Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [johnnylm] Stories~collected

Started by johnnylm, July 02, 2015, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 4


"Vanessa, you know we have a nice friendship and-"

"-Friendship? That's what you call it? I've wanted you since the day you interviewed me but you didn't want me, and even after I transformed myself and you did want me you rejected me. I've been waiting for you to come on to me for 3 years. Fuck friendship. Have you ever seen me naked?"

"Of course not."

"We do share a shower."

"So you've seen me?"

"You know you have a habit of leaving the opening the door after you get out."

"Well I haven't seen you."

"You've got a really cute little body you know that? I love you in that tank top you wear when you go to the gym, the girls must love those cute little muscles of yours. Would you like to see my body?"

"Vanessa, like I said, I find you really hot but-"

"I'm not asking you actually. Do you know how strong I am?"

"I can't imagine."

"You see this arm?" She started flexing it every which way, showing me her huge mound of bicep, her horseshoe triceps, that scary thick forearm. Her upper arms had to be over 20" but her forearms seemed almost as big. "I bet I can curl more than you bench press."

My mouth was dry. "I bet you can."

"Are you ready?" She smiled as she took off her shirt.

"Vanessa-"

"Don't say a word," She growled.

There it was. Her chest was so huge and hard and sculpted it looked the skin had been stretched over it. The cleavage had to be a couple of inches of deep. Her large breasts looked like hood ornaments in comparison to the chest they sat on. Her abs looked like she had strapped on body armor. I was terrified and rock hard at the same time, a servant of two masters. I broke out into a sweat.

"Are any of the girls you look at as big as me?"

"I-"

"-I told you not to talk remember? You know what I think? I think you always secretly wanted this. I mean, you're into muscle women, did you really think they were going to be submissive just like all your other little girlfriends? I don't think so. That's the real reason you never made a move on me. You needed me to do this."

"I-"

"-What did I say? Now let me see what you got in there. " She smiled as she unbuttoned my pants, slowly, daring me to try to stop her. Then she inched them down until my aching cock jumped out at her. She took it in her hand and gave it an admiring little squeeze. "Wow, Charlie, I'm impressed. For a guy with such skinny arms, that is one really thick cock. " She grabbed it with both hands and rubbed it against her crotch. "Are you ready to see my pussy?" She grabbed me by the wrists like a naughty child and pulled me towards the table.

"But my stir fry-"

"-Fuck your stir fry. When I'm done with you, I'm going to put on my shortest skirt and a little sleeveless mid-riff top and you're going to take me to a really nice restaurant and pretend that you wear the pants in our relationship. Got it?"

QBikk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 5


"I want to see how strong you are."

"What does that mean?"

"You got cute little muscles. Let's see you use them."

"If you're just trying to embarrass me-"

"I'm not. Can you do pull-ups? Do some pull ups, come on."

"If I had a pull-up bar."

"Who needs a pull-up bar." She threw her arms up into a double bicep. "Come on."

I can tell you right now, this isn't something you get used to. She was absolutely, breathtakingly awesome, her breasts riding high on her massive pecs like luscious fruit, her abs ridged like corrugated steel. "I can't get my hands around your arms."

"Just grab onto to my biceps." She flexed them extra hard for good measure. "Come on."

I approached her and was just about to grab her biceps when I realized that I was looking up at her. "Did you grow? How tall are you?"

She laughed. "Of course I didn't grow. I've always been 6' 3". I've always been taller than you. Maybe because I was so skinny."

"Really?"

"I was always your amazon waiting to happen. You just never gave me the time of day."

I grabbed onto her biceps and went at it. My cock was hard enough to cut glass, and that was before it rubbed across her burning hot crotch and her rock hard abs with every repetition, my head tunneling through her tits until we were eye to eye. Let's just say it was hard to concentrate on the pull-ups but somehow I managed ten, two more than I had ever done before. What made it so ridiculous of course, was that she outdid me just standing there. She was so still suspending my 200 pounds in mid-air that I might have been doing pull-ups on goal post. "Come on, one more," she taunted. "One more." I tried, but I was toast. And yet, suddenly, I was moving upward anyway - I looked up and saw her lifting her fists up above her head. She lifted me up and down, up and down. "Hang on, now! Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty." She put me down and smiled at me, her muscles glistening with sweat, veins popping out everywhere. "You like when your girls do that most muscular thing don't you? Want to see mine?" She went into a crab and I nearly fainted; I swear my cock gained an inch at the sight.

"You're a goddess."

"I'm a god."

"Whatever you say."

"Music to my ears. You can worship me if you want." I dropped to my knees. I felt across her huge calves and up across her massive quads and bulging hamstrings. I got to her crotch and decided that maybe I should ask for permission. "I'll tell you when." She said. I rubbed my hands up and across her 10 pack abs, up and under that pectoral shelf that from my perspective might as well have been the cornice of a mountain. Her enormous lats started at her waist and fanned out until they reached her wrecking ball delts. I sucked on her nipples half-expecting that I was going to be airborne at a minute. I tried to get my hands around her massive neck; I might as well have been trying to hug a redwood.
"Do you mind, can I ask how much you weigh?"

"Of course I don't mind. 250 pounds, 2% body fat. What are you, about 200? 10% body fat? I suppose that gives me about 65 pounds more muscle than you've got. Seems like more than that doesn't it? " She smiled.

"You're pretty good at math too."

"That's enough." I pulled my hands away from her lats like they were on fire and stepped away from her, awaiting my next command. She licked her lips.

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 6


"I hope you're good at eating pussy." She grabbed her meat and flexed her massive legs. "I am so hot right now. Come here." I already was- I took a half step closer, her hard nipples pressing into my chest.

"I still don't think-"

"-I don't care." She laughed. "Do you need me to force you? Or do you just want me to."

She put her hand on my shoulder and pushed until my knees buckled. "Take off my shorts." They were stretched so tight I was struggling with the button. "Are you kidding me?" She ripped them off like tissue paper. "Go."

I dove in between her legs towards her bulging clit and started to suck. She moaned uncontrollably, her legs squeezing against my head until I thought it was going to pop. I sucked it and thrust it against my teeth and she went nuts. My mouth was watering so much I was afraid I was going to start drooling. She was delicious and I sucked that huge meat until she screamed.

Suddenly I was airborne and looking her straight in the eye - her bulging arms and delts between us like steel girders. "Wow. You are skilled. Your turn."

She put me down, grabbed me by the waist and lifted my aching cock into her mouth, thrusting me down her throat and all the way out. She sucked my balls, tickled my head with her tongue....it was my first airborne blowjob and if you've never had one I feel sorry for you. When I came, she sucked so hard that I nearly blacked out. It took me a moment to get my balance when she put me down. "How long's it going to take you to get hard again."

"It depends."

She flexed her massive chest and arms for me. "Because I really want to fuck you."

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 7


Sorry it's been awhile. We've been so busy fucking I just haven't had a moment to write! Vanessa just keeps growing. We don't have a scale in our apartment but she must weigh 300 pounds by now with biceps as big as my head and her sex drive is so huge that we both just had to quit our jobs!

Funny stuff. Kyle's definitely a better writer than that but come on. Do you guys all just jerk off to this shit or what?

I must say that when I first discovered he was writing about us I was more than a little pissed but I got over it. It actually really is funny reading this shit. As a matter of fact, I made him show me all the stories he's written and it's like I have a whole different window on Kyle. It's sort of like reading someone's diary you know? Except it's the diary of his unconscious. And you know what? I'm betting that his unconscious is a whole lot like you guys who are reading this. That's why I finally decided that I should write to you. I thought to myself, "You know what?" Maybe this is a teachable moment. Maybe all those guys out there who are busy wasting time reading this shit instead of trying to meet girls like me for whatever reason, maybe if they learned a little bit about what I'm really all about. Well maybe we'd all be happier.

Sorry, I'm not a writer. Kyle is actually a really good writer! I had no idea. Anyhow. Some of what Kyle wrote is true. I don't weigh 250 though, I don't want any of you out there thinking that, I don't think I've met a girl who weighs 250 and I know some pretty big girls as I'm sure you can imagine. I am 6' 3" though. Most guys are intimidated enough by that, but somehow I get the feeling this is a friendly audience. I do weigh over 200 but I'm tall so I don't look nearly as enormous as you're probably imagining. I'm big enough now that I wear a sweatshirt when I work out just to avoid any potential nonsense with the schmoes at my gym but believe me, the guys who are serious at my gym are hardly intimidated by me.

Are you kidding me, they're taking stuff too, do you really believe I'm bigger than them? Come on. After I got serious about weights, whatever social life I had usually started at the gym, either work or the gym but I liked to avoid getting involved with guys at work and I'm definitely not into girls so believe me there is nothing in it for me to be intimidating guys. I may be stronger than a lot of them but I don't want to intimidate them. I haven't met too many guys who are into that.
Guys seem really insecure to me about this stuff. You'd think it wouldn't really matter to a guy if his girlfriend was stronger than him, I mean what, am I going to beat him up? Who cares? I'm sure they're better than me at some things too. Kyle is definitely smarter than me, do I feel insecure about that? And so what if other people think it's weird? Guys should have enough confidence to be able to be with a strong woman and be proud about that. Anyone who can handle a woman like me has to have something special. Sorry I'm just venting.

Taking stuff does give you a crazy sex drive. Before, if I saw a cute guy on the subway I'd kind of imagine going out with him on a date or like taking a walk and getting to know him. Now...let's just say I've had to learn how to control myself. I never used to feel my clit swell the way it does now and seriously I break out in a cold sweat when I see a cute guy. Fuck getting to know him, all I'm thinking about is fucking the shit out of him.

But see this is something you guys have to understand. I can imagine what it is for you guys, you're walking around with a fire hose between your legs and there are times when you just need to find somewhere to put it and so you chase us. Women are different. We're more like fountains, and it's kind of like we need to get a guy to come close enough that we can push them in. As strong as I am, that's still the way it is for me. I may be bigger than you but inside I'm exactly the same as I was before. It's just that now the juice makes me a little less patient.

And by the way, just because I like building my body and getting as big as I can doesn't mean I'm into muscle heads. I'm not into the anorexic look either, good thing right? You don't meet many of those in a gym. Not that I'd automatically rule out a skinny guy either, but I wouldn't be with them because of their body. The body type I guess I'm most attracted is probably the kind of guy who maybe played football in high school, physical types with some muscle on them, but not so into their bodies like the muscle heads are.

I did like Kyle. He was a little small, but like I said, I'm open to falling in love with anyone and there was just something about him. He was so easy going and just one of those guys that seemed comfortable in his skin. 'Cool' fit him to a 'T'.

I had just started going to the gym. I had been living with this guy who turned out to be a real asshole and besides a place to live, I just needed a change. The day I showed up at his place, he was wearing blue surfer shorts and this cute brown beanie pulled down low on his forehead. We chatted a little bit and there was a connection right away or at least I thought so. When he called me to tell me the place was mine I got butterflies. By the way, I was not a skinny thing when I moved in. I played basketball in college okay? I was always fit, just not buff like I am now.

I did go in his room though. I'm so embarrassed that he wrote about that but it happened. We had been spending a lot of time together, and I mean we really enjoyed each other's company, I know he wasn't faking that, and I just couldn't understand why he never came onto me, he didn't have a girlfriend and I thought maybe he was just shy about that stuff. I would have been happy to just be his fuck buddy, he was the perfect kind of guy for that, someone I wouldn't have felt badly about sleeping with at all. Obviously he didn't like me that way. That really hurt but I guess I got over it.

