LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

Another great chapter, luckily for David, Becky isn't cruel, she just loves to show off how powerless he is compared to her. I love the fact that she is so strong that she could defeat all of the Earth's armies combined, but she decides that she doesn't need to, though she easily could decide to just say "Fuck it, I'm in control, try to stop me puny weaklings." But she would rather just have fun, make tons and tons of money doing what she loves, and tease her boy toys with her muscles and strength. Seems like a fun life. Great stuff again, look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

"Oh yes Becky I do love it. I love your power, I love your strength, your muscles, Even hearing your name is enough to drive me wild."
"Aww, thank you my lovely. That's sweet. Corny, but sweet." Becky smiled as she kissed his forehead."
"But I'm not  in sweet mode here, this is ass kicking Becky", she said teasingly, as she increased the power, just enough to trigger a roar of surprise
"Oh look at you, roaring like a sissy little bitch." Becky chuckled.
" Wow such power. I have to admit I kind of like that."
"You don't kind of like that darling, you love it. That's why I do it. I can see it in your eyes, that look that says "I am at your mercy do with me as you will. Make me your bitch."
David laughed.
" I didn't know there was a look?"
Becky nodded and smiled.
"There sure is hun, and you have it. All the guys I session with have it. It's spomewhere between lust, excitement and desperation. Those that aren't into muscles, aren't into them, but those that are, can't get enough. I can feel it, I can smell it, I can taste it.  There is something in them that just says "Take me, bend me to your will." I've got to admit, it's totally exhilarating, such a turn on to know the effect I have on men. Some women too."
"Aaaaaaaaargh"  The pain was more intense now, so much so, that David tapped frantically.
"I love the sound of men tapping. Music to my ears." Becky laughed.
Becky then assumed a plank position and administered a reverse scissors. With an effort not even noticeable to her, she put the helplessly but happily trapped schmoe through his paces.
"Now kiss my ass."
"Gladly"
David thought that all his birthdays had come at once as he puckered up to Becky's gloriously musclebound ass.
"Mmmmmm, that's it little man. Kiss that hot sexy ass. You know you want to."
"Oh yes Becky, yes yes yes."
Becky squeezed harder to prove a point.
"Less talking, more ass kissing."
David continued kissing the super sexy glutes with gusto.
"Such a good little man. Now lick the crack of my ass!"
David was stunned.
"You can't be serious."
"Feel how serious I am bitch!" As she squeezed tighter, it was the closest to real pain David had felt. Becky still was making sure she didn't really hurt David, but she still left him in no doubt as to the price of defiance. David was about to swallow his pride and kick the ass crack, when Becky burst out laughing and released him, falling to the mat.
"I was joking silly. I didn't really want you to lick out my crack, I was just testing you."
"Did I pass?" David smiled.
"With flying colours my sweet little man. Obedience is a very attractive quality in a man. Make no mistake, I was always going to fuck you anyway, but your loyalty and obedience will earn you extra special sexy time."
David was just about to respond, when the mischievous muscle goddess took him by surprise and put him in a camel clutch. Well it was Becky's variation of the move. Basically, it was the same thing only that instead of using two hands, she used the pinky of her right hand. Even still the pain was excruciating.
Becky smiled, not because she intended hurting David, but because she knew what was coming next.
"Say it David"
"No"
"Oh don't be silly, you know you can't withstand this. You can't reach any of my body parts in order to tap, so you have to say it."
"Never"
Becky laughed in disbelief as she increased the pressure ever so slightly, but still enough to inflict more pain than David had ever felt in his life.
"Okay, boner, boner, booooooooner!"
Becky laughed again.
"You only had to say it once silly, but I accept your surrender."
Becky covered him with her upper body again, like she had before. She smiled as she stared into her future lover's lust filled eyes.
"How helpless do you feel right now?"
"Very, but I fucking love it." David smiled.
"Good. Now I'm going to hold you down and I want you to push me off. Ready?"
David nodded in the affirmative.
12 minutes had passed with David pushing with all his might.
"Seriously David, you can start now."
"But I've been trying at 100% ever since you said ready."
"Oh wow, you really are my bitch. Okay, let's try this. I will put my hands behind behind my back and use only my pecs. You can surely handle that."
Still nothing.
"Seriously? Okay I will just use my pinky against your forehead. Surely you can move that."
It was still to no avail. Becky laughed giddily.
"Okay, this is just getting embarrassing. You better surrender. Save yourself any further embarrassment."
David nodded.
"Okay, repeat after me. I, David Harrison."
"I, David Harrison."
"Do solemnly declare."
"Do solemnly declare."
"That I will from this day forth."
"That I will from this day forth."
"Be Becky Robinson's Bitch."
"Be Becky Robinson's Bitch."
"To have and to hold"
"To have and to hold"
"To love and to cherish."
"To love and to cherish."
"And to use as her own personal plaything."
"And to use as her own personal plaything."
"For her amusement and sexual gratification"
"For her amusement and sexual gratification"
"As long as we both shall live."
"As long as we both shall live."
"Amen".
"Amen".
Becky winked at her loyal schmoe.
"So Becky, can we fuck now."
"Very soon my sweetheart, very soon."
To Be continued.

