Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582885 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 09:13:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]  (Read 82329 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Bigger Secrets - competitive muscle growth, giantesses
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2015, 11:15:32 am »
On the way back, Monica was fuming:
"So I get that right: You're part of an international conspiracy and secret society and you don't even find it worthwhile to tell me, I go to its stupid event, I lose to that bitch and now I'm in the car with you again and you're still keeping your idiot secrets?"
Wes waited for a while, then he replied:
"Well ... I wanted to tell you. Actually, I did, but not in that much detail. So, yes. You're perfectly right in being angry. However, I earnestly wanted you to win."
She was annoyed and answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm:
"That's good. That's wonderful."
They sat next to each other in silence for a while. Then, she said:
"I've got to crush her. I have to be the biggest, meanest, strongest and most sexy woman on this fucking planet. And she ain't going to stop me."
"Okay ..."
"So what you're going to do is, you're going to get me money. A lot of it. From your secret friends. From tomorrow onwards, I'm going to grow for real. I'm going to out-muscle her and everybody else! Got that?"
Wes was clearly conflicted: He was afraid she would snap him in two, but he was also aroused. Very aroused. His pants were getting tighter and tighter the angrier his wife got.
Even while driving, she called the doctor and made a quick appointment. She stopped at the clinic, got out and told Wes:
"You go and get that money, clear?"
"Clear."
"Very well."
She strode inside on her endless legs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2016, 07:43:55 pm »
"I honestly don't think that this is a good idea. It's untested and the mere thought of it suggests that it's dangerous. Please reconsider."
Monica sighed. She hated it when people contradicted her:
"Doctor, my mind is made up. And when my mind is made up, I am not used to being contradicted."
"But ..."
"I am no longer discussing this. I know what I want and I know you can do it, so that's what you're going to do."
"I still believe I have a say ..."
Monica stood up, looming gigantically above the doctor. She put her finger on the other woman's lips:
"Shhh. You do what you're told. It's best that way."
"Okay ... But don't blame me if anything goes wrong."
"I won't. I'm pretty sure you will do your best, won't you?"
"Of course."
"Excellent. Then we should be on our way, shouldn't we?"
Three hours later, Monica was ready for the operation. The staff was nervous around her. Wes had arrived, standing guard next to his wife.
The doctor got in in her scrubs and said:
"Very well then. Wish us all luck."
"I do."
With these words, Monica drifted away into sleep.
She dreamed weird things. She sat on a throne, surveying the world from above. It was surprising to see how small and pointless it was. She was vaguely aware of adoring followers who mumbled prayers for her. It felt incredible. She looked down on herself. Indeed, her body was incredibly strong and large. She couldn't see most of it because of her enormous breasts that rested on huge pectorals, but she was somehow aware of her incredible shape. Any bodybuilder in the world would look shamefully puny next to her. She smiled at this and awoke.
The doctor looked at her anxiously.
"So, how do you feel?"
"Actually, quite good. Did it work?"
"I hope so."
"That doesn't sound too sure. What happened?"
"Nothing, everything went according to plan. But such an operation has never been tried before, so we'll have to wait and see."
"I'll keep you posted." Monica grinned. "So, how soon until I can start to train again?"
"Train? Not for a long time. You should definitely do some low intensity physical therapy, but nothing extreme."
"Oh, doctor, this is cute. Don't you realize? Extreme is all I care for."
"I can't recommend it."
"We'll see. For now, I'm fine. But I want to be on my feet soon."
"I'll do what I can."
The doctor seemed intimidated. Good. Monica enjoyed her dominant personality. Dropping any semblance of restraint had been an excellent decision. This nice-girl-shit was getting old fast.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2016, 01:38:11 pm »
A week later, Monica was at the gym. The doctor had insisted this was a bad idea, but Monica ignored her. The most important concession she made was that she stayed away from the really heavy weights. Indeed, as far as she was concerned, the operation had been a complete success. The doctor had implanted internal braces into her long bones and these devices slowly and continually stretched them. The current system was set to one tenth of an inch per day on average. Of course, it hurt like hell, but Monica just ignored the pain, occasionally gritting her teeth. If everything went well, she'd boost herself up by 18 inches until the next competition. The system also stretched her shoulder bones, although slower. Finally, the doctor had installed a special system in her spine to equally increase her back's length. This was highly experimental, but if it actually worked, she could basically maintain her proportions. The thing had a bunch of sensors in it that would instantly alarm the doctor should anything go wrong.
