me by my hips and lifted me into her mouth, jamming it all the way down her throat until my balls were sitting on her tongue, and those she pushed and sucked like jawbreakers. I didn’t have to try not to blow; I’m not sure there was any fluid left in my entire body.
   Trudy - I finally asked her name some time towards the middle of our all night fuckathon - gently set me down, planted a powerful foot on either side of my hips and mounted me, squatting my cock, her pussy muscles pulling and squeezing my cock, her jacked leg muscles exploding to their full beauty. I propped myself up on the pillows and reached for breasts. She leaned forward, lowering her inch long nipple into my mouth. “Chew on it, okay?” It drove her nuts. She was moaning and growling, thrusting harder and harder on my cock, her face so contorted with pleasure that she almost looked angry. Then she came, her pussy so flooded with juices that I couldn’t even feel. my cock. She collapsed onto me  and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She was so massive I could barely breathe. I had my hands all over her massive back, ran them all the way down to where her lats bulged out from her hips. Suddenly she pulled away, propped herself up on her elbows, her chest flexed, her breasts still resting on my chest, and looked at me. I took a deep breath, not knowing when I might get my next one.
   She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles and looked at me in disbelief. “Are you still hard?”
   I nodded. 
   “Thank God for virile young men. Want to take me from behind?” She rolled off of me and jumped up onto all fours. I looked up at her, so stunned that I couldn’t move. She was a fucking god, a fucking god, so huge and lean that if a bear had come upon her in the woods it would have turned tail and run for its life.  “Are you not into that?” She grabbed my aching hard cock and started tugging on it. I squeezed her jacked forearm to get her to stop and then I climbed up behind her massive ass and just slid it right in.  She was still dripping wet, her warm love juices bathing my cock. I pounded that bulging muscle ass with everything I had. She grabbed both sides of the headboard, man she was wide, and thick, every muscle on her back bulged, her moans goading me on to fuck her even harder. It took me forever to come and when I did I collapsed onto her massive back like a rag doll. Her pussy muscles never stopped bearing down on me, trying to squeeze me back to life, to squeeze one last morning orgasm out of me before we got out of bed. Finally, she let go, threw me off and jumped out of bed. 
   “Ready to work out?”
   “Wasn’t that it??”
   She laughed. “Warm ups.” She wiped her juices off on my pillow and threw on a pair of underwear that couldn’t quite make it over the entire breadth of her pussy meat. “Come on.”
   I followed her into the kitchen. She opened up the refrigerator and pointed to all of the drug vials organized in the door. “Want to grow?” She turned around to look at me and her eyes immediately fell to my cock.  “Aren’t you going to put something on? You don’t have to. But I’m just warning you, no fucking when we work out. This is serious business. ”
   “I don’t have anything. Remember?”
   She laughed. “Not a problem, you can use some of mine.”
   She shot a bunch of junk into my ass and then a bunch into hers. I followed her back into the bedroom and she threw me an old tank top and a pair of nike shorts and I put them on. The shorts were so stretched out in the legs that it looked like I was wearing  a miniskirt, and the tank was stretched so far across the width and sagged so much in the chest that I looked like I might as well have been wearing a potato sack. She couldn’t stop laughing. “I’m going to have to buy you some gym clothes aren’t I?”
   We threw down some oatmeal and peanut butter and headed over to the weight area.
   “Warm up a little and then we’ll get started. I like posing to warm up, gets the blood really pumping, but you can do whatever you want.” 
   I certainly wasn’t going to pose next to her. She was wearing a skimpy little wife beater- at least it was skimpy on her - and the muscles exploded out of it at all angles, stretching the cloth to its limit. When she did her most muscular pose, it literally knocked the wind out of me. The traps had to be as big as my head, and the striations in her pecs were otherworldly. Her forearms, those forearms that had just been squeezing my cock, had to be.as big as my thighs. “Like my incredible hulk imitation?” And with that she roared with such ferocity that I almost pissed my pants.