I loved the gym. I know some people just do it because they feel the need to stay in shape but I loved the feeling of lifting weights, of getting stronger, of my muscles growing, of veins popping out. I loved the looks I got when I started being able to lift real weights. I knew I wanted to get big almost right away. I had the body for it and it was almost like walking around the way I was before, I was just unfulfilled potential. I did a lot of research on juicing, asked a lot of questions at the gym and finally found a 'doctor' I trusted.

I loved my new sex drive too. I was getting a lot of attention at the gym and I took advantage of it. Breasts and muscles are a lethal combination for guys who work out, and I didn't have to do a whole lot once I let a guy know I was interested. I didn't mind all the compliments either, even though I knew what they wanted. Let 'em pine for me, I figured; it was a hell of a lot better than what was happening at home. The sports bras and the cut-off tanks just killed them. It got so bad with guys dropping weights and running into things on my account that I swear the gym took out extra insurance. I was never the kind of girl who flaunted it but with my needs as they were? Guilty as charged. Guys need the visual and I definitely gave it to them.

Eventually I had to cover up as much as I hated to. I'm proud of my body you know? I'm a huge, powerful amazon. But it got so bad that my workout was taking me an extra hour every night, my workout is long enough as it is and I was getting a little chippy and a woman on the juice getting chippy? Not so great. So I did what most of the big girls do and started going baggy. Amazing how even the guys who were drooling over you one day start losing interest when you go to the baggies. Not sure if it's because they think you're hiding because you're getting too big or because you suddenly put on some extra but it was dramatic let me tell you. It was a little harder to get the attention of new talent in baggies but I still had a few regulars and when I really wanted it - when there's a will I can usually make it happen. I rarely took guys home, just told 'em I had a roommate and you know. I don't know, I could have, maybe it would have made Kyle jealous but. I guess I didn't want him to know. I guess part of me is still that old-fashioned girl that wants to apply for her virgin card again before she gets married.

Funny thing about being a muscle chick who dates gym rats - I can count the guys who didn't ask me to arm wrestle on one hand. Some guys tried to be subtle and pretend that they weren't interested in arm wrestling but I'll tell you even the ones that denied themselves the pleasure wanted to arm wrestle me. Guys just aren't used to seeing biceps on a woman and they just need to prove to themselves that they're still stronger. Not all guys, just guys who work out. I guess they've got a lot invested in their muscles, so a girl with muscles? I guess that's just like another level of conquest. Okay by me, you know. Arm wrestling is a lot like weight lifting anyway, you're just pushing an arm instead of iron, and I admit the struggle turned me on. I always got wet and hard. That's right, hard. My clit engorges with blood just like your cock does, so make sure that's the first thing you touch okay? Sometimes it was so bad I had to excuse myself to go take care of myself, never mind that I was going to fuck the shit out of that guy within the hour.

The guys always beat me. These weren't weak guys you know. But you know there came a time when I was getting pretty fucking big myself. And what was really weird was that even when I knew I was stronger than the guy - I saw what they were lifting in the gym so I knew - they were still beating me. I couldn't figure it out. It got to the point where it actually upset me that I was losing, but I'd ask for a rematch and I'd still lose. I rarely lift max weights, if these guys had any idea how strong I was they would never have asked to arm-wrestle me, and here they were, beating me without even much of a struggle.

And then one day it changed. God help me I have no idea why. I was locked with this guy, I was much stronger than him, I curled double what he could easy but he was holding me up and he was smiling. I looked at my arm - I was big- huge, beautiful bulging veiny biceps, forearms that looked like they could be served up at a steakhouse okay? And then I looked at his. I threw his arm down so hard that I almost flipped him off the chair.

We were both so freaked out that we jumped out of our chairs, and there we were just staring at each other, freaked out. I was taller than him and finally, stronger than him, and I didn't know what to do about it and neither did he apparently. It must have been my clit thinking instead of my brain but I just reached out and grabbed his package. I guess my clit's pretty smart because all of a sudden the fear left this guy's face and he remembered what were together for. I unzipped him, carried him to the bedroom and absolutely fucked the shit out of him. I had never fucked a guy like that in my life and I will never forget it. I'm sure he's not running around telling people how I dominated him but I'll tell you this - he liked it too. I almost had to change my phone number because of that guy.

I was going to tell you all about Kyle wasn't I? Right? Next time.

QBikk

Roommates
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 8


First bullshit to Vanessa for hijacking my story thread, but let's just say this- take everything Vanessa writes with a grain of salt. First of all, she is HUGE. She likes to portray herself as this unthreatening feminine thing? Okay, feminine she is. We don't have a scale at home but now she's going to force me to buy one because she's easily more than 250. Easy. Take the biggest female bodybuilder you can think of and scale her up to 6' 3"? That's Vanessa. She was intimidating before she had all the muscle, guys are just not used to seeing 6' 3" women around so they look even taller, but now....it's like living with a giant.

I was telling stories before but now that Vanessa's putting it out there, I'm coming clean. It's up to you who to believe, okay, because I'm certainly not about to call that a woman a liar to her face. Our dinners together started sort of organically- we both always seemed to be around at dinner time, so if I was making dinner I offered her some. Eventually, we were making dinner for each other and it just became part of her routine. We tended to start late because she was at the gym every night after work, and because of that I ended up doing a lot more of the cooking. Although now it sounds like maybe there were extracurricular activities in between. At first, it was very casual and pleasant and friendly. There was a blip after she came into to my room where it got a little uncomfortable but it passed pretty quickly.

It started to change as Vanessa started to grow. It wasn't obvious at first, but I guess I started to notice that the baggy sweats she was coming home in every night got a little less baggy. I never saw her showing off her muscles in the beginning by the way; maybe she put the sweats on for my benefit but just saying. I can tell you she was eating enormous quantities food. The first time she cooked I thought she was planning a dinner party or something; there was easily enough for four. I started buying extra food for her, it was expensive but you know, I just did it.

The first night she came home in shorts I almost shit my pants. 


"Are you crazy it's freezing out." I said.

"My legs don't get cold." She winked.

Her quads were thick and defined and bulging and moved like they had a mind of their own. She was a physical girl and our legs often touched when we ate but that night it was like the whole dinner she had her knee between my legs. My cock was so hard I could barely eat. I was trying to control myself, I really was, but there was nothing I could do. To make it worse she'd touch my leg the way you might if you were coming on to somebody, and her hand was always grazing my cock. I don't know if I responded whether she would have just acted offended or what, but I'm guessing she was getting some enjoyment out of teasing me.

When she got up from table, she made a point of flexing her legs. "God I'm sore. I lifted too much tonight. My quads are shaking." I pretended to be cleaning the dishes. "Wow," I said.

I pretty much jerked off every night after dinner; there really was no other way to survive that kind of sexual excitement. I couldn't go out and try to get laid; are you kidding, I'd just be thinking about Vanessa all night.

Of course, I couldn't help but fantasize about what was under that sweat top of hers. You could see those traps starting to bulge, the veins in chest, her huge and growing breasts, a little bit of muscle cleavage starting at her neck...can you imagine living like that? It was crazy. Anyhow, one night she came home and the whole time we were eating she was kind of rolling one of her fists around. Finally she said, "Can you do me a favor?" And she rolled up her sleeve to the elbow. "I think I strained my forearm, would you mind just rubbing it a little." My eyes almost popped out looking at it - it was a huge powerful bulging muscle that extended from her wrist in powerful ridges. 


"Of course," I said, pretending that she wasn't a muscle beast and that it was the most normal and banal request in the world. I don't know if she noticed or not, but I was so horny my whole body was shaking. She kept flexing and telling me where to rub and I honestly thought I was going to have an immaculate ejaculation. Her knee was up my crotch and she kept 'inadvertently' rubbing it against my cock until finally I had to pull away. "How's that? Better?" I said, my voice cracking.

"So much better", she said as she flexed it back and forth. "Thank you, you're a doll."

You might be wondering why I didn't just come on to her. If I thought that I had a shot, believe me I would have, but somehow I figured this was just revenge for me turning her down that night, and you know she was my roommate and I didn't know. Maybe I should have.

I can tell you this, I was certainly starting to go out of my way for her. I knew her favorite dishes, I knew when she got home and it made me happy to see her greedily devouring my food. She really was like clock work, walked in at close to 8pm, and we had dinner right away. Then one night, she was late. It was hot, I was starving and by the time 9:00 rolled around I decided I was just going to go ahead.

Then the door opened. She came in wearing only a sports bra. "I am so sorry," she said. "I just got so into it tonight and I just totally lost track of time. I ran all the way home. "

I almost swallowed my tongue. She was glistening with sweat, her huge muscular chest heaving, her big breasts pushing against her sports bra. You could see her lats from the front, big thick and vascular. Her abs had so many striations I couldn't even count- it was like a 20 pack. Her shoulders were like little cannon balls and her arms...

"You don't mind do you, it's just so hot out." 

"No, no I..." I couldn't even get words out.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine. Yeah. Hungry?"

"Starving. Oh my god, you made me Chicken Marbella. You are so sweet." She wrapped me in her arms and gave me a little peck on the lips. It was the first time she ever hugged me. My erection was pressing against her leg but she didn't say a word.

"You sure you're okay? Is it me, do you want me to cover up?"


"I'm fine, you know. I think I just you know waited too long to eat." "You...you look amazing." I stammered.


"Ah thanks, aren't you nice. You never know how a guy's going to react to a woman with a little muscle. Nice to hear you approve. You go to the gym don't you? We should work out together sometime."

I nodded. When she was finished, and she ate most of my food too, I had lost my appetite for some strange reason - she put her sweatshirt back on and headed for the door. "Sorry to eat and run, but I've got an itch to scratch. These workouts have been making me so horny lately. " She winked at me and walked out.

Vanessa was getting so big so fast that soon I swear to god she was having to walk sideways through the door. Her teasing was getting more and more intense too - it was seemed that she was always pulling something or other that needed a massage. And then she'd split - "Sorry, got an itch." Her favorite line.

Meanwhile, my life was being dominated by my cock. I was hard all day, barely able to get any work done and even after I jacked off to relieve the pressure I was hard almost immediately. The only benefit was that I gained a couple inches from the constant stimulation; otherwise, life was brutal. It was becoming obvious to me that I was going to have to do something, even if it meant risking being humiliated.

We were just finishing dinner one night when she said, "Can I just show you something?" She put her arms up in a double bicep. "I've got mounds now. Isn't that incredible?" More like the Swiss Alps if you ask me- steep bulging verticals. Her triceps were huge too. Her arms had to be 20 inches.

"Beautiful," I stuttered.

"I never thought I'd get this big. Thanks for being so supportive. Not too many guys could handle living with a woman like me."

"We've really developed a friendship." 

"We sure have."

"Hey, I'm sorry I came onto you that night."

"I don't even remember."

"You're sweet." She kissed me. "Hey, would you do me a favor. I just...I pulled my groin, would you mind just rubbing it a little? I'll do the dishes." She pulled up the left leg of her ridiculously tight shorts.

