⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbsmmh

I explained in the very first instalment that she was already seeing clients for muscle worship when she was 19 which she is here. He doesn't know she does that yet but trust me it comes up. Not sure where I was unclear. He is 18 in this bit but the last sequence when she comes back was present day. I have been going between past and present all through the story so not sure why it is suddenl causing confusion now?

fbbsmmh

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

I guess I shouldn't confused, I guess since I haven't read through so long that I have forgot some of the dynamics of the storyline, that while they weren't romantic when they were younger, Becky has always sort of teased David in certain ways with her body, knowing that he got off on her incredible muscles and sexiness. And I did forget that she was already very active and getting fairly rich at that young age because of sessions and pics, and such. I would say that it was more my fault for not remembering certain things after having forgot a lot of the past installments, and not rereading the story before commenting, it's not your fault at all, good sir. Though once again, I will say I'm looking forward to seeing where this section of the story is going to go. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

The two were back in the Hotel room after eating when Becky proclaimed , "it's shower time hun".
"Cool. See you when you get out."
Becky laughed, as she took off all her clothes to reveal her naked  body in all its tanned, ripped, vascular, granite like glory.
"You fail to understand me little man. It's time for a shower, together".
"What? " David was dumbfounded.
"I'm going in to run the shower. If you're not naked and in that shower with me in two minutes, I'll come out and drag you in." Becky teased.
David's dick was as hard as iron as he took his clothes  off, trembling with anticipation at the thought of what was just about to happen. His heart raced as he stepped into the shower. For a microsecond, the anticipation was replaced by terror as Becky grabbed him lightly by the throat and put him up against the shower. What happened next blew David's mind. Becky put her heavenly lips on  David's solid cock and removed her hand. She steeped back a pace and just held him in her mouth as she kneeled down. The water cascading down on her while David moaned with ecstasy, as monsoons of cum dripped down Becky's  throat. Becky sucked and sucked for over two minutes, until David had no more left to give. Then she rose to her feet
as she handed David a sponge and commanded.
"Now, soap me up little man. Make sure you get everywhere."
It was as if not just this birthday but all his birthdays had come at once as he soaped up the magnificent muscle goddess. He crouched down and started lathering soap on  her other worldly hamstrings and forwards onto her quads.
"The sponge is just to lather on the soap dear, make sure you rub the muscles with your hands. This experience is as much for you as me."
David was on cloud nine, so excited was he that even were he to die tonight, he knew at least he would die happy. He rubbed her exquisite quad and hamstrings as hard as he could, not that he could make much of a dent. She flexed and tensed her muscles as he rubbed and caressed her.
"Feel how fucking big they are. So powerful, so hard."
"They're not all that's hard. " David and Becky laughed together as he said it.
"Down, boy!, she said as she winked back at him. Don't forget my butt."
"Oh I could never forget your butt."
He drank in the sensational musculature of Becky's steel hard  glutes as he gave them a good squeeze.
"Now, massage my clit."
"What?"
"You heard me."
David gladly did as he was asked, he was a little bit out of his depth but he slowly and gently stroked her clit with her moans as encouragement, gaining confidence all the time.
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhh" She screamed as she climaxed violently, cum gushing out, like an erupting volcano.
"Good boy. You're better at this muscle slave thing than I thought." Becky laughed heartily.
"Now, move on to my pecs."
David Gloried in lathering soap all over the mountainous mounds of muscle that were Becky's pecs. Becky meanwhile took great delight in bouncing them as he stroked and caressed them.
"66 fucking inches baby! I'm aiming to hit 70 eventually. Feel them baby, stroke them, revel in them."
Words did not exist that could have adequately described the sheer bliss David was feeling right now. He felt every inch of her, Her lats, her delts, her traps, everything. David never felt more alive than he did right now. The couple finished off their shower and dried each other off.
Becky guided the scrawny but still rock hard David, towards the bed. They sat on it together and then, suddenly, exquisitely, she French kissed him. It was David's first proper kiss. His heart thumped in his chest.
Becky stopped suddenly and rose to her feet.
"David, sweetie,  there is something you should know about me."
"What's that?"
"The reason I'm able to afford all this, is I'm actually quite wealthy."
"Really? How"
Becky smiled mischievously.
"Well sugar, I do sessions. You know what I'm talking about right?"
"Yes. Wow Becky, that's awesome."
"Some men just want to worship my muscles, that's $1000, others want to be dominated, that's $2000. I don't offer sex, I don't need to, they are willing to pay high end for the services I do provide."
David just smiled.
"The reason I'm telling you this David, is those sessions that people pay good money for, that is what you are going to experience tonight, for free."
"Wow, I'm speechless"
"There is no need to speak hunny, just enjoy what I am going to do to you."
"Which is?"
Becky laughed and gave him a sly wink.
"Well, first I'm going to pose for you, while you play with yourself. Then I am going to get you to worship my muscles, then I'm going to wrestle you, dominate you and when all that is done, you know what I'm going to do?"
David shook his head while Becky started laughing again.
"Then I'm going to fuck your brains out. You see this holiday isn't your present, I am!"
To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

