⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Hans Schmoeman] Stories~collected

Started by fbbsmmh, June 29, 2015, 07:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Lightning

If they knew that she killed the guys that she did, they must've seen the tapes and must know that she's bullet proof, what's the use of pulling guns on her? But I am all for them coming up with strength test ideas to see exactly how strong she is. That will definitely be a chapter I'm looking forward to reading as soon as possible. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If they knew that she killed the guys that she did, they must've seen the tapes and must know that she's bullet proof, what's the use of pulling guns on her? But I am all for them coming up with strength test ideas to see exactly how strong she is. That will definitely be a chapter I'm looking forward to reading as soon as possible. k+!
They've only heard hearsay so far, so they want to test it out with their own eyes. I didn't think of the CCTV angle, because this was so soon after the incident, they just want to see her with their own eyes. Also the angle I'm going for is that her body was bullet proof but not her head, so of course a shot to the head could kill her, but she is so fast that there is no way anyone could get at her from close range. She'd have their arm ripped out of their shoulder socket before they could even put a finger on the trigger.

NinjaStar

I think you should avoid aside comments mid-narration. Anything that disrupts the tone and voice of a story only hurts it. You lost out on an opportunity to flesh out the character more by shoe-horning in some exposition rather unceremoniously.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

fbbsmmh

'Agent Morales take your shirt off please' the matter of fact Woodford instructed, Jennifer's jaw dropped at the magnificent spectacle in front of her. His body far surpassed the high standards she had expected for him and made her hunk of a boyfriend look skinny by comparison. His 60" chest was the largest chest she had ever seen without looking in the mirror. His 28" biceps were even bigger than hers and were insanely vascular and like her, he had an inexplicable 8 pack, ridiculously ripped for such a huge guy. Even Paul although his stomach was firm, didn't have anything near this level of definition. He was without question the sexiest man she had ever seen and she knew she'd be fucking him soon.
'Agent Morales here is our strongest agent. He has the strength of 50 top level powerlifters. He is simply incredible'
'You can fucking say that again!' she smiled, but only Wilcox reacted with any joviality. Woodford and morales remained stoic.
'We had him down for this job, he's killed more than 200 men with his bare hands. Unfortunately he isn't bulletproof. He got shot in the arm last year and although he didn't die it did mean we were without one of our best agents for almost 6 months. Someone with your talents would be just what we need,'
'So why did you get the stud to take his top off, apart from trying to make me wet?' she teased.
'We need to see that you are as strong as they say you are. If you are, then Morales should be no test. If you're not, then frankly, you're going to get beaten to death, but at least we'll know it was a waste of our time.'
'I'm not as strong as I appeared to be in the robbery'
'Oh', Woodford seemed  disappointed
'I'm much stronger than that.'
She laughed as she took off her teeshirt to reveal the sheer magnficence of her physique.
'Mind if we test that out?' Wood ford asked.
'Bring it on motherfucker' she teased, beckoning her marvelously muscled, but soon to be hopelessly overpowered, opponent.
Morales flew at her and rattled her jaw with a right hook. Such sheer force was there in the blow that it would have broken the neck of anyone else. Yet it  merely caused Jennifer to tilt her head slightly before laughing loudly.
'Is that all you've got big boy?'
Morales held his right hand and looked at her contemptuously. It wasn't (yet) broken, but it was hurt. Not as much as his pride was though. He now used his left hand and charged at her, drilling into her mountainous chest with the hardest punch he could muster.
'Son of a...' he yelled as he nursed his throbbing hand, trying not to cry with the pain. Jennifer laughed hysterically.
'Face it little man, I've got your number, all day long.' As she bounced her pecs and flexed her magnificent biceps, this was hard to deny.
As he flew at her in a blind rage in another vain and foolish attempt to hurt her she leaped over him. As she landed, she clenched his neck in her incredible quads, using enough self control to not kill him instantly wasa bigger feat than killing him would be. He was utterly helpess between her tree trunk thighs. Agent Wilcox couldn't hide his arousal and slid his hand down his pants, seemlessly oblivious of Agent Woodford.
'Agent Wilcox!' Woodford bellowed.
'This is FBI business, play with your dick on your own fucking time.'
Utterly embarrassed, he took his hand out and tried to pretend nothing had happened. Jennifer was amused by this but was still consumed by trapping the enormous Morales between her quads. One squeeze and his entire head would have been squished like a marshmallow.
'Please, let me go!' Morales snivelled. She laughed as she released him, knowing she intended fucking both of the sexy thirty something year old agents and needed him in one piece. As she dropped him, however, Woodford nodded at Wilcox, who drew his gun. Before he could fire, she bounded at him and threw him effortlessly towards the far wall. His gun flew out as she did this and she obliterated it in her bicep. She accidentally shot herself in the bicep in the process but it had zero effect, The huge FBI agent bounced off the wall, knocking off bits of plaster as he did so. As he lay head first on the ground, she turned hinm over angrily and lay on top of him. The fear gripped him like never before, he had never seen such rage and knew if she acted on it, his life would be over in seconds.