Well this was the moment, of course. I started rubbing very gently. She gasped. "Careful, it's really sore." Was she kidding or what? Just trying to tease me a little more? Her mound grew as I rubbed, and finally I let my little circles go a bit until I gently touched, accidentally of course, her clit with the side of my hand. She immediately grabbed me - her grip was so powerful it was like I was caught in a steel vise. I gasped.

"I'm sorry, it's just you're so good and I'm, I've been so horny lately and I'm just afraid I won't be able to control myself."

"Believe me it's been hard for me too."


"Really, you're so sweet. You mean you actually find me attractive? You like my muscles?"

"You're really sexy."



"Well you know I find you attractive too. But I want to respect our friendship. And I mean we are roommates. I still don't quite get why that's a problem but. You want to arm wrestle?"

I laughed. "It's obviously not going to be much of a contest."

"That's fun too isn't it? I know you want to see my muscles in action."

I was just hoping she wasn't planning on hurting me, but my cock had gotten to the point that I would have risked anything.

She gripped my hand hard and I gasped. She smiled at me. "Good grip right? Look at you, you've got arms too." She rubbed my suddenly ridiculously inconsequential arms gently. "Ready?" Her bicep jumped out of her arm like a volcano that was about to blow. "Go."

Her arm didn't move. I was pushing as hard as I could and she just held me there. I might as well have been pushing against a granite wall. "Go." She said again, winking.

She was in complete control. I was completely out of breath I was trying so hard and she pushed me down, slowly, gently, without any effort at all. She let me catch my breath. "Want to go again?" 



"That's okay." 



She pulled her chair up so close to me I could feel her body heat. "Want to feel my arm? Feel it."

My hand suddenly looked small. Her bicep was a rock; there was no give at all. I put my other hand on her clit. She moaned. "Are you sure?" She smiled. I nodded. "I don't know how you held out that long. I've been trying to get you to come onto me for the last six months."

"I don't know either." My mouth was watering. I got on my knees and pulled her shorts down.

She moaned. "I like your style Kyle."

Her bulging vascular legs dwarfed my head. When I looked up at her, her huge rack towering above my head like a cornice, it was as if I was kneeling at the bottom of a gorge. She had taken her top off and was massaging her huge breasts while I ate her. Her clit was a big and juicy mouthful and I loved every minute of it.

I ate her until she screamed. She squeezed her legs together so hard I thought my head was going to pop. When she was done she lifted me to my feet, her tits squarely in my face, her nipples hard. She tried to pull my cock out of my pants but I was so big and hard she couldn't get me out. Finally she just yanked my pants down. "Holy shit. Look at what I've been missing out on." She grabbed my cock and squeezed. "You are a real man. Can I try something?"

I wasn't about to argue. She grabbed me by the ass and launched my cock into her mouth without even bending her knees, with such ease that I might as well have been a cheese platter. I have never blown so hard in my life; I was a rag doll when she put me down.

She whispered into my ear. "How long is it going to take for me to get you hard again?" She had me at 'how'. "I'm feeling a little dominant. Are you okay with that?"

"Vanessa, it is all good." 

She picked me up and carried to the bedroom. It was all good.

The End

QBikk

The Good Wife - Chapter 1
By johnnylovemuscle


******BASED ON A TRUE STORY********

Friend, if crime doesn't pay then why do I feel so damned good right now? As I lay here, looking up at this ridiculously beautiful and absolutely jacked 5' 9" 165 pound ripped muscle goddess who just happens to be my adoring wife, it makes me wonder is it just desserts, or just dessert? I have never done something so wrong and felt so rewarded in my whole life, and when I'm done telling you all about it, I doubt you'll ever want to do the right thing again.

It all started when our sex life hit a bit of dry patch. I had been married to Courtney for almost 10 years and dated for a few before that, and our lovemaking sessions had always been satisfying and sometimes a hell of a lot more than that. Courtney was a very physical person. She swam and played basketball in college and she prided herself on having the sex drive of a guy. Friend, I'm here to tell you that it wasn't a stance. She was the only woman I ever met with an honest to god appetite – she needed it and when she did she made sure she got it. And I was of course there for her. 'Just call out my name....' Me? Unextraordinary except for my cock. I'd compare it to a porn star's cock except that porn stars always have such skinny cocks. They are long- they get that surgery where a muscle gets snipped that makes them longer – but so skinny. My cock's only about 7 ½ inches, but Courtney has a nickname for it – beer can cock. I'm a very modest guy but I will tell you that most of the women I fucked got their first vaginal orgasms riding it. Courtney said it was the best dick she ever had, and frankly I think it's the main reason she married me. But I digress.

Our sex life was unbelievable and then all of a sudden it was over. It had probably been slowing down over months – you have kids, life gets busy, fatigue creeps in – but it seemed like one day it all just stopped. At first, I got very paranoid. I knew how much Courtney loved sex and it was hard for me to imagine that she hadn't just become infatuated with someone else. No matter how big your dick is, you know there's always a bigger one out there, and why not? Marriage vows only count for so much. And let me tell you, Courtney was the kind of girl who noticed. She had that kind of hunger. Or at least she used to. It was the look in her eyes that told me it was something much more serious. I didn't say anything about it. I was thinking about saying something, but she knew I knew something was up, and I decided that the best thing to do was just to give her some space.

That was when the workouts started. We were never morning people, so when I got a kiss on the cheek that first morning at 5am and opened my eyes to see in her gym clothes ready to go, I knew what it was about. "Just trying to get my mojo back." She didn't even need to say it.

Unfortunately, the new workout regimen didn't seem to be doing a whole lot of good. After about a month of working out every morning, she lost maybe a little bit of fat and looked a little firmer, but Courtney looked great before. After another night of surprisingly passionless lovemaking, I broached the subject as gently as possible. She looked at me and her eyes welled up with tears. "You know it's not you right? It's not. I don't know what's wrong with me. "

Friend, I had to do something didn't I? What man with a heart could just sit on the sidelines and watch the woman he loves fall apart? That's when it occurred to me. I had read recently about the pharmaceutical companies' fruitless search for the female equivalent of Viagra, and one fact stuck with me – the only proven drug that worked to increase female sex drive was testosterone. I looked online and it didn't take me long to find something that sounded promising – they called it Encutane. It came in cream form and it was a mixture of testosterone, HGH and an unspecified female hormone that "helped to maintain and promote female sex characteristics", whatever that meant.

Courtney kept up with her work-out routine – I guess she figured it couldn't hurt, but one morning she woke up to a little surprise. "Ready for a little pre-workout massage?"
"Oh honey, you know I barely have enough time to do my workout and get back to get the kids ready for school."
"So it'll be a short massage. I'll tell you what; try it and see if it helps work-out. Maybe you'll like it."

I was ready. The night before I had mixed the cream with a nice-smelling massage oil that was a particular favorite of Courtney's and put it back in the bottle so that she would never suspect anything. I went slow and deep, and I made sure I hit every major muscle group too – the last thing I'd want is for anything to end up lopsided because of me. Courtney loved the massage and all the attention that went with it, but she was always in a rush. She gave me a quick kiss and ran off to the gym.

She was better even after just one day. She came back from work with an energy and a vigor that I hadn't seen in awhile. "How was work?" "Fuck work, I had a great work-out! You know your massage really helped me. Now I know what it means to hit the weights." "Well you know there's more where that came from." "There better be," she winked.

And so it began. Sex was back. No big surprise, I suppose, but the way we fucked when she got home from work was like she had been waiting for it all day. What was amazing to me was how quickly she put on the muscle. In less than a week, she had put some serious size on her arms, with separation between the bicep and tricep, and forearms that actually bulged. I guess when you read about some of the baseball players in the steroid era coming back from an offseason having gained 50 pounds of muscle, it starts to make sense. Without medicinal help it takes ages to put on even a fraction of an inch of muscle. On steroids and HGH, you gain muscle every day. One morning I was working on her back when I noticed the huge bulging traps that had suddenly sprouted between her shoulders. "Like those, huh?" She flexed them and they coiled like hungry cobras. They had probably been growing every day, but it was amazing how they just seemed to suddenly appear.

Up until now, Courtney had been incredibly coy about her new equipment. No shows of strength, no flexes in the mirror. Every flex seemed almost accidental – the slight flare of the lats and biceps when she put her up, the forearm bulge when she brushed her hair, the calf flex as she strapped on high heel shoes...the deep squats she began to do on my cock when she was on top. It was unbelievably sexy, but I wasn't at all sure she was even aware she was doing it. Now, it was all on the table. She turned over and grabbed my achingly hard cock. "You should have told me you liked muscles honey. I would have done this for you a long time ago." I stammered something or other about not really being aware. It's very hard to think when a beautiful, muscular woman is smiling at you and squeezing your cock.

QBikk

The Good Wife - Chapter 2
By johnnylovemuscle


Thing started to get pretty different around our house. The fact that we'd had one life together for pushing 13 years and suddenly had another one altogether was a bit discombobulating at first; but I'd say that overall, living with a woman this hot and this jacked came with some challenges too. On the weekends, when we were able to get the kids out on playdates, Courtney took to walking around the house in a little g-string and flip-flops. Every now and again when she knew she had my attention, she'd do something that would require real power. We had a stone coffee table that took three guys to get up the front stairs of our house and she'd pick it up and move it a few feet with the pretense that she just wanted to try it in a different place. Then she'd move it back.

It had been about 3 months since I started the massages, and I should probably describe what Courtney looked like in her g-string and flip-flops, shouldn't I? She looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder about 11 weeks out from competition. She had no desire to compete, she thought it was a stupid sport, but she could have. We did go to a couple of competitions, but only because she was curious to see some of the girls in person. Friend, I am here to tell you, having seen her next to some of these women, Courtney possessed a championship caliber physique. She weighed about 170 pounds all year round, no offseason weight for her, and she made Betty Pariso look like a runway model in comparison, except that she was much more feminine than Betty. Her legs were gorgeous – her calves were round at the bottom and jutted out just slightly at the side, her hamstrings bulged beautifully, and her quads were so meaty and thick that her knees practically disappeared. She was so large that she could have her feet shoulder width apart and her legs would still rub together right up at the crotch. I had a hard time taking my eye off of that spot – her powerful legs cradled that juicy clit so beautifully.

But her legs were nothing compared to her upper body. The ridges of her stomach were like a topographical map of the Himalayas. Her lats burst out from her hips like angels' wings. Her traps were like bronze shields, her shoulders were cannonballs, and her chest was meaty and thick and hard, so huge in fact that it made her breasts look smaller; even though I can tell you, as I look at them suspended lusciously in mid-air like zeppelins, that they had grown too. She was four inches shorter than me but when she approached me I had the distinct sensation of looking up at her. I actually really do think she might have gotten slightly taller – perhaps HGH can have that effect? – but I think mostly it was a sensation. It was like she was a 3D character in a 2D world.
Let me tell you friend, weekends in particular were crazy. It's hard to get anything done when you're walking around with a raging hard-on all day. Now I know what Viagra must feel like, except that Viagra wears off. Courtney loved every moment of it. She loved seeing me limp aimlessly around the house as if I had something important too but forgot what it was. And she loved making me wait until I absolutely couldn't stand it any longer. She was a goddess and she knew it, and I treated her that way. How many women out there can truly say that they have their husbands' full attention? She knew she had mine.

