LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: El_Roy_1999] Bigger Secrets *Illus* [giantgirl7foot2]

Started by giantgirl7foot2, May 28, 2015, 08:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

She burst back on the beach and immediately started towards Wes. There he was!
And he wasn't alone.
Right now, he was trying to get away from a colossal muscle woman wearing a sling bikini. Imani.
To say she had been large before was an understatement. The same could now be said for the adjective "huge". Whatever had happened to her had certainly transformed her completely. Monica recoiled as she saw this abomination of the human form made flesh. The most disgustingly fascinating part of her body was her neck. Somehow, it had disappeared and been replaced by a kind of large, thick roll of muscle. That clump of strength just reached up to her ears and somewhat encased her face. Monica wondered how she even moved. The next part was just as weird. Imani's already wide shoulders had become so enormous that she certainly wouldn't fit through any doors. She was roughly as wide as Wes was tall. The mutated mass of muscle that was her upper body was so ridiculous, so striated and so bizarrely covered in veins that even the strictly bigorexic Monica had troubles coping with it.
The brutally shredded pectorals that now reached dangerously close to the other woman's chin just made the whole situation even more grotesque. Monica had never imagined anybody become so muscular. Even for herself, it had seemed out of the question.
She slowed down as she approached her rival.
Was she now bigger than Monica?
It was hard to accept, but as she reached her, she had to.
She gasped:
"What happened?"
Imani laughed. Her entire body quivered and shook. Watching this bloated mass of muscle shiver and shake was downright frightening. She grinned and said:
"Oh dear, you should have seen your face. This is hilarious."
"What the hell did you do to yourself?"
"That's nice of you to ask that, but you haven't been doing badly yourself."
Imani walked closer. As she approached, Monica had to accept that she was now facing a woman that was just shy of ten feet tall.
She backed off. Imani continued:
"Are you afraid? You should be. Look at this."
She lifted her arm, a procedure that clearly took a while and created a strange feeling of inertness and inevitability. Monica could see every fiber contract or relax, she could almost distinguish the blood that pumped through Imani's garden-hose veins. Imani flexed her arm and her biceps expanded further, swelling to the size of a watermelon. She looked down on her rival and said:
"Remember how I told you about my condition? Well, I have to thank you. Not only have I stopped blocking it, now I'm actively boosting it. And it's done wonders to my shape. Girl, you're going to suffer."
Monica shivered. This was too much. She could feel her mind warp. What could she do to stay calm?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Imani hit another pose. This time, her trunk-like legs inflated, the muscle hanging over her knees. Monica had never seen anybody this muscular. Even the weird stuff on the internet only barely approached what she was witnessing here. Imani laughed at her confusion:
"I've been hitting the weights so hard, you wouldn't even believe it. I can bench-press a truck now."
Monica was on the verge of tears. How had this happened? How could she find herself so diminished? She gritted her teeth and hissed:
"Okay. You challenge me, you get me. Give me two weeks and I'm going to crush you!"
"Two weeks? Bitch, please! In two weeks, I'm going to be so huge I won't even be able to see you 'cause you're going to be so tiny next to me!"
Monica growled:
"Okay. It's on! Two weeks and I destroy you!"
"Fine. Try if you want. I'm just going to wait and laugh. Also, your hubby went that way."
She pointed in a direction with her meaty, huge hand. She was definitely big all over. Then she turned away, producing some kind of continental drift. For Monica, it was intimidating to watch this true mountain of muscle move. Imani walked off. She loved the taste of Monica's humiliation. It was so good to watch her eyes water. It was a little sad she hadn't caught her man. She really wanted to humiliate her further by making him come. Well, next time.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Jeremy Lightning

But Imani isn't going to be sitting idle, is she, I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like after 2 weeks of training too, I mean I know Monica is the protagonist and hero, but the hero doesn't always win. :P k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you!