'Why did you fucking do that you piece of shit?'
'I'm sorry' he sobbed.
'I'm not just the strongest person who ever lived, I'm fucking smart too. I know the only way anyone can kill me from close range is a bullet in the back of the head. So I've had to develop peripheral vision to a level you can't even comprehend.'.
Wilcox squirmed but it was pointless. She squeezed down on him with her pecs. Expanding at a frightening rate. Wilcox couldn't breathe, but she coudn't care, she had made up her mind that he and Woodford would be killed now. She would use Morales for his body, then kill him too.
'Say night night little bitch', she taunted.
A split second before she could finish suffocating Wilcox to death with her sexy pecs, Morales stupidly grabbed a chair and hit her in the back. Needless to say, the chair splintered into hundreds of pieces and the 'attack' had zero effect on Jennifer, except to really piss her off. She released Wilcox from the murderous grip of her pecs, only to grab both men by the necks.
'Game's over motherfuckers', she roared. She was now less than a second away from crushing both men to death, before Woodford intejected.
'Okay, that's enough. We know you're pretty fucking strong, that you could kill any one man without breaking sweat. Just let them down, please.'
She let the two agents down with a thud and glared at their boss.
'Okay asshole, but you better make this good, because I swear to god, all fucking three of you are on a death sentence right now!'
'We won't try to put up a fight against you, there is no point.'
'Glad to hear it.'
Woodford composed himself, he was visibly shaken, knowing how close all three were to death.
'Before we give you your first assignment, we need to confirm just how strong you are.'
'Oh for fuck's sake, what more do I need to do?'
'The guys on our list are all well connected. Sure we want 50 men killed, but each of those could have 10-20 others with them on any given night'
Jennifer folded her arms again, so much as to say 'get to the fucking point or all three of you are dead.'
'They will try to back up their bosses, so they need to be eliminated too.'
'Sure, kill the hangers on, I've got it. But why do you need to test my strength again?'
'I don't think you understand how hard a task this will be. Sure you could kill all these parasites, individually, but if you walk yourself into a scenario, where maybe 20 big men are all trying to kill you and they've all got contacts to call on, you could be up against 50 or 100 men at the one time in a worst case scenario.'
'I'll have a lot of corpses, got it', she said dismissively.
Woodford was growing frustrated at this point.
'Look miss hastings, what we are asking you to do, frankly, is not humanly possible. If we are to take you on this job, you need to prove to us that you are superhuman. So stand still please'
'Why?'
'Because I have to shoot you in the chest. Make sure you are definitely bullet proof.'
She rolled her eyes up to heaven again. Woodford sure was annoying. She was coming around to the idea of leaving the two hunks live. They would make useful sex toys. But woodford was an asshole, of no use to her, except to give her her assignments. She was pretty sure she would end his life one day, she would just bide her time first.
As he shot her repeatedly, the red haired stunner bounced her glorious pecs, deflecting the bullets every which way.
'Okay' Woodford said, matter of factly. He went to a black holdall which was kept behind the desk and took out a large, black bowling ball, it must have weight 100 lbs, placing it on the table was even a bit of a struggle for him.
'Crush this'
'What?' Jennifer looked at him like he had 2 heads. He was getting more annoying by the second.
'To crush this bowling ball is virtually impossible for any human being to do. If you can crush it easily then killing a few dozen men at the one time is probably doable.'
She looked at him contemptuously as she effortlessly crushed the bowling ball to rubble within half a second.
'Next', she said sarcastically.
'Agent Morales!' Woodford beckoned the musclegod agent who was still a bit shaken, but conscious. From the ground he grabbed a 50 lb barbell without any weights attached, although his hands were still somewhat tender he grabbed the bar and bent it with his huge strength, his eye popping muscles tensed, every vein protruding. Killing him was once again the farthest thought from his mind. She just wanted him inside her. Although he struggled initially, once the bar began to strain there was no stopping him. Within 10 seconds, it was a perfect u shape which he threw violently at Jennifer, telling her to catch it.
'Straighten that', he smirked, in spite of seeing how much more powerful she was than him, he still struggled to visualise her straightening the bar. Not only did she straighten it, but she did so in well under a second. Then she proceeded to tie it up in loops, she then folded and folded it until it could be folded no more. She moulded it into a little ball with her left hand, then crused it into thousands of pieces, the debris of which rained on the floor. The three men's jaws dropped and in the case of the two young studs, their cocks rose. (by this stage, Jennifer had figured out that Woodford was completely impotent.) It was the first time she saw something resembling a smile on Woodford's un-appealing face.
'When can you start?'
To be continued.


fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you should avoid aside comments mid-narration. Anything that disrupts the tone and voice of a story only hurts it. You lost out on an opportunity to flesh out the character more by shoe-horning in some exposition rather unceremoniously.
I disagree, I think the narration helps to develop the character, but of course you are entitled to your opinion. It's not going to stop me doing it quite frankly, but to each their own. I do feel however, that some people here hold the stories to ridiculous literary standards. I'm a good writer, when I write something serious, I do so to high literary standards. Frankly these things are just side ventures and I write them because I get aroused by extreme female muscle and strength. I don't think normal literary considerations come into it. All the character development in the world isn't going to make a story about a woman who can crus a bowling ball in her palms believable. S0 maybe some people should lower their expectations?

fbbsmmh

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If they knew that she killed the guys that she did,
Just in case there remains any confusion, in 'The wrong bank', she didn't kill anyone, she just broke them up pretty badly.

fbbsmmh

'I guess as soon as I find out my first assignment, we can get going in a few weeks, I'll have to give notice at work'.
'Sorry, when I asked that, it really was just a rhetorical question.'
She walked right up to the arrogant FBI agent, towering over him menacingly as if to emphasise that she was in charge. But seemingly, the mind boggling display of her physical strength and the resulting knowledge that she could rip him apart like wet tissue did nothing to deter him. His stone faced determination almost earned him her grudging respect, although she still despised him and planned on killing him at some point in the future.
'Explain yourself asshole, and you better make it a good answer if you want to live beyond today. I'm the one with the power now.'
'What I mean is', Woodford said, assuredly. You are leaving by private jet in approximately one hour. We will drive you home, you'll pack a bag and we'll leave straight away.
She still didn't like his tone, but he seemed resolute and as she didn't know her assignments yet, she had to admit that he did hold the power to stop the arrangement. She couldn't turn down that type of money.
'But what about work?'
'That's already been organised. They have been told you are no longer on their payroll. They have no explanation, other than you won't be showing up for work again. We have supplied an agent to work the door until they have found a replacement.
'How did you swing that?'
'As far as we are aware, your ex boss Mr Schmidt runs a clean operation now, but it wasn't always the case. We have enough on him to put him away for a long time. He was in no position to argue.'
Jennifer shrugged her shoulders, it seemed pointless to argue.
'We really are grateful Ms Hastings. So much so, that we are prepared to turn a blind eye to any illegal activity you may partake in from here on in. Robbery, murder, destruction of property, you name it. Frankly, once we get what we want here, we don't care about anything else.'
Jennifer laughed heartily.
'That won't be necessary, I'm law abiding.'
'Now perhaps, but you are going to be killing a lot of people for us. Although they are bad people, it's still possible that this sort of power will bring out your dark side. Frankly, were it to happen, we couldn't stop you anyway, so we just want to make sure, we get what we need out of you.'
'So what is my first assignment?'
'You'll find that out on the plane.'
Jennifer just realised she was still topless and hurriedly put on her tight fitting tee-shirt.Seeing  that wilcox was stil fully erect, she winked at him as she flexed her pecs through the tight black tee.
'For your first assignment, Wilcox and Morales will accompany you. You will perform the kill yourself, but they will be there to ensure the build up and sighting of the target goes smoothly. After that, you are on your own.'
She works her hand along Morales' perfect body, while fondling Wilcox's still hard cock. She knows it will only be a matter of time before both men are hard again. Within seconds she has hit the jackpot and is openly stroking both men's cocks.
'Good, I'm looking forward to working with these big boys' Jennifer teases.
'But I, I'm married... w.with 3 kids' Morales protested feebly. Knowing deep down how badly he wanted her.
'Oh shut the fuck up Morales,you haven't been faithful for years, we fucked a pair of College students last night. Remember?',Wilcox reminded him.
Jennifer laughed loudly as Wilcox smiled and winked.
'That doesn't matter Agent' Jennifer assured Morales.
'I have a boyfriend, I'm looking for your cock inside me, not a deep commitment'
Morales blushed.
'Ms Hastings is right Morales', declared Woodford.
'If she wants you to fuck her, you fuck her. Frankly if she wants to fuck your wife, you make that happen too. This operation is too important and we can't do it without her.'
Jennifer laughed again. Being bisexual, she was quite open to the idea of fucking his wife. She assumed she must be hot to have such a magnificent specimen of a husband.
'I only ask for one thing Ms Hastings.'
'What's that?'
'photographic or video evidence of each kill. Here is a phone specifically for that purpose and here is the number you send that evidence to.'
'Sure thing Woodford, now come on boys, let's go kill some bad guys.' Jennifer announced as she shot an incredible right bicep pose, kissing it as she did so.'