I had started to titer down the amount of Encutane in my little massage mixture about a month ago; Courtney didn't need to get any bigger and she certainly didn't need to get any hornier, but if there had been any decrease in either I didn't notice. I was just about to walk out the door to work one morning, I had gotten the kids off to school and straightened up a little around the house, when the door opened and there she was, still in her gym clothes. "Did you forget something?" Without a word, she lifted me off the ground and carried me towards the bedroom. "I've got a meeting at the office," I protested. "Tell them you're going to be late," she handed me a phone and winked. Have you ever experienced weightlessness? I have. She was holding me off the ground like you'd carry a 5 pound laptop, and when she threw me down on the bed I realized that even if I wanted to, there was no way I could possibly resist. She ripped my pants off and started to blow me so vigorously that I thought I wasn't going to be able to last a minute. She read my mind.

"Honey, I'll slow it down a little bit but let's just get through this one, I need you for a full hour and I know you just can't last that long when you're fresh." She started to deep throat me just as I got my secretary on the phone. "I'm coming late," I managed to blurt out and hung up just before I blew my wad down Courtney's throat. Courtney swallowed hungrily and laughed. "I can't believe I just did that! I could barely get your thing in my mouth and somehow I just got it all the way down my throat. Wow!" Thing. That's what it she called it. It was her way of complimenting me, as if it was simply too big and too special to be called just a cock, it was something else altogether, something altogether indefinable. She was so strong and powerful that she could have completely emasculated me no matter how big my dick was. The fact that she didn't made me love her even more. Here I was with a woman who could out-everything me and she made me feel like the biggest stud on the planet.

I was already hard again the moment I came. She got up on the dresser, lifted me up and started fucking the shit out of me. We had been experimenting with a lot of different positions these days, her power obviously opened up a lot of possibilities not available to most women, and this happened to be one of her favorites. She loved the sensation of holding me up that far off the ground, and when she put her whole body into it, her orgasms were like rolling thunder. Courtney loved using her power and to be honest, there was nothing sexier than seeing her use it. She came more than once that morning; she was right, she needed an hour. When I got just to the edge of erupting I pulled out and sucked her meaty clit until she came again. I loved sucking that clit. I love sucking clit anyway, but the bigger she got the juicier it was. It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

On her way out the door to her morning workout last Saturday - she added an afternoon workout to her routine on the weekends – she gave me a kiss and asked me if I was going to be around later. I played basketball on Saturday mornings but usually I was done way before she was. "Yeah, why?" But she was already gone.

I loved Saturday basketball. I play four or five games and by 10am I've finished my exercise for the day. I was opening the mail on my way into the kitchen when I ran into somebody that was definitely not my wife. I looked up and found myself staring straight into a woman's breasts. She was easily 6' 6". I must have had quite an expression on my face because Courtney and this woman just cracked up. "Steve, you remember Rachel, don't you?" Courtney winked at me. I told her all about you."

QBikk

The Good Wife - Chapter 3
By johnnylovemuscle


Sorry to disappoint you but Rachel wasn't actually 6' 6". I was used to looking down – slightly- at Courtney and here was a woman who was exactly my height. And she was enormous, with enormous everything. She was four inches taller than Courtney and I'd say she was at least twice as thick and quite a bit broader. You do the math, all I'm telling you is that this woman was huge; not quite as beautiful as Courtney (but then again, who is?), but ridiculously jacked. "She just moved here. Stevie, would you mind showing her?" "Would I...?" I stammered. Rachel laughed. "Are you kidding me, he's showing me right now!" They both laughed at my seriously tented gym shorts. "Ah come on, free Willy!" she said, and with that she pulled my shorts around my ankles.

I could have resisted...but why? I suppose I could have been embarrassed too, but I wasn't. Here were two beautiful, jacked amazons looking on admiringly at my unit, and I obviously didn't suffer from stage fright. Rachel shook her head, managing only, "Honey, you are one lucky girl." "Ah come on. You're lucky too, aren't you? You've got a friend who shares." Courtney winked at me.

Come to think of it, Courtney had been winking an awful lot lately. I think it was meant to be reassuring, as if to suggest we were sharing some sort of inside joke; and I suppose it was reassuring in a way. Or maybe she was trying to reassure herself. I guess there are probably other ways to interpret it but why overthink it? Courtney dug me more than ever, I know that, and this change we were going through, we were doing it together. And yet, there was no denying that in a couple of months our relationship had gone from normal, if perhaps slightly stale, to...I don't even know how to describe what we have right now. It's hot, there's no doubt about that. I have never been so constantly hard and had so much ridiculously erotic sex in my life. But my wife just invited her hot 250 pound girlfriend over on a Saturday morning to check out my cock. Am I wrong, or is that slightly out of the ordinary? And it was only getting weirder. Believe me friend, I'm going with it. Who wouldn't? But you can't blame me for wondering where this was all headed.

"Sharing?" I somehow managed. Not the most clever repartee, but standing there with my shorts around my ankles in the presence of these two goddesses, it was more than adequate.

Rachel actually weighed in at 'only' 217. I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Courtney and I had met her about a month ago at one of the bodybuilding competitions. Rachel was there as a spectator also, but let me tell you, everybody was watching her. This woman was so thick, and on top of it she had ridiculous shelves. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I was so obvious that Courtney couldn't help but notice. Not that Courtney didn't break a few necks that night also. She was wearing this backless low cut number with 3 inch heels, and she looked absolutely breathtaking. When we got back to our hotel room, Courtney faced me, struck a double bicep pose and said, "Am I not big enough for you?" Courtney had 17" biceps, a 50" chest not including her D cups, and a narrow waist that gave way to huge quadriceps and lat sweeps. "Oh God." My knees buckled. I crawled over to her, slid off her underwear and started ferociously sucking her clit. "That's it," she cooed.

"That's more like it." She grabbed me by the head and practically shoved my head inside of her. After she came a couple of times, she threw me on the bed and fucked me like she never fucked me before. Just watching her on top of me, her thick chest bulging over her collarbone, her huge traps creeping up towards her head, I couldn't help but think that I was being fucked by another species altogether. I woke up bruised and spent, next to a goddess who was stroking my cock, waiting as patiently as she could to do me again.

Which is all to say that I was more than a little surprised to see Rachel in my house, let alone admiring my cock alongside my wife. "Do I get to go first?" Rachel asked. "What do you say Stevie, is that okay with you?" It was nice of Courtney to make a point of asking, but I'm guessing the decision was made long before Rachel got here. "Oh goodie." Rachel got so close to me that I could barely breathe, grabbed my cock and squeezed. I looked down at her forearm and almost lost it then and there – it had to be 15 inches thick, and vascular. "Wow," she said. "Wow back at you." Rachel smiled.

Courtney laughed. "I've never watched before," she winked.

Rachel was a Daniela Sell type, or maybe you'd compare her to Karla Nelsen – huge, but incredibly feminine. She had long dark hair and dark eyes, and she was pretty enough that any guy would want to fuck her without all the muscles. But seeing her up that close, so tall and so jacked, I have to admit that a little fear crept in alongside the arousal. "Can you hold out for me a little bit? Guys usually shoot their wads before I ever get started."

She got on her knees and started to blow me. The view was unlike any I had ever seen before- she was just so thick. Her shoulders were huge boulders and her back rippled with muscle on top of muscle. She took me all the way down her throat and sucked me until I came and then she lifted me off the ground and looked at Courtney. "Where's the bedroom?" Courtney followed us in.

"Are you ready? Don't keep me waiting." I had just shot my wad and I wasn't quite there yet. "Does this help?" She tore off her shirt and threw up a double bicep pose that took my breath away – 20" inch bulging biceps, vascular traps, thick lats, d cups on top of a massive chest that bounced into mid-air and then just stood there. I should have pissed myself, but somehow my cock did the right thing; maybe it was scared too. "Honey, that thing is longer than 8 inches." "I'm telling you, it's not. We measured it," Courtney replied. "I know it feels like it but-" "-Go get a measuring tape," Rachel said.

Rachel was right; it had grown a full inch over the past few months. I guess constant fucking, sucking and pure visual stimulation delivers results, but don't tell that to all the penis enlargement people.

Rachel was a beast. My feet never touched the ground the whole time she fucked me. I was against the wall, upside down, she bench-fucked me, she even sucked me off standing up (imagine that one). When she couldn't squeeze another inch of life out of my cock, she picked me up by the ankles, flipped me upside down and jammed my face into her thick clit with such force that I thought she broke me nose. She was so delicious I practically started to drool. I must have sucked that meaty clit while I was suspended in mid-air for an hour, until finally Rachel couldn't take it any more. "Honey, you got yourself an all-star." "I do," Courtney said. "Trained him myself."

I was so overwhelmed that I had totally lost track of Courtney in all of this, but she had this look of awe on her face and her hand was working her pussy. I immediately started to suck her off. "You probably want a little break don't you," Courtney said as she patted my head. "How about we try something new?" Rachel asked. I looked up and she was holding a large strap-on. "Give that cock a moment to rest up?" "Honestly, Rachel, I'd rather have the real thing," Courtney replied. "I'm not talking about you honey. I'm talking about Stevie here."

"No fucking way," I said. "I don't think it's up to you Stevie. Is it?" She smiled and just let that sink in. Then she hit a most muscular pose that almost made me faint. She strapped it on, picked me off the ground with one hand and tickled my asshole with it. I swallowed and looked at Courtney. "Please." "I don't think so, Rachel. He doesn't want it." "Of course he doesn't want it. That's what it means to be dominant, honey. Sometimes you do it just because he doesn't want it." Courtney was polite but forceful. "I don't think we're there yet." "Come on Stevie, I'll let you do me if I can do you," Rachel said. She bent over and wiggled her enormous ass in the air. "No thanks." "Wow. I've never had a man turn me down before. Guess I never let them." Rachel and Courtney both laughed. She put me down, yanked off the strap-on and shoved my face back into her pussy. "You want it, don't you?" She asked Courtney. "I don't." Courtney winked.

When Rachel was done with me I watched her absolutely fuck the shit out of my wife in every which way. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before in my life and even after Rachel had humiliated me the way she had, it made my dick hard just watching.

QBikk

The Good Wife - Chapter 4
By johnnylovemuscle


"I've been thinking," Courtney said as she propped herself up on her elbow, her bicep bulging so massively that it seemed it was going to burst right out of her skin. "I don't think you show me enough respect." "What are you talking about?" "I am so much bigger and stronger than you and you act like we're equals." "Honey, we're married." "What does that have to do with it? Do you think all partners are equals? This is exactly what I'm talking about. "You wanted me to be bigger than you, right? That's why you gave that stuff and didn't take any yourself. You wanted me to be dominant. So I-" "-Wait, you knew?" "Don't interrupt me or I am going to damage you." "Where the fuck-" "-it's your turn to listen."

She jumped on top of me and held my wrists down and squeezed, and for good measure she turned all that hurt into a most muscular pose and held it until I screamed. She had grown in the last week or so, no doubt about it. My beautiful muscle goddess was starting to get more than a little scary. "Okay? As I was saying, this is obviously what you wanted. It's what I want too. So I think we should go all the way with it."