   So much for warm ups. She trained me first, explaining that otherwise we’d spend more time taking plates on and off than we would lifting them. She had me start on the bench, same 225 as yesterday. I told her I thought it might be better for me to warm up first, but she insisted. I lifted it off the bar so easily that I looked to make sure she didn’t forget the plates. I pounded off five quick ones before just totally bonking on the 6th.   couldn’t believe it, I was so pumped I got up and crabbed my chest. Trudy was laughing her ass off. “Stop fucking around. You got two more sets to do.” I had nothing on the last set, but somehow that weight was still going up and down. I looked up and caught her doing half curls with it.
   “What the fuck are you doing?” I. don’t know why I got so angry; my dick wasn’t angry.
   “Let me tell you something. I know it’s your first time so I’m going to cut some slack, but if you want to stay alive you’re going to learn how to control yourself. I’ve got a short fuse when I’m on this shit too and believe me, you don’t want to experience that.”
   Message received. I apologized meekly and asked for the next exercise. She worked me hard, always pushing me on weights and reps, and by the time I was done I was a lot less horny that I was when we started. Not that helping her was much easier; I have never lifted so many forty five pound weights in my life. and I was rock hard the entire time. She did so much weight on the sled and the squats that I couldn’t even add it up. Her legs were the size of tree trunks and let me tell you, I was a wannabe tree hugger. Her tank top was soaked through with so much sweat that it was see through, her nipples standing out like coat hooks. She moved to wide grip pull-ups with 135 pounds hanging from her waist; her back was nearly as wide as the bar and so thick that she seemed to have a fourth dimension. When she was done she tore her shirt off and tossed it on the ground. Her massive muscles glistened with sweat, and everything about her was a bulge. She was so wide at the shoulders that I thought I was seeing double; at rest, her arms had to be a foot a way from her waist on either side, and I wasn’t sure whether it was because of her bulging lats or her jacked biceps. She was so pumped that even her massive breasts looked petite. Even when she wasn’t doing anything, just doing her little jock walk from exercise to exercise, she was at full pump. My cock was so hard that the shorts started to look like a hoop skirt, but I didn’t dare try anything with her; she was all business.    
   She warmed up with 315 pounds on the bench and then moved right up to 450. I had never seen anybody do 450 pounds before; there was so much weight you could see a bend in the bar. She pumped out eight without any help, her chest expanding almost to the rack rest, her neck as wide as the bench itself, her traps exploding upwards towards her ears, her whole yoked body glistening with sweat.Suddenly I noticed that she was looking pissed. “Want to do a couple forced reps?” I said, hesitantly.
   “No I don’t want to do another couple fucking reps. Am I not strong enough for you or something? I need you to take care of me. Now.”I had no idea what she talking about. She slid her shorts down past her knees.
   “I thought you said no-“
   “Now!”
   I ran around the bench and knelt down in front of her.  She sat up, abs flexed, and touched her swollen knob. It was wet with sweat, red and angry. “This fucking thing is driving me crazy. What are you fucking looking at?” I kissed the insides of her jacked, veiny inner thighs, working my way up to her engorged bulge, my cock so long and hard I probably could have used it as a pogo stick right about then, when I heard her growl. “Does this look like foreplay time to you?”