When Monica returned to her suite, she was steaming. She felt that she would explode. At the same time, she wanted to cry. She'd been so far ahead, she'd been the biggest and the best, and now this! She wanted to tear Imani's head off, but that wouldn't fix anything. She'd still be second best.
The first thing she did was scream at Wes.
"Why did you get me into this stupid competition? Why couldn't you just enjoy what we had? There was no need to change a thing!"
Wes held up his hands defensively.
"I didn't get you to do anything. I'm as frustrated as you are, but this is not my fault."
"I know."
She grabbed the mini-fridge and crushed it in her bare hands. The poor thing crumpled as if it were made of cardboard. Wes stared at his wife's enormous muscles as they tensed and compacted the cooler until only a misshapen lump remained. The thing gave off a sad gurgling sound and died. Wes imagined what she might do with him if she really got angry and stepped back.
"Now listen, Monica. We can fix this. Two weeks is short, but maybe I can get someone to help. You can beat her, I'm sure!"
"But how? She's just going to pump herself full of some weird stuff and she's just going to grow. I can't beat her in this race!"
Wes climbed on the bed, then on the table until he was roughly at the right height and said:
"Calm down. If you want weird stuff, I can get plenty. Don't worry. Now go clean up yourself and get ready to get the pump of your life."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Monica walked into the hotel gym. The management had agreed to provide her with challenging weights, even if that meant reinforcing the foundations. Clearly, Wes' friends had a lot of money and influence. The other guests training there stared at the gigantic woman as she walked in. The manager led her to a big tarpaulin-covered, for lack of a better word, thing.
"I hope this was what you were looking for. We bought this online from a rather shady company, but they assured us that this is what you need."
"I'll see."
The manager pulled off the cover and revealed a training station that looked as if taken out of a fifties science fiction movie. It was very smooth, with a lot of chrome. The guests clustered close by to catch a look. Monica looked at it.
"Wow. It's perfect. I read about this and I never believed you could actually find one in mint condition."
Wes asked:
"What is that supposed to be?"
She explained:
"Before the war, the government had a kind of super-soldier program. Or maybe not, who knows. It didn't work out, but they commissioned U.S. Steel to construct training equipment for the participants. The program was dropped before the equipment was completed, but a few prototypes were built. This is one of them. I'm really impressed."
The manager smiled happily. Another customer well served.
Monica cracked her knuckles:
"Okay, so this is what we're going to do: I need to put on a lot of mass fast and I need to grow. Wes, you're going to get me as much protein as you can get. I'll crank up the bone stretchers and the hormone management. And then, I'll crush this upstart."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Minutes later, Monica was howling in pain internally. Her entire body had changed into a muscle and growth factory and the transformation was going to happen quickly. What had taken weeks and even months before now had to take days. The stretching implants tore apart her bones while the hormonal pumps went into overdrive to fuel her raging desire for more muscle.
The training machine proved to be a perfect challenge for her. Not only was it usable for a woman her size, it also adapted to her strength. She was working against the weights, but also against a system of engines that pulled against her every move. She stood up, the fantastically overloaded bar on her shoulders bending under the weight. Her thigh muscles felt as if they were going to explode.
The pain was incredible. She had to use all her force of will and her aggression to fight the desire to just drop everything. The pain was terrible, but as all things terrible, it was also wonderful. Her mental image of her superior, unreal body that would become even huger and more intimidating held her up.
The spectators stared at her, mouths agape. This woman exuded such an incredible aura of strength and willpower that they couldn't take their eyes of her. But it wasn't the disgust reserved for freaks. It was a strange kind of admiration.
Soon, some of them were cheering for her as she tortured her mutated body to transform it into a new even more incredible shape.
The audience could see the fibers under her skin contract and swell, the blood pump through her veins and the sweat drip from her brow. As she squatted again, her already gigantic muscles swelled even more, leaving any human comparison behind.
She would destroy Imani, even if it killed her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

When she finally returned to her room and carefully lay down on the bed, her body was just a single blob of pain. To her, it felt as if every last bit of her had been torn apart. But this deconstruction was a prelude to an even better her. She groaned:
"Wes, please be nice and fetch me some painkillers, will you?"
"Sure, Monica. Actually, I don't think you should do this again. You're going to hurt yourself."
"Honey, I already hurt myself. Right now, I'm hurting myself. And I'm going to continue doing this until I overtake this stupid bitch."
"But that's dangerous ..."
"Life is dangerous, and it always ends badly. But I'm going to destroy her first. So about the painkillers ..."
"I can't even imagine how to figure out the right dose."
"Forget it. Just get me the stuff now. Since I'm going to do this again tomorrow, I'll need to at least try and sleep."
"That sound even more dangerous."
"Darling, seriously. Do it now or I'll get up and kick you in your little puny butt. Got it?"
"Sure, Monica."
Wes turned to leave. That's when she added:
"Oh, yeah, and by the way: Check on Imani. I want to know what she's doing. I don't like surprises."
"I will."
"Great. Painkillers. Now."
"Right away!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Wes headed out into the night. Around here, the stars seemed much brighter. Away from the hotel, there was no light pollution and the air was warm and smelled of the sea. He decided not to take a car. Instead, he borrowed a bike from the hotel and rode down the coast road. He was pretty certain he'd be able to find out quickly at what hotel Imani stayed.
Indeed, he found the place only one hour later. It was the third hotel down the road, an equally luxurious accommodation. He parked his bike and walked in. The concierge looked at him and smiled.
"May I help you, sir?"
"Yes, absolutely. I'm looking for a woman. A special one, if you get my meaning."
The concierge was unsure of what to do with this. He said:
"I'm not sure I understood you correctly, sir."
"I want to know whether Imani is staying here. You know, the giantess with the huge muscles."
Although the concierge immediately denied giving any answer on account of confidentiality, Wes saw it in his eyes. He was right.
"I see. Don't worry. I can see that you can't answer this. Still, I'd like to have a drink at your bar."
"No problem at all, sir. Just down the hall on your right-hand side."
Wes popped in and ordered a beer. He didn't want to get drunk or anything, but he definitely craved a nice, relaxed drink. He asked the woman at the bar:
"So, what are your thoughts on the giantess?"
"The giantess?"
"Imani."
"Of course. Well, she's nice. Are you a paparazzo?"
"Me? No. Not at all. My wife's a big ... fan of hers and I'm going to get her an autograph."
"I see. Your wife?"
"Yes. Strange things happen."
"As you say, sir."
"So, where can I meet her?"
"I'm not allowed to tell you, sir."
"Oh, come on. So much red tape."
"Company policy. I'm sorry."
"No problem."
With these words, Wes turned his ring around. The other members of the order called them 'decoder rings'. It wasn't all wrong. The woman looked at it, understood and told him the room number.
"Thank you very much. You've been a big help."
"Glad to be of service."
Wes sighed. Being part of the organization had turned out to be much more useful than he'd thought.