A great chapter, wow! I loved reading it, to see Becky just about start to fulfill every fantasy that David seemed to have about her at that point, offering to do things that most men pay 4 digits for, he gets to experience for free, he's a lucky, lucky guy! Getting a blow job from your dream woman, I can only fantasize what that must be like and he gets to experience that God knows how many times in his life? It's a shame that she and him grew apart after a while, but thankfully for him and for her that they will eventually wind up together a few decades later. I wonder how much money Becky makes a month? I'm sure it's what the average man makes in a year, if not more. Whatever it is, I'm excited to read more in the near future! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

"Take a minute to take it all in. My muscles, my power, my sex appeal."
Becky laughed.
"Damn, you're hard again already and I haven't done anything yet."
"Just thinking about you is enough to make me hard
"aaw that's sweet."
Becky kissed David on the cheek, then as if to tease him, started slowly sucking him off again, but withdrew just before he got a chance to cum.
"Control yourself little man", she smiled "I want you to enjoy the show before you start erupting.
David nodded.
"So tell me, do you whack off while thinking of me? Be honest."
Honest is exactly what David was.
"Every day, several times a day, since the first day I laid eyes on you. Even before I met you properly."
Becky erupted with laughter.
"You mean to tell me the first time you came over to me chatting, you had already choked your chicken to me several times"
David nodded and smiled.
"So you were chatting me up, Becky said with a wink."
"No. Just being nice. "David protested.
Becky smiled and kissed him on the forehead.
"I know sweetness, I'm joking.  Oh and you weren't being nice, you are nice. The nicest man I know, I don't think you can be any other way."
David blushed.
"So you ready to jerk off to me some more? Only this time with me flexing and actively watching you?"
David nodded with glee.
"Okay, front double Bicep coming up baby."
Becky's mountainous peaks exploded into the air, her arms were huge mounds of dense vascularity and power. Arnold in his prime was like a little schoolgirl next to her, in fact no one, living or dead could ever have matched her. David's cock throbbed, but he resisted the urge to start stroking. For now.
"38 inches baby. That is how big these motherfuckers are. Hoping to pass 40 soon. Have you ever seen anything so fucking huge little man?"
"No Becky. You're without equal. Utterly exceptional."
"Glad you approve." Becky smiled.
Becky turned around to do a back double bicep pose. This was more than David could stand, he stroked his cock as he took in the glorious sight of his crush's phenomenal back.  To say she was sculpture like would be an understatement, no sculpture could compare to the magnificence of this vision. She soon moved on to side chest and this drove David insane with desire, he now jerked furiously as the muscle goddess just smiled. She turned slightly to the front and bounced her pecs again.
"I know how horny my pecs make you little man. Not that I can blame you." She smiled mischievously.
"Now how about a front lat spread?"
David was coming close now, if you pardon the pun. It wouldn't take much for him to explode like a volcano. Becky's lats were sensational, like nothing he'd ever seen before. Becky continued to pose seductively while David fapped furiously. Her quads, her calves, every exquisite demonstration of her delightful muscles excited and aroused him.
"Are you ready for the big finale little man?" With that came the  most mesmerising most muscular that David had ever seen. It was too much for him to resist as the cum gushed down his leg. David rushed to the bathroom to take a tissue to wipe up the mess from his leg before it trickled to the compliment. When David returned to the bed, Becky fired a bottle into David's hand and smiled.
"What is it?" David asked.
"It's baby oil. I want you to rub my muscles with it."
To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

Awesome new chapter, liked it a great deal! Loved Becky showing off her great, big muscles for David's pleasure. That was a hell of a read, great description. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

phil123

Great story again.

Want to read how Becky gets her 40 inch guns

fbbsmmh

Thanks for the feedback folks. Proper update coming soon hopefully. In the meantime here is a little message from 'Becky'

"Hi guys. I'd like to thank you for all the positive feedback you've been giving 'my' story. I know Hans is delighted with the feedback and I am too. I really get off on how much my muscles and my strength turns guys like  you on. As a matter of interest, I'm ripping a Ferari apart right now. It is lighter than paper to me. I have the engine between my massive 60 inch quads right now, about to show it who is boss. You guys ready? 3-2-1 Bang! Take that motherfucker! he he he. So why am I destroying a top of the range Ferari? Well because I can silly :) I've got hundreds of cars anyway and what it would cost me to buy a few hundred more wouldn't even be small change to me.

