Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbsmmh

Seriously though. To say that someone has issues, because they write  something with a bit of extreme violence in it is just plain daft. Does Stephen King have 'Serious Issues' because of what he writes, the creators of those awful, awful ten a penny horror film disasters, are they all written by people with serious issues. I saw one of the latest supermen films yesterday, guys trying to eliminate the planet earth, Jesus like, the guys who wrote that script must have serious issues. Fiction is fiction. The situation in my story could never happen, it's pure fiction. Even if it could, the mother is set up as pure evil, she is a villain and has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. I am not holding her up in any kind of high regard. What is it so exactly that makes me have 'issues' the fact she is a sexy woman with enormous muscles? Would it be okay to write it if she was a man. Maybe you just need to start taking both yourself and the stories on this site a little less seriously?


NinjaStar

Of course it's my opinion; who's else's would it be? It's not even that. There's two parts to what I said. I've made my peace with the notion that the majority of you psychopaths get off on some really heinous shit and that's not going to change anytime soon. Fuck moral guardianship. I meant it's terrible in the sense that it's not even worth reading. They say brevity is the soul of wit, but I don't think that applies here. I expected at least a page or two. Not five paragraphs and a few extra lines. Did the author write this on his phone while taking a shit one day?

And nobody's claiming these stories have any sort of meaning. That would give a lot of stories some credit. The way you make it sound is that you don't care about anything that makes a story, you just like words strung together about muscle sex and violence. If this is enough for you to jack off to, more power to you, bucko. Just putting that out there.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

NinjaStar

You're getting a little worked up there, chief. Whose taking whom too seriously?
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fbbsmmh

Ha. You just called us all psychopaths. So yes, it is you that has the issue. Secondly, you are coming to a site dedicated to muscular women for serious writing? Delusional much? You know nothing about me, about my personal life, who I am, where I live, my education level or anything about my writing, other than the stuff I put on this site to kill a bit of time. So how about you do us both a favour and just don't read this kind of stuff if you don't like it and stop adding 2 and 2 together and getting 22?

DEA

Nice :-)

PS: I´m glad that in our country the gifts are brought by the baby Jesus :-)

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot five paragraphs and a few extra lines. Did the author write this on his phone while taking a shit one day?


No but that was pretty much the thought process. I threw it together to have some kind of vaguely christmas related story. It's a character I may use again. This was a once off. I have explained to you already that I do not take anything I write here seriously. I make more of an effort with some things than others, but this kind of stuff, whoever writes it is never literature. That you may have such delusions about the stuff you write is your issue. Not mine.

mermoz

Great story. Thank you. Funny one and well done
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

 :singing:  "Peace on Earth, good will to...ARRGGHH!!"

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

slim0926

 :rock: if grandma got ran over by a reindeer, so whats up with poking fun a santa clause thru the use of a superstrong woman with a reaaly bad atitude. great story can't wait for more!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbsmmh

Debbie will probably be back. I have other ideas for stories with her which have more depth and plot to them. Unfortunately though I'm crazy busy and already have a load of half finished stories on this site to finish off first so try not to hold your breath. :)

MenUnder

I love the story. A bit short, but nice. And hey, fictional, one can kill Santa.    :bravo:

  :)

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to next story. If you need some ideas, drop a line.
Had a little time-out with Saradas, but trying to change for the better.

Girlz built like truckz and GNU/Linux rocks.

