Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerusalemTulip

It is interesting that we both have devoted entire sections to a guy and a girl going to a restaurant.  I think stories end up more satisfying when they can slow down occasionally.  Anyway, I thought the dialogue was pretty good.


fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is interesting that we both have devoted entire sections to a guy and a girl going to a restaurant.  I think stories end up more satisfying when they can slow down occasionally.  Anyway, I thought the dialogue was pretty good.

I'm not an all or nothing kind of guy when it comes to these stories, sometimes it's just rampant sex and violence, other times I like to be more nuanced. Thanks.

fbbsmmh

After paying for their food, and everyone else's for the next several months (with the instruction that all staff were to have their wages quadrupled and that at least 5 extra staff were to be hired to deal with the increased demand, at the same wages) with a whopping $5m dollar cheque (barely even small change to Becky.), the two lovebirds walked back to the house.
"Hop in", David invited Becky, opening the door of his run-down 1993, sky blue ford Fiesta.
"I'm not getting in that heap of junk." Becky laughed.
"I got a hire car at the airport, it's a Chevy, fairly new, it's not what I'm used to but its better than your piece of crap."
David was just about to get angry when Becky put up her hand motioning for him to stop talking.
"No need to get offended lover, when you see what I'm about to do, you won't be long forgiving me."
"I don't get you?"
"You'll see. Now go in there, push all the furniture back, make good room on the floor, grab a towel and put it down there, trust me, you'll need it."
David was confused to say the least but he did what his goddess asked.
Next thing, to David's surprise, Becky carried the car in the door on its side, like it was weightless.
David's mouth opened (and his hard cock pressed against his pants.)
"Now pull the towel back, stand straight behind it and make good room on the floor."
Again, he did as he was told.
"Now pull down your pants. I want to see the effect my power has on you."
David enthusiastically whipped down his pants to reveal his small, but fully erect cock.
"You know sweetie, all this is good for is scrap metal, it won't even be that when I'm finished with it, which shouldn't take long."
First she removed all four wheels with ease. Grabbing the first one, she smiled an erotic smile at her new lover and placed both hands at either side. She pushed her mighty hands together causing the rubber of the tyres to burst helplessly as she moved onto the wheel itself, which was similarly overpowered, it crumpled in seconds, yet the amazon beauty showed no mercy to the once sturdy piece of metal. She kept going until it was little more than a marble, which caused the cum to gush out of his cock like lava from a volcano. Becky repeated the process three more times (So did David)
"It always impressed me how quick you were able to reload that little thing. Even if it is only about four inches." Becky laughed.
"Hey", David protested, "It's at least five."
Becky laughed again.
"Babe. There is no way that little pea-shooter is five inches, it's four and a half tops."
David began to pout. Becky went over to him, held his shoulders gently, then kissed his forehead.
"It doesn't matter what size your cock is, I love it anyway and I love you."
The lovers shared a smile before Becky went back to the destruction of David's car.
She began by tearing it in two, as if it was a flimsy piece of cloth. Then grabbing both halves, she pressed them against her powerful quads until they were little more than small metal rectangles.
The feat of strength was already magnificent, but there was more to come.
To be continued....

Jeremy Lightning

Real nice! Love that she destroyed David's car, after all, her being a multi-billionaire, she could buy David a fleet of the most expensive fancy cars that he could ever want. It'd make Bruce Wayne's collection look paltry! I do like that it's not quite a perfect love story, as Becky does seem to like insulting him, his car, his dick, but when it all comes down to it, she still loves him dearly, seemingly. Good stuff, look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks. Yeah, she likes joking around with him, but the love is real. I had intended doing the car destruction in one sequence in one go but this is all I could get done before work so expect more tonight.

fbbsmmh

Taking the first rectangle, she pressed against either side to compress it, then stretched it lengthwise until it was the size and shape of a steel, as David jettisoned more cum from his hard cock, Becky bent and twisted it into a pretzel shape before further compressing  it into a marble size ball, like she had done with the wheels.

Then she grabbed the second rectangle and carefully moulded it like a skilled sculptor, until it was the  shape of a child's plastic soccer ball. She then, proceeded to demonstrate her impressive soccer skills, performing a few hundred 'keepy upys' with what was once one half of David's car.  The towel was now completely sodden, not just with the high level of cum, gushing out of David's cock, but the drool flowing from his opened mouth, such was his shock at the mind boggling displays of strength. Even after all these years, the magnitude of his beloved's strength still stunned and aroused him in equal measure.

"Hey, what do you know? your car fits on the mantelpiece now." Becky laughed as she placed the four 'marbles' alongside the small 'soccer ball' on the mantelpiece.