Oh on another point of interest, I'm totally fucking nude right now and bouncing my pecs. 70 inch slabs of hard heavenly muscle. mmmmm I bet you wish you were oiling me up right now, like David gets to? Right? Well I guess you guys can always dream? Right? That reminds me, Hans assures me that a new update is coming soon. At least it better, for his sake. Oh no I'm not violent, but let's just say as an experienced session wrestler, I can be very persuasive. So stand by for some more descriptions of my huge, hard, impossible muscles, my superhuman strength (Oh by the way, Jeremy, I never laughed so much as I did when you suggested I was a mere thousands of times stronger than average. I was stronger than that when I was like two. No Jeremy, my strength is infinite, at least I believe it is as no feat of strength even remotely challenges me.) and my unstoppable power. Oh and lots and lots of hardcore fucking. Later you horny schmoes! "

fbbsmmh

Here is a very brief continuationn. More later.

"Don't be shy baby. Rub it all over. You know you want to. "
David was in the height of exquisite ecstasy, rubbing oil, methodically and sensually all over Becky's perfect, god-like body. He had the most intense, throbbing hard on ever as he caressed every hyper vascular striation and bulge on her awe-inspiring physique. She flexed and strained  every muscle, to further excite him. She smiled, thrilling at the intense sexual power she held over this new adult, apart from being physically helpless against her in-conquerable strength and power, he was emotionally and sexually powerless as well. She held all the aces, he was intoxicated by lust, love and sheer all encompassing infatuation. It gave Becky a kick she couldn't quite explain. She could have used this knowledge, this power to utterly exploit and humiliate him but she cared about him too much.
"Feel those muscles, those veins, that power mmmmm. You're in heaven now little man. Aren't you"
"You better believe it Becky. Oh my god, I want to make love to you so much."
Becky laughed.
"Down tiger. All in its own good time. For now though, It's time for us to have a bit of fun. Best put on some underwear little man, I'm going to be throwing you around a lot, we don't want that little soldier of your flying all over the place." she laughed.
David grabbed a pair of y fronts from his bag and hurriedly returned to see what the insatiable muscle goddess had in store for his puny little body.

Becky took two wrestling mats from one of he bags, unfolded them and put them on the floor. She rushed David and roughly threw him to the mat. She knelt beside him and enveloped his little pencil neck in the heavenly mound of hyper-muscular beef that was her right arm. She was barely using one billionth of one per cent of her total strength, so light was the effort she was putting in that it barely registered with her and yet David was already beetroot red as he struggled for breath. Becky made sure his head was facing towards her left arm as she flexed it in all its insanely powered glory. She smiled, amused at the conflict between his obvious arousal and awe and his discomfort at his impisonment and subjugation. "Your face is a picture David! You loook like you don't know whether to scream in terror or explode with pleasure." She lightened her headlock further, he returned closer to normal colour but was still utterly trapped. Becky kissed the top of David's head tenderly. "You need not worry, my lovely little friend. I would never hurt you. To do so would be anathema to me, I am your bodyguard, your protector, your knight in muscular armour as it were." Wth this she dropped the still fully erect David to the mat, giving him a temporary breather. "I know how much my strength turns you on David and while I would never harm you, I do want to tease and excite you, by giving you a brief taster of my invincibility."