fbbsmmh

Becky Robinson - Rich and Powerful
by Hans Schmoeman

Becky Robinson was the most powerful person on the planet, not just physically, but economically as well.Her net worth was deemed to be a truly staggering $253 Billion. Wealth that made Warren Buffett and Bill Gates look like paupers. What made this achievement all the more staggering was that she was only 37. Becky had spent the last 15 years building a business empire that was truly staggering. From primarily focusing on gyms and fitness centres, she now was truly a diverse business woman. Hotels, Restaurants, nightclubs, casionos, she had even branched out into the world of the media. 58 different countries now housed some form of business interest by Powerhouse enterprises. If this seems like a strange name for a business, well all you need to do is take one look at Becky Robinson and you realise how incredibly apt it is. To describe her as a powerhouse would actually be an understatement even. Every thing about her screamed power. Her 7'10, 350 lbs frame contain a level of musculature that is difficult to put into words, but I'll try anyway. Her Biceps are 42" Monstrous slabs of vascular meat. Even at rest they dwarf the most huge men ever conceived, fully pumped and flexed they are unspeakably enormous, freakishly nightmarish to most men but heaven personified to the loyal troop of schmoes that helped her on the way to her business empire. Her 60" tree trunk thighs were even more mesmerising. Her traps resembled small mountains. Her 38" quads, 70" pecs 12 pack abs, just everything about this unstoppable goddess of muscle was enormous. Her vast bulk was as arousing (to some) as it was intimidating. Yet she had the most beautiful face you could ever hope to see. Her long, straight, raven black hair, hung majestically off one of the most unspeakably feminine faces imaginable. Her sallow skin, ocean blue eys, straight, pretty nose, heavenly dimples and pearl white teeth, all combined to give her the face of an angel, even if she had the body of a beast.

She had always been embarrassed by her muscles, yet she couldn't envisage life without them. They were her worst enemies and her best friends at the same time. They were the reason she shyed away from most people, yet also, they were ultimately the reason she was now the wealthiest person on the planet. Becky had never intended a career in business, originally she had wanted to be a nurse, yet at age 19, she discovered, quite accidentally that while many men recoiled in horror, many others were willing to pay good money to worship her muscles. Knowing that her mindboggling strength, even more impressive than her muscles, meant no man could possibly ever harm her and not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, she took this business opportunity with gusto. A year later, she discovered she could use this undoubted demand for her muscles and strength by creating an online presence. For both 'live' and online services, she charged high end. Her philosophy was that since her muscles and strength were far in excess of anything out there, she could charge  more too. It was $1000 for a muscle worship session, $2000 for a domination session. Her website fee was $500 a month and yet within six months her site Ultimate Powerhouse had over 10,000 members on top of the regular sessions he had coming in. She was still only 20, but a multi millionaire. She decided to give up college at that stage. What was the point? Her muscles had already earned her riches beyond her wildest dreams and she had the brains to back it up. What was even more staggering about Becky was that not only were her muscles and strength superhuman, her mind was as well, she had an IQ of a staggering 354 and could speak over 40 languages by the time she was 16. Now, 21 years later, that was up to 73, which is why making a global business empire was so simple for her. From the time she set up her first gym at the age of 22, there was no looking back.

Becky opened her laptop to check her emails with a sense of dread. Although she had ventured out into other business interests15 years before, it was only in the last five, that she gave up the muscle worship game. She was slow to give up something that was such easy money. When she did however, it left behind an unwelcome legacy, thousands of schmoes and subscribers had her email and she had regularly, in the past, had to sift through thousands of emails from ultra horny muscle worshipers, telling her the things they wanted her to do to them. Occasionally she'd get nicer, more polite emails, from guys who still wanted her, but would call her beautiful, say how much they admired her, that kind of thing. These emails she would reply to, she had to ignore the rest, it was that, or tell them all to go fuck themselves, which now, as a high profile business woman, she felt she couldn't do. It had gotten so bad, that she now had a staff of  12, specifically hired to help her deal with such emails. Once a month however, she checked her own emails. This was one of those days.


It was 8.15 am. Becky wore an all purple  workout suit that was drenched in sweat after her first two hour workout of the day. She had already devoured her second meal of the day at 8 am just after the workout, a jumbo sized, steak, potato and vegetable dish, roughly enough for 2-3 people, which contained 2000 + calories (she consumed 10000-12000 a day, but she needed this with the amount of calories she burned).

On mornings where she checked her emails herself, she allocated 45 minutes to this task, before having her shower at 9 am (she would have this straight after eating on a non email day).