Jeremy Lightning

Very nice past couple of chapters, really enjoyed seeing Jennifer use her strength to destroy the big, heavy bowling ball and tear that barbell into shreds of metal, looks like she wasn't even trying. The only thing about Jennifer is her temper, that may hurt her doing her duties, but I do like the idea of her wearing out Wilcox and Morales in the bedroom, proving that she is superior sexually as well as strength wise. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks JL. This story is finished per se. I'm going to do the stories about Jennifer as interconnected stories rather than one continuous one.

fbbsmmh

Re-Grading
By Hans Schmoeman


Debbie Daniels was the most feared woman on the campus of Sam Williams' University. Ever since she publicly humiliated the star quarterback as a freshman, by beating him to within an inch of his life in front of his team mates and fellow students, she had gotten everything her own way. The college president had tried to expel her, but soon  changed his mind after she 'paid him a visit.' Every muscular/athletic man on campus was her willing sex slave, she had whoever she wanted, when she wanted.
Debbie was a straight A student, not because she was committed to her studies, she was much too busy working out, fucking and causing mayhem for that, but because her lecturers were too terrified not to give her As. That was until a new politics professor came to town.  Milton Ferguson was a hotshot politics academic, whose appointment came as quite the coup for the university. Unfortunately he had either not received the memo that Ms Daniels was to be regarded as an automatic A or didn't care. That would soon change.
Debbie rarely went to lectures. If she did, it meant one of two things. Either she was bored, or something was about to go down. Debbie knew how to make an entrance. As per usual, she came in slightly late so her arrival would be noticed. She wore an ultra tight Blue Captain America T-shirt which served to show off her already noticeable 38" arms and 66" pecs. Her super short Denim shorts  revealed the most freakishly muscled tree trunks of quads imaginable. 56" and super striated, if you were to see them in a cartoon, you could scarcely believe your eyes. She made a long, deliberate descent to the closest occupied row to the front, which was the fourth row from the front on the right hand side. Her massive 7'6" 380 lb frame (virtually all muscle) was such that she couldn't fit in the seat, so ripped out an armrest so she could sit on 2 adjoining seats. The scrawny blonde guy next to her looked nervous, he was aroused and terrified in equal measure. After spotting out of the corner of her eye that he was taking a sneaky peak at her quads and that he had a sizeable erection. She decided to have some fun. Without moving her gaze, she nonchalantly bounced her boulder lijke pecs, causing his jaw to drop. He tried to take his eyes away, but in the heat of arousal he just couldn't. Smiling and again without moving her gaze, she playfully, suddenly rubbed her hand on the crotch area of his jeans, slowly caressing his cock, forcing him to erupt immediately. Embarrassed he tried to slink down the seat and stand his backpack closer to his crotch so that the visibility of the cum stains was reduced.
After the class, the gorgeous blonde colossus went up to the professor, determined to tell him of his 'mistake'.
"Professor, my name is Debbie Daniels. You gave me a c in my term paper lately."
"And?"
"And, I believe you made a mistake", Debbie said with a forceful voice, flexing her breath-taking pecs as she spoke for emphasis.
Professor Ferguson rolled his eyes to heaven, seemingly disinterested in the 19 year old amazon's appeals.
"Look Miss Daniels, I'm not quite sure what you are trying to achieve, but I have some office time now. If you want to discuss this, call to my office in 15 minutes."
Fifteen minutes later, while Ferguson is in his office, perusing the relevant term paper, there is a knock on the door. Of course, Debbie could have just ripped the door off its hinges, but she is hopeful that the bright professor will make amends before things have to get nasty.