fbbsmmh



"Another popular part of what I do are my feats of strength. I know you've seen me Do feats of strength before but I still wanted you to get the full experience. That is what these bags are for. They contain costumes the guys like me to wear and the tools I use for strength feats.I want to tell you something first though."
"What is it Becky?"
Becky took a pause to compose herself, the emotion was overwhelming.
"Remember two years ago when I asked you to promise never to hurt me?"
David nodded.
"Well you kept that promise. Now it's my turn to pay you back. I do so, not only by vowing never to harm you myself but to make sure no one else does. I will be your protector, your bodyguard and may God help anyone stupid enough to try to harm you, either physically or emotionally."
To illustrate this point, the impossible Amazon took a motorcycle helmet out of one of the bags and obliterated it with just her palms in a milisecond as David's  jaw dropped and cock rose. He had seen her do things like this before but it was the intent in her voice that made this different. It was chilling yet erotic. The Becky that David knew, would never harm a fly, in spite of her strength. Yet there was something in this vow that told him she wasn't joking.
"I'm flattered that you want to protect me beautiful, but I don't you want to hurt anyone. Not on my account. That isn't you."
"The reality is, sweetness,  I won't have to. I have become a master of intimidation. You saw how Darren backed off you after our little 'talk'.  That is all it would take most likely. Just saying that if I had to take it further to protect you, I would. No one is going to harm a hair on your head. Not on my watch." The two friends smiled.

"Now I guess it's time for me to put some clothes on this Amazonian body of mine."
"Do you have to?" A disappointed  (and still fully erect) David pleaded.
"Don't worry baby, you'll like my choice in clothes. Trust me."
Becky was right. David got the thrill of his life as Becky took a wonder woman outfit out of a bag and put it on.

"Who do you prefer as Wonder woman? Puny little Lynda Carter? Or me." Becky shot a ridiculously sexy most muscular which dwarfed that of any male bodybuilder ever born. Both Becky and David laughed, knowing the answer to be obvious. David humoured his goddess anyway.
"Why you of course. Lynda has nothing on you."
"Good answer", Becky said with a chuckle "I coul snap that little twig in two."
"It's not a fair comparison. Then again there is no one who can compare to you."
"Awww, well aren't you the little sweetheart? Or are you just trying to get in my pussy?" Becky asked with a wink.
"No, it's not like that. Honest."David protested. He was about to go further in his explanation when Becky lightly touched his shoulder to reassure him."
"I'm joking hun. I know you're not like that. Besides, I was always going to fuck you, this weekend, so nothing you say to me was ever going to make that more or less likely . Now, kiss my biceps."
David didn't need to be asked twice, he delighted in the sweet taste of Becky's hard but beautiful arms. He kissed them non stop for several minutes, until the magnificent muscle goddess took him by surprise.
"How do you like getting put in a headlock by Wonder Woman?"
David struggled to get out an answer, such was the pressure on his neck. Beck just laughed.
"Oh how foolish of me, of course you can't answer through the power of my grip. I'm willing to bet this is heaven for you though?"  David could just about move his head enough to nod.
"I'm not even trying and yet I can see by your red face, how much you are struggling for breath. If I wanted to, I could pop your head clean off your shoulder. Luckily for you, I would never do that to you my lovely." She kissed him gently on the top of his head before throwing him to the mat.
"It would be a shame to be 'Wonder Woman' and not show you how strong I really am."
She grabbed one of her bags and emptied it. David looked on in disbelief as a selection of deadly weapons fell onto the mat.
"Don't worry babe. They're not loaded. I'm actually a gun control advocate and believe me, no one can control a gun like I can."
Things were about to get interesting.