I was terrified. "What does that mean exactly? You know I stopped giving you that stuff a long time ago, but look at you! It doesn't seem to matter." Courtney laughed. "Oh come on, you think I built this body on that?" She hit a double biceps pose and that was almost it for me. She was starting to make Rachel look small. Courtney smiled. "Ah, are you scared? That's more like it. Although my thing doesn't look too scared, does he? See this is the kind of stuff that really gets me going. I am soaking wet!" She dipped her fingers into her twat and stuck them in my mouth. "Lick me. No, no. Start at my fingertips and work your way down."

I did as I was told of course. Her body was ridiculous and I enjoyed every minute of it, and when I finally got there I sucked that delicious twat like there was no tomorrow. But friend, I'm not going to lie to you - she seemed to be going off the deep end, and I was worried about where that was going to leave me. I wasn't worried that she was actually going to kill me – I was the father of her children after all- but there's a whole lot of room south of murder to do some damage. "May I ask you a couple of questions?" She nodded. "You've been talking to Rachel, haven't you?" Courtney smiled. "I don't need to talk to her." "How is it possible that you've been taking stronger stuff and still look so beautiful?" Courtney smiled. Compliments still worked, thank god. "What, you think I want to look like a dude? I did my research. I even get my period still." "You do look amazing." "Ah thanks, honey. Is that the end of the questions?" I nodded. "Good, Go get the measuring tape."

When I came back she was standing there buck naked with her hands on hips, waiting. How can I describe the woman before me except to say that she was the strongest, most powerfully built woman I had ever seen? She tore my pants off and I was about try to eat her when she said sternly, "Don't touch me." I stood there with my pants around my ankles and waited. "Why don't you start with my arms?" And she threw up a double biceps pose so powerful I got light-headed. My hands were shaking as I measured them. "21 inches." "Wait, I haven't flexed yet." She squeezed. "23 inches." "I think that's big enough, don't you? How about yours? 15 1/2 inches. So mine are 1 and a half times bigger than yours? Wow. Measure my forearms." "16 ½ inches." "I thought they were bigger than your biceps. Here, take this sharpie and right 16 ½ on your biceps. That would be hilarious if somebody asked you what that was wouldn't it?" "Yes." My favorite word these days.

"Want to see how much I weigh? Come on!" She grabbed me by my everhard cock and walked me into the bathroom. "234 pounds! What do you weigh honey?" She lifted me onto the scale. "185 pounds. That's 50 pounds less and you have a lot more body fat than I do. And you're a few inches taller than me too, imagine what I'd weigh at your height. So I mean do you think I might have twice as muscle weight as you do? " "At least. You are an animal Courtney."

234 pounds! And this was no offseason weight – Courtney didn't have an offseason. She was probably at about 6% bodyfat. 234 pounds and ripped. Can you even imagine that? To anybody but me, Courtney would have been just plain scary, the kind of muscle freak that any normal male wouldn't dare look in the eye.

Courtney smiled and caressed my penis. "You know what I've decided honey? I need a bigger dick. I'd look around for somebody else but I'm in love with you and I think I'd have to try a lot of dicks to find anything near as good as yours. So you know what we're going to do? We'll just make yours bigger." I laughed. "I'm not kidding, do I sound like I'm kidding? "What do you want me to do, get that surgery?" "I"ll show you what I had in mind." She grabbed my cock with her two hands and she literally started to stretch it. I was screaming in agony, but she didn't seem to care at all. "See, what I'm going to do and I actually think it's going to work, I'm going to create little tears just like you would if you were lifting. This is your own custom workout and I'm your trainer! Once a day in the morning, just like we used to when you gave me that massage. You want a huge cock too right? Stop screaming! That's better. No pain, no gain! She laughed and finally let go as I collapsed to the floor. My cock was black and blue already. She held up her pumped forearms. "I am fucking amazing aren't I? You're lucky I'm gentle. I could literally tear that thing off if I wanted to."

She had a small weight belt made for my dick that she forced me to wear. She told me that until I gained at least two inches I was only allowed to ejaculate once a day or I would be punished. I suppose I deserved this. This is what they call due comeuppance right? My joy started with a lie and now I was paying for it. But maybe Courtney was right; maybe in some way this was what I wanted - to be constantly aroused by a woman so strong and so dominant that I had to cede all control of my life to her. The winking stopped. It was all on the table now – I was Courtney's bitch, her plaything, and I was at her mercy. A footnote for you to file under the "don't try this at home category" or "don't tell the penis enlargement companies": My cock grew four inches and gained one in circumference from all her torture. It got so huge in fact that I had to stop wearing shorts in public.

Humiliation happened in different ways, some more enjoyable than others. We'd be watching television, and all of a sudden she'd just lift me up and suck my cock like it was a lollipop. She didn't do it for my pleasure- she'd suck it until she was done whether I was done or not. On the weekends when the kids were gone, she'd tell me what to wear. Sometimes it would be a skirt, sometimes her underwear or bra or high heels; and then she'd tell me how sexy I looked. One day she showed up with some gym equipment that she set up in the garage. "No weights?" She smiled. "That would be you."

It was scary how strong she was. I was her ankle weight while she did her 50 pull-ups before bedtime, I'd sit on her shoulders when she did her various one arm incline and decline push-ups ; I was her dumbbell for her one-handed bench presses, and she tied me to an ez curl bar for her various bicep curls. It's hard to believe, but through all the humiliation I remained as horny as ever. In fact, the more she humiliated me, the more turned on I got. Something was increasingly off with me. Maybe it was some sort of muscle freak Stockholm syndrome or something, but whatever it was it slowly dawned on me that I needed to do something about it or something bad was going to happen. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I only thing I could do was to get big enough to stand up for myself.

The only problem with this strategy was the obvious – my wife was fucking huge. I tried to convince myself that she got huge because she juiced, so I could just do the same – but I never really bought it. And how would she feel if she thought I was trying to challenge her anyway? Maybe she'd just laugh at me, but...I worried a little bit for my safety. Still, what choice did I have? I did some research online and found the most powerful stack I could handle, side effects be damned. I took two weeks' vacation time from work, joined a bodybuilding gym across town, hired a trainer and started doing five hours a day in the gym.

I made immediate progress; it was incredibly actually. I put on 20 pounds in two weeks and went from being a fit, athletic guy to a muscular stud that most women would have drooled over. My freak noticed right away of course. "Hey, you actually have little muscles now! Have you been working out?" I told her I was just trying to get in shape. "I have an idea; let's measure again! My arms measured 17 ½ inches. Hers were 25". "Shit! I was trying not to get any bigger too. That's too big!" "Honey, they're amazing." "You think so?" She made a most muscular pose, threw me across the room onto the bed and made me suck her pussy for an hour and a half. I was hard as a rock but she wouldn't even let me beat off.

The next day as she was running out to her workout, she asked me if I was going to be around when she got back. "Yeah, why?" "Just wondering." And she was gone. I was halfway through my bench workout when I looked up and there was Rachel spotting me. "Put on a little muscle huh?" She had a broken arm. "What happened to you?" "Your bitch did it to me. She was pissed off that I humiliated her in front of you." "What? Sure looked like she was having a great time. "Yeah well, I guess she changed her mind. Is everything okay? You don't actually think you're going to be able to catch up to her do you?" She laughed. "Honey, that woman is bigger than any woman I've ever seen and I'm talking about the chicks who use. She has a genetic advantage, you'll never be able to catch her." "I was worried about that." Listen, if you need a place to stay you can always crash at my place." Her nipples were about to poke through her shirt, She flexed her chest and I practically dropped the weight on myself. "Holy shit, what's happening in those sweats? Need some help taking care of that?"

Courtney hadn't allowed me to come in days and I was so blue-balled I could barely walk. I followed her into the woman's room and she immediately ripped my sweats off. "Holy shit!!" I smiled. She lifted me off the ground and sucked me off so hard it felt like all the blood had migrated from the rest of my body into my cock. I came twice before she even came up for air. I was beginning to like this one. "Can you get hard again?" She went into a most muscular pose and flexed her traps until they were almost up to her eyeballs – it was like a remote control for my cock. And then – believe it or not – I fucked her so hard she screamed. I had put my hand over her mouth so people wouldn't worry. And then it occurred to me. "Were you screaming because it actually hurt?" "Uh, yeah. You are a fucking rock star. Give it to me like that every time and I promise I will never fuck you in the ass." Wow, what a reassuring promise. But maybe there was hope after all.

I had just walked in the door when Courtney showed up with her arm around a guy. He was obviously a bodybuilder – I'd say he had 20" arms and he was a total steroid freak. "Hi honey. I caught Ron here staring at me and I figured I'd try him out. He didn't want to come but I kind of twisted his arm. He looked so strong!" She winked. Maybe a good sign? "And look at the bulge in his pants, honey. I think he's loaded! Maybe he's almost as big as you. " Ron patted his cock proudly. "Show it to us will you Ron?" Ron hesitated. "Oh come on, you're not shy. Stevie here's not shy either are you Stevie. Let's make Ron more comfortable – go put on my little pink underwear." When I came back, my muscle freak was admiring Ron's more than adequate cock. "Not bad huh Stevie? Not as big as yours, but whose is?" She laughed. "And you're so strong!" Ron hit a double bicep pose. "Oh, very nice! Want to see mine?" She threw up a double biceps that shook the earth. If I were Ron, I would have been running for the door, but for whatever reason if he was blown away he didn't show it.

"I see you like big women, huh Ronnie? That's so cute." "I'm very comfortable with my masculinity," Ron said. "Oh, that's good," said my muscle freak, "because after what's about to happen right now, you'll need to be." Ron laughed; he had absolutely no clue. "So," she said, as her head swiveled from one cock to the other, "this is awkward. How about we do a little armwrestling, what do you say Ronnie?" Ronnie laughed. "What's up with chicks always wanting to armwrestle me? They know I'm going to win." My muscle freak bristled. "You've seen me in the gym haven't you Ronnie? You know how strong I am." "I've got 3 inches on you and weights are different than real life even if you were as strong as me." Muscle freak just smiled. "Well, shit, we should just try it out then shouldn't we? Let's see, which arm is weaker?" She flexed her left then her right, left, right, left. I couldn't believe Ron wasn't suddenly excusing himself. His cock didn't even go flaccid. "I guess the left. You're left handed aren't you Ronnie? So this should be easy for you. Stevie, make me a cup of coffee. "

They sat down at the kitchen table and started. Ron was putting everything into it and Muscle freak was barely even flexed. "How's that coffee coming? Thank you Stevie. Go ahead Ronnie. Don't you want to start?" Ronnie was sweating, even trying to sneak a little English into it. "Great coffee, Stevie. Honey, I feel like some eggs, bacon and cornbread, can you make that for me immediately? And put the pink heart apron please. Ronnie are you trying yet? Please don't go easy me."

What made this scene particularly scary was that on any given day 'Ronnie' would have been by far the strongest guy in his gym – or at least on any day that the muscle freak wasn't there. "Ronnie, I'm getting bored honey, would you go ahead and try it with two hands?" Courtney ate her breakfast and drank her coffee while Ronnie was grunting and sweating just trying to move her arm. Finally, after standing up and throwing his whole body into it, he started to get some traction and Courtney's arm inched towards the table. Courtney, who by this point was pretending to read the newspaper, looked up noticed her arm moving down and suddenly slammed Ronnie's arm down with such force that she cracked the wooden table and Ronnie went flying to the ground. Now he was scared.