"You better get yourself cleaned up before we visit your mom sweet-cheeks. And maybe take a few moments to compose yourself." She winked.
"You do realise how badly I want to have sex with you right now Becky, don't you?"
"Of course hun, that is the main reason I did it, and as soon as we come back we will be having LOTS of sex. I'll be in the car babe."

When they arrived in Golden Pines retirement home, Mary Harrison was sitting upright, fully dressed, in a chair next to her bed,
"Hi mom," David said as he entered the room "it's me."
"I know it's you, I'm old, not blind, came the acerbic response."
Mary rolled her eyes to heaven as she saw what David had in his hands.
"You brought grapes, why do people keep bringing grapes? I hate fucking grapes. I've always hated fucking grapes David, you know I hate grapes."
Mary Harrison had always been a character and could have quite a colourful tongue when she got going. She was just about to launch into a tirade on the evils of grapes, when she saw Becky enter the room.
"Jesus H. Christ! Look what the cat dragged in!" An excited Mary Harrison proclaimed.
"It must be a pretty big cat Mrs Harrison." Becky snd Mary both Laughed
"Becky, you must be what now, 37?"
Becky nodded.
"I thought so, So please stop with the Mrs Harrison shit. It's Mary."
"Okay Mary." Becky smiled.
"Come here and give me a hug" Mary asked with her arms opened.
David was just about to oblige when his mother corrected him.
"Not you, you lug, I'm always hugging you, I mean 'Little Miss Schwarzenegger' over there."
"Oh Mary, you're such a ticket." Becky smiled as she leaned down to kiss Mary on the cheek and receive a hug in response. Again, she was careful about hugging people herself, with her ferocious strength.
"Guys, put me in the wheelchair," Mary insisted, "I want to go for a walk."
The three went outside and enjoyed the nice gardens. The weather wasn't too cold for March, so the cardigan Mary was wearing was plenty warm enough.
"I had to get out of there, guys. Folks in here get ready to have a full on coronary when they change the menu for dinner, so I didn't want to risk what would happen when they saw a muscle woman like Becky."
Becky and David both laughed.

The three walked and talked for some time. David knew he needed to cut to the chase, but wasn't sure how.
"Mom, erm, Becky and I have something we want to say to you. We erm, we um"
"Out with it child." Mary  snapped impatiently.
"I'm too old for guessing games."
"Well Mary" , Becky interjected, "I've asked David if he'll come back to LA with me. Permanently. We'd both really like if you would come with us. You'll have the best healthcare money can buy. You can come stay with us whenever you're up to it."
Mary Harrison held Becky's hand.
"Becky my darling, it's been really lovely meeting you again after all these years, but I need to talk to my son for a while."
"Sure. I'l wait in the Car David. She kissed both mother and son on the cheek then went on her way.

The smile on Mary Harrison's face was hard to hide, it was a while since she had been this happy.
"So mom, what are you thinking?"
"Thinking, I'm thinking I need to get one of the nurses to snuggle me in some champagne. You and Becky together, at long last."
David smiled.
"Well yes, thngs are looking good, but I couldn't leave you here, and I know it would be a big decision to uproot."
"Oh David, it will be strange at first but I'll get used to it. The important thing hunny, is that you grab this with both hands and avoid fucking it up."
David laughed nervously.
"I mean it. Fuck this up and I'm not talking to you again. Becky is the best thing to ever happen to you, about time you two hooked up."
"You really mean that?"
"Oh hunny, Rachel and I practically planned your wedding together years ago. We were just counting the days."
David smiled at his mother, but the concern was palpable.
"Are you sure mom, I couldn't live with myself if I brought you all the way to LA only to be miserable."
"David my love. You've been a great son, and your dad would be so proud of how you've looked out for me. But sometimes you have to look out for yourself. Becky and you were made for each other. I'll go to LA with a heart and a half, if it means you being happy with the woman you love."
"You sure?"
Mary nodded.
"Yes hunny. Life is too short to waste, grab this opportunity with both hands. I'll go to LA with you."
"You really sure?"
"I told you I was, David. Don't worry about me. I'll be just fine. Rachel and I tried for so long to get you guys together, so anything that helps you guys get together is welcome.
"Okay then. It looks like I'm off to LA."
"It sure does hunny. Tell Becky to let me know the arrangements for going to a new home. You're such a fine young man. If I were to die tomorrow, I'd be happy knowing you two were together. Go for it son, don't you dare throw this opportunity away. David hurriedly hugged and kissed his mother and said his goodbyes.
"See you tomorrow mom."
"They say LA is nice this time of year. " Mary smiled at her son.
To Be Continued...