She palmed my head and slammed me down on that thing so hard I thought she broke my jaw. I licked that juicy meat as hard as I could. “That’s better.” She moaned. It grew in my mouth, must have been an inch long easy, and I, shoved it against my teeth. “Yes, that’s it.” She was going crazy, stomping her feet on the ground, roaring, her legs squeezing my head so hard at one point that I thought it was going to pop like a cherry tomato. I started chewing on it, gently of course, I wanted to keep my head attached to my shoulders, and that was what finally sent her to heaven.  She screamed and jammed my head into her meat so hard that I thought I was going to swallow that thing. My mouth suddenly filled with her love juice and I guzzled it down hungrily . Finally she released my head. I climbed to my feet and watched her. She was looking down at her knob, touching herself. “How big is this thing going to get?” She smiled at me. “It’s so nice to have a workout partner. I don’t know what I would have done without you. Come here.” She placed my hands on her chest and  shoved her tongue down my mouth. I felt helpless before the power of this beautiful beast of a woman.  She pulled down my shorts and grabbed my cock, pulling it towards her mouth. “I see your penis responds nicely to working out.”
   I looked down. I couldn’t believe how big it was. I’m not sure whether it was the drugs or the stimulation but I had never seen it that big before in my life. “Are you excited to see me or is it just the size of my biceps?” She flexed her massive veiny, sweaty bulging arms and I swear it grew again, like it was reaching out to touch them. Then she grabbed my hips and lifted me off the ground. She jammed me deep into her throat, in and out and in and out, her arms and shoulders exploding in bulges and sinew, until I blew what felt like a gallon of cum down her throat. She put me down, licked her lips and smiled. “Now that’s my kind of sports drink. A woman my age needs a lot of replenishment you know.”
   “Can I ask how old you are?”
   “Want to guess?”
   “Thirty?” I would have guessed thirty eight but I figured it was safer to come in low.
   “Aren’t you sweet. I just turned fifty last year. Never felt better in my life.”
   “Fifty?” 
   “Fifty one. I got two kids older than you. They’d be horrified to see you with me.” She laughed. “Actually, I think they’re horrified by me.”
   “Are you into older women?”
   “If they’re as sexy as you are I am.”
   She smiled. “Thank god, because there isn’t a man my age who can handle me. And honestlly, I’m sick of trolling bars; I’m too old for that and most men are fucking terrified of me anyhow. I don’t know why. What they think I’m going to do, rape them and steal their little girlfriends? Sorry if I seemed mad before. Don’t take it personally. The drugs do a number on me. I’m like a fucking animal when I work out. Speaking of which…” She grabbed my cock. “How big is that fucking cock of yours?”
   “I don’t know.”
   “Come on.”
   “It just grew.”
   “I’d say ten inches if I had to guess. Not bad. How the fuck are you still hard?”
   “Looking at you?  Are we done working out now?”
   “Why?”
   “Because I need to make to love to you.”
   “Honey, let’s clear something up right now. I don’t make love, I fuck. If you want someone to make love with, go out and find some sweet romantic young thing and court her. I’m a grown woman, and a body like this doesn’t do making love. A body like this…” She smiled as she stood up from the bench, so close to me. that I could smell her sex. “A body like this…” and she crunched down into a most muscular pose that almost knocked me to the ground. Her neck and her twat disappeared behind massive muscle mounds, her face turned red and angry with veins, her monstrous glutes shot out almost as wide as her lats and her traps blotted out the light from the transoms.  “…can fuck the shit out of anyone.” She was laughing as she stood up straight, probably at the fear on my face, and I swear she looked taller than before. I got so turned on I didn’t even realize that I was jerking off. “What the fuck are you doing?” She wrapped her hand around my bicep and squeezed.
   “Arrrgh. Stop!” “ I immediately let go. I had lost feeling in my hand. 
   “Don’t you ever fucking do that again understand? I don’t care how turned on you are. That belongs to me.” She picked up her phone and looked at the time.  “My first client comes in an hour. Will that be enough time for you? She squeezed my ass, which felt tiny in her massive hands. Her breasts pushing against my chest like two bowling balls, and I desperately tried to maneuver my cock into her pussy. Suddenly, I was airborne. She tossed me over her shoulder as easily as if I were a cashmere sweater and marched across the apartment. “How about we take take this to the bedroom.”