fbbsmmh

Becky jumped on top of the lust filled schmoe, smiling menacingly as she pinned him with the slightest of effort. Her monumental quads were like a cage, holding in his legs. Her massive hands kept his comparatively childlike hands stuck to the mat like Glue. Her crotch was right up against his rock hard member. Playfully she raised it up and down as she massaged his cock, in a successful attempt to turn him on further. She leaned in closer as her mountainous, voluptuous pecs hovered closer and closer to his face. She bounced them seductively yet intimidatingly as she slowly but surely enveloped David in their mind boggling power. He struggled to speak as they muffled his voice, again restricting his breathing. Conscious of not doing permanent and/or fatal damage to her best friend, she released and re-applied them at regular intervals.
"Judging by how hard you are against my tight moist pussy, I take it you like that little man?" Becky smiled. David attempted to nod, but it was difficult to raise his head against the granite prison of her delectable pecs.
"Kiss them little man. You know you want to." Indeed David did want to and he did so with gusto.  What amazed him almost as much as her power was the hardness of her nipples as he did so. "My God", the uber-horny muscle worshiper thought to himself, "She's loving this as much as I am." She was. She loved every minute of it. She cooed and purred as she continued to playfully rub her cunt up against David's unyielding hard on.
"Ooooooooh, I don't know whether I want to fuck you or wrestle you."
In the heat of her excitement, she had released her all-powerful pecs just enough to hear David's lust filled plea.
"Can't we do both?"
Becky laughed giddiliy.
"Oh David, hunny, you know that is entirely my decision. I'm in charge here, I have the power. If I want to wrestle you, I will wrestle you and if I chose to fuck you, by God I AM going to fuck you!"
"Erm, wouldn't that technically be rape?"
Becky laughed even harder.
"Oh David you're a ticket. You just begged me to fuck you, so how could it be rape?"
"Oh yeah. Fair enough. "David joined in the laugher.
After the two friends had regained their composure, Becky continued to grind against David's solid shaft. It was like an irresistible force meeting and immovable object as their mutual excitement reached a crescendo.  Simultaneously the two erupted in a Tsunami of cum.
"Wow. We've got a bit of a mess here. You'll have to lick it off"
"What?"
"You heard me, lick my pussy clean, you know you want to. "
Again he happily obeyed his goddess's command, enthusiastically licking the cum off her pussy as if it were ice-cream.
"What about the mat?"
"You want me to lick cum off the mat?"
"Well I can't wrestle you on a cum soaked mat now, can I?"
Becky grabbed him by the legs and pushed him around like a wheelbarrow. Knowing he had no choice, he licked the mat clean. It wasn't quite as enjoyable as eating her pussy had been, but he knew it would be worth his while in the future to do what he was told now.
"Hmmmm, your briefs are soaked. Best take them off." David did just that.
"Dude," Becky laughed, "you're fucking hard again already? Is that little thing on autopilot or what? You know for such a tiny little dick, it's incredibly efficient." With that, she bent down and slowly raised him up by the feet and in another awe-inspiring display of her strength, balanced him on her baby fingers, then once again took him in her mouth again as he moaned and groaned with pleasure.
She gently placed his feet back on the floor, before taking some shower gel and washing his briefs under the shower head. Then in a subtle yet impressive feat of strength, she squeezed his briefs so tight, they dried instantly. David put them on again, before following the naked goddess out to the room again.
"Come on little man. It's time for round two."

fbbsmmh

Back on the mat, the magnificent muscle goddess took out a stop watch and issued a challenge.

"Okay sweetie, we're going to wrestle. I don't do fantasy wrestling as such, competitive matches only. I insist anyone I wrestle, actually attempts to defeat me. Of course, when I say 'competitive' I do use the term extremely lightly. "Becky flexed both of her incredible biceps, on the off chance that David had any delusions that he could possibly defeat her."

"But I could never defeat you, my goddess."

"Of course you couldn't hunny, the very idea you could even make me break a sweat is laughable, all I said is I want you to try."

"So do I start now?"

"Okay here are the rules. I will stand here for five minutes, I can defend myself with my baby finger onlybut I can't attack. In that length of time, you can do anything you want to try to knock me over and pin me. You can push me, charge me, trip me, lift me,  kick me with the soles of your feet, anything you want. The only rules are you can't use anything bony, no fists, no elbows, no knees. Got it"

"Why nothing bony, you really think I could ever possibly hurt you.

"Of course not silly. Observe."

With that, Becky took a large log out of one of her bags. Using both hands she rammed it against her perfect 12 pack, instantly reducing it to thousands of pieces. After scooping the debris back into the bag, she revealed the real reason for the no bony joints rule to a visibly shocked David.

"It's not to protect me my puny little friend, it's to protect you. If my abs could do that to a solid log, what the fuck do you think would happen to your hand if you tried to punch me?" Becky had made her point.

"Go". Becky commanded. To give him his due, David gave it his all. His all, of course, was hopelessly inadequate.
"Hunny, it's 30 seconds  in. You can start now."
"But I have started"
"Oh" Becky laughed.
David attempted to charge but the bare force of Becky's Baby finger was enough to keep him at bay.
"A minute in. You can do better than that surely?"
But he couldn't. David changed tack and tried lifting the incredible amazon, but of course he could make no impact. Becky laughed hysterically. "Oh sweetheart. You are just being downright silly now. I'm 320 lbs of rock solid muscle. Two of you couldn't lift me.
"Can't I just spend the rest of the five minutes admiring your body and jerking off?"
Becky shook her head firmly.
"No attempt to wrestle = No sex "
Becky had made her point again.
"I tell you what little man. I'll lie face down on the mat for the last three minutes. You grab my leg and apply as much pressure as you can. Make me tap within the time and I'll start having sex with you."
That was all the encouragement David needed. He squeezed and squeezed with all his might but it was to no avail. Becky couldn't help but giggle at how hopeless a cause this was. Of course the reality was that not even Bret the Hitman Hart could budge Becky's leg.
"Time's up hunny. I'm fighting back now. Of course if you  want, you can just lay down and let me pin you and save yourself the humiliation "
"But Becky, I want you to humiliate me."
"Good. That's what I like to Hear." Becky smiled