The thought of her reaching 9'4" in her heels made her giddy. This was worth the sacrifices. However, such a huge body would mean adapting her entire life to it. Doors were no longer usable, furniture would become ridiculous and getting into a car was nigh impossible. Also, since she planned to further increase her muscle mass, she also had to worry about her weight and volume.

Basically, her transformation was an engineers wet dream.
For Wes, it was the opportunity to show off. He immediately began adapting their home, quickly transforming it into a construction site and reworking everything. For Monica, this wasn't a problem. She practically lived at the gym now. Every day, she'd train as hard as she could, eating tons of protein and getting shot up with ever more bizarre chemicals. The fascinating thing was, it seemed to work.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2016, 12:51:15 pm »
A few days later, Wes was preparing her food, relentlessly cooking the umpteenth chicken breast this week. He heard the ever-present clanks of the weights in the background. He smiled dreamily as he thought about her incredible body, her enormous muscles that grew bigger and bigger every day. Jason had provided her with a new substance that increased the number of muscle fibers at a dramatic rate. The product made her feel tired a lot and used up ridiculous amounts of protein, but the effect was stunning. Her arms had grown much larger over the last week, but what was really fascinating was how much stronger she had become. It was as if the substance had turbo-charged her body.
The clanks stopped. She was clearly done with her warm-up. Next, the engine started.
The food was ready. He arranged it on a plate, prepared a vitamin drink and carried everything over to the training room.
She lay on her bench, pressing against a machine he had recently acquired. Regular weights were pointless for anything other than warm-ups since they were either too light or too big, so she used the device instead. It was actually an engine that continually worked against her muscles. The thing used electrical power and had made his bills surge upwards, but a friend from the Mastodons had waved it off. Apparently, they had free electricity now. He coughed:
"Darling, your food is ready."
"Right away ..." She grunted, pushing against the bar with all her strength. The engine whined as it tried to resist. It locked with a clank and Monica extricated herself from under it.
She was incredibly big. Her body was a mountain of muscle. Her shoulders formed enormous slopes that led to huge arms. She towered above him by at least 16 inches.
"That's nice! You got the food!"
"Sure. I hope it's okay."
"I don't see what could go wrong with that."
She sat down. Wes waited.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2016, 09:17:54 pm »
She looked at the food and nodded:
"That looks nice."
He looked up to her. He had constructed the specialized table after she had complained about no longer being able to comfortably fit her legs under their regular one. Besides, her increased weight had made certain reinforcements to the chairs necessary.
She wolfed down the food, almost inhaling the meat and vegetables.
Wes marveled at her voracious appetite and waited until she was finished. She sighed, then said:
"That was okay. Boring as usual."
"It's the sacrifice you have to make ..."
"Just what do you know about sacrifice?"
"Well ..."
Wes hesitated. He knew that Monica's temper was bad lately, a result of all the stuff she was using and the tremendous pressure, but still, he hated it when she snubbed at him. What should he do?
"I'm sacrificing a lot. I mean, I basically live for you now. I do everything you want to ensure that you win."
"But I expect nothing less of you. And aren't you glad?"
She stood up and advanced on him. In that moment, he didn't know whether he should be afraid or aroused.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2016, 11:07:55 am »
"Er ... Darling? What are you up to?"
"Oh, Wes. Aren't you cute when you're afraid?"
"I guess so ..."
He stepped away as quick as he could.
"It's almost as if you can't read my feelings anymore now that I'm so huge."
Indeed, her body was ridiculously wide. Her shoulders gave her an enormous frame. He was pretty sure that she could now lift the entire house easily. Looking at her from the front, he was amazed how quickly she filled his entire field of vision.
He edged away.
"Stop."
He stopped.
"Wes, you mustn't forget: I love you and I always will. You're a nice little guy, with your puny little muscles and your cute butt."
He relaxed a little.
"Ah ..."
"But I am under a lot of pressure right now." Her expression grew much more serious and a little threatening. "So you'll have to help me relieve that stress, got it?"
"Sure. I'm going to look into tastier food."