"Miss Daniels, come in."
Debbie had to stoop to  get her gargantuan frame through the door, but once in, stood
towering over the desk with clenched fists on her hips in an effort to intimidate, initially it didn't work.
"What seems to be the problem miss Daniels."
"You gave me a fucking c, that's the fucking problem."
"There is no need for Profanity Miss Daniels. I have reviewed your paper and, quite honestly, a c was generous. The writing is poor, the analysis is weak, the argument doesn't tie together well. There is certainly no question of me upgrading your mark. If anything you should thank me that it wasn't the D it probably deserved."
She folded her utterly magnificent arms, looking unimpressed.
"Oh really?"
"Yes really, now could you leave my office Ms Daniels, I don't have time for this."
Debbie shook her head of stunning ling Blonde hair and laughed condescendingly.
"You misunderstand me little man, I'm not asking you to change my grade, I'm fucking telling you!"
"Are you threatening me Miss Daniels?" Ferguson said as he stood up to Debbie, rather foolishly.
"I don't make threats little bitch! Just promises."
"What did you call me?" The professor fumed foolishly.
The muscle goddess answered him with a back hander to the mouth. It was little more than a tap, yet such was her strength that it still sent the 6 foot 4 260 lb athletic male hurtling through the air towards a filing cabinet in the back left hand corner of the room, so forcefully that the cabinet was dented and he bounced violently onto the floor.
She stood over the humiliated professor, laughing at him contemptuously.
"Now that I've given you a small and I mean small, taste of what I can and will do to you if you continue to defy me, surely you will save yourself a whole pile of pain by changing my grade to an A? Do that and apologise to me for the 'mistake' on your part and we can forget this ever happened
The foolhardy professor shook his head and vowed to have her expelled. Resulting in her standing on his head, restricting his breathing as she pushed him to the floor. He was seconds from death, when she released him with what little mercy she possessed.
"For an intelligent man you are really fucking stupid aren't you? Surely you know that I run this university? The academic staff answer to me, not the other way around. Now I'll tell you one last time before I really lose my fucking temper, change my grade now!"
He shook his head defiantly. The sadistic beast sighed as she clasped her quads around his head. She could have popped his head like a boil, killing him brutally, but instantly, but then she would miss out on the fun of torturing him. She had perfected the art of knocking men unconscious with her quads and proceeded to do this. Effortlessly she placed him over her herculean shoulders and calmly walked out of his office, carrying Ferguson like a sack of potatoes, leaving his office opened. She did this nonchalantly in full view of all the politics Phd candidates and teaching assistants in their cubicles outside. They ignored it however, they had learned to never challenge Debbie on anything. It was a lesson the professor Ferguson was about to learn, the hard way!
To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

I'm sorry I haven't commented yet on this story, but it's mostly because Debbie is not truly my ideal girl, sure i love huge muscles and super strength in most forms, but I do have a thing about height growth and giantesses, 7'6 is a great deal taller than I usually go for, but I still do appreciate your writing, and if that's what you like writing, then I would never dissuade you to keep on writing what you like to write. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, the shortest you'll ever see me write about is about 6'8, usually they are well in excess of 7 feet in height though rarely over 8". I think of my characters as proportionate for the level of musculatrure I'm giving them, rather than giantesses. Stay tuned though because part 2 is coming up and she's really going to show him who is boss.