michaeltreefarmm

Re: The Woman at the End of the Bar
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2017, 02:39:05 pm »
 :thanks:
great tale; would like to find that bar and person

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2017, 03:39:36 pm »
I like how things are developing in this story. Starting to get really hot! I also like that she's older. Looking forward to chapter four. Nice job johnnylm. Have some karma.

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2017, 10:16:36 am »
Amazing story. The muscle descriptions and the sex scenes (more like most of the story) are super hot.
Can't wait for the next chapter. :rock:

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2017, 08:20:11 pm »
K+ 163.  Nice story.  I like that she's older and bawdy.  Great if there's more coming, but if not, then it's fine as is.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2017, 11:22:23 pm »
Thanks everybody.  Here's a short chapter to hold you over.
                                                    CHAPTER 4
   The situation as it was developing seeming mutually pleasing to both of us, we came to terms on a formal agreement. I became her personal assistant, shopping, cooking, cleaning and handling her appointments. And in return, she gave me salary, room and board and free training sessions. Implicit but unspoken was her right to fuck me and demand sexual satisfaction whenever and however she wanted it, which although exhausting, was hardly a chore. Please don’t feel sorry for me. I didn't know how long I was going to be her salaried, kept plaything, but I knew I was going to enjoy every minute of it.
   In addition to being living an entirely satisfying sexually satiated existence, there were other benefits to the job. Number One: I didn’t have to look for a job. Outside of the bedroom, I am incredibly lazy person and this benefit was nearly as good as the sex for me. Number Two:  She was paying me very well. I made more money being fucked (etc.) by my mature Wonder Woman than I did working the job I just got fired from and free room and board to boot. Perhaps there were limited opportunities for growth but with sex like this, who cared? This was by far the best FWB arrangement I had ever had in my life. Can you say dream job? Number Three:  She really seemed to enjoy buying me things, clothes, jockstraps (yes, jockstraps), weightlifting gear…and occasionally, when I was a really good boy, something special. She took me out to meals I could never have afforded either. Number Four:  I was getting bigger. Everywhere. Between her cocktail, the training, and the constant stimulation, I was turning into a bit of a beast myself.  I had a chest, ripped abs, and my cock had clearly gained some girth. I could do 20 pull-ups without help now.  Trudy was very proud of me. 
   Trudy was not so happy with her own progress. It seemed that she had finally plateaued, and she knew that no excess of juicing was going to get her any further. Honestly, it was hard for me to imagine that it was even possible for her to get stronger, even with her six foot frame, but she had a goal, to bench 500 pounds five times, and she wasn’t about to give up. She had a background in exercise physiology, and she created a workout for herself that worked all these small muscle groups I had never heard of - supraspinatus, sub scaps, all kinds of crazy muscles. All kind of boring stuff, except for the push ups. She had me lay on her back, and if you can imagine this, me barely getting my arms around her lats and holding onto her luscious breasts while she banged out sets of 25 pushups, her back and chest and arms bulging with every one…What was driving me beyond crazy was her new favorite workout outfit - she wore this underwear that looked a few sizes too small and was sorely tested by her knob, and this cut off wife beater that covered her breasts just past the nipple. Any pec exercise pushed those breasts out into the open, levitating like goodyear blimps, and I had to do everything I could to stop myself from slobbering. The sled was even worse - her glutes pushed her slinky little underwear to the breaking point, pulling so hard against her knob that they were consumed by it and all I could see was that glistening muscular bulge of a pussy. One time she strained so hard that they popped off her like a rubber band and hit it my right in the face. They smelled so good that I swear I tried to eat them; I got so horny that I thought my cock was going to bust out of the gates and attack her. She was jacked without lifting anything, so you can imagine how jacked she was during a workout, every muscle vascular and bulging, the sweat glistening as she moved, her odor one hundred percent pheromone. All I can tell you is that my blue balls were so bad on a daily basis that by the time our workout was over I had to get off at least three times just for stress relief. If she wasn’t such a horn dog (actually I think was a nymphomaniac) I would have been in deep shit.
   But I digress. Her workout was all about the bench press these days; nothing else mattered. To psyche herself up, she had me punch her relentlessly in the abs just before she laid down, and I don’t mean love taps. I was going at her like the heavy bag, as hard as I fucking could, and from what I could see she barely felt it. There was nothing flat about her abs.- they were peaks and valleys of solid beef. To be honest, I was far more worried about my knuckles than her abs; I couldn’t believe I didn’t break anything from all that. The punching was followed by one warmup set at 350, the rationale being that she didn’t want to tire herself out, and then the main event. She  could easily pump out twenty reps on 350 without breaking a sweat, and on a good day she did 25. Then to psyche herself up while I loaded the bar, she would stand up, hit a fear-inducing double biceps and bellow, “I am a fucking beast.”
   “You are fucking beast.”
   “I fucking am.”
   “The most powerful beast in the universe.”
   “Yes I am!”
   “Hit that shit.”
And she would. But for all that effort she was still struggling to get more than one rep. She would get up so angry on all that juice that I worried she would come after me and early on I learned the hard way that trying to calm her down was not a good idea. She lifted me into the air with one hand and was about to toss me across the room when she came to her senses. I could see the headlines: ANGRY STEROID BEAST TEARS BOYTOY INTO PIECES. I made a habit of keeping just outside of punching range as she got up from the bench.