Lo and behold, the creepy emails kept coming. She rolled her eyes up to heaven and kept the delete button clicked almost as if on auto pilot, she released it occasionally when she got to a relevant business email, these  she moved to a 'business' folder which three members of the 12 were charged with monitoring. She would follow up on these later in the day over the phone. Then came the first non business email that made her stop to read in full. It was two weeks old, from David Harrison, an old friend from Parkerton, the small, sleepy town her mom and her had moved to when she was 18.

Hi Becky

I saw you on CBS last night. Gee, you're really pushing the boat out with all these business ventures. You go girl :) I keep meaning to call you, I know it's been a while, but mom is really sick these days and in a retirement home. I had been caring for her myself these past few years, but suffered a bit of burnout and was advised by my own doctor not to do it any more. I still visit her every day though and it takes up most of my spare time, so I've really dropped the ball on our friendship hun, I'm sorry. I think about you every day though. I was so proud last night that my wonderful, special friend was on TV, doing so well for herself. What I love about you Becky is yes you have all this wealth, but you never screwed anyone over to get there. Anyone else I know who is an entrepreneur is a total asshole. You're not. You're different. Then again you've always been kind of different Becky haven't you? :) I really will get in touch properly soon, if you're free of course. I love the bones off you!

Your Friend Always

David

XXX.

David's email made Becky smile. David always made her smile.
To Be Continued...

fbbsmmh

The school  cafeteria at Parkerton High was busy as always at lunch time, barring four or five tables, each one was full with diners. Two tables both sat only one person. Becky Robinson cast a sad, albeit an intimidating figure as she sat weeping to herself, barely touching her Spaghetti Bolognese. It was only three weeks since she had moved to Parkerton with her mom, after they had left her dad, having enough of his alcoholism and verbal abuse. Becky never did well socially at school and was a bit of a loner, but at least in Russellville. where she came from, people had been given time to take in her impossible abilities. No one overly befriended her, but most were polite. As an outsider in Parkerton, however, Becky was afforded no such luxury. "Freak" most of the boys would say as she passed, "Bitch" the girls would call her. It may seem strange, even foolish for people to verbally abuse someone who could literally rip them apart, but while physically invincible, emotionally, you would struggle to find someone more timid, the bullies thrived on this "weakness". Other boys would make Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions as she sat down, some of the teachers would even stare uncomfortably at her.

So it was no wonder that she always sat alone at her cafeteria table. She usually tried to contain her emotions, but today it all came out. The sole occupant of the adjoining  table was David Harrison. Becky had not even noticed him. No one ever really noticed David. Bullies used to usually leave the 5'3 100lbs weakling alone. He wasn't deemed worth bullying, except for an odd Pee Wee Herman reference as he passed. Solitude suited David though, he never let it bother him. He looked over at Becky and his heart sank to see her sobs. As much as she tried to muffle them, her tears were noticeable and caused a few of the less kind students to laugh and whisper among themselves. Without Becky even realising it, David moved to her Table.

"Hi, I'm David", the puny, yet chirpy sophomore said, extending his hand with a smile, to the gargantuan senior.

Becky sniffed and rubbed her eyes, before shaking her head and tilting it downwards to look at the tiny schoolboy across from her. Even at 18, she was already a collossal 7'4.

"I don't shake hands kid. Ever"


She took a baseball from her jacket pocket. She didn't even play baseball, but she always had one handy in case, just in case someone annoyed her sufficiently that she needed to intimidate them into leaving her alone.

"Bear in mind, this is my 'weak' hand kid,", she said, with a sarcastic emphasis on the word weak, as she effortlessly crushed the ball out of existence with her left hand, before depositing the debris back to her pocket. David's jaw dropped.

"That's why I never shake hands. If I even tried, you'd never be able to use that hand properly again, it's nothing personal kid."

"That is awesome," David beamed.

"Glad to keep you entertained kid", Becky responded with a half smile.

Becky returned to her lunch, she didn't even look at David, but at least she wasn't crying anymore.

He attempted to make small talk with the gigantic she-hulk, who continued to ignore him.