The young man arrived on the suite floor. He had to admit that he didn't have much of a plan. Wes sighed. He'd have to improvise. He walked to the corridor window, opened it and looked out. Hm. That wasn't much help. It was logical, actually. The risk was much too high that somebody would break into the rooms.
He decided to do something different.

Imani heard somebody knock. She sighed:
"I'll be right back. Stay were you are and stay hard."
The old man nodded.
"Sure. That'll be easy."
She extricated herself from the bed and felt it return to its original level now that her mass was gone. She scratched herself and stretched. The movement was so vast that she almost knocked down the chandelier. That's why she preferred ceiling lamps. She thought about slipping on her robe, but decided against it. She loved the look of absolute shock on people's faces. Yesterday, one of the maids had come in just as she was getting dressed. The poor girl had just collapsed and she'd had to slap her gently with her finger to wake her back up. She had to be careful not to blow the girl's head off.
The thought made the giantess smirk.
She opened the door quickly and looked down. Damn her pecs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She looked left. Nothing. She looked right. Still nothing. Imani sighed. Great. Another one of those funny people. She snorted and shouted:
"Very funny, you fuckers. When I catch you, I'm going to pop your heads like zits!"
Wes held his breath. That was a plausible threat. Ducking under her arm without touching her enormous thigh had been risky enough. He had been quite certain that the giantess had no idea what was going on under her gigantic pecs and the even more outrageous breasts, but he had taken some risk. Anyway, the game wasn't yet won. He dropped down and hid behind the sofa as quickly as he could. Imani turned around carefully. It was clear that she had already casually damaged the furniture by moving too fast. She said:
"Okay. Little fuckers try to annoy me. That's typical. Don't worry, I doubt they'll try that again."
The old man on the bed laughed:
"Just don't kill anybody yet."
"You're really uptight sometimes. It's just odd coming from you."
Wes realized who the guy was. He snuck a peek. Yes. It was Kolic. Kolic was banging Monica's opponent.
That was going to be a handicap. It also made the whole contest somewhat pointless. Why bother at all?
If Monica wanted to win, she had to beat Imani with such absolute power that Kolic would have no choice but to accept this. On the other hand, maybe this wasn't so bad. If Imani thought she had Kolic in her pocket, she'd get sloppy.
Now he just had to get out safely.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Carefully moving around the sofa, Wes returned to the door. Opening it was not an option. So, he tried something else instead.
"Again?"
Imani was now really angry. She jumped out of bed, hitting her head against the chandelier.
"Fuck! Stupid thing."
She slapped it, sending it swinging, producing a glockenspiel sound as the little pieces of crystal hit against each other. She looked up and sighed. She was clearly relieved that she hadn't just torn it down. The giantess turned to Kolic and said:
"Get someone to take that stupid thing down before I tear it from the ceiling."
He sounded quite intimidate:
"Sure thing!"
"Good. Now, let's see who desperately wants to have his head squished!"
She thundered to the door and pulled it open, almost ripping it from the hinges. Wes moved to the door as quickly as he could. He stopped right behind her and tensed. He had to react to her every movement if he wanted to get out of here alive.
Imani looked left and right.
He heard her growl.
"Stupid assholes. I'm going to stick your faces up your butts when I catch you!"
She stomped on the ground, cracking the floorboards. Then, she turned around. Wes quickly edged under her gigantic, swollen back muscles and slipped outside, barely evading her enormous calf muscles. Finally, he was free. He fought the need to run and instead opted to just slip away as quietly as possible.
He left the hotel minutes later and almost collapsed on the tarmac. He had survived this without any big bruises. That was an excellent night.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The next morning, Wes awoke and went down to the gym. After almost getting crushed in his sleep once by his wife, he had insisted on a separate bed. Monica had been unhappy since she really loved to just roll over and fuck him whenever the mood took her, but she had seen reason eventually. Since she now weighed well over four hundred pounds, she had to be really careful. After a few mishaps, Wes had insisted on being on top when they fucked unless Monica was super-careful.