———————————
   On most days, Trudy had a very busy training schedule and I was the one who kept it. I made reminder calls, managed the payments and even did some bookkeeping. I also managed the phone while she trained, unless I was needed elsewhere. I don't think her clients thought anything of it; everyone just assumed that I was her new assistant (I wondered if she had an old one). But I don’t know, maybe it was just so obvious that I was her bitch that it wasn’t even conjecture-worthy. This part of the gig was pretty dull for the most part; but as I’m sure you can imagine, when you have a boss that looks like my boss, every day holds out the possibility of something special happening.
   There was this one client who always used to flirt with her. His name was Frank. Frank was a former division one college football player, big guy, early thirties although I’d say he looked younger. He was very cocky, a good looking guy who knew it, who no doubt had women throwing it at him all the time, but he had never seen anything like Trudy, and he loved to talk. She wasn’t offended at all; in fact, if I had to guess I’d say she was attracted to him and was flattered by all the attention. Then one day it got a little raunchier than usual. She was spotting him on the bench. He was putting up about 350 pounds, and he was pretty proud of himself. Every rep he had a line and she played along.
   “You are. So all over this.”
   She covered her mouth with her hands. “Oh my god I have never seen anybody bench that much.”
   “Your tits are so all over this they are bouncing with excitement.”
   She rubbed them with both hands. “Yes. I don’t know which one wants you more.”
   “You’re wet right now aren’t you?”
   She started to touch herself. “Oh honey, the yearning is from deep within.”
   “You know you want a piece of this.”
   “Oh yeah baby.”
   “You know you do.”
   “Maybe I do.” She took her shorts off. “Maybe I do.”
   When he got up from the bench, she grabbed him under the arms and carried him to the wall. Then she put him down, leaned over and licked him across the face. She took off her shirt, grabbed him by the back of his head and shoved a tit in his mouth.  “I do, I do. Oh my God, Frank you have no idea.” She was rubbing her clit against him, gyrating so hard, her gluten pumping and throbbing, that her love juices were dripping down his thigh. Finally she ripped his shorts off and grabbed him firmly by the cock. “You shouldn’t have egged me on like that.” Once she started fucking him he disappeared entirely behind her wide lats and tree trunk legs, her bowling ball glutes expanding and flattening as she hammered him into the wall. She fucked him so hard that I swear he left a mark in the concrete. Fucking her myself was one thing; watching her dominate a powerful, confident man like that was something else altogether. He was in shock when they were done. She put her huge arm over his shoulder and tried to reassure him as she walked him out.
   “Wow, that cock of yours. You are sooooo incredible Frank. If I had any idea, I would have jumped your bones months ago.”
   I had my hands on her as soon as he was out the door, rubbing her huge breasts, her bulging delts, her biceps…
   She just laughed. “Are you jealous, babe?”
   “You are so powerful. That was so hot, I have never seen anything that hot before in my life.”
   She laughed again. She flared her lats and popped her quads. “You want some of this? Let me at least shower off first.”
   I dropped to my knees when she got out of the shower. She dropped her towel and shoved my head into her still engorged meat, still glistening from the water. I grabbed onto her powerful ass and she flexed for me. She began to moan. I was teasing her a little, sucking hard and then backing off, and she was going crazy. “Oh my god, I am so close.” She palmed my head and shoved me so deep that her knob tickled the back of my throat. That muscle bitch was mouth fucking me! My dick got so hard it was pounding the concrete floor like a jackhammer. I used my teeth, gently of course, and she came so hard she screamed. “That a boy!” She lifted me off the ground and set me down by the sink. She put her foot up on the counter and lowered her twat onto my aching cock and then all she did was squeeze. My cock felt like a balloon that was about to pop. I must have gone white and she laughed. “What do you think of that?” Then she started flexing her massive arm in my face. “Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze…” she said as she flexed in rhythm with her muscle cunt milking me until I finally blew my load.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Author: [johnnylm] The Woman at the End of the Bar
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2017, 07:17:37 pm »
Very nice johnnylm. Things are really getting hot!! Great effort. It keeps getting better and better. Repeated karma and looking forward to more.  :clap:

