Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582876 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 08:41:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]  (Read 82328 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Bigger Secrets - competitive muscle growth, giantesses
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2016, 08:18:02 am »
jesus tap dancing christ enough already lol!
I don't understand.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2016, 08:45:55 am »
Monica slipped out of her jacket. It was very bulky, but also quite form-fitting, a true marvel of tailoring. The blouse under it was equally complex and used large amounts of fabric to encase her powerful muscles and her humongous breasts. She glanced at Imani and managed to hide her smile. The other woman was struggling with her shirt. Her shoulders were too large and she was clearly unable to take it off without tearing it. Now, she was stuck in it and tried to get it off unscathed. Imani cursed under her breath:
"Shit. Get off. Get off."
"Need any help?"
"No, I'm fine. Mind your own business."
Monica opened her bra. She had switched to one that opened in front. She couldn't reach her back anymore and found this the only way to manage. Actually, she didn't need a bra. Her pecs were so well-developed that her breasts couldn't sag even if she wanted them to, besides, the implants stood to attention anyway. It was more of a concession to social rules than any real need. Also, her nipples had grown rather large and poked through her clothes without it.
"Still no help?"
"I got it. I got it. Don't ... Just leave me!"
Monica walked over to her and gave her shirt a little tug. Imani pulled it off and breathed.
"Thanks. I know I shouldn't wear these anymore, but I really prefer them."
"Maybe try a poncho."
"Screw you."

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2016, 06:25:20 pm »
I don't understand.

I know you don't that's what worries me lol.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2016, 07:56:00 pm »
I don't understand.
I know you don't that's what worries me lol.

Don't you want me to continue the story?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2016, 08:59:19 am »
The women slipped into the ever more revealing outfits for the competition. Pulling up the tiny shorts, Monica said:
"The guys are really pushing their thing on us, don't you think?"
"Let them. Stupid fuckers will see what's coming to them. When I'm in charge, they're going to get it back."
"I'm fairly certain they're monitoring this."
"Fine by me. They want a ruler, they'll get one."
Imani took a step towards her competition, grabbed her, pulled her closer suddenly and kissed her.
"Whoa! What's your problem?"
Monica frowned at her in disgust. Imani just grinned:
"You taste nice. It's a shame you're a prude."
"I just don't see any point in smooching my opponent."
"Yeah, whatever. You may be taller, you may have bigger tits, but in the end, it's always the one who's not holding back who wins. You'll see."
Monica was taken aback. The other woman finished dressing, strapping her large breasts into her top. The giantess then sat down and put on her sport shoes.
"Okay. Get on with it. I want to beat your ass."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:17 pm »
The pair entered the main hall. Kolic' voice could be heard above them. He seemed a little out of breath.
"Yeah, so, glad you could make it."
He paused, probably to wipe his brow.
"Anyway. Your first challenge for today is climbing."
The spotlight shone on a sheer wall studded with knobs and grips. In regular intervals, there were steel weights suspended to leather straps along the wall.
Monica and Imani stared at the construction. It went up and up, eventually reaching the roof of the hall. There were two small exits up there. One of them was manned by Wes, who was waving enthusiastically.
Monica frowned at his show of eagerness.
Kolic continued:
"To make it more interesting, it's not only about speed. Along the way, you can pick up the weights. The more you bring to the top, the better. So here we are. Good luck!"
Two assistants strapped the competitors into some harnesses and connected these to ropes dangling from the ceiling. One of them added "For safety".
Monica nodded, Imani grinned.
"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing."
Monica was annoyed. She wasn't actually prepared for this. How did her competitor manage to know about this?
With a signal from Kolic, the two women attacked the wall.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2016, 10:21:06 am »
Monica launched herself up, grabbed the first handhold and quickly pulled herself up. She found another one, held to this one and raced up the wall. Her powerful muscles were up to the challenge. She could see the fibers contract under her skin. It was amazing to watch her body in motion. She couldn't help but smile at the power she was able to bring to good use. It was almost as if she were flying straight up. She was surprised by how well it worked. She hadn't done any rock-climbing in her life and hadn't cared about the whole idea, but apparently, she was a natural.
Monica reached the first suspended weight. She held to the wall with one hand, reached over, grabbed it and slung it in her harness. There was a certain mass to it, but it was far from heavy. She smiled, happy to find all this so easy and threw herself up, reaching another grip. She looked around to get her bearings and look out for Imani.
The competitor was there, but she was struggling. Despite her massive upper body and her enormous shoulders, the other woman was somewhat slow. Monica's superior reach was clearly an advantage. She laughed, but concentrated on the challenge immediately. There was no point in giving up her head-start.