He arrived at the gym and saw his titaness wife torture herself at full power at the machine. He couldn't believe it. Even now, she was bigger and stronger than the day before. Her body was now becoming so grotesquely huge that it was becoming harder and harder to even make sense of it. Looking at the masses of muscles made his mind boggle. It was so difficult to take it all in. All the clumps and bulges of muscle completely obscured her silhouette, seriously hampering his pattern recognition. It was becoming literally impossible to take her all in.
She winced as she did some pull-downs against the machine. Her shoulders blew up with ever motion, blood pumping visibly through her garden-hose veins. She looked down on him, her face encased in a mass of muscles.
"So, Wes, how was your excursion?"
"Fascinating. Guess what?"
"What?"
"Kolic is banging Imani. Or rather the other way round."
"The bitch. I'm going to make her suffer."
Monica leaned into the machine with full power. The poor thing groaned.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Two weeks had passed. The excitement about the coming competition was palpable. People were chatting about this in public, there were rumors going around about Monica bowing out. Somehow, what had been a secret society thing had blown out of proportion and become a worldwide media craze. People were discussing the insanity of the competitors online. Preachers condemned the outrageousness of these hyper-sexualized women, radical feminists signed up for gym memberships and crawled the net desperate for hints on how to become so huge. Many people concluded that change was on the horizon. This situation was unique. Up until now, the idea of the weak, subservient woman had pervaded the perceptions of most of the world's population. And now this.
A number of clips showing Monica and Imani during their previous competitions was rapidly closing in on a billion hits. Clearly, two fractions had formed. It was no longer a question of whether muscle women were a thing, it was Imani versus Monica.
Paparazzi filled the hotel lobbies, drones were buzzing all over the compound, prompting the management to hire some guards to get rid of the pests and screen the stars.
For Wes, the whole situation was getting more and more confusing. Monica had been hypercharging her implants for days, bravely fighting the growing pains. She had become utterly monstrous, her minuscule head perched atop a body that was a caricature of a human being. Somehow, she had managed to bring herself up to ten feet and eleven inches. She was angry that she hadn't been able to break that barrier, but maybe later. The whole thing was probably moot since her muscles were now so gigantic that she was completely enclosed in them. The super-soldier machine had reached its limit and Monica had simply run out of further training options.
She was as ready as she could be.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Monica exited the vehicle. It was a converted truck that provided her with some comfort, a little like the popemobile, only bigger. The entrance of the stadium was loud with excited guests. People were holding up cardboard signs proclaiming "Monica!", "You're the best!" and "Crush her!". There were a lot of young women, many of them dressed rather sporty and showing off their developing muscles. The giantess walked by them, towering over the crowd by several heads. Camera's were rolling, phones were being lifted up to catch a picture of the modern day goddess. Monica stopped for a moment, then crouched down to take a picture with some girls in the first row.
There was a lot of cheering, but also a ruckus as people from the back tried to get to her. Monica stood up again, reached inside the crowd and pushed those people down. She thundered:
"Stay back. I will not have you hurt people."
With these words, she lifted her muscle-filled arms and gave them a veiny, unbelievable flex. Eyes bulged, people fainted and phones clicked. She smiled and said:
"I'll be back with you once I sort this upstart out."
There were shrieks and screams of approval. Monica entered the stadium.
Once inside, she found a full team of assistants that immediately went to work on her. She got made up and had her hair done. Every little blemish was carefully removed or covered up. Then, she received her outfit. She had never seen anything as flimsy as this.
"Wouldn't it be easier if I just stayed naked?"
The manager shook his head:
"There are children watching this."
"Seriously. And what do you think that this ..." She held up the small pieces of fabric. "... is supposed to do to preserve my modesty?"
"Hey, I don't make the rules. I just work around them."
Monica grinned and slipped the floss-suit on.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

GreatJustice

A fantastic story El_Roy! Sorry it took my so long to find it and enjoy it! :)