Jeremy Lightning

Very nice little chapter, introducing the character of David's mother Mary, who turns out to be quite a character, swearing like a sailor, being headstrong, hale and hearty, despite having to be in a wheelchair and such. And it will be interesting to see how things go from here, now that David, Becky and Mary will all be together in LA. I'm sure Becky's house will be big enough to where it won't get awkward, lol. Anyway, I enjoyed it and look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks. Mary will still be in a home. What I meant by "you can stay with us when you are up to it." was that there was an open invitation to visit. Don't get too  used to Mary, she won't be a significant character. The story really is all about Becky and David. Anyone else is just for context.

fbbsmmh

I really shouldn't be adding to this yet until next week, as I've stuff that needs doing fairly imminently, but thanks to Buns, for planting the seed in my head to continue sooner rather than later. I hope ye enjoy reading this bit as much as I enjoyed writing it.

As the two rushed in the door, it took all Becky's self-control, not to just rip the door off its hinges, so anxious was she to make love. She rushed up the stairs, cradling her puny but pudgy lover in her gargantuan arms. She wasn't as gentle with the bedroom door as she had been with the front door as she shoulder charged it to oblivion.
"Oh..." David was just about to comment.
"Fuck it, David, it's a fucking bed room door, I'll buy you another one. We won't be here much after today anyway. Now come on. I'm super horny."
This was music to David's ears and he soon forgot about the bedroom door. Becky placed her diminutive lover sitting on the edge of the bed. She then threw her blazer to the side as she ripped off her skirt, leaving it no more than tattered rags.  She smiled, looking at David, she knew he'd love what was about to happen next. She winked at him as she shot a most muscular. His jaw dropped and his cock rose as he gloried in the magnificence of her impossible musculature. Her tight blouse surrendered tamely to her superhuman muscle power, again it was reduced to rags on the floor.
She stood there in all her hyper-muscular, Amazonian glory, wearing nothing but a sexy black bra and panties as her smitten lover looked on in awe. His heart and cock both pounding uncontrollably.  She took off her bra, which was a mere decoration considering her chest was pure, mountainous, muscle.
"Now take off my panties lover-boy."
He placed his hands on her panties, but she stopped him.
"uh huh, do it with your teeth."
David looked at her in astonishment, but gladly did as she commanded.
"Now, while you're down there, you know what I want you to do?"
Becky didn't need to draw David a diagram.  He got down on his knees and began eating her pussy, like it was his last supper.
"Mmmm", she moaned, in orgasmic ecstasy. "That's soooooo good."
Cum gushed out of her tight, moist, cunt. David lapped it up, like a cat eating cream.
"Okay, you've had your cream, now it's my turn. Take off your shirt, I'll sort the bottom half."
She proceeded to do so with ease, ripping both layers from his lower body in one clean, violent, ripping motion. Immediately, she placed her mouth on his rock solid shaft and swallowed with gusto as cum cascaded down her throat. Becky didn't give him much rest. As soon as his resurgent hard on got its second wind, she demanded more.
"Inside me, now!" Her tone was commanding yet not threatening. Becky was horny beyond belief and wanted pleasure. Becky always got what she wanted. Not that David had any problem obliging.
"From behind David. Don't hold back. It's not as if you can hurt me."
David began by sliding his cock frantically inside her pussy. In, out, in, out. Rat a tat tat, like machine gun fire. He then moved on to her ass. One firm squeeze of her ass cheeks as he pounded away and his cock and balls would have been completely obliterated, but luckily, Becky's control was almost as impressive as her strength and her sex appeal. ALMOST. Such was the intensity of pleasure Becky felt in this moment, that there was one helpless victim left in her wake. The headboard. She inadvertently ripped it in half with her iron grip, before reducing it to splinters, almost seamlessly. To be honest though, in the height of his pleasure, the destruction of his headboard wasn't high on David's list of priorities. 
Becky was ready to take control again. She rose to her knees and flexed her ridiculously sexy muscles.
"Worship me little man! Worship your goddess" As she flexed her insanely vascular bicep, David's eyes filled with delight (and his dick with jizz), he kissed and licked with gusto. Every orifice of her hyper-muscular physique was worshipped and pleasured by the awe inspired schmoe.
As enjoyable as this was, it wasn't enough for Becky, she needed more control. She proceeded to use David, effectively, as a human dildo. Inserting him wherever she pleased, forcibly and commandingly. Not that David minded in the least. Every position imaginable and some not yet imagined by anyone else, was tried with hormone fuelled enthusiasm. Three and a half hours later, the two collapsed onto the bed, satisfied and spent.
David rested her head on Becky's enormous chest. Feeling it rise beneath him as she breathed was almost soothing. She held him in her massive arm and he felt so protected. It was like a gender role reversal, but he was thrilled by it. He was the one being protected, being shielded, by his muscle bound guardian angel.
"That was incredible Becky, you are incredible."
"Yep", Becky laughed, "I guess I am pretty fucking amazing.
Becky flexed her right bicep with glee, before turning to her lover.
"Then again sweet-cheeks, you're pretty fucking amazing yourself."
She kissed him tenderly on the forehead before sharing with him, the most delectable, sensual, French kiss imaginable.
"Why can't all men be like you? Actually know, scratch that, if all men were like you, I wouldn't have time to run my businesses, I'd be so busy travelling to make love" They both laughed.
"You really love me don't you Becky?"
"Sure do. I always did, I guess I just had trouble accepting that it was romantic love."
Becky turned away suddenly and David heard the alarming sound of a muffled sob.
"Becky, my love, what's wrong."
"I'm sorry h-hunny. I guess it's just when the dominant male figure in your life spends all his time telling you how unlovable you are, it's a bit overwhelming being truly loved by a man the way I am buy you."
David nodded, as he kissed her all-powerful shoulder.
"Any other man I've ever been with, it was just a fuck. They used me, or I used them, or we used each other. We fucked, we came and whoever wasn't at home, got the fuck out of there."
"So anytime we made love, you enjoyed it?"
Becky nodded and smiled.
"Even the first time? "
"Especially the first time. That was fun."
Becky began laughing. 
"What's so funny."
"You. Just thinking of you on your 18th birthday, when I told you we were going to have sex. Man, you were like a mule with a spinning wheel. It was nice to be able to guide you though."
David joined in the laughter as he kissed her chest.
"I've improved since then though." David beamed.
"You sure have chicken." Becky gently stroked his hair.
They gazed deeply into each other's eyes, their hearts palpitating. Both lovers were in sheer bliss.
"I can't wait to get you back to LA with me. Being the wealthiest, strongest and most intelligent person on the planet is all well and good, but I was missing a piece of the puzzle. You are that missing piece David."
"Awww, that's so sweet, thank you Becky. I'm a lucky man."
"Not as lucky as I am". Becky took David's hand gently and kissed it tenderly.
"You'll never want for anything David. Physically, emotionally or financially. You'll have everything you could ever desire."
David beamed broadly.
"Becky my darling, as long as I'm with you, I don't think I need much else."