Jeremy Lightning

Hehe, I am liking where this is going, as a fan of great feats of strength, I am really looking forward to seeing what Becky has in mind. Though I'm fairly sure what she is going to do to the objects she brought along won't show anywhere near her full power, but it'll definitely be enough to turn David (and most likely everyone reading, especially me.) on to no end! K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks for the feedback as always JL.  I must admit it is a real thrill for me to write about Becky. Like you I like both my muscles and strength on the extreme side and Becky fits the bill perfectly. As well as that, I would like to think I have created an interesting character. She is strong enough to enslave humanity but is conscientious, she's sexy and she knows it, yet not arrogant and although she physically liked a certain type, regular guys can win her over. All in all just great fun.

Powerhugs

Discovered this thread late but I am loving this Becky character...Loving the personality of strength demonstrations to gauge a sexual thrill from both her clients and now her boyfriend...I hope she demonstrates how easy it is to break chains and pulverize those weapons...looking forward to next installment....

fbbsmmh

"How the fuck did you get all the guns?" David was stunned.
"One of my regulars is an arms dealer. He asked me to bend an Uzi the first day. I did so, then we made a deal. He'd get his sessions  for free if he supplied me with unloaded guns. In a way it costs him more, but we both seem to be happy with it."
"That's quite a business  deal".
Becky nodded and smiled.
"At first he wanted a fuck thrown in too. Then a blowjob. That was his first mistake. No one and I mean no one, issues me with an ultimatum. I am the boss."
"You sure are Baby."
Becky laughed out loud .
"You are the only guy who could ever get away with calling me that. I'm no one's fucking baby either."
She  turned around  and shot  a back double bicep pose, as if to reinforce the point. Not that it needed reinforcement. Becky was always in control.
"You're one big fucking baby if you are." David smiled.
The sudden wisecrack caused Becky to lose her composure as she guffawed mirthfully.
"Oh stop hunny, you'll make wonder woman wet her panties from laughing so hard. You're a scream."
She kissed him tenderly on the cheek.
"So anyway,  I turned the tables on him completely. Walked him up against the wall, pressed my pecs to his throat with my hands stretched out above his head and gave him the ultimatum."
"Which was?"
"Basically, he would either give me the guns anyway, or I would singlehandedly put him out of business. " I was never going to go through with it of course, but when  the strongest being who ever breathed has you pinned helplessly against the wall, you don't take chances."
David smiled.
Becky paused for a moment.
"You know I'm not a cruel person? Right?"
"Nothing could be further from my mind."
David hugged the incredible female hulk close to him. Knowing that were she to return the gesture and get lost in the emotion,  she would have cut through David's feeble body like an axe through timber, she resisted the urge, but kissed him on the top of the head.
"The day you sat next to me in the cafeteria was the luckiest day of my life."
David shook his head.
"I was the lucky one Becky. I still can't believe that a goddess like you would have ever wanted to spend time with a nobody like me".
"Don't ever say that!, " Becky admonished him in a voice that was loud enough to almost be intimidating.  "You're not a nobody. If ever there was a guy in that waste of a high school that was somebody. It was you."
David smiled at Becky as she kissed him sweetly on the cheek.
"Don't get me sentimental sweetheart, you'll distract me from doing things like this." With a mischievous grin, she took two hand guns, one in either hand and with the slightest effort, totally and utterly destroyed them both.The once sturdy weapons, screeched pathetically as they crumpled helplessly against Becky's fearsome strength.The Uzi 9 mm was the next victim.of Becky's playful wrath. She began by bending the barrel, then twisting it off, like it was a piece plastic. She then casually ripped out the cartridge holder so that the gun was now effectively a long bar of metal. This of course was no problem for the muscle goddess. She stretched what remained of the gun until it almost resembled a rope, except that it was still solid enough to bend. Becky continued to bend the metal into a pretzel shape, then twisted the two ends around and pulled until there was a knot. Then with a playful wink she wrent both ends assunder leaving the 'knot' to crash to the ground and forcing David to violently shoot cum.