"Look, kid, you seem real sweet and all, but I'm not a fucking charity case okay?"

"Never said you were Becky!"

"How did you know my name?" She pondered, looking disgruntled.

David didn't flinch, he too held no real fear of Becky, in spite of just seeing a simple but convincing demonstration of her strength.

"Are you kidding me?" , David smiled. "Everyone knows who you are."

Becky seemed annoyed and returned her eyes to her plate, not even looking at David as she said.

"I don't have time for this little boy!"

"I'm not a little boy!" David protested.

"Well, I mean, I am little.."

Becky laughed for the first time in as long as she could remember.

"You're certainly little..." Becky concurred, looking at him amused.

"You're certainly huge."David smiled back.

Becky got annoyed and shook her head.

"Oh great, so as if it wasn't bad enough people muttering as they pass, you've come to insult me to my face."

"No, it's not like that. honest."

"You've got to be the puniest high school student I've ever seen, yet after seeing a slight but emphatic demonstration of my power, you come here and try to provoke me. Not sure whether that makes you stupid or brave."

"It makes me friendly, I wasn't insulting you. Believe me."

"So why mention how huge I was?"

"I like how huge you are"

"Really? You mean you don't think I'm a hideous freak?"

"Are you kidding me Becky? You're the hottest girl in the school."

David said that a little louder than he intended to. Much to the amusement of the occupants of the close by tables, who burst into explosive laughter.

David was never more embarrassed. He had broken through Becky's icy persona though and she placed her hand gently on his. A handshake may well have obliterated his hand, but a light touch was okay. It was a light touch that meant a lot to David. He smiled at his amazonian crush. He would never tell her this, but for him, it was love at first sight.

"It's okay David. That's probably the sweetest thing any boy has ever said to me. Which is kind of sad." She smiled.

The bell rang to summons them back to class.

"Say David, before you go, do  you know where  the Parkerton Gym is ? I mean I know where it is, obviously." , she said, flexing her mammouth guns "I was just wondering if you did?"

"Sure do, it's only a block away from my house. I pass it on the way home. Why?

Becky smirked inadvertently "Really?"

David looked kind of embarrassed,

"Oh I get it, you're thinking, gee, if that wimp lives so close to the gym maybe he should get his bony ass down there!"

"No, not at all sweetie." Becky protested half heartedly. "Well okay, maybe a little" She smiled.

David was about to turn away humilliated.

"No, the reason I ask is, I do my homework here until about 5pm. Then head there from 5.30 pm to 7.30 to pump some iron. Do you fancy meeting me there at 7.30, then you can walk home with me and hang out a bit. If you want?"

"Really? That would be awesome!" David beamed.

"Just as friends of course"

"Of course."

"It's just well, you are the only person I've met since I've come here who has been nice to me. I need more nice people in my life.

David Smiled.

"Consider me in your life Becky. Glad to be of help. You sure your folks won't mind?"

"It's just my mom, trust me she'll be glad to see I've finally met a friend. I've been pretty low since I came here. Will your folks mind?"

David shook his head and smiled.

"Nope. Just my mom too by the way. Dad died when I was three.

"Aw sweetie, sorry to hear that, Becky put her enormous hand on his shoulder."

"It's okay. My mom is the coolest, like yours, she'll just be glad I've made friends. I'm from here, I just prefer my own company usually."

They smiled at each other.

"Well see you later then David. Patience isn't my strong point though, If I don't see you by 7.45, I will assume you have changed your mind and I'll go home."

"Trust me, I won't change my mind." David Smiled.

Jeremy Lightning

Very interesting story here, dude, I like it so far, it looks like Becky seems to be a very nice person, which is good to see from you, I mean, I have seen that from you, but the last couple of new stories from you, the muscle women have been cruel to say the least. But Becky doesn't seem that way at all, which is my preference most of the time, so I am definitely looking forward to seeing more about her, especially her power in the gym. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks. Next part written. Just editing it now. By the way, this story will be a 'back and forth' from the present day, to when she first met David. I hope it doesn't become too difficult to follow.