Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581842 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 05:58:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected  (Read 53362 times)

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A FRESH START
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 07:40:41 am »
thanks for the feedback Uzi!  Sorry about the rape reference but this is a story about female dominance after all.    There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this story but here's one final  installment for the few of you that have been enjoying it.   
CHAPTER SIX

“You ready?”  Kyra stood up and moved the table out of the way.   I know I’ve described Kyra in bits and pieces but I want you to see exactly what I was looking at and now seems to be the perfect time to let you in.   

Kyra’s 5’ 11”, an inch shorter than I am, but she’s so huge and so much taller than the average woman that you have the sensation of looking up at her.   Everything stands out on Kyra, there is no part that is more impressive than any other, but you can’t help but focus on her massive pecs and her luscious, pert round breasts because they are literally in your face.   I know you all check out female bodybuilders so I’ll be more concrete-  she’s Roberta Tuor Zazzaron up close and personal. Retreat one step however, and you’ll notice that she’s wider than RTZ, with a lat spread so broad that Emma Sue comes to mind and makes her chest appear slightly more modest than it actually is.  And the tall, thick traps…think Julie Bourassa.   We’re talking an impressive physique for a bodybuilder of any height - but Kyra is almost 6’ tall.   Her upper arms are at least 20”, but they’re so proportional to the rest of her that they don’t look any more massive than Tina Zampa’s.  I think you get the picture.   

It was hot in her apartment and her upper pecs glistened with sweat.  She looked like she was ready for the moment, both mentally and physically, and I had the overwhelming urge to just get down on my knees and pray. 

“What am I supposed to do?”

She laughed.  “That’s a good question.  I guess I need to make an unwanted advance.”   

We both  laughed nervously for a minute before she put her game face back on.  She approached me, grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me tight against her body.   She was hard.  The base of my enraged  cock was rubbing against her bulging clit. Her breath hit the perspiration on my neck like an arctic wind and I immediately broke out in goose bumps.  “I want you so bad.” 

“Awesome.” 

She giggled.  “That’s not what you’re supposed to say.” 

“Okay, I, I want you too, but I really think we should wait.”

She started rubbing my cock.  “Oh come on, I know you want it. We both do. ” 

I had my hands all over her bulging biceps.  “I do, I really do, but I think we should take it slow.” 

She started to unbutton my shirt.  “We’ll go slow honey, I promise.”

“Stop.”  I pushed away from her.  

She smiled.  “What if I don’t want to?”  She grabbed my by the shoulders; I could feel her fingers pressing through my deltoids all the way to my bones. 

“You have to. No means no.”   

She nodded at the bulge in my pants.  “You’re saying no, but the boss  is saying yes.” Somehow, I was rock hard despite the pain. 

This was the moment I had committed to; as much as I didn’t want to, I needed to try to escape, and it wasn’t going to be easy.  Although the pain did make it seem real.  And I admit that somewhere in the back of my mind It gave me some pause that the woman I was in love with could hurt me just by holding me. 

I immediately dropped all my weight to the floor - believe it or not she held all 175 pounds of me airborne with her arms fully outstretched or a moment before I finally dropped to the ground.  I sprinted for the door but my forward motion was suddenly stopped with such force that my neck snapped back- her hands were around my waist like steel clamps.  I looked down at her ripped, bulging vascular forearms - they were easily as thick as my legs.   Suddenly I was airborne, flying backwards until my head was pressed against her firm breasts, my ass up against her warm crotch.  She was rubbing me against her crotch like a 175 pound dildo.  “Nice try,” she whispered in my ear. “This is making me so hot. Are you ready?”  She shoved her tongue in my ear as she rubbed me up and down. 

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked, with an equal mixture of excitement and fear.

“Whatever I want,” she whispered.   She walked me into the nearest wall and pressed me face first against it.  To free her hands, She held me in place  using only her crotch.    She finished unbuttoning my shirt.  “We need to get naked first, wouldn’t you say?”  When she was done, she released the pressure.  I turned and tried to make a run for it but she had me under the arms.   “Thanks for turning around,” she said.

“How are you going to do that and stop me from going anywhere at the same time?  Sounds like this game is over.” 

“Like this,” she said as her right  hand shot out and grabbed my neck, leaving me just enough airway to breathe.    “I only need one hand to hold you.”  She laughed as she unbuttoned me.  “How are you still hard? You are incredible.”   She yanked down my pants and underwear to my thighs.  “I don’t like repeating myself, but you are so fucking big.   I’m sore from you fucking the shit out of me and I’m still in disbelief.  How big are you?”   

“I don’t know. Big.”   I stuttered, my voice barely present because of the pressure on my vocal chords.

“Oh come on, you know big you are. I’ve never met a guy who doesn’t know exactly how big he is.” 

I shook my head. “I swear.” 

“We’re going to measure you later.  And while we’re at it, I’ll let you measure my biceps.”  She laughed as she flexed her massive, vascular upper arm right in my face.  “What do you think, am I big too?”   I nodded.   She laughed.  “I sure fucking am.”

I had never seen her act aggressively in any way but not right now she looked like another person altogether.  Her soft features were set so fiercely that she reminded of an MMA fighter going in for the kill.  “Don’t you dare fucking cum,” she whispered as she stroked my cock gently.  “I love this cock.  I need it inside me now, do you understand? None of this slow bullshit.”  I nodded."Say no again."

"No."

She smiled.  "You don't mean that.   You and that gigantic member of yours need to get on the same page."  She unbuttoned her pants and tried to slide them off, but her glutes were just too enormous.  “Tight pants are a real problem for a girl my size.”  She laughed.  “My size is a real problem for tight pants." 

She bent her knees and flexed her legs and ass.  I’m not shitting you, her pants actually started to split at the quads - but the waist was too elastic and the pants held.  “What do I do now?”  She wasn’t asking me.  Then, still holding my throat, she jammed her tongue in my mouth.  “Holy shit, this is hot, this is so fucking hot, isn’t it?”  She laughed.   I nodded. 

“I’m going to let go of your throat now, okay?  But if you make a run for  it- I’ll kill you with my bare hands.  You know I can do that right?  Should I show you my muscle again?”  She flexed and unfixed her massive arm in front of me, laughing.  “Try to escape that, my skinny little cock-bearer.   You want to touch it?  Touch it."   I felt her bicep - it was rock hard and  too big to even get my hand around.   