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2017, 05:40:43 pm »
Here's another short scene.  I've got a new storyline in the works but not sure when it's going to happen....

it had been a long day of clients and working out and she wanted to finish up with a little posing.   Trudy watched me with a coaches’ eye as I went through the compulsory poses in the mirror. I had grown quite a bit; arms had to be seventeen inches, my legs were finally almost as wide as my waist, and you could see a proper ‘V’ taper. I was as big as any weekend bodybuilder, big enough to pose in a mirror at a gym and not be embarrassed. My abs were strong and well defined. I finished and turned to her, hoping for a little praise.
   She looked me up and down. “Well, you’ve definitely improved. Nothing to be ashamed of.” She came up and felt my bicep with her big hand. Then she smiled, full of mischief. “Should we pose together?”
   “I don’t know.”
   “Oh come on. We both know how much bigger I am, this isn’t a competition. And I’m thinking it might be kind of hot.” Trudy took off her tank top, revealing those massive muscle tits floating there in front of me. I put my hands on her pecs and felt them as she flexed for me. “Not now silly, you’re ruining it.” She pushed me off. I was so hot for her I might as well have had my tongue hanging out of my mouth.
   “You ready?” She shed her sweats and stood behind me. She was wearing a bikini bottom that was almost invisible in all that muscle; she must have been planning this all along. She was so wide I fit like a Russian nesting doll inside her.
     “Double biceps,” she called out. I flared my lats and flexed as hard as I could but all I could see was her, the arms dwarfing mine, her bulging quads making me look like a stick figure in comparison. Had she somehow gotten even bigger? Her biceps looked like Swiss Alps, tall and chiseled and the arc of her triceps were like archer’s bows. Her baritone laugh filled the loft. “I can see this isn’t going to last long,” she said, nodding at my cock, which was about to drill a hole in my posing shorts. “Just take them off already, that looks so painful it’s making me uncomfortable.”
   I quickly slipped them off, googling her yoked midsection as I stood up.
   “Wow, that’s the most impressive muscle in the house right now,” she said, unconsciously licking her lips. She reached around me, grabbed it at the base, and squeezed. The head got so swollen you could count the heartbeats. I turned and grabbed her at the hips but she pushed me away again.
   “After one pose? No way. Although…although I’m getting a little uncomfortable myself.” She rubbed her knob and pulled her hand away for me to see; it was so swollen you could see the outline of the bulge, big and hard and round,  and below it a growing wet spot.”These drugs are amazing aren’t they? Should we just go for the money shot? I would love to be a better tease and I wish I could prolong the joy a little longer but I need that cock. Ready?”
   I was so horny I couldn’t even talk.
   “Most muscular pose.” I hit it as hard as I could but watching her behind me was like seeing big foot in your rear view mirror. She dwarfed me. Every muscle was supersized - her shoulders were veiny, engorged blood watermelons, her chest was easily more than a foot deep, even her neck looked invincible, veined and engorged like she just swallowed a man whole.
    I turned to face her and she just held it. The expression on her face was fierce and the veins popping in her forehead made her look like a cartoon monster. She let out a primal yell that nearly had me running away. Finally she relaxed, admiring herself in the mirror. “I am a horny powerful fucking beast!”
   All I could manage was an enthusiastic nodding of the head, like mummy just promised me ice cream. 
   “What are you waiting for?”
    I literally jumped into her massive arms. She palmed my ass like it was a girl’s basketball and shoved me inside as hard as she could. She was soaking wet, and her pussy muscles gripped my cock like a vise.  She screamed in ecstasy. “You better not come until I tell you.”
   That was enough to slow me down. She jammed me in and out, in and out, the moaning increasing in pitch and frequency until finally I felt her whole body shake. “Now!” She said, and I blew my load into her.
   She dropped me and walked in circles for a moment, the adrenaline.throwing into overdrive. “That was so fucking good. Let's go again, right now!” She grabs my cock and starts needing and squeezing.
   I hadn't even caught my breath yet. “I’m working on it.”
   “Do I need to remind you how big and hot my muscles are? What if I just crank up this one itty bitty bicep for you?”
   She flexed that massive thing right in my face, so close I could count the veins.It was so gigantic that I had never noticed how wide it was- it looked as thick as a linebacker’s thigh. I felt my cock stir, but I needed more time. 
   “You know what? I think from now on I want you to call me Ma’am.. Just because it makes me laugh.”
   “Are you serious? Ma’am?”
   “Now get on your knees and satisfy me while you’re ‘working on it’.
   “Yes ma’am.”