Monica continued her ascent. She noticed that the grips were getting fewer. She hoped that this would still work out. For now, she was at an advantage, but what if she made a mistake?
She loaded another weight on her belt and continued. Imani was now approaching quickly. The other woman was speeding up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2016, 08:49:37 am »
Imani launched herself upwards. She was really enjoying this struggle. Her over-developed muscles were swelling and relaxing incredibly and she was elated at her speed. She had never been into rock-climbing or anything, but her background in gymnastics turned out to be a godsend. She wondered what the other woman was thinking. For her, it had been a great day when she finally accepted her problem as a gift. Just letting herself go and, well, grow had been the best decision in her life. Taking up bodybuilding had been the same thing. Before, she had hated her big thighs and her wide shoulders. She never looked girly, always rather butch.
And then, Monica had opened her eyes.
You could be huge, muscular, enormous and still a woman. It had been her own personal revelation.
She had thrown herself into hardcore training the same day. First, she had just pumped iron, but soon, she had started juicing, then she completely fixated on building a massive and incredible body.
When she heard of this "competition", she knew she had to join. She wanted to meet her idol and surpass her. This would be her ultimate tribute. For now, this worked quite well. However, she hadn't expected Monica to be so ... prude. Somehow, her image as an ultimate sex goddess suffered when confronted with the competition.
Imani shook her head and concentrated on the task at hand. Monica was above her, pulling herself up with one hand while hanging another weight on her belt. The taller woman was a sight to behold, her striated butt flexing and unflexing in her tiny shorts. Imani had to remind herself of her task and not to start daydreaming again. Time to climb.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
The two women raced up the sheer artificial cliff. Soon, it turned into an overhang. Monica sank her small, girly fingers into the grip, the weights dangling from her belt. Imani was very close now. The broad-shouldered woman's large hands held her up as she approached Monica's position. Imani hissed:
"You've taken all the weights."
"You should have been faster. It's your problem now."
"Yeah? Well, I think I might be able to make you give some to me."
With these words, she switched her position and grabbed at the solid steel balls. Monica evaded her and kicked at her. Imani pulled back, then circled her, using the grips to change her position quickly. She was amazed how tough she had become. A couple of years ago, she would long have fallen out of exhaustion. Now, she barely felt the strain on her gargantuan muscles.
And soon, they would be even stronger and even bigger. She tried to get at Monica from another direction. The taller woman struggled to keep her hold. She switched grips and kicked at Imani again. The sole hit Imani's face. She clutched the grips as Monica's leg hit her with the force of a jackhammer.
"Ow!"
"Go away! Get your own weights!"
The attacker could tell that Monica was tiring. If she continued, she might make her fall. This was a perfectly solid plan. Time to tire her out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2016, 04:47:18 pm »
Imani swung around with monkey-like agility, quickly attacking Monica from many directions. The other woman strained to keep her handhold, but found it hard to move. She couldn't concentrate. Gritting her teeth, she tried a sortie and launched herself forward, pulled a weight from her belt and used its loop to extend her range. She swung from the strap, used the momentum to gain some height and clung to the wall again.
Imani, not to be outdone, leaped at her and slammed into Monica, staggering her and making her lose her grip.
Monica fell.
The other woman held her position with one hand and caught Monica's harness with the other. There were Oohs and Aahs from the audience. Some even applauded as Monica dangled helplessly from Imani's hand. The shorter woman grinned, amazed that she was able to hold this grip for even a second. After all, her competitor weighed well over 200 pounds. Still, a triumph was a triumph, so she said:
"Hand me the weights."
People shouted:
"Drop her!"
"Forget the weights!"
Imani snarled at them:
"No chance. I want her total defeat! I will be your new ..."
Her boast was interrupted when Monica suddenly twisted around, kicked her in the stomach and pushed herself off her, rising, soaring above her as she started to fall.
Monica climbed up as Imani roared in frustration as she swung down on the cable.
"Get me down faster, I've got to climb up!"
Before she could even start, Monica reached the end of the course.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2016, 12:05:17 pm »
Monica rappelled down and landed next to her rival. She looked down on her and said:
"Nice. Almost managed to stop me."
"Don't worry. I'll get you in the next round."
"We'll see. But honestly, I doubt it. You're just not focused enough on winning."
"What?"
"All you want to do is bite my leg. You're doing this, but it's not getting you anywhere else other than my shins."
"Just you wait."
"I am."
"Gah."
Imani threw her hands up and turned away. Of course, Monica was right. It was less about ruling anybody, something which she was pretty certain was a bluff anyway. It was about showing this woman that she was the best. She sighed.
Kolic interrupted their exchange and said:
"Well done, Monica. Our next challenge is a bit more physical and direct. We hope you'll enjoy it."
Monica lifted her eyebrow, Imani went "Whatever.".