She let go of my neck.  Obviously I wasn’t going anywhere.  She pulled down her pants slowly and watched as I trembled before her.  Holy shit was she massive- her quads were even bigger and more defined than RTZ’s.  She started flexing her legs as she touched herself.  “Why aren’t you making a run for it?”  She said, and cackled.  I had never heard her laugh like that. 

“Do you want to see how fucking big I am?  You don't even know do you?”  She curled slowly into a most muscular pose, and then held it until she turned red and a giant vein popped out on her forehead.  Her sports bra stretched so thin I could actually see her skin between the weave.  Finally it popped and hit me in the chest like a bullet.  She was without a doubt the strongest and most massive woman I had ever seen - RTZ looked like a lightweight in comparison.  My hand instinctively went to my cock, whether out of excitement or self-preservation I have no idea. 

“That’s mine!”  She grunted in a fierce baritone.  “Don’t you dare fucking cum before I tell you to.” 

She stood up again, erect, her lats so wide that all I could see was Kyra.  She smiled, still red from the exertion, and started touching herself.  “I have never been this hard before in my life!  Shit, I could probably fuck you.”    I’m worried about what  you’re imagining now- she was making a joke.  Her clit was big and full, a juicy mouthful, but it wasn’t big enough to fuck anything.  Believe me, I was worrying plenty, but not about that. 

“You want to suck my nipples before we get started?  That a boy.  Oh yeah, I like that.” She started moaning again, but this time it was few octaves lower.   “I’m going to fuck you in a way that no woman has ever fucked a man before.  I call it the Gorilla fuck. I promise you you won’t find it in any manual.  Are you ready?”  I nodded.  I was terrified but my dick was as fearless as ever.     

She tore my pants off like tissue paper,  took a step towards me, grabbed my cock and rubbed it between her thighs.  She smiled.    “You sure?” 

"Does it matter?"

She laughed.  "Good point.   I'm fucking ready. Bend your knees a little."  She reached over my shoulder, palmed my ass and lifted me effortlessly into her wetness, squeezing me up and in with all her power. I was as far in as I could go; I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her cervix.  She throttled my cock with her powerful vaginal muscles and moaned.  “Oh my God!”   She powered me up and down, slowly at first, angling me this way and that as it pleased her,  her deep moaning punctuated by an occasional scream when the size of my cock caught her by surprise. 

Me?  All I could see was muscle, powerful, beautiful engorged muscle, and of course the breast meat that my head was squeezed between as she moved me up and down.  The fear was gone now and all of a sudden it was like I was on an erotic amusement park ride, with unexpected thrills from moment to moment but no apparent danger.   I was getting a cock massage unlike any I had ever had in my life, helpless and totally at the mercy of my sex-crazed and jacked masseuse.

She was going harder and faster now.  Our sweaty groins were slapping each other and I could feel her fingers so deep into my ass tissue that I knew with intuitive profundity what it must feel like to be a bowling ball; a sensate bowling ball.  I was going to cum - I had to cum,  this was way more stimulation than I had ever felt in my life and I had no control.   “Not yet!” She barked in that commanding basso voice of hers.  She must have seen it in my face; I didn’t even know she could see my face.  She paused, grabbed my balls with her other hand, and yanked down firmly; I winced.  “That should do it.” 

She slammed me in harder and harder, and as she did the pitch of her moaning climbed upwards.   “Yes, yes, yes,” she whispered in my ear.  “You are so good.”  Shit, I wasn’t doing anything, being ‘that good’ has never been easier, but I was more than a little concerned about what would happen to me if I came before she did.   I could tell she was getting close, but so was I; that muscular, wet, squeezing, sucking pussy of hers was killing me and there was nothing I could do about it.  Her moans were sounding about 5’2” and 100 lbs at that moment, a good sign, and I just hoped I was safe.  I was about to warn her when she jammed me so hard inside that I thought she broke my pelvis.  She screamed.  I screamed.   Her hand suddenly went slack; I fell to the the ground with a thud but was so out of my mind that I didn’t even feel it.  I have never ejaculated so hard in my entire life.

“I’m sorry honey.”  She grabbed me by the waist and hoisted me into the air as if I were a small child.  “I know you didn’t want that but you’re happy now aren’t you?”  She put her lips around my spent cock and gave it a little kiss.

“Sure but do you mind just putting me down.”  

“Oh.  Sorry.”  She set me down; it took me a moment to recover my balance.   

“You know we’re done yet, don’t you?  You haven’t gotten halfway to satisfying me.   And I think I know exactly how to get you hard again too.” 

She threw her arms up into a soul-vibrating double biceps and held it until the veins started to pop, her pecs pulling up so high that her hard nipples pointed skyward.   She might as well have just pulled a rip cord on my throbbing cock.   

Kyra laughed.  "Okay I just have to measure that thing.  It's definitely the biggest cock I've ever seen." She ran off to the kitchen and came back with a tape measure.   "Is that full sail?" 

She extended the tape. "10 and a half inches!  Are you kidding me? I've never seen anything bigger than eight.    No wonder I'm sore.   Are you ready?"  She gave it a firm squeeze, flexing her bulging  forearm and making sure I noticed.   

"I don't know Kyra. "

"What?  Come on." She pointed to my pulsating, ferociously hard cock.   "What are you going to do with that?"   

"I don't know.  Take it home?"

She put her bulging arm around my shoulder, her large breast pressing into my back.  "Come on honey, it's me Kyra, the same woman you've been fantasizing about for months."  She took me in her hand and stroked me gently, lovingly. 

"I'm just not sure I'm the same old Cooper."  Kyra's smile disappeared.  She looked hurt.   

"Look, it's not your fault.  Obviously you get me going.  I think I just need a moment to process all of..." Her breasts suddenly had me speechless.  "There's a lot to process."

"I understand.  Well maybe you can go home like that, but you can't leave me like this."  She flexed her massive legs and pointed to her meat, which had swelled to the size of an organic peach.

"Are you going to make me?"