Jeremy Lightning

Another great series of chapters showing how far the strength gap is between the two, or maybe not even coming close, because in reality, there was nothing David could do that could make Becky try even a little, even her pinkie finger was not taxed in the least when David used his full body strength. But David still wouldn't have it any other way, to just be in her presence, to get a chance to feel her body, that's all he could possibly ask for, she is his Goddess, and a chance to worship at her altar is worth all the humiliation and degradation in the World. I am loving reading all these chapters, my friend, and can't wait to see more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
will we get to read their first night? seems its missing, I mean when he is having birthday excitements.... anyway K+ for the update....
Be patient. It's coming soon.

fbbsmmh

"Hey guys. It's Becky here again. Many thanks again for the positive feedback. I know Hans appreciates it and I do too. As I said before, it really gets me off, thinking how excited you guys are by my muscles and my strength. I had to laugh at Buns' impatience. We had plenty of sex that weekend and it is coming, believe me. I know Hans doesn't want to rush the story. Between you and I, I think he gets a little excited when he writes about me and I think that might explain why it is taking longer to get to the sex than some of you might like. Hard to blame him I guess. :laugh:

Anyway, there is a bit more wrestling, not to mention some pretty awesome feats of strength, before we get to the sex, so stand by in the next few days for some more updates. You stay classy Saradas  8)
Kisses.
Becky."

fbbsmmh

"One little rule though."

"What's that?"

"You have to keep one hand on my quad, my arm or the mat at all times. So you can tap. If you can't reach any of those for whatever reason, the safety word is boner. " Becky smiled.

"Why Boner?"

"Let's just say, judging by your reaction to my sexy body, it seems appropriate."

"You're such a tease Becky." David smiled.

"So is that clear?"

David nodded, but admitted to being unclear as to why a safety word was necessary.

"Can't you just stop when you see I'm in trouble?"

Becky shook her head.

"You don't get it sweetcheeks. I could fold a tank when I was ten. I'm a shit load stronger than I was then. It would be difficult for me NOT to kill you, if I made any effort at all. Best not to leave it to chance. So don't be a hero. The second you are in trouble, you tap out or you say the word.

"You mean boner?" David laughed as Becky smiled and nodded. She kissed him on the forehead. Partly out of tenderness, but also to distract him, as she threw him to the mat with her mighty legs.

"You're my bitch now little man." Becky laughed and kissed him on the top of his head. She then stretched his body, pulling his head and torso with the back of her hand while pulling his legs the opposite direction with her legs. It was so excruciating, David only lasted about two seconds before having to tap.

"No way. Already? You disappoint me little man." She winked playfully as she planned her next move. Her mammoth quads went to work on David's torso. Well to say they went to work is an overstatement, for it took next to no effort for those monsters to totally dominate David's body. She could have cut him into such was the unstoppable power of her legs. Becky smiled as she toyed with her hopelessly inferior playmate she released and re-applied her superhuman bonecrushers at short regular intervals.

Although in intense physical discomfort, it was clear from the raging hard on, barely contained by his briefs, that David was having the time of his life. His heart thumped uncontrollably as he revelled in the eroticism of his utter capitulation. Not that he would have resisted even if he was capable of doing so, but the thought that he was utterly powerless just intensified his arousal.
"I told you Boner was an appropriate word" Becky laughed as she gently stroked David's clock and balls, adding to his ecstasy.

"I wonder what is harder? Your ity bitty little cock, or  these beauties?"  As Becky flexed her magnificent missiles, the question seemed ridiculous. David just could not conceive of anything being as hard. Drool started slowly dripping down his chin, his mouth open from awe.
"Welcome to the gun show baby! Look at this heavy artillery. THAT, my sweet, puny little friend is raw fucking power. No army on earth is as powerful as I am. Scratch that, all the armies on this planet combined are not as powerful as I am. I am all powerful,  totally invincible,  totally unstoppable and you fucking love it."
To be continued