Jeremy Lightning

Nice! It was a very nice read, especially as it seems to be put together at the last minute, but I did like how romantic the two were, how even though Becky is so incredibly strong, she never once hurt David while making love to him. And then them talking about how much they loved each other was very sweet, I enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to more, I'm wondering, since Becky is so rich and powerful, not just in the physical sense but in the controlling of so many assets sense, I'm sure she has all the materials she needs to actually get a somewhat decent workout, I hope we get a chance to see just how strong Becky has become! :) k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh


fbbsmmh

Not much happens here. It's just a build up to the next part. I promise you that will be more eventful.
***
"Hey Mary, is he all set?"
"I think so Becky, I got him to pack a bag. He looked at me like I had two heads,  but he did it."
"So he's none the wiser."
"Nope. I think he reckons I'm taking him somewhere."
Becky was delighted that it was all going to plan. Her best friend was turning 18 and she wanted it to be special. How special, she wasn't going to tell Mary. Mary knew she was taking him to Chicago, the rest she hadn't revealed. Little known to Becky though, Mary was after putting 2 and 2 together.
"You guys will be careful?"
"Excuse me?"
"Oh come on Becky."
"We're going to Chicago, We're going to have some fun. I can't be responsible for your dirty mind."
They both laughed. Mary loved Becky only marginally less than she did David. They could speak like that to each other. It was the world's worst secret that both Rachel Robinson and Mary Harrison wanted their kids to get together some day. They had seen their respective loners of clidren flourish in their friendship. David was a different person around Becky and vice versa.
"I'll be there in five minutes Mary. I'm dropping my mom over to you. Then we're good to go. Make sure he's ready."
"No problem hunny. See you soon."
Mary in her own self assured way called up to her son.
"David, get your ass in gear. It's almost time to go."
"All right, all right."
He went down the stairs in a bit of a tizzy. He was annoyed at the rush being put on him. Surely one of the benefits of being an adult was not being forced to go on trips with your mom?
"Hey mom, are you packed? Where are we going anyway?"
"We're not going anywhere. You're going somewhere. You hear me mentioning I was going anywhere?"
"But I just thought..."
"Assumption is the mother of all fuckups sweetie."
The doorbell rang as David struggled to work out what was going on.
"Well don't just stand there! Get it."
"Mom what's going on?"
"Ding Dong"
"Just get the damned door."
He opened the door to see Rachel Robinson beaming a smile at him.
"Happy birthday sweetie" She handed him a parcel and gave him a big hug.
It was the sight he saw next though that really gave him sore eyes.
It was the heavenly, Amazonian figure of Becky, in all her mega muscled glory, wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt and denim shorts.
"Please don't get a boner, please don't get a boner", He thought to himself.
Becky had a bottle of wine in her hand, which she handed to her mom, who had already sat down next to her best friend Mary.
"So, where's my hug handsome?"
David didn't need to be asked twice, but his worst fears had been realised. As he embraced her, a smiling Becky whispered into his ear.
"You totally have a boner now, don't you?"
"Erm maybe."
"You do David, I can feel it against my leg." Becky laughed subtly.
David was mortified, but Becky just kissed him on the cheek.
"Come on you, we're going to the windy city. You packed?"
"Yes."
"Cool, bring mom's present with you, you can open it in the car."
The two waved goodbye to their mothers and left for Chicago. David was already looking forward to the weekend, little did he realise just how memorable it was going to be.