She smiled.  "Do you want me to?" I know she was making a joke but it didn't strike a funny bone for me at the moment.   "Okay, remember that time when I did you  a favor?   You needed that so badly didn't you?  And actually I'd say it changed your life.   Well guess what?  It's payback time."   She grabbed my head and firmly but gently guided it between her legs.  I tried to push her away but I might as well have been trying to push away a battleship.    "Come on, you're going to love it. "

Guess what?  I did.  It was the juiciest, meatiest most delicious pussy I have ever eaten.  She raped me twice that night and I enjoyed every minute of it.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 07:40:41 am »

Offline Greatguy87

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 08:22:28 pm »
I enjoyed it. I like tall chicks! Kyra is my kinda woman! (Is it bad that im wet now?) Check out my work when you get a chance.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [johnnylm] Leaving Las Vegas
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 09:42:27 pm »
Leaving Las Vegas
by johnnylm

I had just put my bag in the compartment when I saw her coming.  She was blonde, she was wearing a red patterned sundress and her shoulders were so jacked they violated the personal space of the passengers sitting on the aisle.  The next thing I noticed were the luscious round breasts,  so flattened against her pectoral plates it was like they were being held against their will.  She lifted her carry-on into the luggage compartment effortlessly with one hand, right next to mine.  And then she just stared at me.
    “Sorry.”  I squeezed further into my row, thinking she was trying to get by.
   She smiled. “That’s my seat.”
   “Oh.”  I scooted into the aisle and watched her as she folded herself into the window seat. 
   “Thank god it’s a short flight.” She smiled as she adjusted the sundress over her jacked quads.
   “Yeah,” I sputtered, my eyes wide at the sight of her.  I tracked the huge vein from her crotch all the way to her knee.  I had been in Vegas for a bachelor party and I had seen some things that excited me, but nothing quite like this.  Everything about this woman was a bulge. I like all kinds of women, but muscle women are just another thing altogether, like they’re naked with their clothes on, and here is she is sitting next to me. I wondered how I was going to manage to survive the flight to Los Angeles with my pants unstained and intact. 
   She didn’t even pretend to try to share the armrest.  As it was, her shoulder was pressing me into the aisle and her feet were extended under the chair in front of me, her huge, ripped calves jutting against each other like granite boulders. She was tall.
“You don’t mind?”
“No!” 
She took  a long look at me and giggled. 
“What?” I said, slightly embarrassed. 
“What were you in Vegas for?”
“Just for fun.”  I lied.  “I love Vegas.”
“Really? What do you like about it?”
“Well.  I do like gambling. And I enjoy the shows too.”
“Okay. I’m not a big fan.”
“What were you here for?”
“Work.”
“Oh yeah? Like a convention?”
“Sort of.  I don’t know if you noticed but…”  And with that, she twisted her wrist forward ever so slightly until her bicep bulged out like a grapefruit, the veins criss-crossing over the top like angry earthworms.
“I did notice,” I said, squirming. 
She giggled.  “I thought so.” 
“Hard not to.” 
“Don’t be embarrassed,” she said, as she squeezed my thigh with her powerful hand.  “You don’t build a body like this if you don’t like the attention.”
I laughed.
“Did I say something funny?” she said, with a sly grin.
“Not at all.” I said, and laughed again. 
“Guys just laugh so much around me. It’s funny.” 
I tried not to laugh.  I was so excited and nervous that I was sure that she could see me shaking.
“I was there for a bodybuilding contest.   I’m what they call a heavyweight.  Do you think that’s a nice thing to call a lady? Can I ask you something?” 
I nodded.   
“Do you like it or does it just sort of freak you out?”
“You mean…”
“What did you think I was talking about?”
“Both.”
“That’s good. I guess. I see guys like you all jittery and I just never knew how to read it.” By ‘guys like you’ I’m assuming she meant normal human guys, guys who go to the gym and work out but never really look like anything more than normal guys who work out. 
“Haven’t you had boyfriends?” 
“Of  course silly.  But my boyfriends have all been from the gym.  I do spend a lot of time there.”  She winked at me. “Now that I know you’re not all grossed out by me do you mind if I put this up?”  She lifted the arm rest out of the way and pushed her thigh across the seat until it rubbed against mine.  “So cozy.”  She winked at me again.  “I always wondered what it would be like with a normal guy.”   
By this time, I was wiping sweat off my brow.  My cock had moved of its own accord from my right leg to my left and was bucking against the denim at the chance to get at her. I was sure my pants were going to explode any minute now and I considered excusing myself to go to the bathroom, but as uncomfortable I was, I was enjoying every minute of it.
Her hand was on my leg again, but this time it was lingering. She tapped the tip of my cock with her silver nail.  “I didn’t notice that before.”   
I laughed again.  “It was there.” 
“That’s quite a ways down your leg, big fellow.”   
I blushed. 
She gave it a firm squeeze.  “We’ll have to talk about that.”
Normally I am very proud of my cock, and I can tell you that I had never in my life seen it that big, but at the moment I was feeling like an embarrassed child. She leaned into my ear and whispered, “Let me tell you, you have nothing to be insecure about.” 
I nodded gratefully.
She squeezed my leg.  “Did you ever think you were going to have this much fun on the flight home?” She laughed. “That’s not the way a trip to Vegas usually happens, is it?  I’m not sure I would have described any of this as fun- my cock was throbbing, my veins were pulsing with adrenalin and I felt like I had suddenly come down with the flu; but I can tell you that I have never been more turned on in my life. 
“Hey.  Want to touch?”  She rubbed her hands along the contours of her torso.
“I don’t know.” I looked around. 
“Nobody’s watching. It’s only fair right?”  She winked again.
“I don’t know if I can handle it.”
“Lean on me.  People will think we’re a couple.”  She put her arm around me and I leaned into her chest. I put my hand on her breast like I was touching a hot stove.
“Oh come on,” she said, pressing it into her massive chest and flexing her pecs at the same time.   “Who knows if you’ll ever get another chance.” 
I got so light headed I thought I was going to pass out, drunk on the power beneath that sundress, aching to be inside of her.  I felt up past her breast and across every striation of her enormous pectoral, and from there my hand wandered slowly down, across her bowling ball  delts and huge biceps and down her abdominal ridges, until I reached her jacked inner thigh.  I looked up to her for permission and saw her eyes closed, neck extended, just waiting.  Her underwear was soaking wet.  I ran two fingers across the outline of her clitoris and she moaned. I was about to go for more when she grabbed my hand, squeezing so hard that I thought she was going to crush it.  I almost screamed. I rolled away from her, clutching it in agony. 
“I’m so  sorry. Really.”  She grabbed my hand and kissed it delicately, her luscious lips  gently stroking it. “It was just feeling so good I just couldn’t take it. I haven’t had much satisfaction lately.” 
“What would have happened if you didn’t like it?”  She laughed. 
“I’m not trying to scare you away. I’m a very gentle person.”
All I can tell you is that while my hand was throbbing in pain, my cock was still as hard as a wrecking ball. “I’ll take your word for it.”
“I bet I can figure out a way to make it up to you.”
“I don’t know.  My hand hurts an awful lot.”
“I see.”
We were almost home. 