"You okay, Ronnie? What happened? It seemed like you were putting up a good fight and then all of a sudden you gave up." "I...I...I..." "Should we try the other arm? Oh, that's right, you were using your whole body. Against my weak arm." The muscle freak stood up, flared her lats vacuumed her abs and flexed her legs for good measure. "Didn't you ever notice how huge I was at the gym? It's like I caught you by surprise or something." "I...I...I.." "Come here and suck my pussy, honey." Ronnie made a move for the door and the Muscle Freak grabbed him and threw him across the room. "Not in the mood? Okay. I'm flexible. How about sticking that gorgeous cock of yours up my ass? Maybe you can get me back, what do you think? Come on, honey." She ripped off her pants and shook her big, round powerful ass in the air like a pom pom, her twat shining in pussy juice.

Ronnie's feet were headed for the door but his cock was pointed towards her ass; even though he must have had a premonition of what was coming it was hard to resist. "Come on, honey. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Let me get it wet for you. She took his cock into her throat and sucked him so lovingly that he almost forgot what came before. "Okay, Ronnie? Now stick that huge cock in there."

Ronnie jammed it in her ass as hard as he could, pounding away like a jackhammer. The muscle freak was screaming; or at least, pretending to. All of a sudden, Ronnie couldn't pull it out of her ass. "What's wrong honey?" Courtney said sweetly. He tried and tried but he couldn't move it. Slowly but surely, the muscle freak started increasing the pressure. Ronnie started flailing wildly pounding her ass and back with her fists, but she kept going until Ronnie started to scream. When she thought he had enough, she flicked her ass and threw Ronnie across the room.

"That was so hot, Ronnie! You're amazing. Now it's your turn." Courtney went to the closet and came back wearing a 10" strap-on. Ronnie limped toward the door but Courtney grabbed him and threw him across the room onto the couch. "Don't do it Courtney," I pleaded. "Please." "Are you kidding me? I'm doing this for you, Mr. Muscles." She gave my bicep a little squeeze and went over to have her way with Ronnie. I closed my eyes but I could hear Ronnie screaming. Then I heard in an almost growl, "Open your eyes Stevie. Now. This is for you."

When she was done, Ronnie lay unconscious on the floor, bleeding. The muscle freak grabbed a sharpie and wrote "Fucked by a girl" on his ass. "Man, that made me horny. Honey, come here and stick that beautiful thing of yours down my throat." "Don't you think we should get him to the hospital?" "It can wait. He's still breathing. Hurry up! What's wrong honey? I don't think I've seen that thing limp in years. Ah, are you worried I'm going to do that to you?" She threw the dildo in the trash. "I would never. Now come here and feel this bicep. Give it a kiss." Despite, everything that happened and the unconscious man laying bleeding a few feet away, my cock got hard instantly. It was...scary.

The blow job was out of this world. She licked and sucked and throated and swallowed and flexed for my viewing pleasure. It was like sex after a good fight – passionate, creative and absolutely exhausting. But there was Ron, still unconscious on the floor, bleeding from his ass. Courtney lifted him into the backseat of my car. "There's more where that came from when you get back." She winked.

I dropped Ron off and kept driving. I didn't have to think about it, I just knew it was over. I was tempted to spend a night at Rachel's but I decided to make a clean break from these muscle freaks. Courtney was really upset. She said she'd do anything to get me to come back, and she did – she actually stopped juicing. But even with Courtney returning to more normal dimensions – she just looked like your average heavyweight bodybuilder – it was hard to shake the image of her doing that big dude like he was a gumby doll. What would stop her from getting huge again? Woman who want huge muscles want them for one reason – to dominate men; and I think once they get a taste of that...they're never the same again.

Me? I kept lifting, kept juicing. I didn't really care about the muscles; no, it was more about self-preservation than anything. After all, who knew when Courtney might show up at my door, drunk and in the mood to tear me a new asshole? I still enjoyed a good muscle fuck of course; these women were so horny and so sensual it was hard to resist, and Rachel in particular gave me a raging hard-on every time I saw her. Believe me friend, I tried to avoid it, but every once in awhile I'd let her just suck and fuck the shit out of me. What's the moral of this story? I have no idea, but one simple piece of advice for you muscle-fucking men – be careful.

The End

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 1


She was just talking on the phone when I first noticed, a twitch, nothing more, but there it was: a horseshoe on the back of my wife's arm. My wife had always been fit, but I would never have described her as muscular – her arms look like a cheerleader's – nice arms, but you certainly wouldn't describe her as muscular. She never worked out; didn't have time, busy with work, dedicated mom...but suddenly, inexplicably, there it was. I mulled over whether or not to mention it. I have always been an admirer of female muscle even though my wife was from far jacked, and it occurred to me that complimenting her on the change in her arms could draw the wrong sort of attention, so I did my best to soft shoe it.

"You been working out?"

"You kidding?"

I nodded at her arm. "You look like you've got a little muscle there."

"Really?" She smiled and flexed.

Sure enough, there was not only a little triceps but a biceps to go with it. Nothing really out of the ordinary, but bigger than what was there before and enough to cause a touch of arousal downstairs. "You look good."

"Ah, you're sweet."

And life went on. A few weeks passed more or less normally, busy with work and kids. It was just a normal work day and my wife and I were both in the bathroom getting ready. I had just gotten out on the shower and she was putting on her makeup when she said, "You want to see something amazing?" And she made a muscle in front of the mirror. And I mean a muscle – nice little ball of a biceps and arc of a triceps, and even forearm looked a little swollen. "Whoa." My dick was in full salute.

"I'm glad you like it. I was going to go the doctor about it but I decided I kind of like it too. " She threw up both arms in front of the mirror. "I've actually got little biceps now."

"Honey, those are not little biceps. "

"You calling me a muscle girl?"

"You've got lats too."
"You mean these things?" She flexed. "I do!" She giggled as I measured her upper arm.

"14 inch biceps, sweets. Those are not little muscles."

"Well I'm glad you like them." She grabbed my aching cock and gave it a little squeeze. "I think I'm growing a little down there too." She touched herself.

That was about all I could take. I picked her up threw her on the bed and we went at it like ravenous beasts. By the time we were done, we were already a half hour late for work.

She started exercising. Nothing major – a little running and some push-ups and pull-ups in the morning before work. Suddenly, she started complaining of foot pain. She went to the doctor and found out it had nothing to do with her feet – her shoes were just too small. Her feet had grown a whole size.

I was just getting out of the shower one morning when I heard her calling me.

"Could you help me out for a minute?" She was sitting there on the rug, hair still wet from the shower. She liked doing push-ups before she got dressed so she wouldn't get her clothes all sweaty. "Would you mind just sitting on my shoulders." She got in push-up position and I sat down with my feet on either side of her head. She smiled. "Would you mind crossing your legs? You can just hold on to my shoulders."

"Really?" I am not a small guy after all. I weigh 200 pounds.

She smiled. "Let me try."

It was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Her back and lats were like a topographical map, with swollen ridges and deep valleys. Her triceps were enormous veined pythons, still glistening from the little bit of water that hadn't dried yet. Her movements were full - touching her chest to the ground, full extension- I moved my hands to her thick neck so that I wouldn't roll off her back. My cock, which was resting along the ridge of her spine, was bigger and harder than it's ever been, but against her back it looked inadequate. She did eight full push-ups before she finally collapsed.

"Thank you. That thing of yours is looking pretty good. I'm glad you like my muscles too." As I stood there, examining her from head to toe, I was overwhelmed by the enormity of her transformation. She was absolutely huge and there were no weak spots. Her stomach was as thick and defined as anyone I had ever seen. Even her breasts, which were perfect round globes before she began to change, sat atop her powerful, thick veined chest like huge boulders at the edge of a cliff. Her lats had grown up around her neck, tall and thick. "I'm getting pretty big aren't I?" She hit a double biceps pose and I nearly shot my wad. "What do you think? Why don't you go get the measuring tape for these babies?" I didn't really want to know but I did as I was told. She measured 18". "Not bad huh? How 'bout my chest." 46". "What do you think you are?"

"I don't know." Obviously, I was not even close and thankfully, she didn't heighten the humiliation by measuring me.

Hey, I'm as tall as you are, aren't I?" She closed the gap between us and I could feel the heat radiating off her body. When she wore 3 inch heels she could look me in the eye, but now she was in bare feet; and I was already feeling small to begin with. She smiled a sort of halfway smile, and in that moment, I think we both realized that something had shifted in our relationship. We were no longer equals. She was a goddess; I was whoever she wanted me to be.

"Can you do me a favor?" She pushed me to my knees, grabbed me back the back of the head and shoved me into her hot, engorged pussy. She was delicious; it was like eating in a four star restaurant, and I sucked her as long as she let me. When I stood up, she threw me on the bed, shoved her tit in my mouth, grabbed my ass with both hands and moved in me in and out and fucked me so hard she dented the mattress and left me completely exhausted. "That was good! I'm going to get ready for work. " She gave my cock a friendly tug.

My friends think I am the most clueless guy on earth not to have noticed the transformation while it was happening but it wasn't that I didn't notice. I explain it like this. Have you ever had a puppy? It's growing every day, but one day you turn around and you realize your dog is huge. My wife wouldn't appreciate the comparison, but that's what it's like.

Suddenly, I became the ballast in her workout. What did she need weights for when she had a willing 200 pound slave at her beck and call. One day I came home from work and found her attaching a swing to a weight belt. "What's that for?"

"You'll see." She took her clothes off, put it on and got up on the pull-up bar. "Sit". She pointed to the swing hanging down from her waist.

"Are you kidding?"

"Come on, I'll make it up to you. "The view I had was unlike anything I had ever seen before, she was so huge that I couldn't even see her face. Her movements were slow and smooth too – it was like riding an elevator. "What do you think?"

"Are you kidding? You're a beast."

"Thank you!. Oh my god, would you look at these things. She nodded as she flexed her enormous veined forearms, which dwarfed my upper arms. My cock was burning a hole in my jeans.

"Honestly, you are the most awesome thing I had ever seen."

"Thank you honey." She tore my jeans off, grabbed my ass and lifted me to her mouth like she was wiping her face with a napkin, and she took my 8" cock down her throat like it was a strand of spaghetti. I blew, and when I slumped onto her shoulders she threw me on the bed. "Rest up." She started getting dressed.

"Really, you're not going to fuck me."

"Oh honey, I've got a couple errands I need to run. " She blew me a kiss and took off.

A couple days later, she came home from work with a present for me. I took it out the box and had no idea what it was. Hanging down from what looked like a piece of wetsuit was a chain and some sort of weight. "What is it?"

"It's for your cock honey. I thought you could wear it around and get that baby to grow for me. Make gravity your friend, right? "

"You're kidding right?" She didn't smile. There was no question from either of us that she was in charge.

"How am I going to do that?" She pulled off my pants and zipped it on my cock.

"You're going to quit your job and just not wear any pants when you're alone at the house during the day."

"But how are we going to get by without my salary?"

"I just go a raise. Don't ask me how." She made a most muscular pose. Her traps and pecs were so ridiculous I couldn't see her big breasts. Her arms looked as big and strong as the pylons that hold up houses. The weight slowly lifted off the ground as my cock stood rapt at the huge, sexual beast standing in front of me. "See that, you're going to get thicker too. What guy doesn't want, a bigger dick right? I've tried a lot of cocks lately and I've come to the realization that I like yours the best. It just needs to be a little bigger is all. I'm still growing you know. I don't want to get carried way and tear it off by accident."