"Bring the chains!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2016, 06:56:58 pm »
"You can't be serious!"
Monica was amazed and rather annoyed. Kolic' explanation had been both simple and insane: Apparently, their job was to break the chains they would be wrought in. The faster they did that, the better. Also, apparently breaking more chains at once was a bonus.
"No, really, who came up with such an idiot idea?"
Kolic shook his head.
"I can't tell you. But a challenge is a challenge. If you want to, you can bow out."
"Never. Bring them!"
Imani nodded:
"Sure. This time, it's on!"
Monica turned to her:
"Calm down. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further."
Imani sneered.
Kolic called the assistants. They began wrapping the two women in chains. First, they both received a collar and some cuffs on hands and feet. Then, they were solidly strapped to the floor. More and more chains were slung around their muscular bodies. Soon, their movements were difficult, then impossible. The assistants used some very large, well-forged chains for the big parts, then smaller-linked ones for the "details".
Finally, the assistants brought the last parts: fingerless gauntlets that completely enclosed their hands.
Kolic said:
"That looks about right. Ladies, on my mark!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2016, 09:35:52 pm »
Monica flexed her arms. The chains didn't budge. There wasn't even a tinkling. That wasn't too inviting. She tried again. Nothing. She bent forward. There wasn't much she could do. The collar immediately restrained her movement. She cursed under her breath. This wasn't going to be easy.
Next, she tried twisting. There wasn't much room, but this was probably more promising. She calmed down, breathed in, breathed out and tried to feel any weaknesses in the bonds. There had to be a piece that wouldn't resist her.
Suddenly, she had an idea.
She grinned at the thought that this would work. She felt the collar bite into her neck. This would hurt, but she was pretty certain she could do it. She relaxed her neck muscles, took a deep breath and then flexed them. Hard. The steel cut into her flesh, but she concentrated and made her already bullish neck grow. It expanded, the blood pumping through her veins. She felt the cold steel on her skin, small cuts and bruises forming as she relaxed and flexed over and over again.
The crowd was watching the spectacle as she huffed and puffed, making her neck bigger and bigger. She could feel the lock bend and twist. She wondered what she looked like now. The idea of her growing a massive tree trunk-like neck felt odd. She was pretty sure that her femininity was lost in that moment, but the satisfaction of feeling the metal stretch and scream made her grin with satisfaction.
Finally, the bolt broke and the whole thing fell apart. Monica immediately went into a crab flex. The sudden expansion of her body made the chains screech as they tore and exploded off her back. She ripped them off easily, her engorged muscles triumphant. She sank her teeth into the gauntlets and pulled them off her bleeding wrists. She howled as she ripped apart the entire net of steel, then turned to the still helpless Imani.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2016, 09:16:03 pm »
"So, how is it going? Getting anywhere?"
Imani tried to tear through the chains, but it didn't seem to get her anywhere.
"I'm doing fine. Give me a second."
"Definitely. It's a little sad to watch, dear."
The shorter woman pulled and pulled, trying to force the chain links. Monica produced a mock yawn.
"Are you sure you don't need help?"
"You bitch! Leave me be. It's just ... I almost got it."
"Don't mind me. I just like to watch. It can't be long now, can it?"
Imani let off a torrent of curses. Monica tut-tutted her:
"They should have given you a gag to go with the chains. But wait. There's really no need to exert yourself, especially since we're going to have another competition in a moment."
She bent forward, grabbed some of the larger chains and grinned:
"Watch this."
With a grunt, she expanded her enormous chest even further. The chains wailed and screamed, but broke.
An almighty rip tore them up and freed Imani in a burst of chain links.
Monica dropped the twisted remains and said:
"There. I hope you like a challenge, because the final one is coming up."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2016, 11:26:31 am »
Kolic walked up to them. He stared at Monica's swollen, heaving muscles and his eyes glazed over.
"That was incredible."
"I get that a lot."
Monica was cocky and feeling awesome about it. She had seriously pushed Imani into the ground and she was enjoying herself. Right now, she just wanted to fuck someone, preferably Wes. Watching his tight little body squirm under her huge mass was a real turn-on. She grinned and said:
"Say, Kolic, can we get to the next one? I feel like I have something else to do today."
She winked at him. The older man blushed. He actually blushed. Monica slapped him on the back, sending him to the ground:
"Oops. Sorry. No, Harry, this isn't about you. You only get to watch as I jump through hoops and humiliate this little bitch. For me, there's Wes and that's it." She laughed. "Let's say, mostly."
There was a yelp in the audience.
"Anyway ..."
Kolic had managed to get back on his feet.
"The next challenge is one of strength and speed."
Imani glared at the taller woman.
"Good. Time to set the record straight."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View