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
Re: Leaving Las Vegas
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 06:27:25 am »
I'm enjoying this one. Great premise for a story. I like the dominance she has over him. Look forward to reading more. Nice effort johnnylm. K+++

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2016, 11:07:51 pm »
Thanks guys.  Next installment.   

She invites me back to her place.   It’s a small garden apartment on the first floor, and I can’t help but notice the weightlifting equipment on the patio.
   You work out at home?
   No, are you kidding? I go to a gym.  That’s just for stress reduction right there. 
   That??  I point to the bench press. The bar is loaded with three forty-fives on each side.
   She laughs.  Didn’t you have your hands all over my chest? That’s warm-ups. What do you want to drink? Sit.
   I’ll take a glass of red wine if you have it.
   She sits down next to me. Everything about her is driving me crazy- the bulges, the breasts, her perfume which smells like a pine forest, even her moist breath, which is making my skin tingle. We clink glasses and then she puts her hand on my leg and checks out my bulge.
   Have you been this way the whole time?  She rubs it gently, just enough to drive me crazy. 
   You probably think I do this all the time don’t you? 
   I watch her hand on my cock.   Which part?
   I’ve never been this forward with a man in my life.   Do you believe me?
   Should I?
   This is the first time I’ve been with a guy who’s not at least as strong as I am. 
   I laugh.  That’s a pretty small pool.
   Well.  Then I guess it hasn’t held me back.  She leans in and kisses me.  She puts down her glass and looks at me. Then she grabs my chin and goes in again, this time with her tongue. 
   You’re a good kisser, you know that?  She squeezes my cock again, just to remind me that she’s there. You know how guys are.  Usually they like to be in charge and they’re bigger than you and you know you just give into that.  But now.  I hope you’re okay with it.  Sure looks like you’re okay with it.  She laughs.  I’m so much stronger than you that I feel entitled to do what ever I want. 
   She picks up my wrist in her powerful hand and wraps her fingers around it.  I have no doubt that she could easily crush it if she wanted to.  She exerts a small amount of pressure on my wrist, just enough to flex her massive forearm.  She holds it up to my face and smiles. 
   Do you see how big I am?  And you, you’re so delicate.  I’m not offending you am I? I’m just being honest. I feel like I’m going to have to be careful with you or I’ll break you in two.  But I also feel like I’ve got license to do whatever I want with you.  Have my way with you.
   She laughs, as if the idea is just occurring to her. She grabs me by the back of the neck and gently pulls me towards her, plunging her tongue into my mouth with a power that is irresistible. Finally she pulls away.
   You’re a really good lover aren’t you?  Don’t be modest. 
   We kiss some more. Finally she pulls away. 
   Don’t you want to touch me?
   I had been sitting next to her like a shy schoolgirl.  She had been pushing against me, rubbing up on me like she was in heat but I was too in awe of the sheer raw power of her physique to do anything.  Permission was all I needed.  I grabbed her by her waist and moved upward.  Her lats pushed out so much at the point where they joined her hips that half my hand fit flat on their front side.  By the time I got to the top I thought she had wings, thick pulsating hot bulging muscular wings, and when she flexed them I got so excited that I nearly blew my wad. I came to her pecs from below and grabbed those thick beds of muscle.  She smiled and flexed so powerfully that she broke my grip. 
   Don’t you want to see what it all looks like?   She stood up and took her dress off. 
   My jaw dropped.  As big as she felt, she looked even bigger. Her thighs were shredded and still easily as wide as my waist. 
   Stand up.  Come closer.  She grabbed me by the ass and pulled me so close that I could feel her heat through my clothing.  Hey.  I’m taller than you aren’t I? I’m sorry, I really just didn’t notice until now. 
   If I were insecure I wouldn’t be here.  I’m almost as tall as you anyway.  Are you six feet?
   Just. So.  What do you think?  Does it freak you out?
   It’s driving me crazy actually. 
   That makes me so happy. So why are you still dressed?
   She unbuttons my shirt and tosses it on the couch.  She rubs my chest, gently pulling on my nipples. 
   You’ve got a cute little body, you know that?  I can tell you work out.  Let’s see the main event.  She winks at me before getting down on her knees. She undoes my belt and looks up at me as she unbuttons the top button.  Is it just going to pop out? 
   She winks again.  She finishes with the buttons and then slowly pulls my underwear down.  I am so wound up that it practically slaps her across the face. 
        Lord!  Look at that.  She grabs it with both hands.  That is a lot of meat.   I’ve never seen anything like that. So thick! No wonder you’re so skinny.
       I do have a big cock but I swear it had never been like that. She had me so hard up for so many hours that I swear I gained two inches. 
   Poor guy, all locked up in there for so long.  How can I make it up to you? She caressed it and squeezed it and licked it.  I grabbed onto her yoked traps, steadying myself. Suddenly I was airborne.   She had picked me up by the hips and was holding me out in front of her like a pair of five pound dumbbells.  How about we move this to the bedroom?
   She wasn’t asking.
   I want that thing inside me.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 06:34:21 am »
Incredible follow up! I loved how strong she is, warming up with 3 plates on each side (315 pounds) probably doing tons and tons of reps with it before she gets tired. And she's pretty sexually aggressive, at least with this guy, though it's hard to believe that she has found more than a half dozen men who are as strong or stronger than she is. She seems to be awesomely strong, really muscular, and really sexy too. I like what I have seen from this story a lot, keep up the great work! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 06:11:04 pm »
Here you go guys.  Enjoy. 