"You're fucking other guys?"

"Of course I am honey. If I fucked you whenever I needed a little cock, you'd shrivel up like a prune. Don't worry, I'll always like yours the best. I think it's even better than the porn star that I just fucked yesterday. Tell me if you ever want to watch and I"ll bring them home. Watch this." She tore her clothes off, lifted me by the hips and stuck my dick into her wetness. She lifted me into her with one hand and flexed her bicep with the other. I blew in about 10 seconds.

Do you feel sorry for me? Don't. Life is full of random little humiliations anyway but what I got in exchange for mine was life with a powerful amazon goddess who fucked me silly. And I will tell you that there is nothing better.

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 2


It doesn't just stop there. I don't know whether or not my wife kept getting bigger - she was so huge already that it was impossible to tell - but I will tell you that the sex didn't slow down. I was her boy toy, available as a human barbell and dildo and often both at the same time whenever she wanted me to be. She knew that all she had to go to get me going was lift me, flex, or even just close the gap between us, breathe on me, touch my chest with her hard nipples...it was all good and I don't care how many times I came, with her around there was always more.

I loved just watching her too, even when she didn't know I was watching. I would watch her cook, watch the muscles in her back jump every time the knife fell. I'd watch her putting makeup on in front of the mirror, her pecs and breast jumping with every movement. When we watched television together, I would run fingers along the vein in her huge bicep, rest my hand on her traps or her mighty quads. She was always working out now and I was happy for that too - I was shoulder pressed, bench pressed, curled, and sometimes if I was good boy, she'd suck me off while she did it. She took to walking around in her underwear after we put the kids to bed, and I marveled at every foot fall - the huge and defined quads, her enormous lats, the breasts bouncing as if off a trampoline...it was unbelievable. Sometimes as a joke, she'd make me arm wrestle her. I take her arm with two hands and using my whole body, I'd try to force her hand to the table. And all the while she'd be drinking teak, reading the paper, and then we she finally throw down my arm she'd do it with such force that I'd somersault through the air before I hit the ground. She'd laugh. "Do you know that my forearm is bigger than your thighs?"

"You don't have to tell me. Flex for me honey, just one time."

"Which muscle."

"Any muscle."

"Choose."

"Double biceps please." She'd throw her arms up in the air and my whole body shake. The biceps were enormous round mounds, the triceps even bigger, and if I was lucky she'd give me one more flex gratis. By this time the weight around my cock had progressed to the size of a bowling ball, and after she made me hard it was just a matter of seconds before she lifted me up, threw me down or just plain old jumped on top of me and fucked my lights out. What did she look like? She blocked out the light I'll tell you that. I'd caress her breasts and her huge, hard pecs, hold onto her traps, her lats, her biceps. She could fuck me for hours and I'd never go soft.

She used to torture me too - she'd make me face her, and then slowly she'd close the gap between us until a toothpick couldn't have separated our bodies - but she wouldn't let me touch her. Of course, my dick didn't count - she knew I had no control over that. Once she had me hard, she'd back away just enough that I could take all of her in, and then she'd flex until I shot my wad. She thought that was very funny. The virgin orgasm, she called it.

Every time she was naked my mouth watered too and it wouldn't stop until I sucked that huge muscular pussy raw.

One night, we were sitting on the couch naked, when she put me hand on her clit. "You know what honey? I've been thinking I'd like to watch you fuck a small woman." I wondered whether this might be a trick question.

"But honey, I only want to fuck you."

"I know honey, but that thing of yours is so big and I was thinking I'd like to see what it does to a normal woman."
"I don't know."

"How about I make it worth your while?"

"Like what?"

"If you do it, I'll oil up for you and lift and pose until you come."

How could I not accept an offer like that. "But you do that anyway," I teased.

"Okay. How about I have a friend of mine do it instead?"

Wow, was I a good negotiator or what?

Oh shit, that's her calling me now. Got to run!

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 3


I ran to the front door and saw my wife carrying something up the stairs with a very powerful mover wearing a baseball cap.

"Hi."

"I've got a surprise for you." They set down the box in the entry.

"Thanks!" I started to open the box and they cracked up.

"Honey, that's just part of a weight set. You're not heavy enough for me anymore."

"So what's the surprise?"

The mover turned to face me. She smiled as she took her baseball cap off an her long hair ran down her back. She was taller than me, had to be at least 6' 2", and man, was she thick. Huge breasts pushing her tank top away from a thick upper body that would have made a middle linebacker in pads turn tail and run. "Daisy." She held out her hand. She had a sweet voice. We shook and I had to bite my tongue to stop from screaming, her grip was so powerful. "I'm sorry. I've got such big hands, I forget I have to take it easy."

"I thought you were bringing me a normal-sized-" My wife gave me a look and shut me up.

"Daisy and I sharing a trainer once a week. I told her about your thang and she had to see it. Where's your bowling ball?"

"Oh. I just, I need a break is all."

"Would you mind taking it out and showing it to her?"

"Can we just come inside and close the front door so I don't have to show the whole neighborhood?"

They laughed. My wife closed the door and I took out it of my pants for them to see.

"Holy shit." Daisy's jaw dropped.

"Honey, that's flaccid. Take your shirt off and you'll really something worth talking about."

Daisy took off her tank - now it was my jaw's turn to drop. I have never seen such a broad, thick and simultaneously ripped vascular woman in my life. Every abdominal was thick and defined, the lats bulged out from her waist, and the chest sat completely cut atop the abdomens like a shelf. The breasts were huge too, big and round and full like a Playboy model who was lactating. Daisy made my wife look like a fitness model. My cock throbbed. Daisy whistled.

"I think he's holding back. Whyn't you flex your arms for him?" Daisy threw up a double biceps and I thought I was going to pass out. Big, tall mounds of muscles that looked like mountains popped from her arms, and the thick veined triceps were easily their equals.

"There you go! Those babies are 23, can you believe it."

"How big is that thing!" Daisy licked her lips.

"I think it's more than a foot now. It's been growing; and I've been liking it lots." My wife laughed.

" I wouldn't even need my dildo with a thing like that around."

"You want to see something funny? Take off your pants."

Daisy took her pants off. Her legs were as crazy as the rest of her, so huge that the thighs squished together, beautifully framing an unbelievable swollen round cunt and bulging clit. My wife cracked up. "Look at his mouth." I was almost drooling, ready to suck that pussy with all I had.

"Wow, you've got him trained, lady!" Daisy was impressed. "I'll tell you though, with a thing like that, why even bother wasting time having him suck it? Come here little boy. I'm going to flex my biceps again and then I want you to take me from behind as hard as you can, understand?" I nodded.

She bent over and I almost came before I got my boy in there. She had a thick powerful ass, not a lick of fat, and those legs...I fucked her as hard as I could, so hard that big bitch starting screaming. "That's it! That's it! Harder." I didn't last long but all she had to do was pop a most muscular pose - one of the most awesome, almost scary sights I have ever seen - and I was at it again, jamming her as hard as I could. My wife was jealous. "How come you never do that to me?" She said.

"You never let me." She shrugged.

"Whyn't you deep throat him, he likes that."

Daisy laughed. "Are you kidding me? I think he'd choke me to death."

"You're kidding right? If I can do it you can do it."

"I think I wore him out."

My wife smiled. "You can't wear him out." She flexed her forearms for me. "Look at these babies honey. If you want me to blow you, send me a sign." The ladies laughed. My cock was in full salute. "There it is!" She picked me up and jammed me down her throat until I saw stars.

"Damn, bitch, I want to do that." Daisy started to pose.

"Look at these shoulders little man." She turned her back towards me and hit a double biceps and I was hard again. Her shoulders were like bowling balls they were so big and thick. She picked me up and tried to get me down her throat, she had to work a bit at it, but before long she was jamming in and out like she was snaking out a drain." I came and passed out. When I woke up, the two muscle monsters were going at it with a strap-on. I lay there in bed, pretending to sleep and watched those two huge bitches going at it. Let me tell you that it was a sight I would never forget.

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 4


It as late when she got back. I opened the door for her and she stood there in the doorway, shoulders slumped; she was so big her overcoat looked like it was going to pop in the seams. She used to go out in little skirts, her heels making her calves bulge, legs pushing the fabric to the max, and shoulder-less tops stretched in every direction by tits, pecs and lats, with just a little bit of her thick abs showing at the bottom, but she finally had to stop. It was just causing too many car accidents and heart attacks, so she had to cover up. The mascara had run from her eyes and the smell of alcohol weighed heavily on her breath. "What's wrong honey?"

"Don't patronize me!" She picked me up with one hand and tossed me across the room.

"Okay, okay. I was just worried about you." This was one of those times when it was scary to be married to a goddess. When all was good, life was but a dream. But when your woman is this big and this strong - let's just it's a good idea to try to keep her happy.
She walked over and picked me up off the ground with one hand, lifting me in the air like I was groceries. "Look at that, I'm bigger than Daisy now." Her arm was absolutely, breathtakingly, huge, and with me hanging off it, she flexed for it me. She was in fact bigger than Daisy: last time I measured her, her arms were 25", and they were so ripped they looked bigger than that. She put me down. "So what if I lost my job. "

"Oh honey, is that what's wrong? Do you want me to see if I can get my job back?" She looked me as if deciding whether to crush me for my insolence or just temporarily disable me.

"Go get my skinny jeans."

"You're going to change clothes?"

"Go!" I ran and got them. "Put them on." I did as directed; what else was I going to do? Above all, my goal was to survive until the alcohol wore off. I swam in them; there was even some room in the waist, which, given how tiny it looked in comparison to her shoulders, was shocking.

"They're a little small in the crotch." I was just trying to change the mood.

She smiled. "I guess I wear the pants in the family don't I? So shut up about working and just take care of me and my needs, got it? That's your job." I nodded.

"You know a crotch isn't just about what's hanging between your legs. Take my pants off and get on your knees." Even with her underwear on, I could see the bulge in her pussy between those two enormous legs. Even the strap of her thong was hidden beneath her bulging abdominals. My mouth started to water.

"Do you see these things?" She started to flexing her huge, veined quads. "Unless you've got these, what's in between doesn't even count." I kissed them and was about to remove her underwear and start licking when she grabbed me by the hair and forced me to look at her. The view looking up from between her legs was ridiculous - the abs, the huge chest, the massive breasts...I could barely see her face. She threw her arms up in a massive double bicep pose and the room grew dark around me. "Why aren't you hard?" She ripped my underwear off and exposed my softie.

"Because I'm scared."

She laughed hysterically. "That's a problem you're going to have a deal with. Stand up and punch me in the stomach as hard as you can."
"Without gloves, I -"

"-Do it!" Her voice boomed. I cocked back my fist and hit her as hard as I could; it was like punching a wall. I screamed as I pulled my hand back - the knuckles look like they had been run through a meat grinder.

"Now. Get hard." She roared as she flared her lats and flexed her legs, and again I did as I was told. She laughed again.

"I control you! Fuck me in the ass."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"You like Daisy better than me."