"Oh no little man. Not so soon. I'll show you what happens to little boys who can't control themselves." With that, Becky cupped his cock and balls with her left hand and raised him up. She then forced him onto her right hand and gorilla pressed him over her head repeatedly. Lowering herself onto the ground, she kept him held up. Becky then proceeded to benchpress the puny schmoe a staggering 5000 times. David delighted in his subjugation at the hand of this real life 'Wonder Woman'. Rising back up to her feet, she again gorilla pressed David before throwing him onto the bed. Grabbing a condom from one of her bags, she then jumped on top of the lucky muscle slave.

"Suit up little man. Wonder Woman  wants to play."

Jeremy Lightning

I loved it! Those guns, even if they were fully loaded, would be useless against her, the bullets bouncing off her awesome muscles and tits, and even her face because her bones have to be so dense to hold all that insane power. She is a Goddess of muscle and strength that won't let anyone but her best friend/boyfriend call her baby, I wonder if someone passed her on the street and called her baby, I'm sure his car would be in the next county. Or the next state! Anyway, k+!, looking forward to more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh


phil123

To call her "baby" is the last thing anyone can do. And some will do it.

Can´t wait to read what they will do next.

fbbsmmh

Discarding the briefs a lot less carefully than before she threw the cum soaked garment onto a bag then sucked the cum off  David's cock like she was a human Hoover. At the same time she worked her magic on his cock and balls, stroking him sensuously to make him hard once more before sliding the rubber over his small but rock solid shaft. Skilfully she tore a small hole in her pants, small enough to be easily sewn back yet large enough to put David's member inside her.

She clasped his diminutive legs firmly in her true trunks and began to writhe on his cock enthusiastically. She was gentle yet dominant as she took command of the situation. She slid off her tiara and let her long flowing, straight black hair down. She moaned with pleasure as she let her hormones take over.

If David had wanted to break free, he couldn't. He was in her grasp and in the height of passion she had no intention of letting go. Displaying the awesome power of her pussy, Becky jumped back on the bed, taking David with her.
"Now work that little cock  of yours, show me what you can do"
David hammered away frantically at Becky's pussy as a smile of amused annoyance flashed across her face.
"Whoa whoa sweetie,  wait a sec. You're making love to a woman, not drilling for oil."
David apologised nervously.
"Keep going babe, just slow it down a bit, savour being inside me. Make me feel how much you want me. I want this to be special for both of us."

With that she ripped the top of her WonderWoman outfit from her torso and threw it on the ground, before crushing the Tiara in the palm of her hand. David did as he was told, his diminutive but granite like cock slowly but purposefully inside the muscle goddess's tight cunt. He kissed her up her hard, musclebound body, from her insane abs up to her power packed Pecs, before nibbling at her left ear lobe. Becky moaned, excited by the tenderness being displayed by her puny little lover. Yet Becky was not the only one getting excited. In  spite of all his  best efforts, David lost control in a fit of frantic passion and exploded inside his lover.
Becky laughed and kissed David's forehead as she looked at her watch.
"12 minutes. Not bad for a first effort I guess. "
David lay beside Becky, smiling widely as they held hands.
"So how was your first fuck David?"
"Amazing "
Becky smiled.
"We still have to work on your technique,  but it  definitely wasn't my worst."
Becky kissed his right cheek.
"Fuck , it's nearly midnight. We better toast your birthday while we still can."

Jeremy Lightning

Good to see another chapter of this great story,  once again Becky proves to be vastly superior to her lover, but also exceedingly patient and loving. Really love this story and can't wait to read more!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Just having some fun with this one. I hope you guys enjoy. 