You're my hero.   She collapsed onto me, still panting.   
        I didn't do anything.     
        Don't make me laugh.  She was still trying to catch her breath.   I'll just give you a brief re-cap.   After tossing me on the bed, she stood over me grabbed my cock and started doing slow, deep squats while touching her engorged bodybuilder's clit, moaning deeply.  Her legs were just massive, the contracting muscles bulging every which way as she glided effortlessly up and down.  She was a sight to behold, her beautiful breasts levitating above me, her abs flexed as she undulated her hips forward and back, massaging my cock like it had never been massaged before.  I grabbed her powerful bulging ass and tried to squeeze it.  I swear I could feel every fiber of those magnificent glutes as she pounded away at me, and I still have no idea how I didn’t just blow as soon as she mounted me. When she came, it felt like my cock had just dived into a jacuzzi.  I have never been so turned on before in my life.
   Can you move a little bit?   She was so heavy I couldn’t breath.
   I’m sorry!  Didn’t meant to squish you.  She propped herself up on her elbows and I saw those muscles in action, her arms, her pecs even her traps were just so jacked.  Better? She kissed me. Even her tongue dominated me. 
   I moved in with her.  Sex was always a game and she was in charge.  Whenever I would rub against her she would always just smile and say, “Not now.”  She loved to tease me.  She loved when I was so hard I could barely walk.  She was easily as horny as I was but she loved being in control.  She loved getting me when I was deep into something else. Like the time when I was refinishing a piece of furniture on the back patio and suddenly found myself airborne, my latex gloves flailing in the air.  She threw me on the couch, grabbed me by the hips and before I knew it my legs were over her shoulders and my cock was in her mouth. 
   Sorry, I got hungry all of a sudden.  She sucked until I screamed and kept going until there was nothing left. 
   Your turn. 
   And then I was upside down, suspended by ankles my head squeezed by her monster legs as I sucked down her juicy over-sized clit until she collapsed onto the couch. 
   You are so good!  She loved to say that.  Here I was, having sex with a goddess, and she was complimenting me. 
   And then she started to bulk up.  She was eating 50 ounces of meat at a  meal and washing it down with a protein shake.  I couldn’t understand it. 
   Why are you trying to get bigger?
   Honey, I’m a bodybuilder.  If I’m not getting bigger, I’m getting smaller. 
   But you’re perfect right now.
   You’re so sweet.  I know you love my big muscles.  But don’t you think you’ll like them when they’re even bigger?
   I don’t know. 
   Well you know what?  It’s not easy to get bigger, especially when you’re my size.  It could take years for you to even notice.  Let me just keep doing what I do, and you tell me if you’re unhappy?  Okay?
   I nodded.
   Maybe I won’t grow at all.  Maybe I’ll just get stronger. 
   Okay.  Somehow I didn’t believe that.
   She wrapped me in her powerful arms and squeezed me into her breasts.  Don’t worry.  Nothing will change. 
   She was enormous offseason, she looked as big as an NFL lineman.  I can’t say I cared for the look much, especially when she was already so huge to begin with, but her power was still a turn on.  I can also tell you that there was nothing more sexy than when she started to diet.  Every day, her muscles started to appear, like a sculpture being carved out of stone.  Her amorphous arms suddenly started to gain shape, her biceps morphing from mounds to boulders under her skin.  The muscles in her lats and shoulders started poking through one by one until her back rippled with muscle.  The last thing to appear was her abs- first the verticals, and then slowly the six pack, until she was bulging all the way up to her chest. 
   When she was a month away from contest, she asked me to measure her biceps. 
   You ready? She smiled.  It was like a little performance for my benefit - she threw her arms out to the side, made fists and held them until her biceps and triceps bulged and her forearms rippled, and then she slowly contracted her arms, a wide grin on her face. 
   How do I look?
   Scary.
   As long as I get a reaction like that, she said, nodding at my tented gym shorts. I was so hard I thought I was going to break through. 
   Go ahead.
   I approached her with the tape, my body shaking with desire. Eighteen and a half inches.
   Wait.  She squeezed a little harder and the tape pushed open. 
   Almost 19.   
   Yes!  She lifted me into the air like I was a small child.  A half inch! 
   She saw the concern on my face.  Oh come on, they look the same don’t they? What’s a half inch on arms this huge anyhow?  Aren’t I just as sexy as I was before?  She stuck her hands in my shorts and massaged my cock.  Then she leaned down and whispered in my ear, her warm wet, breath tickling my ear and making me tingle all over: Let’s take care of this. 
   I have nothing to complain about.  She was the sexiest woman I had ever been with, and a little more of her didn’t make her any less sexy.  I had more sex over the past few months than I ever had in entire life and it never got boring.
   You know I’ve got my contest next week, she said one day as she absentmindedly diddled my cock after another round of monster sex. 
   I want to go. 
   Not this time.   I really need to focus.  Okay?  I promise I’ll take you another time.  She kissed me.
   How long are you going to be gone for.
   A week.  You going to miss me?
   I don’t know what I’m going to do without you.
   So sweet.  I do feel badly; I know that monster of yours needs attention. 
   You really should just let me come.  I’ll take care of you I promise. 
   You know what?  I have an idea.
   What? 
   It’s a surprise.  No promises okay.  I have to see if I can make it happen.  But if it does…I think you’re going to be just fine while I’m gone.  She kissed me.  I am so happy we found each other. And  I am so excited about my idea!  How about some breakfast. 
   She jumped out of bed, her massive gluten bulging with every step, and headed for the kitchen. 

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2016, 11:13:33 pm »
I'm going to try to get one more installment out before I take a break.   Enjoy.