fbbsmmh

When Milton Ferguson came to, he was naked except for a black y fronts. The rest of his impressive bodybuilder physique was on full display, from his granite, 50" chest to his 18" arms, to his bulky 28" quads and shredded 8 pack abs. It was easy to see how he was such a womaniser, between his super buff body and his extreme confidence, it was difficult to see any woman resisting his charm. Even at 51 years of age, he was ruggedly handsome and had female attention everywhere he went.
Yet for all his muscles, the chiselled politics professor was no match for his musclebound captor, who now stood naked over him.
He gazed in amazement, his 10.5 inch cock flopping out of his briefs, she struck a double bicep pose as she moved her right foot  on top of his solid, mountainous pecs. Both knew she could effortlessly have crushed him to death right there and then, but the sadistic muscle goddess had other plans.
"Well well, what have we here? Looks like you are quite the stud. I can see I'll have some fun with you professor." She smiled menacingly.
"Now, this is what is about to down. I'm going to suck your cock, then I'm going to fuck you any way I like, for as long as I like. Then, I'm going to try to 'persuade' you to change your mind about my grade. I must warn you, I can be VERY persuasive." She winks as he looks slightly terrified,
Before he could respond, she speedily removed his briefs and put her voluptuous lips on his rock hard shaft. Milton's cum slid freely down her throat as he moaned with pleasure.
The two were soon fucking each other with gusto, both were seemingly insatiable. As cum gushed out of both of them like gusto, every time it did, they licked it off each other's body.  In all, they did it in 22 different positions, spanning more than 3 hours of incredible sex. Milton Ferguson felt like he had died and gone to heaven. While he had never fucked a woman with huge muscles before, this was purely down to a lack of availability. He had fucked very toned and athletic women before, they were great, but this was by far, the best sexual experience of his life. The bronzed Adonis had just put his briefs back on and asked his captor for the rest of his clothes, when her true intentions for him were revealed.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?", she scowled.
"Well that was great and all, but I'm a busy man."
The female muscle goddess laughed conspicuously while shaking  her head.
"You think I brought you here to have sex with you?"
"Well yes, basically."
She laughed again.
"Vain as well as fucking stupid."
Milton looked at her, confused as she placed her hands on his hips.
"I didn't bring you here to fuck you, asshole, the fact you were hot enough to be my sex toy was just a bonus. I brought you here to make you submit and change my grade."
"You think I'm going to change a grade which was overly generous in the first place, just because you are a good lay."
The Amazon goddess was losing her patience. She rolled her eyes to heaven.
"Are you deaf or just fucking stupid?" 
As she said this, she grabbed a large trophy from the mantelpiece. A thick, solid, silver trophy , which must have been over a foot tall was crushed mercilessly and effortlessly between her hands. A football helmet on a chair beside her met a similar fate as her palms closed together splintering it like a sharp blade through timber. She laughed maniacally as she scanned the terror in her victim's eyes, while the bulge in his briefs suggested he was still quite aroused.
She smiled sadistically as she pushed him to the floor and pinned him down. Closing down on him with her chest. While there, she flexed her powerful pecs and enveloped his head in her chest. As he struggled for breath, she forced out her chest, releasing him violently against the wall. Before he had a chance to slide down, she ran like a cheetah over to him and grabbed him by the throat.
"What say you little man? Have you had a change of heart yet?"
Knowing he was seconds away from an agonising death and unable to speak, his restricted head managed to nod somehow. She threw him over her powerful shoulder, discarding him like garbage, causing him to fall to the floor with a thud.
"Good", she said, as she walked over to him, while he attempted to compose himself. He mistakenly believed his ordeal was over, yet it was only just beginning.
She punched him in the stomach, breaking four ribs. She laughed at him as he held his stomach and winced.
"But why?" , he pleaded "I've agreed to change your grade."
Again she laughed, barely attempting to contain her contempt for her professor.
"Oh I know you will. After all, I ALWAYS get my way in the end."
"so why the beating?" He asked, just about fighting back tears of pain.
"Just because you have agreed to change my grade doesn't mean you don't have to be taught a lesson."
With that, she delivered a devastating punch to the back of the neck, knocking him onto his front. She laughed at her victim for several minutes before standing him up, only to deliver a back hander that knocked him back onto the trophy cabinet so forcefully that it splintered wood and shattered glass, knocking several trophies in the process. As he cowered, terrified, in the corner , she grabbed one of the trophies, a six inch tall, Bronze MVP trophy, and placed it between her pecs. As she  flexed her mammoth, sexy chest, the metal crumpled like paper before falling to the ground.
"Don't worry, those trophies I destroyed weren't mine, they are just ones I have stolen from my victims in the past."
She hugged her helpless victim to her chest, showing the level of mercy he had come to expect-absolutely none. Eight more ribs and both arms were broken in the crushing embrace. She slung him to the floor with contempt
He landed on his stomach, but she rolled him onto his back as she placed her heel on his throat. She could have killed him there and then, but the sexy yet sadistic muscle monster had much more torture in store for him yet.
"You see my little bitch, you defied me! That was a BIG mistake. I am going to make you realise, that when I tell you to do something, you DON'T have a choice."
"Please, I beg you! The pain is too much."
This made the musclebound torturer almost double up with laughter.
"You think THAT was pain? Oh my pathetic little friend, I'm only just getting started inflicting pain on you."
To be continued...