Amanda Armstrong- YouTube Sensation
By Hans Schmoeman
_______________________________


We live in an internet age, where fame is no longer earned by talent, but by novelty. A world where doing something silly on youtube earns more kudos than having a voice like Whitney Houston.  Amanda Armstrong knew this, that is why on the day she graduated from high-school, she set up her webcam in the back garden and decided to go about making her fortune. Why waste time going to college, when making videos on youtube could make her a multi-millionaire within weeks? This was not delusional thinking on her part however. You see Amanda was not like your average pretty eighteen year old blonde. She had one advantage over most wannabe internet millionaires. She was the strongest and most muscular human being on the planet. Everywhere Amanda went she was impossible not to notice. facially, her beauty was striking. Her long, flowing, platinum blonde hair attached to a face of the most eye watering elegance. Strong cheek bones, full lips, snow white teeth and eyes as blue as the ocean.  It was her impossible musculature that really made people stop and stare. Some would stare out of fascination, others sheer terror, but for more than would openly admit it, it was out of sheer arousal.  At 7'10 inches tall, she towered above everyone. Her monstrously huge 42 inch arms were covered in thick, vascular veins, sinews showing everywhere. Her 60 inch quads similarly so, her calves were 34 inches, her glorious pectorals a mouth watering 72 inches. Her traps were positively mountainous. Even at rest she  made Arnie in his prime look like a school girl, but when she flexed, her other worldly muscles exploded with power. Not only did she possess power, she was power. The ultimate being, invincible, unstoppable, in a league of her own.  The truly remarkable thing is that at just 18, she was only going to get bigger and stronger.

Assembled on the lawn behind her was an impressive array of implements with which she could demonstrate her mind boggling strength. Four SUVs donated by her uncle, a self made millionaire, who owned a chain of car dealerships all over North America. A motorbike surrendered by her terrified ex boyfriend,  so she wouldn't beat him and his bit on the side to a bloody pulp when she found them in bed together. An assembly of weights she had been given by her boss at the gym she worked in at weekends. Helmets, shoulder pads and training aids were donated by the High School football team, most of whose players she had fucked. Cement blocks, cement mixers and other tools donated by a local builder who was a complete schmoe.



As she started recording, she smiled a mischievous smile, fully aware of the treat that lay in store for the tens of millions of people she was confident would soon be watching. The Amazonian beauty stood there, looking all powerful, in a skin tight white tee shirt, ready to come apart at the seams. In a tone that straddled the fine line between supreme confidence and undiluted arrogance, she began to taunt her prospective audience.

"Hey bitches. Like what you see?"  As she spoke she shot the most intense yet effortless most muscular ever. Her unstoppable power was such that her flimsy little top could offer no resistance to her superhuman power. It tore to shreds and fell helplessly to the ground, in little pieces. Likewise her quads were too much for the tight denim shorts she wore, utterly decimating them , until she stood wearing nothing but a   smile and a red thong she had skilfully managed to slip on as her shorts fell.

"I bet you weak little boys are hard as fuck right now? Stroking your puny little cocks as you gaze at the glory of my muscles. The cum sliding down your little legs as you think of the things you want me to do to you."

She laughed menacingly as she continued to flex her gargantuan muscles.

" Not that you little bitches could handle me. You are NOTHING and I am everything. You are helpless and I am POWERFUL. In fact, I am the very ESSENCE OF POWER. Now, it's time to show you weak sissy little bitches what these motherfuckers can do."

With that she grabbed the motorbike and snapped it in two like it was a cracker.

"Hey Craig, remember this? This was once your bike, before I fucking tore it apart.; I know you will be watching this, Did you tremble as you heard the body of your bike snap in two? I bet you are thinking how easily that could have been your spine."

With this she laughed callously. Clearly she revelled in her superhuman power.

"I loved watching you and your little slut cry and squirm as you begged me for mercy. My god you two were pathetic. I was never going to hurt you, truth is I cheated on you dozens of times. With real men, with real muscles and real cocks. I was always going to dump you, once I got bored, you just helped speed it up."

to be continued








aspect

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Other than the height, I absolutely love it! I can't wait to see more of what Amanda is capable of!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!