She called again just to make sure I was home. 
   I told you I’d be home. 
   Just checking.
   What are you up to? 
   You’ll see.    Just then the doorbell rang. 
   It’s here. 
   Okay got to go. 
   Wait-  she giggled and hung up.  I looked out the peephole but I couldn’t see anything so I opened the door.   I had to look up to see her.  She was wearing heels but she had to be 6’ 5” without them and frankly I don’t even know how to start describing her. ‘Jacked’ definitely didn’t do her justice; she made my girlfriend look like a runway model. 
   I started choking.
   Are you okay?   She patted me gently on the back. 
   Fine…I just, something went down the track. 
   Poor thing.   She rubbed my back as she waited for me to recover. 
   I’m sorry.  What a way to introduce myself.  Please come in.
   I’m a friend of your wife’s. 
   I figured.     
   She laughed.  She had to duck her head and turn sideways to get in the door.  She was wearing a mini-skirt and tight black top that showed off her bulging mid-riff.  Her breasts pushed out at least a foot from her massive chest and each of her shoulders was bigger than my head.  I swear that the apartment shook when she walked in; or maybe it was just me.
   I brought this.  She held out a bottle of wine like she didn’t know what to do with it. 
   I’m sorry. I was just too stunned to be polite.  Please have a seat. 
   She sat demurely on the couch, like a high school girl on her first date.  I opened the wine and poured a couple of glasses.  If I had known you were coming I would have ordered some dinner. 
   I think your wife is taking care of it.   
   Girlfriend.
   Girlfriend! Sorry. Just the way she talks about you it’s like you’re married I guess. 
   I sat down next to her.  So how do you know her? 
   Oh.  She’s my workout partner.  Trying to catch up to me. She giggled.     
   Uh…not going to happen. 
   She laughed.  She is so enormous that until that moment I hadn’t noticed that she is actually attractive. She had high cheekbones and green eyes and very full lips. 
   She told me to keep my eye on you.  Said she thought we’d get along. 
   Her awkwardness immediately put me at ease. I was hoping she wouldn’t notice the action in my pants; if she did, she certainly didn’t let on.
   How come you’re not at the contest?
   Oh.  Honestly?  I’m just too big.  I’m not being conceited or anything.   They just wouldn’t know what to do with me. 
   Isn’t bodybuilding about getting big? 
   She put her glass down and stood up.  Are you ready?   
   She threw her arms up into a double biceps so awesome that even my erection got scared.   Her arms had to be at least twenty five inches, big peaked biceps and triceps that seemed to stretch her skin to the breaking point.  Her lats were so wide and thick that she seemed to have an extra dimension.  It occurred to me that I might be looking at the biggest woman in the world. 
   Okay? 
   I nodded meekly.  She sat down next to me, took a sip of wine and smiled. I’m not everybody’s cup of tea.   
   She seemed slightly more relaxed now that we acknowledged the elephant in the room.
   Can I ask you something?  She nodded.  How does a shy girl like you decide to build a body like this?
   I don’t know.  I just always wanted to be big.  And I guess once I got big I wanted to get bigger.  I guess it’s like an addiction.  It does make it hard to have a love life though.  There  are not too many guys that want to be with a woman like me.  And it’s just hard when you’re so much bigger.
   What about bodybuilders?   
   Yuck.  I hate bodybuilders.  They’re a bunch of narcissistic boneheads.  That’s all they do is lift weights.  I’ve never met a smart bodybuilder.  Besides your wife.
   Girlfriend. 
   Girlfriend, oh god. 
   But I mean you must spend a lot of time at the gym too. 
   Of course I do but I have a life.  I’m a radiologist. 
   Wow. 
   I like people, I really wanted to be a GP but I know I just freak people out too much so I decided to do that.
   So you’re smart too.
   Don’t act surprised.  She giggled.
   How do you even find clothes?
   Good question.  I have them made.  Do you like?
   I like.  I really like.  If she wasn’t so sweet I would have been terrified.  Muscles turn me on, but my god…I felt like a dwarf next to her. 
   Ah, thanks.  She sighed.  Okay, this is really awkward so I’m just going to say it okay?  Mia told me that if you didn’t come on to me she wanted me to tell you that you had her permission.

I laughed.  Honestly, I thought that was what she had in mind.  The bottle of wine, the way she dressed up - clearly there was a plan here.

I’m a little embarrassed to tell you the truth.  Borrowing another girl’s boyfriend, I mean, never done that before.  But I’ll be honest, the only reason I went along with it  is that I am really hard up.  And I mean she told me what a cute little guy you were-
   -That’s what she called me?
   I’m sorry.
   You know I do weigh  175 pounds.
   Well I mean but compared to us.  Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.  You’re perfect.  She put her hand on my leg.  Her hands were so big I’m sure she could have wrapped her fingers around my thigh.  I have never felt so small in my life. 
   Do me a favor and tell Mia that I don’t need  her permission.  I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She parted them and leaned in and I just went for it.  I was feeling all those muscles, the monster lats, those shoulders…I couldn’t even get my hand around her biceps they were so fucking enormous.  I pushed her away.  I needed more. 
   You going to take my clothes off?   She smiled demurely and lifted her arms into the air.  She looked so superhuman like that I thought she was going to take off.  I started trying to wrestle that top off but those tits and muscles were just too big.  Finally she just tore it off.
   I’ll buy another one. 
   Her bra was more doable but it was under so much tension that as soon as I unhooked it it flew off like a rubber band.  Her enormous breasts - honestly, when I grabbed them I realized they were so big that  they don’t  even have a size for those things - looked small against the pecs and the lats.   
   What do you think?  She grabbed me in a bear hug and lifted me off the ground, shoving her tongue into my mouth like an animal.  Thank you.  I can’t tell you how much this means to me.  The only thing that made this halfway doable for me was your unspoken appreciation.  She winked at the tent in my sweat pants.  You deserve a lot of credit. Most guys are just scared.
   She put me down and climbed out of her mini skirt and her underwear. She took her heels off and she still towered over me. Her legs were like redwoods. Her clit was thick and full and stood out from her body like a little mini-erection. 
   Do you want me to undress you too?
   If you want. 
   She pulled my pants down and whistled.  Honey.  I can’t tell you how happy that makes me.  Should we move this to the bedroom?
   We can do this wherever you want. 
   I swear to god my cock had grown another two inches.  It’s amazing how the body responds to extreme pressure.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2016, 01:23:05 am »
Wow, what a lucky schmuck, now usually tall muscle girls aren't my cup of tea, but you describe her muscles so well, that they overcome my usual liking, and I feel jealous, not only has he found a huge, strong muscle goddess to love, now he has another one who is even bigger and stronger, and apparently has fallen in lust with him too! Great stuff, I really look forward to more! k+!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2016, 11:19:02 pm »
We walked into the bedroom and she just laid down on the bed.  I went to work on  her clit but she grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me up towards her.  It felt like I was laying on top of a mountain. I have never felt so small in my life.
   Later.   I need you inside of me.
   She was soaking wet.  She moaned when I entered her and grabbed me so hard by the shoulders that I thought she was going to crush them.
   Easy.
   Sorry, I’m going insane right now. 
   I started with my usual gentle moves back and forth until she grabbed me by the ass and thrust me all the way in. 
   Pound me.  I want you to pound me.  Can you do that?
   I went at it as hard as I could, slapping my pelvis against hers and thrusting so hard with my glutes that I thought she was going to scream.  But she didn’t. 
   Yeah.  That’s good.
   I could tell she was just being polite. Usually my cock gets a bigger response than that.  Then she lifts one leg above her head. 
   Wow you’re flexible.
   Harder.
   I’ve got one hand on her powerful ass right now and I’m jamming her so hard  with my foot long that I can’t believe I’m not causing a little bit of pain, but there she is, just panting  away.
   Can we try something?
   Obviously something wasn’t working for her. Holding me inside her by the ass, she stands up and lays me down on the bed underneath her.  For a moment I can’t breathe; she’s got to weigh 300 pounds.  She throws both my legs over my head and power squats my cock  so hard that I’m sure she’s going to break something.  I’m watching this absolute muscle monster fuck the shit of me, her huge muscles flexed and just crazy pumped, and I’m thinking if anybody were watching this they’d call the fucking police. We’re sweating and out of breath but I can just tell that something’s still not right. She stops again and lays down. 
   Can you suck it?  Just for a little bit.
   I start licking that huge thing and it starts getting even bigger, it’s big and juicy and it tastes better than the best oyster I’ve ever eaten.  I’m pushing it around my mouth with my tongue and she’s going crazy, pounding her feet and moaning, so I start chewing on that fucker and she just grabs my head and pushes me down until I swear to god that delicious piece of meat is almost down my throat.  She screams and lifts me into the air.  When you’re an experienced muscle beast fucker like I am you learn to breath when you’re able. 
   That was unbelievable.  I’m still cumming. You are something.  Now let’s try again.   You want to take me from behind?  She turned over and wiggled her gigantic ass in the air.  Slam me.  As hard as you fucking can.   
   I didn’t know how much longer I could hold out.  I was pounding her as hard as I could and I was beyond stimulated and she didn’t even seem close.  Finally I just gave in, shot my wad and collapsed on top of her enormous back.
   Oh no.  I was so close.
   I’m sorry.  I just couldn’t….
   How long will it take for you to get hard again?
   Are you kidding? I felt bad but I was totally fucking exhausted. 
   She tossed me to the bed.  What works for you?  Do you want  me to do some poses?  She did a double biceps pose, she did a most muscular pose, and she was doing them hard too, pumping her muscles hard, her skin turning red and  the veins popping in her forehead.  She was a fucking scary wild animal, insane with desire and I was getting hard despite myself.  She grabbed my cock and started pulling on it so hard I thought it was going to come off.
   Give me that thing, come on, come on baby, you’re a huge big man, I’ve never seen a cock that big,  I know you’ve got it. You like lifts?  Watch your head.  She put a hand under my ass and pressed me to the ceiling.  Jesus you’re too fucking light.  Watch this.   
   She went outside and grabbed the bar off the bench press and started curling 315 pounds like there was nothing on it, up and down, up and down, her biceps and delts and pecs exploding, her massive tits bouncing up and down.  I was rock hard again. 
   Finally!
   She threw the bar down and threw her arms up in a double biceps so enormous I nearly fainted.   
   You like that?  Now that’s a cock.
   She picked me up and threw me up against the wall so hard that pieces of plaster fell from the ceiling.  She smiled like an insane serial killer, licking her lips as she stroked and yanked at my cock, my feet dangling a foot above the ground.  She must have seen fear in my eyes.
   You okay?  We’re just having fun right?   
   I nodded my head. She shoved her tit in my mouth and I chewed on that huge hard rocket nipple until she was moaning with pleasure.
   Muscle’s good for something right? Let’s try something new. 
   She put me down, reached over my shoulder and grabbed my ass with one hand.  She lifted me off the ground and gently maneuvered me all the way into her dripping wet cunt. 
   Oh my god. I love you!
   Then she started slamming me inside of her, harder and harder. 
   Oh!  Yes! Yes! Yes!
   She was screaming so loud the windows shook.  My pelvis was killing me. I was just trying not to let her down again, holding out as long as I could and then I felt it, her cum engulfing my cock like a rushing river, and she collapsed onto the couch with me in her arms. 
   Oh my god! How can I thank you?
   Thank Mia.
   I can’t even remember the last time I had an orgasm.  You’re a magician.
   I could barely keep my eyes open. All I wanted to do was go to sleep.  I felt like I had just been in a car accident. 
   She grabbed the bottle of wine and guzzled it.  Got any more?
   The doorbell rang.  Dinner.
   I’ll get it.  She went to the door and threw it open.  Sir! Wait! I’ve got a tip!
   She set the bags of food down on the coffee table and collapsed onto the couch. 
   The guy just ran away.
   Maybe you should have put something on. 
   Let’s eat, aren’t you starving?  She opened one of the styrofoam boxes and pulled out a huge piece of meat.
   Cowboy steak.  My favorite! You’re girlfriend is so awesome.
   I watched her as my naked she beast tore at that meat, devouring 40 ounces in about five bites, and I thought to myself - you’re in way over your head. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2016, 03:58:24 am »
Wow! Another incredible story! You know what this reminds me of, almost, is Erika the Beast, I love how intense the sex was, and of course, what reminded me the most of Erika was the fact that she was able to pack away that much meat, meaning the Cowboy steak with such ease, devouring it like she was a wild animal, pretty much attacking it with feral hunger. I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly! k+!

