⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

Started by tunea, February 24, 2008, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrSteed

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mr Steed, do you personally have experience using The Erotic Review?

Can you make any recommendation for fbb's... around NYC if possible.


Sure, I've used The Erotic Review. You occasionally can find someone you weren't aware of. One was a bodybuilder named Eva from Florida about 10 years ago,  who gave me one of my alltime favorite sessions.

For ladies you do know about, sometimes you find out either what they will do or what their limits are.  I'm not a VIP member, so I can only see the short intros in each review, but you can get info if photos are old and whether guys that see her generally have good or bad experiences.

As far as NYC recommendations, I'm not your best source. I don't live there and while I like sensual sessions, I've never sought FS in a session and some of my sessions have been strictly PG-rated. I've had sessions where we've just arm wrestled and I've taken pictures of the lady flexing. Sondra Faas was probably my favorite sensual session with a fbb based in the NY area, but that's going back a few years. 

MrSteed

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

larky368

This is my first post. I don't know why I haven't found this site earlier as I have been doing sessions now for 3 years. This is a great topic and very helpful but at the same time I'm almost glad that I hadn't read all these reviews because I have seen many of the women mentioned and I think for the most part I would prefer to find out for myself.

There seems to be quite a few consistent bad reviews of Melissa Coates and I wholeheartedly agree. I wonder if she ever gets a repeat client. When I saw her she was all flustered cause the airline lost some of her luggage. I think our sesson lasted 20 minutes and the only high point was that she allowed me to give her oral. Colette talked through most of our first session. I saw her a second time just because she is so huge but I promised myself that I wouldn't let her gab the session away. She was still very talkative (and quite negative about judges and other competitors) but I kept my eyes on the prize and was rewarded with a full-service session so you can see why I'm on the fence about reading these bad reviews. I think that bodybuilders tend to be more varying on services than escorts and it often dependis on their mood and the chemistry with the client and also their level of horniness. I have received full-service from a number of ladies who I don't believe offer it as a general rule. There's never a guarantee but if you remember that first and foremost they are ladies and you treat them with respect and admiration you will often get better service in return.

Another point I would like to make is that every woman I have met has provided me with a happy ending and I'm taling about around 30 women so I would have to assume that it is standard for every paying client.

MrSteed

Welcome to the Show, Larky. You made up for lost time with a nice string of posts.  :)

uniqlos

Oh I wish I knew beforehand. Got ripped off a few times and stopped seeing these sessions. First Colette Guimond was she my fave fbb until I sessioned with her.Talks too much yes about losing her hair on her
head plus she was out of shape fat and had razor stubble. Couldn't get my member up at all. This was recent and paid $500.

Yvette Bova was unattractive in person and had a chipped tooth in front teeth.  She aims too please but
no fs since she's a pornstar but no wrestling.

Debra D' Andrea had unnecessary hair over her body with bad hygiene a turn off.

There are others.






Debra D' Andrea had uncessary hair over her body. Bad hygiene a turnoff.

Athletic

Had so far only had one bad session experience and rip off.

Ms Melissa. Showed up 20 minutes late, was on the phone another 10 minutes and still charged me for one hour.
-Looked nothing like her picture and seemed unprepared for the session(badly dressed etc).

Never again and I would highly recommend to stay away. There are also number of reports of people who have made her deposits and the seen nothing of her. Just search the board.

Luckily this is my only bad experience, otherwise I am impressed with the professionallyty of the ladies I have met.


grimmss

anyone deal with flame dragan  out of toronto? I was ripped off for my deposit. I learned a lesson, moving on

jthomas11

I met Onyx and what a waste.  I should have know she would be bad from her poor grammar and short answers.  First the day of our session I should up and she never answered the door. . She over slept.  Like a dummy I rescheduled.  It was at a small motel and her brother in law was there. He didn't leave the room or even wait in the bathroom.  he sat on the bed watching tv. Just imagaine how awkward and fun that session was.

jthomas11

what kind of bad hygeine did Debra have?

kholloways

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know this sounds like ancient history but I did a lot of sessions in my time.  Tina Lockwood, although massive and strong as an ox, was a huge disappointment.  Not only was she 2 hours late for our appointment but she did not stop talking the entire time (which really cut into my enjoyment).  She was obviously very nervous although I know this was far from her first session.  On the positive side, her arms and calves (especially her calves) were amazing.  18" biceps back in those days was unheard of.  Plus, she wasn't a clock watcher and did an extended session for no additional fee.

Just curious. What exactly did Tina talk about during your session? I guess I like to know something about their personalities.

And, what did she wear?

Jizzy

Let's Separate The Facts From The Myths About Layla Layne:

1. NOT ONLY Would Layla Layne NEVER DO FS Or Anything Else Of THAT Nature, The Fact That She Won't Really Do Much Of  Even The "Basic" Things She Advertises On Her "LL" Site, Has ALWAYS Been MORE The Problem.

2. Depending On Her Mood, She's Can Act As Disgusted With Herself As She Is With Her Clients For What She's Doing, Which Obviously Wouldn't  Make For The Most Fun Sessions:

3. FAR From Being Stuck-Up, She Can Be TOO Friendly & Talkative, Revealing WAY Too Much Info About The Drama In Her Life, & Her Cell-Phone Is Practically GLUED To Her Hand!! But These Traits Seem To Be As Endearing To Certain Clients Who Prefer A More "Humanized-Goddess",  As They Are Annoying To Others, Who Simply Want A Session Without The "Baggage".

4. She Actually Has A Preference For Black Men.

5. Has A Established List Of Loyal Clientele On The East Coast That Gives Her Steady Business.

6. Her Insecurities,Time, Plastic Surgery, Botox Injections, & Lip-Filler NOW Make Her Look Like A Completely Different Person, If Still Attractive; But DEFINITELY 180 Degrees From The Naturally Sexy FBB She Used To Look Like.

7. As Of 2012, It Looks Like She Has Taken Down Her "L.L." Site, & Has Started Doing Custom-Wrestling Matches In The Atlanta Area Where She Lives, As Her Indy Wrestling Career Momentum Has Picked-Up.


truthserum

Sad but I got the session, paid the $400 and there was a part of me that would have paid another $100 for it to end early.  That was a dream turned to nightmare for me.

nujerz84

Layla Lane was the session I did total clock watcher and lots of woah is me type shit.

Sad cause she looked good.

larky368

Lyneah Muscles.  Total upsell. I think she even charged me $25 to use the closet to hang up my jacket. A bit of an exagerration but not much.

Quattro

I think you are wrong about your Fact No. 1.  I think those activities are exactly what her sessions are about.  Many years ago, I'm almost positive that I read escort reviews about her on theeroticreview.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you are wrong about your Fact No. 1.  I think those activities are exactly what her sessions are about.  Many years ago, I'm almost positive that I read escort reviews about her on theeroticreview.

If she wasn't FS, I don't think she'd have the few clients she does have.  But I've always been under the impression that she was FS and a terrible provider.