She blinked:
"Ah, yes ... That's good, but that's not what I was thinking about."
With these words, she grabbed him, her enormous arm easily reaching to him and pulling off her tiny pants. They had special fasteners to close them since there was no way of getting anything over her overloaded thighs.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2016, 08:30:47 pm »
Wes tried to take a step back, unsure of how to react. However, there wasn't much he could do. Monica grabbed him with her long arm, her small, but strong hand gripping his collar. He tried to resist, but she only grinned. Wes was unsure whether this was her usual game or whether she'd actually hurt him. The whole situation was slowly drifting out of his control.
She pulled him to her and said:
"Okay, now get your pants off."
"If you say so."
"I say so. What's your problem?"
"Are you going to hurt me?"
She smirked:
"Probably not ... Are you really afraid?"
"You are intimidating."
She smiled at her reflection in the rooms' mirrors.
"I guess I am. But you know, I still love you and I always will."
"That's good to know. I love you too."
"Wonderful. Now that that's settled, take off your pants!"
"Right away!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2016, 12:59:29 pm »
Wes almost ripped off his pants and threw them off. Monica pulled down his shorts and liberated his hard-on.
"That was quick!"
"Let's hope I last a while. With a body like yours, it's not easy."
"What, so you find me sexy?"
"Of course. You're like the icon of sex."
"That's nice of you to put it that way."
Her hand reached for his cock.
"It's very hard. Impressive. Must be the fear."
He blushed:
"I couldn't deny it."
"Wonderful."
She began stroking his cock gently. He breathed out sharply.
"Whoa."
"I'm not going to rip it off, dear."
"That's good to know."
"Aw, come on! Do you seriously think I would hurt you?"
"I just hope you don't."
"You can be assured."
She moved up and spread her legs above him. Her sex glistened.
"Ready?"
"Always!"
She lowered her titanic body on him and engulfed his dick. He gasped:
"Incredible."
"That's the word!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2016, 01:03:44 pm »
Looming above him, she began to grind her crotch against his. His rock-hard dick plowed her cunt and soon, she started to grunt and gasp. She leaned back a little, her engorged clit emerging from between the folds of her labia. His eyes went wide as she lifted her enormous breasts, grinning at him from far above. She rocked back and forth, her snatch dripping. He growled:
"This is so ... good. I ..."
"Say it!"
"I ... I love you. How is this ... possible?"
She pinched his cock with her muscles just as he was about to come. She grabbed him by the shoulders, twisted him around and rolled on her wide back, getting him on top. He pounded her as hard as he could, but she squeezed his arm a little, saying:
"Keep cool. We're not in a hurry. Nice and slow."
"Nice and slow. I got it."
"Yes ... That's it. That's it."
She led his hands to her enormous boobs and let him squeeze them. His hard-on seemed to grow even more massive. She slipped her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Her gasps grew louder and quicker. He continued, sensing his mind disconnecting. His lust was incredible.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2016, 01:26:18 pm »
As the speed of her grunts increased, he continued ramming his cock into her cunt. She growled and twisted below him, ordering him to go faster and harder.
He tried to comply. All of a sudden, she grabbed his head, bent upwards and mashed his face between her gigantic tits. He almost lost consciousness as his nose hit the rock-hard chest. He screamed.
"Augh! That hurt."
The magic was gone. Blood spurted from his nose. He held his face, the pain blinding him.
She looked at him awkwardly, then scrambled to her feet.
"I'll get you some cotton. Just drip into a bowl or something."
"I'm trying to. Gah. This is so ... Ah!"
He grabbed the glass she had used and began filling it with his nose-blood. His cock was still erect, but the whole situation was both painful and awkward. She stomped back in and handed him some absorbent cotton. He stuffed it in his nose, then she said:
"We have to go to the hospital."
"I know. I'm just looking for my pants."
As she pulled on her clothes, she said:
"I'm sorry. I really misjudged my strength."
"Yeah, sure."
"No, really. I was just so horny."
"Whatever."
He slipped his pants back on. Monica looked at the puny man. She didn't do that on purpose, but she had to admit, she barely managed to care. Wes would have to toughen up if he wanted to have sex with her again.