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2016, 06:45:16 pm »
Thanks guys.  Here's the next installment. 

Did she split?  She had fallen asleep with her 50 pound arm around me, her full breasts squeezed against my back and her nipples poking me like cattle prods.  Then I felt something - I looked up and she had my cock in her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop.  She smiled.
   Morning hot stuff.  I thought you’d never wake up.  It’s almost noon. 
   I sat up.  She crawled on top of me and gently pushed her tongue into my mouth.  I was trying my hardest not to get hard; my heart was pounding out of my chest and I didn’t know how much more of this I could take.   She grabbed my cock with her powerful hand and started kneading it.
   I think I need a minute.   
   She stopped immediately.  I’m so sorry.  You really were so nice to me last night.  I should go shouldn’t I?
   She walked out of the bedroom.  Now I felt badly.  When I came into the living room she was trying to squeeze into her thong.  Her meat was so big it overflowed her underwear.  Jesus she was sexy. I grabbed her by the hips and I kissed her nipple. 
   Last night was unbelievable.  I just…I think I need a break. 
   I’m so sorry. It’s just been so long since I’ve made love like that and I’m just out of control. You’re adorable. Maybe Mia will let me come over again some time. 
   She yanked her mini skirt up over her massive quads and then strapped on her high heels, her calves bulging as she stood up.  She stood there scanning the living room, her massive breasts suspended in mid air by those yoked, shredded pecs, and her abs so full that her stomach looked like a brick wall, when it dawned on her. 
   I don’t have a shirt to wear.  Do you have something for me? A big sweatshirt or something?
   I brought one to her.  It was a man’s xxl that I’d wear around the house when it got cold, big enough that Mia could wear it no problem.  She held it up, unconvinced.
    I’ll try. 
   She managed to get the left sleeve on; it was so tight, I could see the vein running along the head of her bicep.  I pulled it around her massive back and she pulled on the right arm.  She was trying to pull it over her massive right shoulder but there just wasn’t much room in the back.
   It just needs to get me home. 
   She was getting close when the sweatshirt just spilt right down the middle, leaving only the sleeves.
   Fuck!
   She threw up her arms into a double bicep and squeezed until the sleeves just popped off too.  Her biceps were so fucking huge and round they looked like observatories.  She was pissed; even her hulking traps looked angry.    I was so tired I could barely stand but my cock was busy reaching for her pussy meat.
   She smiled at my throbbing cock and grabbed it, squeezing it so hard I let out a little yelp.
   You should have just let me take you in the first place.
    She picked me up like an infant and started sucking my cock.  Oh my god I am so wet right now! Here’s what you get for being a good boy. 
   She slowly took me all the way down her throat and then gently started to lick and suck my balls.  I was writhing in ecstasy.    Then she tossed me onto the floor, climbed on top of me, and pounded me until we  both came. 
   Her giant chest was still heaving from the effort when she started rubbing my cock again.
   One more time?
   Mia wasn’t coming home for another two days and I was beginning to wonder whether I was even going to make it. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2016, 06:58:59 pm »
It may have been short, but it was still an incredible read, great job! So sexy, I'm beginning to like this huge alpha female more and more. k+!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 01:21:14 pm »
Nice continuation! How thoughtful of Mia to think about her man like that while she's away! Nice job. I'm going back to Vegas soon, so this story is only making me more excited for it! K+++ Look forward to more.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 01:21:25 am »
Next installment.  Enjoy! 