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, you got me back on board with this, if there's something I love seeing its feats of super strength that no one in the World could possibly do, and Debbie displayed awesome strength in this chapter, I'd love to see more of that kind of taunting display of her superior strength in future chapters. Maybe destroying Milton's own property for every time he goes against her will. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fbbsmmh

Throwing the 260lb man on her shoulder, she carried him like a sack of potatoes, before taking him into the bathroom. She forced his head down the toilet bowl and flushed it.
"How do you like that bitch?" She laughed her evil laugh, taking sick pleasure at her victim's humiliation.
The rushing of the water and the sheer fear he was experiencing, made Milton Ferguson piss himself slightly, wetting the floor.
"Ewwww, you sick fuck!" she yelled, kicking him in the stomach as she did so. Two more ribs gone, he only had 6 that weren't broken now. Conscious that he was in a heap and in no position to move, she started to run a bath. She winked at him playfully as he sobbed quietly on the floor, part of him wished she would just kill him now and get it over with. He knew however that the truly evil muscle freak had much more suffering to inflict upon him.
When the bath was ready, she lifted her victim by the throat and forced him into the bath. He struggled for breath but the muscle monster didn't care. She wouldn't let him die but wanted him to suffer. She did this several times until he couldn't hold back the tears and pleaded with her. A being with even the slightest shred of compassion would have relented, but compassion was not in Debbie's lexicon. Debbie had no moral compass, no mercy, no value in human life or dignity. She was pure evil, but unfortunately she was also pure power, and that is a dangerous combination. Drying off the now hysterical man, she carried his now naked body (his sopping briefs were left in the bath.) down the stairs. Leaving him on the living room floor crying uncontrollably, she now took a large trophy once more and crushed it, this time squashing it like a pancake between her hard right quad and her tight pussy. While her victim did gaze up, he was now too distraught to be aroused.
She laughed yet again showing no sympathy for his tears.
"I love watching grown men cry. Nothing beats the feeling of spreading fear and intimidation. Pure terror!"
As she said this, she shot a double bicep pose and began kissing her biceps. She was still turned on by her muscles, even if Milton no longer was.
"When I'm finished with you little man, and don't worry, I almost am. I am going to haunt your nightmares."
His sobs became heavier.
"When you're fucking your wife, or your mistresses, I know I'll be the one you'll be thinking of. You said yourself, that I was a great lay. As much as I turn you on though, you also know the monstrous things these big, sexy muscles can do to you. Just thinking of me, not to mind hearing my name, will be enough to make you break out in a cold sweat. She cackled in her usual evil way before grabbing his left leg, With a sickening tug at his powerful leg, she broke it, causing him to scream in extreme agony.
"How do you fucking like me now bitch?"
To be continued...