Jeremy Lightning

Hmmm, I wonder what Becky has planned for David in Chicago, I hope it's going to be as memorable as it looks like it should be. There's a lot of stuff to do in Chicago for sure, probably even more for someone with the strength of thousands! (I don't know Becky's true strength, thousands may not even be enough, but I'd thought I'd make it a conservative estimate.) I look forward to seeing what she's going to do in the Windy City! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh


Becky and David chatted like the good friends they were on the way to Chicago. They chatted about Parkerton, school, college, family. This and that. Then as they neared Chicago, Becky took things up a notch with the conversation.

"Could you do me a favour sweetcheeks?"
"What is it Becky?
"Feel my quad!"
David looked at her stupidly a while, but upon seeing the intent on her face, did as he was asked. His pulse quickened and his cock hardened as he grabbed the glorious mound of thick, hard, striated muscle that was Becky's left thigh.
"You like that don't you?"
David took the question as a rhetorical one, so obvious was the answer. He didn't just like it, he loved it. The feel of her soft skin against the granite like muscle was like all his wet dreams come at once.
"Cat got your tongue huh?" Becky smiled. An invigorating combination of shock and delight enveloped the rock hard 18 year old as Becky opened his fly with her left hand and lightly, sensuosly touched his shaft.
"Okay. Let me ask you another question? On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you want me?"
"Erm... um.."was about the only reply the flustered muscle worshipper could muster.
"Judging by how hard you are I'm guessing it's a 10? Right?"
David just nodded his head as the chum oozed slowly onto Becky's hand. She licked her fingers seductively before moving her left hand back to the steering wheel."
"This is going to be a weekend, you will never forget David. I guarantee you that."
David's face went beetroot red as Becky kissed him on the cheek, just as he was pulling up his zipper.

"Is this where we're staying?" David asked in amazement as he took in the swanky 5 star hotel they had just arrived at.
"Only the best for my birthday boy hun." Becky smiled and kissed him on the cheek again.
Becky asked David to wait in the lobby with his bag as she brought the first four of her eight bags. She laughed away her efforts to help her.
"Trust me little man, you couldn't even budge these motherfuckers."
That statement , made the ease with which she handled all four bags even more incredible. Her impossibly muscular arms tensed and flexed as she carried the bags in.
After checking in, she took up the first four bags before returning downstairs to fetch the last four and lead David to their room. .
"The penthouse suite David. Luxury doesn't get much better than this."
David stood aghast, unable to take in the sheer opulence of his surroundings.
"Wait a minute. There's only one bed in this room?" David mused.
"Yep", Becky laughed. "Kingsize."
She winked at him as the penny started to drop.
"Let's go out and get something to eat. I know a great burger joint. "
"Sounds good. Have you anything planned"
"You'll see".  Becky laughed.
David was starting to think it would indeed be a weekend to remember.



Jeremy Lightning

Oh, I didn't know they were only 18 when this happened, so Becky was already exceedingly rich and powerful (not meaning physical strength, but able to get whatever she wanted) even at that young age? I didn't think that she felt that way about him either back then, but I must be not remembering things too accurately from previous chapters concerning their younger selves. Well, anyway, I'm still looking forward to seeing what Becky has baked up for her buddy. (Not boyfriend, just a friend that is a boy.) k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!