I picked her up at baggage claim. She was wearing that sundress again, this time without a bra. My favorite part was watching all the accidents she caused on her way to the car - people bumping into each other, flying over bags, cars  screeching to a halt… it was lucky there were no serious injuries.  She got in the car with a huge smile on her face.
   “I’m so happy to see you.”  She grabbed me by the neck and shoved her tongue in my mouth.  People were staring in the window, wanting to see what kind of guy was with this muscle beast.  I grabbed her breast and leaned in with a mixture of pride and embarrassment.  Not too many guys are man enough to be with a woman like this - but  on the other hand, except for the thing between my legs, she is more of a man than I am.
   “I missed you so much.”
   “I missed you too.”
    “You sure about that? I hear you liked my surprise. “
   “She was very nice.”
   She laughed.  “That’s not the way she described it. Sounded to me like you thought her big girl muscle was a lot more than nice. I heard that thing between your legs thought it was off the hook nice.” She started rubbing it.   
   “I’m just realizing she never even told me her name.”
   “You didn’t ask?”
   “Well I mean the way it was introduced, like kind of a present, and then-“
   “It’s okay. Funny though. Her name is Tina.”
   Tina fucked me three more times before she left for work that night and then I never saw again.  I was so worn out I slept for 24 hours straight. I haven’t even had a hard-on since then.  Until now.  But I’d be a liar if I told you I hadn’t thought about her.
   “I’m glad you’re at least excited to see me.   I’m very excited to see you.”  She smiled and leaned down, playfully licking my bulge. “I hope you’re feeling just a little bit pent-up.”
   More than a little.  This was ‘Leaving Las Vegas’ redux - only everything was a little bigger.
   She had her hand in my pants before we even got to the door. She tore off my jeans and had my cock in her mouth before the door had time to slam shut.
   “Oh baby, oh my god did I miss this.”
   She was so deep from front to back that I swear I had to lean forward to feel her traps. And then I was airborne again and headed to the bedroom.  She threw me on the bed and just stared down at me with her hands on her hips. 
   “Are you ready to see the body that destroyed the heavyweight division? I did do a bit of binge eating this morning but…” Slowly, teasingly, she worked that sundress up over her massive form, revealing her ripped, bulging abs, her huge vascular, traps, those beautiful full breasts with hard nipples pointing at me like little mini hard-ons, her massive cut pectoral shelf with a line of cleavage that was two inches deep, her thick, hard traps…my cock was reaching for her like a tree stretching towards the sun.  She hit a double biceps so epic it forced my gaze to the carpet.  She looked so much bigger than she had when she left me, and she was lean too, her skin so thin it was nearly translucent.
   “Can you handle a most muscular?” She was playing with me now.  Slowly, she flexed her arms and pulled them down until her traps were nearly touching her ears.  Her massive chest exploded with vascularity. “So what do you think?” She was standing up straight again, rubbing her breasts. “Think you can get into this?  Hey, I’ve never flexed my back for you have I? It’s my best part.”  She spun around slowly, and squeezed her shoulders together until her back was bulging  with muscle meat from top to bottom.  Then, she put her hands on her hips and slowly spread her lats. I have never seen anything like it; she was a double wide, with bulges on top of bulges, so powerful it was almost sickening. Her triceps and forearms were massive and crawling with veins.  She turned to face me, lats still flexed, her chest shelf bulging, and she gently started bouncing her breasts.  “Why are you still laying there?”
   I jumped off the bed and was immediately at her feet, kissing my way up the vein that stretched across that bulging diamond shape calf and over the huge mountain of her quad, which she flexed as I made my way up, nearly knocking me off my knees.  She started to moan as I made my way across her inner thigh and when my tongue finally grazed her swollen clit, her knees buckled.  She jammed my face into it, her powerful hand palming my head like a basketball, and I took that monster into my mouth and I just started chewing on it. She was screaming now, literally screaming, her fingers pressing so hard into my skull that I thought she was going to pop it like a grapefruit.  By the time she came, that thing was practically down my throat.  She put her hands under my armpits and lifted me to my feet, jamming her tongue into my mouth with so much passion that I almost came then and there.  My head still felt a little bit like a bowling ball. 
   “Who taught you how to do that? Are you ready for me to absolutely fuck the shit of you with my massive heavyweight  champion girl muscles?”  She flexed her sweaty bicep in my face and I licked it like a  lollipop.
   “I may look like a girl but I fuck like a boy.”   She tossed me on the bed and then stood over me, her feet planted firmly on either side of my thighs, and I swear to god she was so huge I couldn’t even see the ceiling.  Then she grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it into her soaking wet cunt and started doing slow squats, swinging her hips and squeezing my balls with her massive gluten and then slowly rising up, her powerful quads pumped to near Tina proportions.  She flexed for me as she pistoned up and down and smiled.  “How much of this can you take?”

“Not much.”  i squeaked and then blew my wad.  She was just too fucking sexy. 
   “Please stay hard! Will this do it?”  She put her hands behind her neck and then vacuumed her stomach.  Her arms were  jacked and her lats stood out like wings.  I was hard  again in an instant. 
   “That a boy.” She grabbed my ass with both hands and started jamming me into her pussy so hard that I thought her jacked muscles were going to burst through her skin.   She was turning red from the effort and  her muscles were glistening with sweat, veins popping out everywhere. When she came it felt like I just stuck my cock in the Niagara Falls.  She collapsed on me and I nearly went dark from the force.  OH MY GOD.

Reminder to self: don’t do muscle beasts on hard floors.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View