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2017, 05:22:52 am »
Nice continuation. K+++  The comparison is great, especially the most muscular! Love her attitude. Keep it up.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
[johnnylm] BIG and TALL
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2017, 08:07:51 pm »
Enjoy.

Chapter 1

We met in college. A friend of mine dragged me to a women’s volleyball game, and as the game went on, I found myself drawn to one player in particular, a hitter.  Her name was Tammy and she was quite beautiful, with long dark hair and blue eyes, but it was her energy and competitiveness that really had me, the way she moved out there, the way she interacted with her teammates. They were other pretty girls on the team but she was irresistible. Perhaps it was because I was an athlete too, an all American linebacker and wrestler. The only problem for me was that she was five inches taller than I was; I had a bit of thing about that, and I wouldn’t have been surprised if she did too. I hung around afterwards, and finally found my moment to approach her. She was friendly and even bubbly, and appreciated all of my compliments. I couldn’t tell whether or not she was into me or not but decided to ask her out anyhow.
   We got married two years later. In time, the height difference became meaningless to both of us. We even had a running joke that if we opened a business together it would have to be a Big and Tall franchise; I was big and she was tall. We were so well suited to each other that we could finish each other’s sentences, and I never had to be embarrassed about how competitive I was because she was equally as competitive if not more so. In fact, she would get so angry when I beat her at video games that she would sometimes even punch me on the shoulder, not to hurt me or anything but just to express her frustration. I thought it was cute.
   I got a job selling pharmaceuticals straight of college. I was a good looking guy with a degree in chemistry, and for some strange reason my territory  seemed to be the world and was 100% women. There were many opportunities for me as I'm sure you can imagine, but I always remained loyal. I travelled a ton. My wife worked freelance as a graphic designer and had an office in our apartment. It was a bummer for both of us that I had to travel as much as I did but I tried to limit traveling on the weekends and we did our best to catch up when I was home. We were a very happy couple, we always enjoyed each other’s company and we both had more than healthy sex drives, a little on the competitive side of course. She loved it when I used my strength - throwing her on the bed, lifting her in the air, and fucking her against the wall - that stuff drove her crazy, and her moaning and orgasms were loud enough that the neighbors always knew when we were doing it. She was skinny with small breasts, but she was a taut skinny, with a six pack and firm everything. She had a great ass, big and round and firm from all that volleyball, and shapely legs of course too. Her hunger for sex didn’t hurt. There is nothing like a woman who always wants it.Even in the middle of a TV show I’d feel a hand on my cock, getting me warmed up and ready for action. All in all she was the sexiest woman I had ever been with.
   It’s still like that. Mostly. I’ll never forget when it started to change. It was a Sunday morning in July and we were having breakfast, bagels and lox, and she was struggling to open a jar of capers. I grabbed it from her and opened it easily. She looked at me, a little peeved, and I asked her was wrong. 
   “Why can’t I do that?” She said.
   I reassured her, told her it was hard for most women and even some men, and shared a couple of tricks to make them easier to open.  But she just shook her head and said, “I should be able to do that.” When I came home the following weekend she told me she had gotten a gym membership and a trainer.
   I didn’t notice much of a change at first. She had always been fit and lean, and if anything she just seemed slightly more vital if that was possible, but honestly even that might be me rewriting history after the fact.