"I do not, I didn't fuck-"

"I'm not going to ask again. What, I don't have a nice ass?" She grabbed her ankles and flexed that sucker until it looked like it was going to pop out of her skin.

"I'm just afraid I'm a little too big-"

She laughed again. "You?" She bent over again. "Go ahead." I jammed it in her as hard as I could figuring I could teach her lesson. She screamed; and then she squeezed with all her might. I tried as hard as I could to pull it out but she had me, and now it was my turn to experience pain.

"Stop! I submit!"

She laughed as she relaxed and I retreated to the corner with my throbbing member. "Just something to keep in mind," she said. "I don't have problems, understand? You are my slave and I don't need your consolation. Now suck my cunt and when you're done I want dinner. " She jammed my head into her engorged twat and I ate her until my tongue was numb. And then I made dinner.

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 5


"Honey, I'm so sorry about last night. I was just so drunk and I totally lost control."

It wasn't even 6am, and I was still partly asleep, still sore from her bashing me around the night before...but when you've got a 235 lb goddess on top of you, huge tits laying grazing your chest, her breath warm on your neck, her taut skin on fire - you tend to wake up rather quickly. My dick rose between her huge legs. You'd think I would have been terrified by the sight after what happened the night before, but this woman owned me, and I basked in her warm smile and silky voice. "I don't remember anything."

"That's what I like about you." She grabbed my cock and squeezed. "You haven't admired my forearms lately have you." She squeezed a little harder and that thing exploded into a mass of swollen red vascularity.

"Easy."

"She laughed. "I swear that thing gets bigger every time I squeeze it. I'm going to go down there and give it a little love." She could have made me cum just by breathing on it, but she worked me, alternately deep-throating and teasing me, licking my balls here and there while I was inside of her, until finally I blew with a roar.

"You know what? she said, as she licked the cum off her lips. "This is going to be your day."

"Seems like it's my day already."

She picked me up and set me on my feet. "Yeah, well it's just starting. You look like you've put on a little muscle."

I had actually put on 25 pounds of muscle and weighed almost as much as her but you never would have it guessed it. I would have played power forward in a pick up basketball game but compared to her I was a fitness model. "Thanks."

"You know I'm definitely getting smaller. She flexed her arms. "Can you tell? I'm back to 22 inches."

I laughed. "You know what? You're still plenty big."

"Big enough to make you instantly hard?" She made a most muscular pose - the lats, biceps and delta jumping from her body like chained beasts, the forearms beefy and veiny and just huge. My cock started doing sun salutations. She smiled. "Big enough then." It was strange that she had started shrinking. It was like she had reached some kind of terminal limit, like the speed of light; but the fact that she was actually getting smaller surprised me. She picked me up and laid me gently on the ground. "And for your next thrill. " She started to do push-ups over me, her breast touching the ground near my ears and her stomach rubbing against my cock. I reached up to caress her but she shook her head. "Don't touch." She was an awesome specimen, your huge pecs touching my nose, her lats exploding. "How long do you think you can last?" She winked.

"You can't make me cum."

"You know I love a challenge, don't you? Hold onto my neck and wrap your legs around me." Her neck was thick and muscular and my cock pressed against her hard abs but I resisted.

"Nope."

"How about one arm?" She put one arm behind her back and started bouncing us in the air at the top of movement. With her free hand, she put her huge nipple in my mouth and made me suck it. I wanted to blow, but I knew there was more reward to be had if I held out.

"Nope."

She stood me with me still wrapped around her and threw up her arms into a massive double biceps. "Hold onto those babies. Relax your legs." And with that, I was suspended in midair, her massive shoulders and arms supporting my whole body.

"Nope."

She smiled. "You're going to make me fuck you aren't you?"

"It's looking that way isn't' it?"

"Well get it wet first." She set me down, grabbed me by the legs, flipped me over and slowly lowered me until I was looking right at her throbbing wet pussy.

"Looks like it's ready to me."

She shoved my head into her pussy and held me there with her legs. "Not quite yet." She came twice before she flipped me over, grabbed my ass with one hand and shoved me inside her. She jammed me deep inside as hard as she could, and I can tell you I didn't last long. She set me down and posed her awesome body for me until I was hard again. "So how's your day been so far?"

QBikk

Life is Good
By johnnylovemuscle


Chapter 6


I was in the middle of a workout when there was a knock at the door.

I had been using my wife's gym in the basement when she was at work for the last month or so, and I must say I was proud of the results. 16" biceps with nice peaks, I could 20 pull-ups without breaking a sweat, and I was leg pressing 350 pounds. While obviously I wasn't any match for me wife - who was still massive, with freaky 20" arms even though her stats were slipping- I was able to put up a little more resistance.

I opened the door with my shirt off, I had nothing to be ashamed after all, I was glistening with sweat, having just knocked out a set of weighted push-ups and I was feeling pretty good about myself after all. It kind of warps your sense of self when your wife is an enormous hungry beast who can easily dominate you, so I did stuff like that to help me remember that out there in the real world I was still kind of a stud. But there's reality and there's my reality, and it was my reality that happened to be standing there at the door blocking out the sun. Daisy.

"Looking good."

My shoulders slumped as I took in the ridiculous proportions of the muscle monster in front of me. She was wearing gym shorts that her massive legs had caused to bunch up around her crotch, and her tank top, which was big enough that you could have cut it up and made drapes of it, was stretched tight by her hugeness to the point that it was almost see-through. The traps, the lats, that chest....and then there were the shoulders which might as well have been cannonball inserts. This lady was huge and ripped; and she looked hungry too.

"I just worked out too can you tell?"

I looked at her. "You're huge cold. What's the difference?"

"You're sweet. Would you just look at these abs though." She flexed her chest and the tank rose up. Those abs were so thick and defined that beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. I had been working on my self-control but this was obviously a harder test. I brought something for you to try on." She handed me a huge pair of jeans. "Try 'em on."

"What are you doing?"
She laughed. "I just thought it was so funny what your woman did. It's okay, you don't have to. I don't think there's any doubt who's in charge, is there?" She walked in and closed the door behind her. She was invading my personal space and she knew it. I tried to keep my cool.

"Does my wife know you're here."

"Of course. Do you think I'd fuck a friend's husband without asking? Now let me see that big thing of yours."

"You know, I have some choice in this too. I'm married. I don't go around fucking women just because I'm turned on by them. "

"Well that's very sweet. I told you she knows, but even so, with a huge bitch like me - you could just tell her you were raped. Now come on. "

She went for my pants but I stopped her. She laughed.

"You're kidding aren't you? Your wife gave you permission. What kind of wuss are you? I know I turn you on. I hate the way these bunch up. I mean just walking..." She slid her shorts off; she wasn't wearing underwear. There it was, nestled between her enormous bulging quads, wet and swollen. "I need some stimulation honey. Can you tell? How about it." My mouth started to water and I was smacking my lips despite myself. She was laughing. You know you want it." My dick started growing down my leg until it was peeking out from below my gym shorts. "There it is. Well hello there big fellow. May I?" She reached down and give a little squeeze with those big hands of hers and that sucker just kept growing. "You can't deny nature, can you? I'm telling you, I want to suck that thing so badly, my mouth's watering too."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Oh come on. You're not going to make me beg are you?" She smiled slyly. "You remember how big my arms are right?" And with that, she threw them up into a double biceps. How can I describe it? I know I've tried but I couldn't possibly have done them justice. I can only tell you that in the presence of those things my brain shut down. 'Mounds' doesn't cut it. Grapefruits? Watermelons? Too soft. Those suckers were huge vascular wrecking balls that looked like they were to going to burst through the skin. The throbbing of my cock against the crotch of those shorts was becoming so painful that I had to pull them off. I stood there naked in front of her with nowhere to hide.

She smiled again. She had a very nice smile and she knew it. "Look at you standing there naked. I should take off my tank. Right? It's only fair. I wanted to show you something anyway. " She was massive. Those lats fanned out from her hips like thick, meaty wings, and her traps looked almost as fearsome. Her chest was bigger than any woman's I had ever seen. Flexing one arm, she brought it tight against her side. Her bicep alone bulged so much that it looked like it was bigger than my whole arm, and her breasts rose up so high that it seemed like they were looking me right in the eye. "Not that you silly boy." She pointed at her cleavage. "Look how deep it is. That's like two 45'ers! Can you believe that!" I blew my wad then and there. "Oh honey, I hate you wasting it." She licked my cum off her pussy and then got down on all fours and licked the stuff that had sprayed on the floor behind her. Her back was as wide as a dining room table, and that ass was as big and round and muscular as any horse I have ever ridden. She moaned as she licked up my mess. "You know what this does to me? It's a yummy little testosterone milk shake. I make enough that it's not going to get me any bigger; but I'll tell you this, it's the best aphrodisiac there is. Whether I suck you or fuck you, all it does is make me want it more."

"That's scary."

"She laughed. "I know right? May I?" She rubbed my dripping cock softly with her hand.

"Sure." She licked and sucked every last drop from my cock, and it started to become obvious that she was angling for more. She sucked my balls into her mouth and started rolling them around with her tongue, tickling them with her tongue ring. What was I supposed to do? Even looking down at her from above, that woman was so thick it was scary. I shoved her mouth onto my raging cock and she took the whole thing into her throat. She grabbed me by the legs - her hands were that big- and stood up. She was so strong and it was so effortless for her that it felt like I was levitation. She just looked at it for a minute, licking her lips, and then she jammed me in and out of her mouth so fast I started to get dizzy. I came so hard I passed out. She laid me gently onto the couch and stroked my cheek until I revived.

"I'm sorry honey."

"I'm okay."

"I'll tell her you didn't do it willingly. I wouldn't want her to hurt that thing of yours."

"I thought you said she gave you permission."

She laughed. "Well I guess that's a bit of an exaggeration. I just told her I was so horny I was going to fuck the shit out of you and there was nothing she could do to stop me. Maybe she didn't believe me, I don't know. Speaking of which, I really do need you to take care of me. Would you mind just sucking my clit a little while and then fucking me as hard as you can?" She smiled and grabbed my cock for emphasis. "I just love this thing."

"You know what? As much as I'd love to, I think it's a bad idea."

"Oh come on, are you kidding me? I think I took pretty good care of you, didn't I?" The sweetness in her voice had gone. "Look, it's only fair." So much for asking. She climbed on my face and started to humping my mouth so hard I thought she was going to break my face. My only defense was sucking her so hard that all of those huge muscles just started to melt. Don't think I didn't enjoy it either. Getting raped by a woman this unbelievably hot? I think I figured out how to deal with it emotionally okay. Not that hard. After she orgasmed a few times she picked up and started shoving me inside her as easily as woman picking up a dildo. She came so hard she almost dropped me. "That thing of yours is unbelievable," she said as she caught her breath. She looked me up and down, gave my cock a squeeze. "You're looking good, you know that."

"Thanks."

"Yeah keep at it. Honey?" Uh oh. "Would you mind just massaging my back a little bit? All this stimulation has gotten me very tense." She laid down on the ground and I got on top of her. That back. The canyons running through and around those enormous muscles. I got hard again before I even started rubbing. My dick grew up her back until it poked her in the head. "You trying to tell me something?" She turned over and smiled that devilish smile of hers.

"I really don't think I should."

"Whyn't you just rub my chest a little bit then?" She put my hands on top of her huge breasts and flexed. There was that smile again.