She ushered him to the car and drove him to the hospital.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2016, 10:16:44 pm »
Days turned into weeks. Wes had almost forgotten his broken nose. It had healed quite well. The look the nurse gave him when he walked in with his wife had been priceless. He could almost feel the disbelief. After clearing up that this wasn't a case of domestic abuse and getting some help, the pair took off back home. Monica really intensified her workouts after this.
Somehow, the idea of being able to hurt people just like that fascinated her. She got very careful around Wes, almost treating him like a precious porcelain doll that had to be protected at all costs. At the same time, her workouts made her ever more bestial. She grew bigger and bigger day after day. It was fascinating for Wes to see how her muscles grew so big they actually began to droop a little.
Lately, Monica had gotten more and more vain. Every day, she had a visit at the beautician, getting manicures, pedicures, skin treatments, massages or some other thing done. It was paying off: If she'd been nice to look at before, she was now gorgeous.
She had acquired a soft tan, full lips and a surprisingly clean skin, considering what insane amounts of drugs she shot herself up every day.
As Monica drove to the next round of her challenge, she felt incredible and utterly sexy.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2016, 09:04:41 pm »
She left Wes at the door. He went to join Kolic and his friends while she just walked inside, her titanic body powered up to the extreme. As she entered the hall, her large, powerful arms swung energetically. She looked inside and saw the shadowy mass around her. There were hushed mumblings. The watchers were clearly impressed by her progress. She took her sweet time to show off what she had created and waited for them to quiet down.
Then, she said:
"I'm here. Where's the competition, if there still is any?"
She heard Kolic clear his throat. Clearly, his throat had dried out watching her gigantic physique. In her heels, she was over nine feet tall, taller than any other person alive. She was pretty certain she'd eventually manage it without them.
"Well, she hasn't arrived yet. But I'm certain she won't be long. As far as we know, she's really looking forward to this."
"So do I. Do you mind if I make myself comfortable while I wait?"
She was interrupted by a familiar voice:
"Don't. I'm here."
Imani strode in. Whereas Monica's legs had grown longer and longer, giving her model-like proportions, her opponent had transformed further and further into a sort of enormous beast. Her anomaly had made her even taller and much thicker, her broad shoulders now as wide as a double door. Even though she was a little shorter than Monica, she appeared to be stronger and more massive. She stood in front of her opponent, a good foot shorter, but wearing flats.
Monica smirked:
"You came."
"I just had to. You'd miss me, wouldn't you?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2016, 01:14:00 pm »
Kolic' voice thundered above the arena:
"Ladies, I can only speak for the rest of us and say that your transformations are amazing. We are very happy about this and we are glad to announce that you have earned a little bonus once this is over."
Monica and Imani looked at him expectantly. They were a little irritated by the man's announcements. Usually, they would make their lives even weirder.
"Regardless of who wins, we're going to offer you both a three-month stay at an exclusive resort available to our organization. You'll be able to perfect yourselves there. After all, we want you to be ready to rule and this requires not only such an impressive physique, but also the right state of mind and some skills. Anyway, let's not get ahead of ourselves. You'll find some outfits next door, just like last time. I hope you'll find them to your taste."
Monica shot her competitor a glance. She added:
"I guess they've got some camera's there."
"I'm certain."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #103 on: January 26, 2016, 10:11:15 pm »
The pair walked in. The furniture had been adapted to their large bodies, being both sturdier and taller. Monica walked over to one of the chairs, sat down and began taking off her boots. Imani sat down opposite her and asked:
"How do you walk in those? I mean, I tried, but they hurt like hell and I felt all unstable."
"Maybe you're not made for them, then. No, honestly, it's an acquired taste. I've been practicing for some time now and I'm getting quite good at walking in them."
She removed the first boot, moving her small feet and twiddling her toes. Imani cocked her head:
"Your feet are tiny!"
"And I like them this way. What's your size?"
"Don't ask. I can't even go to specialty shops. They're hand made. I don't think there's even a standard size for them."
"This sucks."
"Tell me about it."
Monica pulled off the second boot and mused:
"You know, the boots are uncomfortable. The training is painful. Growing taller at my age is hell. But it's all worth it. I want to be the biggest, hardest, strongest person to ever exist. And I'm willing to do what it takes."
"I can understand that, but I doubt you'll manage it"
"We'll see."

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2016, 07:57:32 am »
jesus tap dancing christ enough already lol!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View