   I will never forget the moment when I knew for sure. I was out on the left coast, either Oakland or San Jose, that I can’t remember, some airport late on a Friday night. I called her to let her know I was going to be late and after listening to me complain for a few minutes she interrupted me.
   “How does Bagel and Lox for breakfast sound? With capers?” I could hear the smile in her voice.
   “Fine with me. Why?”
   “Well I’m sure you’re going to end up sleeping late so at least I can run out and have everything waiting when you wake up.”
   I smiled. She was never a great liar. We never made much of a deal about breakfast, it was kind of wake up and deal with it, so I knew something was up and I had a feeling I knew exactly what. 
   I woke up and walked into kitchen. She kissed me and told me to sit. The table was already set and I could smell the bagels in the oven. “Ready?”
   I smiled and turned my chair towards her. 
   She took the capers out of the bag, held them in front of her, and without any visible effort, opened the jar. I clapped and she bowed. I was about to turn my chair back around when she stopped me.
   “Wait! I’m not done yet.” She took her sweater off and tossed it to me. She was wearing a tank top underneath. Then, she extended her arms out, balled her hands into fists, and slowly pulled them down towards her shoulders. Where there used to be a a straight line, just a cut line between the biceps and the rest of the arm, and a flat line on top of the bicep, was now a baseball sized bicep, hard and round, with a vein across the center of it. There was even a triceps bulge. I was stunned. Her smile disappeared.
   “What’s wrong?”
   “Nothing, I’m just surprised. Nice work!”
   “Thank you. It hasn’t been easy. I can’t imagine how long it took for you to have a build like that.”
   I brushed off the compliment. “It’s easier for guys. Which makes what you’ve done even more impressive.”
   “You can even see them from behind.” She turned her back to me and went into a double biceps again, and you could see just how much definition she had, the sharp verticals off the arm and the roundness at the top. And then I noticed the ‘v’ taper of the lats. She had never had a ‘V’ before. She had never even had lats before.
   “Your back looks good too.”
   “Thanks! Obviously I’m working on all of it.”
   Somehow that comment made me a little uncomfortable. “What are your goals?”
   She shrugged. “I just want to get stronger.”
   “Haven’t you done that?”
   “Well yes, but I’m enjoying it.”
   “I’m sure. I enjoyed it too. I was just wondering if you were worried about getting too, you know, muscular.”
   “I don’t know. I think nature will take care of that. I don’t see any big women that aren’t on junk.”
   “Where are you seeing woman on junk?”
   “I joined a Gold’s gym silly.”
   I nodded. It made sense of course. Tammy never did anything half-assed. If she was going to start lifting weights, why wouldn’t she go where the weightlifters and bodybuilders are?
   “You want to feel these suckers?”
   She got on her knees in front of me and threw up arms again. I rubbed my hands over the tops of them and squeezed. They filled my hands and were hard as rocks. She even had a small forearm bulge.
   “I see you like that,” she said, nodding at the bulge between my legs. Obviously my cock was feeling none of the misgivings that I was. “An extra bonus.”
   “Want to feel this sucker?” I said, smiling.
   “I wasn’t even going to ask.”

Offline iome60

• Activity:
    0%
Re: BIG AND TALL
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2017, 03:53:32 pm »
a very promising start, and well written!
K+
I will look forward for the next chapter: keep up the good work!

Offline Trinitus

• Activity:
    0%
Re: BIG AND TALL
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2017, 10:58:03 pm »
Great start! Well written with nice muscle descriptions. Looking very much forward for the next part.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View